Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

It is interesting but so far I have not met a successful successful mining project, especially for the souvenir industry

I don't think this is just a simple mining project, Larimar could just be a use for a souvenir, accessories or jewelries but further studies could result to more use for that  gem.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

I have a very genuine question about the future of this project.
As this project is mining a particular stone at a specific destination.
What will be the plan of the project when this source is utilised.
Well the price of laminar does reflect its availability, price and availability are inversely proportional and hence the sale is conducted. We need to wait and watch to see if it’s a fulfilling business.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

It is interesting but so far I have not met a successful successful mining project, especially for the souvenir industry

I don't think this is just a simple mining project, Larimar could just be a use for a souvenir, accessories or jewelries but further studies could result to more use for that  gem.

Maybe if it will be publicly announce in different countries then there will be more people becoming interested in this gem. For now, I am waiting to see more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.

Having 50k members in their telegram channel cannot measures the success of the project, it will all be base on the total token sold so for now maybe we can tell that the exposures and popularity of this project are improving well.

The members in the telegram channel are often no good indicator because it is a lot of fake also. There are other projects with many members and they also didn't raise a lot.

There are a lot of bots and fakes in the telegram. You can observe it if you are an active member of the group chat. But the good side is there is a lot of good information that you may find from the ICO or project. you want to know there.

Yep, most of all of the users in the telegram was a fake account. Just see a channel and a group who have 100k members, almost of them were fake.
It just crossed my mind how does this people get these people in thier telegram group. Are they paying those people to join?
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

Does it make sense to tie the blockchain to the extraction of this mineral? Can it in reality make a profit?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Maybe if it will be publicly announce in different countries then there will be more people becoming interested in this gem. For now, I am waiting to see more updates about this project.
To be honest, it's time to announce it publicly. Do ads that you need to run not only here on the forum, but also in other social networks, where other users can see who may be interested in the project using precious stones and Crypto. So we are waiting for comments from the team

Yes, if the team really wants their native gem to become popular they should advertise it also maybe include what are the advantages if they will support the gem and this project.

berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.

Having 50k members in their telegram channel cannot measures the success of the project, it will all be base on the total token sold so for now maybe we can tell that the exposures and popularity of this project are improving well.

The members in the telegram channel are often no good indicator because it is a lot of fake also. There are other projects with many members and they also didn't raise a lot.

There are a lot of bots and fakes in the telegram. You can observe it if you are an active member of the group chat. But the good side is there is a lot of good information that you may find from the ICO or project. you want to know there.

As far as I know, and based from the telegram, Atlantis Blue chose the stellar as their market of exchange and wallet because its not exposing to hackers unlike other. Every transaction is done directly to your machine and the good thing, after 20 minutes of inactivity the browser will refreshed and forgotten the private key. Stellar also offers cheaper transaction fee i think.

It is unlikely such decision has been made only because of a number of these facts. Perhaps just developers wanted to be distinguished from a set of other ICO, having chosen such platform as a basis.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

As far as I know, and based from the telegram, Atlantis Blue chose the stellar as their market of exchange and wallet because its not exposing to hackers unlike other. Every transaction is done directly to your machine and the good thing, after 20 minutes of inactivity the browser will refreshed and forgotten the private key. Stellar also offers cheaper transaction fee i think.

We are glad to know that that they prioritize more of their security, This kinds of steps proves that they deserve more of our trust and provides convenient fees. 

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

It will surely be publicly announce like what they are doing right now. Larimar is really rare and we all know that being rare also means it cost a big value. Hope the team can make more strategies to boost their platform globally.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

I can not imagine how this will be realized. I see that this will not really be implemented, there are a number of issues that interest me
It's normal that you have questions. I advise you to subscribe to their channel in the Telegram. There they respond very quickly.
Link https://t.me/joinchat/H7zoMBAZDRlCIIxCQ0RlfQ
The more question you asked, the more we might be aware on the project. We may be able to have more knowledge about the project. So it is advisable to ask question. 
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

I think you are wrong. This is an official channel and it was created to support the project. Just find out who the admin is and ask him a question.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

To be honest, it's time to announce it publicly. Do ads that you need to run not only here on the forum, but also in other social networks, where other users can see who may be interested in the project using precious stones and Crypto. So we are waiting for comments from the team

Yes, if the team really wants their native gem to become popular they should advertise it also maybe include what are the advantages if they will support the gem and this project.

If everything else is also ready for strong marketing activities then that might be the right strategy. But better don't go for strong PR if not everything is ready for it.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Publicity could be easily done if the team would plan and have to launch social advertisement campaign. This project is something new and still in the process of development.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Publicity could be easily done if the team would plan and have to launch social advertisement campaign. This project is something new and still in the process of development.

There is nothing options on how they can be seen by investors except through bounty campaigns. Especially in social media because people who are at enough age have an account which I think one of the most effective way to disseminate information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

If everything else is also ready for strong marketing activities then that might be the right strategy. But better don't go for strong PR if not everything is ready for it.
Planning will help the project move forward and do everything right. Giving time and adopting the situation is a good thing for the project.

Planning is only a part of doing everything right by the way. There's a lot of other factors that do come into play as you move ahead in the ICO though
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

I think you are wrong. This is an official channel and it was created to support the project. Just find out who the admin is and ask him a question.

Mate, he's referring to the Telegram channel not on this thread I guess you need to read between the lines before you reply, mate.
His information really helps to be aware and directly talk to the Telegram admin before we make any decisions to invest to avoid such fake and scammers and proceed in a right manner.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

And you do not have an online store selling your stones, I would have been able to buy them, and as for me you just need a good advertisement.
I guess they would soon get some online stores for their stones where a number of users can purchase them and also they are looking forward for a better advertisement i guess via the medium of bounty.
Those stones are quote rare i guess and they would not be available such easily. I don't know much about stones but they do look much expensive and not everyone can afford them.

It isn't as expensive as most diamonds, but it super rare that it can only be found in one place. So the price is still climbing up. I can really see the good future of this project, imagine being the only market place locally or internationally to sell authentic larimar  stones which are very in demand today.
It is all the potential Atlantis possessed crossing various milestones in the economy now it is highly experienced to bring resolutions for unexpected bugs through great teams and securing good popularity.
It is good that the team has such experience. But if they encounter legal problems that are related to the extraction who will solve them?
There may also be mining issues and others related to the mine, I hope that there is a person who is responsible for this

Mining issues are everywhere, but the devs have better plans for these issues for sure. Extraction of stones are done by local miners as well, and they've been doing this for so many years.
I hope that the developers will cope with all the problems, because if they do not manage that in fact and there is no project.
Well on such logic and cryptocurrency per se you shouldn't have created at all? Even the bitcoin had problems with which as a result haven't up to the end coped, however it is all the same a father of all cryptocurrency assets.
Well this is certainly a clear matter, because without problems, not where problems have always been and will not be possible that everything was like clockwork.
They are actively monitoring all such new scenarios which are not expected so they come up with a master plans with new strategies added for the enrichment of the platform.
Well, I think that they need to focus on some special goal and achieve it, and not put new ones.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 04:03:04 PM by vickycoin05

Yes they are, but hopefully soon they can also launch bounty campaigns and advertisments. Publicity is also important thing to do, for the improvement and to increase project popularity. It will also help to boost investors and supporters trust.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

A very beautiful stone, maybe this project will be the first to succeed in implementing their plan. Then all investors will get a good profit
The project main objective is be famous and to be successful. They guarantee the good and reasonable profit to those who believe and trust the project. The project is interesting and as of today numbered of investors are sending their interest to invest the project.  If the positive activity will continue this will bring the project to success.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

A very beautiful stone, maybe this project will be the first to succeed in implementing their plan. Then all investors will get a good profit
The project main objective is be famous and to be successful. They guarantee the good and reasonable profit to those who believe and trust the project. The project is interesting and as of today numbered of investors are sending their interest to invest the project.  If the positive activity will continue this will bring the project to success.
Deciding what to invest in with regard to new ICOs is never easy. However, with Atlantis Blue Digital Project, investors benefit from several unique investment reassurances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: