Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

We and my friends, is not fans of the work of Olga Buzovoy. But the fact that any of its projects become profitable and successful makes us think. I invested in Buzcoin. And I think that having done this, I was not mistaken. Good luck to the team!
I am telling you that all of you had made the right decision to invest in this ICO because even me all of my friends who are finds where to invest there money I always suggest because this ICO has a big potential in the future and I am really sure of it. Goodluck everyone.
this is quality and make it sure all invest are in a good hand the longterm project is here at first read this a have think twice if i going to invest i don't know Olga either but i read her experience and what she wants for crypto i change my mind well good luck to the team and to us.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yhendri

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

Anybody know where i can see how many buzcoin sold until now? It will be good if us the investor know how is the sale go.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

We and my friends, is not fans of the work of Olga Buzovoy. But the fact that any of its projects become profitable and successful makes us think. I invested in Buzcoin. And I think that having done this, I was not mistaken. Good luck to the team!
I am telling you that all of you had made the right decision to invest in this ICO because even me all of my friends who are finds where to invest there money I always suggest because this ICO has a big potential in the future and I am really sure of it. Goodluck everyone.
this is quality and make it sure all invest are in a good hand the longterm project is here at first read this a have think twice if i going to invest i don't know Olga either but i read her experience and what she wants for crypto i change my mind well good luck to the team and to us.
the spike would be a good thing to wait on this project soon if it's already working. waiting on the success of this project will surely make a huge profit as its supporters are growing and making huge fame on both project and founder Olga Buzova.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Anybody know where i can see how many buzcoin sold until now? It will be good if us the investor know how is the sale go.
you can ask on Telegram channel or check on their website https://buzcoin.io/token-sale2.html. on telegram channel admin are very responsive to a question like this also its participant has an answer to your question.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

Bullshit. Only idiots or new traders invest here. The crowd of fans of this pussy does not know what cryptography is and they are not on this forum.
Then what is cryptography? Another critic giving negative and baseless comment about BUZCOIN and Olga. Don't be envy that this project is getting popular because of Olga's fame, a fame that she worked hard. It gets the attention of many investors for seeing its capability to become successful so don't call us idiots and I see newbies are smarter than you.
no doubt all hater are going to show here because they know the project become popular now,i advise to you if you don't have any good to say much better focus to your own forum not here i don't want to say bad words to you just good luck and god bless.
this is an example of showbusiness works. show some solid proof then, I rather see it in formal text. more of this may come out as we can observe the project is active and gaining popularity. making allegations with no proof is senseless.

Whether what you're saying were true or fake, spreading this kind of news was quite irrelevant. What could you possibly gain from this?
Goodluck to you bro. But we aint buying.  
Wishing all the best for Olga Buzova and her dev team.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

you can ask on Telegram channel or check on their website https://buzcoin.io/token-sale2.html. on telegram channel admin are very responsive to a question like this also its participant has an answer to your question.

Yes, please do follow their website https://buzcoin.io/token-sale2.html to gain more information regarding the project. You will definitely find every piece of information right there. Even their goals and road map. What the project is all about and news of their sale. Also dont forget to participate from their telegram channel and feel free to raise questions from their telegram channel about the project.

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

Bullshit. Only idiots or new traders invest here. The crowd of fans of this pussy does not know what cryptography is and they are not on this forum.
Then what is cryptography? Another critic giving negative and baseless comment about BUZCOIN and Olga. Don't be envy that this project is getting popular because of Olga's fame, a fame that she worked hard. It gets the attention of many investors for seeing its capability to become successful so don't call us idiots and I see newbies are smarter than you.
no doubt all hater are going to show here because they know the project become popular now,i advise to you if you don't have any good to say much better focus to your own forum not here i don't want to say bad words to you just good luck and god bless.
this is an example of showbusiness works. show some solid proof then, I rather see it in formal text. more of this may come out as we can observe the project is active and gaining popularity. making allegations with no proof is senseless.

Whether what you're saying were true or fake, spreading this kind of news was quite irrelevant. What could you possibly gain from this?
Goodluck to you bro. But we aint buying.  
Wishing all the best for Olga Buzova and her dev team.

I hope youre quite aware that this might affect the buzcoin community because of people like you spreading negative news like this. You must first present some hard facts or if you dont have any substantial proof then go somewhere else and stop this nonsense.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

the spike would be a good thing to wait on this project soon if it's already working. waiting on the success of this project will surely make a huge profit as its supporters are growing and making huge fame on both project and founder Olga Buzova.

You've made a great decision. This project poses great potential of future success simply because of a few strong reasons, the project is very timely, beneficial, communication app that establish connnection from loved ones and friends around the world and a place for business as well.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.
yap this is the right time to invest more token if you really believe the pump is coming not only for bitcoin but also in buzcoin high rating ico of many site, i want to try the apps also i can't wait to launch.
So investors what are you waiting for? You should invest now in BUZCOIN or you will regret in the end. After its ICO, its price will increase so it's time to take advantage while the price is cheap.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.
partnership will come if they have execute the project perfectly. it is hard to invite partners if the project has flaws and not performing well. the first step is to successfully launch and use the product.

Very soon we will be able to show you what the team is working on.
Our goal is to create a quality product
Thank you for this. We really understand because this kind of amazing projects it really takes time and not days only but a months and years also I know right now Buzcoin team are doing their best just to make sure the success of their projects and to make sure they will provide an amazing services to all of us in the near future.
just patient guys all the team is busy now for a good and quality product nice deliver for a good system that is the most important they want to make sure all are good condition.
Yes it's a step by step process. If they rush things, quality might compromise so they are taking their steps in order to deliver quality product. "Work quickly but do not hurry" Wink

buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.
partnership will come if they have execute the project perfectly. it is hard to invite partners if the project has flaws and not performing well. the first step is to successfully launch and use the product.

i am more than excited to see how the project works and how it will compete with the outstanding project in this industry. facebook and weeboo will be a great competitor goodluck to the team behind buzar!

Thank you!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

i am more than excited to see how the project works and how it will compete with the outstanding project in this industry. facebook and weeboo will be a great competitor goodluck to the team behind buzar!

based on the comments here, i think i should also consider this project good. there are lot of positive feedbacks regarding this and the main endorser is a beautiful lady i think she will have great investors
The team of this project Buzcoin is doing great and i think the team are planning big and new for the best of their platform Buzar we just need to wait for their further updates from the team ant let just continue are our support

thank you so much!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

Thank you so much for your support!
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Thank you so much for your support!
your always welcome keep us update not only in the telegram also here,many investor is looking for forum which is the first all of us.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Thank you very much for your support!
You made a right decision in investing in this project. We will all succeed with BUZCOIN. This project is very interesting and has potential, and the team is great.
Well good investor dont mind who is the leader or owner of the project but they see it that it will be successful in the end.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

You made a right decision in investing in this project. We will all succeed with BUZCOIN. This project is very interesting and has potential, and the team is great.
Well good investor dont mind who is the leader or owner of the project but they see it that it will be successful in the end.
they basing the rating of the project and popular in the forum the see only if the project has potential to successful that all they need and very active team.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

they basing the rating of the project and popular in the forum the see only if the project has potential to successful that all they need and very active team.
Aside from her achievements as an artist and as an enterpreneur that you know, I assumed you  did research about BUZCOIN and see its potential and future success.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.

GigTricks
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.
Yes thats why Olga Buzova is very popular in Russia because she is a really hard working women and very dedicated to her work thats the reason she is an successful person and now she also grab the opportunity to participate and have her own ICO project here in crypto world
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

I was reading the forum and there are some people telling that this project is scam. I dont know what are their basis of stating that word. Hopefully Buzcoin or admin of this project will give feedback on it.
If we give time to such kind of people it's wasting time. First, you are right that they have no basis and compared to those who believe and trust in this platform, they are few. They must show evidence before I give them time and believe.

Most of them are newbies or low rank member of this forum who just post any kind of comment on different thread so they can level-up their account. Buzcoin thread is often on the page 1 of Announcement section that is why these people find this thread. lets just ignore them and continue supporting the Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace.
I agree on you sir, let's just ignore those people whose accusations about Buzcoin doesn't have any proof. They're just messing the forum and waiting if someone can noticed them.

It is easy to say that one ICO is scam. There are people who just want to destroy the trust of all the investors and supporters of a certain ICO. It is up to those supporting Buzcoin if they believe in this kind of accusation.
Yes, that's right. People nowadays, can easily spread fake news or wrong information using social media. So, it is better that before you believe in something you need to do your own research for you to know if the news you heard is right or wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: