Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

I didn't see update information on social media of BUZAR this month, what happened? Is the team still busy?
Well, because of the ICO Pre sale about to end, I think the team preparing for something to everyone. Lets wait and see the update later on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.

Absolutely correct! Buzcoin project is creating a social media platform to make communication much easier between any person around the world and a marketplace for people who wants to buy & sell any products with fast and secured transactions because of the blockchain technology.
How do I know my tokens are secure? What is the vesting period/cliff for team and founder tokens?why do you think that price of your token will go up? why will it be profitable for me to buy your token? Because it look like you have know more about the project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.

Absolutely correct! Buzcoin project is creating a social media platform to make communication much easier between any person around the world and a marketplace for people who wants to buy & sell any products with fast and secured transactions because of the blockchain technology.
How do I know my tokens are secure? What is the vesting period/cliff for team and founder tokens?why do you think that price of your token will go up? why will it be profitable for me to buy your token? Because it look like you have know more about the project.

buzcoin.io
Read WP plz. Thanks!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

I didn't see update information on social media of BUZAR this month, what happened? Is the team still busy?
Well, because of the ICO Pre sale about to end, I think the team preparing for something to everyone. Lets wait and see the update later on.

Thank you for your support!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy
Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.

lol getting in one roof is way too advanced! just focused on being a good person and dont find other half. it will come when you are ready. i hope that buzars platform will be a tool for better relationships

Thank you for your trust!
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.
i just want to ask who given the rating in any ico site?they have a surveyor or participant and investor are going to rate it?sorry I just curious but over all good job for the team and those who help of the project.
I think it is an institution composed of people who are experts in research on ICOs that arise, so they should be one of the accountable when they rate the project then we will know later that the project was scam, what do you think? Maybe, they can be an investor of all project that good to their vision because they are one of the first who knows the potential of these projects and how real they are.
but every ico site doesn't have a background of those people are going to review the project or some of going to research the project,it easy to write the mission or vision of the project so don't need to base that.
And in addition, reading white paper is so easy also to better understand and to know the content and beauty of the project. The problem is this, we don't have right to decide whether ICO's need it or not Wink it's up to them and it's up to us if we are going to trust those ICO's rating sites.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.
Being successful woman at the current era, we are hopeful that this project also would be added part of her success. Buzar would be definitely create a buzz in the market of her country. Hope thsi will also applies to other country so that we can try the app.
For sure it will and not only in the country or Russia but all the countries here in our world and Buzcoin team will make sure that they will provide an amazing services to all people here in our world who are gonna use Buzar platform. Buzcoin to the moon!
thats what i wish too, i hope that team marketing of buzcoin will do something about it to spread it into many countries bacause it is such a great project that would really satisfy the most user because of its amazing application.
I think BUZCOIN can implement this wonderful project in all countries of the world. And soon we will  experience good quality service and features of this platform.
Yes ofcourse they can because they had a very amazing team and owner. Ms. Olga Buzova has a lot of influences and resources and for sure she can easily market this projects of hers and with the talent of team behind this ICO a lot of other countries will be amaze by their technology and will start to support it.
I think joining in different conference or seminar will help the marketing department of Buzcoin to attract more investors from different countries. Also, sharing information about Buzcoin and Buzar platform to social media will gain sympathy to people all around the world.
Yes Olga Buzova is a big influencers she can manage the team well aside of being a celebrity she took care very much about the platfo and I know Buzzcoin really make a huge impact in the social marketplace where people buy and sell good using a peer to peer transaction.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

me also even in the telegram maybe their are busy for developing the project almost 32days before end of the 2nd round sale but I see the rating and collecting fund is going up.
Let's give them time to relax Wink For me, whatever they are doing now this project will still moving forward and no one can stop it unless its founder will surrender to fight. Keep calm guys and prepare for glory Grin
maybe it because everybody curious if they not release any update,everybody trained every week they have a new update,like what you said let's wait and give them time for relax.
For me, there is no problem with that but if they do not give us update for one month, there we should be nervous Wink on the other hand we don't need to be nervous because we already trust them and know that the team of Buzar are very responsible.
onediamond

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

me also even in the telegram maybe their are busy for developing the project almost 32days before end of the 2nd round sale but I see the rating and collecting fund is going up.
Let's give them time to relax Wink For me, whatever they are doing now this project will still moving forward and no one can stop it unless its founder will surrender to fight. Keep calm guys and prepare for glory Grin
maybe it because everybody curious if they not release any update,everybody trained every week they have a new update,like what you said let's wait and give them time for relax.
For me, there is no problem with that but if they do not give us update for one month, there we should be nervous Wink on the other hand we don't need to be nervous because we already trust them and know that the team of Buzar are very responsible.
do you already invest here at buzcoin? if yes we need to worry if they not update after the 2nd round sale although I trust Olga what she did for her business career and she has experience in crypto world I know she can make it to success this project.

meltoooot

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

we cannot say what happening right now although the dev here still working it up let's just wait I know the team have more surprises coming after this pre-sale just lets join to their telegram and read what is developing happen to the project right now.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

In addition, Buzar platform has good service unlike the current apps that we see some problems and I think when this platform already implemented it may replace other apps similar to this.

Victori Keira Ong

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy
Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.
Right, using Buzar platform is very comfortable and as you talk, you just looks like together in the same house because of the speed of the Buzar platform. And this is one of the solutions to bereavement.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

lol getting in one roof is way too advanced! just focused on being a good person and dont find other half. it will come when you are ready. i hope that buzars platform will be a tool for better relationships
You are very excited for responding to my quote so it looks like you did not quite understand what I wanted to say, you must first understand the whole thought before dropping your opinion. I mean, when you are using Buzar platform it seems you and the people on other telephone seems together in one roof or house because of the speed and good service it has.
Mongoll

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

interesting idea. but will the team be able to implement it?
lostocean

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Not only boyfriend or aomething there a lot of advantages here, like finding some of relatives that you will never met before.  Thia is what i want in this project.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

A one stop social media applcation where you can find almost everything you need and want. This is gonna be a big project, wide platform and to ensure each service they provide are given focus equally is also a big task and to make it happen, they will need big number of staff. Good luck BUZCOIN.
A platform that most people will love it should I say a platform that all people will be waiting for. Buzcoin will change the set-up of people who are using a lot of applications right now.

many people says it is a generic platform but i find it useful and a platform that is complete package all of your digital needs are in the same platform. it gonna be a big project!
Its generic to other but if you seriously study the platform you can find difference to other. For me, what I really love to this project is you can find friends and your future love one.
It seems that you're going to use this platform in finding your future partner? But for me, having profit in using this platform will be the most interesting part of the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

A one stop social media applcation where you can find almost everything you need and want. This is gonna be a big project, wide platform and to ensure each service they provide are given focus equally is also a big task and to make it happen, they will need big number of staff. Good luck BUZCOIN.
A platform that most people will love it should I say a platform that all people will be waiting for. Buzcoin will change the set-up of people who are using a lot of applications right now.

many people says it is a generic platform but i find it useful and a platform that is complete package all of your digital needs are in the same platform. it gonna be a big project!
Its generic to other but if you seriously study the platform you can find difference to other. For me, what I really love to this project is you can find friends and your future love one.
It seems that you're going to use this platform in finding your future partner? But for me, having profit in using this platform will be the most interesting part of the project.
Yes i think this project of Buzcoin will be going for expansion in the near future because their platform is very interesting and attractive their continue working for the best and success if this project
meltoooot

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

thats the feature of the platform but if you are single why not to try this apps to find your true love or finding to your self to other people, all of the ico dreaming to have a good profit that's is the part of project.

onediamond

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

thats the feature of the platform but if you are single why not to try this apps to find your true love or finding to your self to other people, all of the ico dreaming to have a good profit that's is the part of project.
its look like you talking about to finding a loved one but how about this How do I know my tokens are secure?because now more people are hacker and scammer maybe one of the people here is a hacker so I just want to know how secure my token if I invest here buzcoin?

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

we cannot say what happening right now although the dev here still working it up let's just wait I know the team have more surprises coming after this pre-sale just lets join to their telegram and read what is developing happen to the project right now.
Yes that is right all we have to do right now is to support this ICO by participating on their token sale and doing our part by sharing this ICO to other people out there how amazing it is and how it will be useful for them in the future life. Goodluck to all of us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: