Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34112 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

I really love the effort and brilliant ideas where the admin and researcher combined their effort to share news about blockchain and cryptocurrency. Its a good thing because its additional information to everyone. Thank you Buzcoin Team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

The project came to an end. No news. The chat is not answered. Admins no longer react. We were deceived by all. BUZCOIN SCAM.
HUNTERS FOR BOUNTY - EXPEND. THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU
No, Buzcoin ICO is still on going Cheesy
Buzcoin team is still posting updates and news.  
And, Buzcoin is not a scam so we are not deceived.
So where your baseless thoughts came from???

Groundless? There is no soil in your head. They say one instagram and says all sorts of unrelated nonsense. GitHub these guys saw? It's empty! Developers in the team saw? They are not here! Chat with them is silent. They do not answer the Russian-language BTT branch! Here they do not answer!
For six months, this project has not given you anything but stupid promises! In the chat, administrators are no longer responding! Not enough for you? I can give you 1000 reasons why this project is a scam!
Do not you wonder why Olga does not advertise her project? She does not care! She's a advertising. Advertising that does not want to associate itself with this project! If you do not see the truth, you're a fool.
What? I think you should "fill your pail first"
Maybe I don't see what you saw Cheesy And what I see is they are following the path on their road map.
So tell me your 1000 REASONS that made you say that this project is a scam. I think members of this forum want to know it also.

Here is more information for you. Questions to which the team did not respond.

1. How will the social network of this project be competitively better than those already available on Facebook or facebook? Explain so that even if not an average fan of creativity Buzovoy, a person would want to say: "I want this social network instead of in contact!".

2. Than the messenger of this project will be competitively better than the already available vysap or telegram or vibe? Or at least why should we use it when there are already the aforementioned giants (to do better, nobody has ever succeeded, although there are a couple of dozen companies with a capitalization of more than half a million and the top programmers - examples of WeChat, KIN, etc.).

3. Why would the project do something similar to video hosting when there is already YouTube? Everyone knows the vain attempts of all Vimeo and Rutuba to take a share of this niche in the market of multimedia content.

4. Why do a service to find a job, when there is already a headhunter, gobro, etc. (in which tens of millions of dollars are invested in development and marketing, and they are worth this money.) And do you want to make your competitor $ 200,000?)

5. On the main page of the site it is written that Olga invited to the project "real professionals who have already worked in the field of blockbuster." I ask you to name the names of these professionals, and links to their Linked-In (without water and empty talk please.) We will check these people to operate on facts.)

6. The question of the distribution of money after fees. A capa of 210 million is declared (let's not talk about it, people who establish this amount are obviously divorced from reality, or were under the influence of coca leaves when they compiled a kapa if they believed that they would be given at least 1% of this amount). Let's talk about what is written on the site. 33% of the fees go to equipment. From 210 million 33% is 69 million dollars. I would like to hear WHAT you want to buy for such money if (theoretically) collect a hardcup? Even if you hypothetically assemble IN 10 TIMES LESS than Archie's Wishlist claims, what will you buy for $ 7 million? WHAT? Only, please, without water. We are all pretty well oriented in the prices of equipment in the field of IT.

7. Now go to the road map. If you believe the plans, by the third quarter of 2019, the marketplace, messenger, p2r platform, and video hosting will already be made. For such a volume of work in such a short time, you will need a staff of (NOT LESS) hundreds of professional programmers and designers. And we return to the frames. Show us this state. At least 10 people show out of the hundreds that will be needed. Or show job opportunities for jobs where you are looking for them.

8. After the producer Olga, who is a professional in the show business, but has never been seen in the IT sphere and the blockbuster, a certain Sergei Semin comes next. All that we know about him, he keeps a network of cafes and canteens with an authorized capital of 10 thousand rubles (WOW!). This experience will certainly help him effectively in half a year to kill YouTube and telegrams and facebook for the collected 200k (still a big question whether they are collected, we will return to this below). What for in such project the shopkeeper meal?

9. Some director of investment Alexey Novikov. What kind of investments is he a director? Show us his work. His link-in, or at least a document, where his name and the amount of investments are marked. And then on the site just a name, just a photo of a man, and just a phrase "director of investment." I can also write in my contact that I am the Minister of Economy of one of the developing countries of Asia. The level of trust will be comparable.

10. Next we see that the team has three Whitperpe creators. For the first time I see that the project was hanging on a site not by the creators of the beta version, or MVP, but by the writer and the Whitpeper artist. Why do investors need this? Whitepper has nothing to do with the product, which will bring dividends to investors. Show programmers. This concludes the team. Magnificent seven and a lawyer consult that will kill the top multimedia giants of the entire Internet.

11. Well, to the fees. Show wallets, where the real money is already collected. You broke into the world of crypt, where it is accepted that the blockade is transparency. And you hide your wallets yourself. It's obvious to everyone that you are hiding this because the fees are catastrophically ridiculous and useless. And to prove it back without water you can only show us real wallets, where transactions from real users are visible.

12. The githab is empty. At what stage of development?

13. Where is the promised for the start of MVP sales?

14. Why does Olga advertise anything except her own token?

15. Fans of Olga are indifferent to crypto-currencies and they do not try to use them. You can not get from them even the investments you need.

16. Idea of ​​delirium. It is of no interest to anyone.

17. The need for a blockade is overstated. He does not need this project.

18. Your scam only disgraces the domestic ICO industry.

19. If you want to create an application, then apply for investments to funds. Crypto-currency investors will not give you money.
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

I really love the effort and brilliant ideas where the admin and researcher combined their effort to share news about blockchain and cryptocurrency. Its a good thing because its additional information to everyone. Thank you Buzcoin Team.

This additional information is the only thing that this team gives you. She can not do more than that. Enough of this circus to arrange.
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

The project came to an end. No news. The chat is not answered. Admins no longer react. We were deceived by all. BUZCOIN SCAM.

Groundless? There is no soil in your head. They say one instagram and says all sorts of unrelated nonsense. GitHub these guys saw? It's empty! Developers in the team saw? They are not here! Chat with them is silent. They do not answer the Russian-language BTT branch! Here they do not answer!
For six months, this project has not given you anything but stupid promises! In the chat, administrators are no longer responding! Not enough for you? I can give you 1000 reasons why this project is a scam!
Do not you wonder why Olga does not advertise her project? She does not care! She's a advertising. Advertising that does not want to associate itself with this project! If you do not see the truth, you're a fool.
Maybe I don't see what you saw Cheesy And what I see is they are following the path on their road map.
So tell me your 1000 REASONS that made you say that this project is a scam. I think members of this forum want to know it also.

Is not that enough for you?
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

Hey, friend! Are you going to give signs of life? I have given you many reasons. What will you answer them?
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

Hey, friend! Are you going to give signs of life? I have given you many reasons. What will you answer them?

Friend! Do not listen to stupid people. You won this fight. I doubt that he will be able to answer you at least somehow. There is no point in convincing bounty members. They only say what they were promised the tokens for. Let them be disappointed on their own.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

A super-rich Jack Lu told how to choose cryptocurrencies for investment

Jack Lu, the head of the company Wanchain, said that the current downward movement of the majority of cryptocurrencies is an "excessive correction after a significant growth of the market before", but now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies.

Drawing a conclusion from his own experience, Lu said that investors need to choose to invest those cryptocurrencies that are "good, that is, have a clear goal, as well as enough resources for development."

Such projects — Lou is convinced of this — will be able to "survive on the market and will be able to become even stronger after such tests."

The expert also noted that it is necessary to be confident in a positive future for the crypto industry, as the mood from the financial point of view is very profitable.

He recalled that "those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little money in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

https://buzcoin.io

According to the expert, the downward movement of cryptocurencies was due to correction of sudden increase of value of crypto last december and january.
He advised investors to choose cryptocurrencies that are GOOD, WITH CLEAR GOAL, and HAS ENOUGH RESOURCES for the development. So the project will be able to survive and become more stronger. Which I think BUZCOIN and the team have to become successful. Aside from that, he also advised to be POSITIVE in the future of crypto industry.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:14:28 AM

Friend! Do not listen to stupid people. You won this fight. I doubt that he will be able to answer you at least somehow. There is no point in convincing bounty members. They only say what they were promised the tokens for. Let them be disappointed on their own.
Yes, of course it's not enough. I'm still waiting for 900+ out of 1000 reasons you said. 1000 REASONS, not words or characters, but REASONS!
Thank you Jon Trawolta for cheering up for BUZCOIN supporters!
I am claiming the success of my supported project BUZCOIN!

Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

Yes, of course it's not enough. I'm still waiting for 900+ out of 1000 reasons you said. 1000 REASONS, not words or characters, but REASONS!

you idiot Cheesy
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:32:51 AM

you seem inadequate. Go get medical treatment. A normal person and several reasons would be enough to understand that in this scam you can not give money. You are either a fool or consciously helping scammers.

It would be better if you did not try to support the success of shitcoin, but the health of your head.
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

A super-rich Jack Lu told how to choose cryptocurrencies for investment

Jack Lu, the head of the company Wanchain, said that the current downward movement of the majority of cryptocurrencies is an "excessive correction after a significant growth of the market before", but now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies.

Drawing a conclusion from his own experience, Lu said that investors need to choose to invest those cryptocurrencies that are "good, that is, have a clear goal, as well as enough resources for development."

Such projects — Lou is convinced of this — will be able to "survive on the market and will be able to become even stronger after such tests."

The expert also noted that it is necessary to be confident in a positive future for the crypto industry, as the mood from the financial point of view is very profitable.

He recalled that "those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little money in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

https://buzcoin.io

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/31/008.md.jpg
According to the expert, the downward movement of cryptocurencies was due to correction of sudden increase of value of crypto last december and january.
He advised investors to choose cryptocurrencies that are GOOD, WITH CLEAR GOAL, and HAS ENOUGH RESOURCES for the development. So the project will be able to survive and become more stronger. Which I think BUZCOIN and the team have to become successful. Aside from that, he also advised to be POSITIVE in the future of crypto industry.

SCAM
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

You seem sick. I would not even support this shit with the gun attached to my forehead. Project scam. You are an idiot. You were rightly told - go and heal your empty head ..
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

BUZCOIN SCAM
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

you seem inadequate. Go get medical treatment. A normal person and several reasons would be enough to understand that in this scam you can not give money. You are either a fool or consciously helping scammers.

It would be better if you did not try to support the success of shitcoin, but the health of your head.
I don't think so, I have knowledge about health and medicine and the way you talk, I think you should be the one to seek medical advice.
We hear your thoughts and your "many reasons", and it is for us to decide and the normal reaction from you is RESPECT.

Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

I don't think so, I have knowledge about health and medicine and the way you talk, I think you should be the one to seek medical advice.
We hear your thoughts and your "many reasons", and it is for us to decide and the normal reaction from you is RESPECT.

You ignore the arguments and facts that I brought to you and continue to PR this shitty project. You continue to mislead other people, allowing them to fall into the clutches of scammers. lose their money and lose faith in crypto.
 You're a clown. I see no point in talking with a fool who is not able to analyze the facts given to him. You want to participate in SCAM - participate. But do not drag innocent people behind you.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

You seem sick. I would not even support this shit with the gun attached to my forehead. Project scam. You are an idiot. You were rightly told - go and heal your empty head ..
Oh, I was wrong because you address me as "he"
Well, I think you guys should fill your mind and seek medical advice.
You should watch your words, act normal and be civilized.
Buzcoin and Olga haters are escalating in this forum. Haters/critics just show your proof and respect other members. 
Well to end, let us all wait for the result.

Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

Buzcoin and Olga haters are escalating in this forum. Haters/critics just show your proof and respect other members. 
Forget about Olga. She does not care about this project. she advertises cashbery and Upcoin, but does not advertise Buzcoin. She does nothing for the benefit of this project. You need a doctor, since you do not understand this. Already the middle of the final stage of sales - even if Olya now suddenly began to advertise this shitcoin, then it would have helped nothing. Smart people understand this.
Do you want to wait for the end? Wake up! The end has already come! This project had no future. Already even a chat in the telegram is silent. There nobody answers. Will you persistently argue that everything is good? Check the health of your head.
Mad Crypto Rocker

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

Why do you ignore the facts? Have not you been told a lot of reasons why this project is a fraud? What is the reason that you continue to insist on the opposite? Do you think it's right to support scammers?
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

What is going on?  is this now a forum for BUZCOIN and OLGA's haters. I think we should hear the voice of the admin about scam speculations. I hope not, I trust and believe in the project and its team.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

Forget about Olga. She does not care about this project. she advertises cashbery and Upcoin, but does not advertise Buzcoin. She does nothing for the benefit of this project. You need a doctor, since you do not understand this. Already the middle of the final stage of sales - even if Olya now suddenly began to advertise this shitcoin, then it would have helped nothing. Smart people understand this.
Do you want to wait for the end? Wake up! The end has already come! This project had no future. Already even a chat in the telegram is silent. There nobody answers. Will you persistently argue that everything is good? Check the health of your head.

I am not arguing with you, I am just stating my thoughts and beliefs. You came in this forum for arguments with your thousand REASONS.  Owh.. You're really sick, I think you missed your dose and need to take your meds.

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: