Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34105 times)
Mad Crypto Rocker

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

The project came to an end. No news. The chat is not answered. Admins no longer react. We were deceived by all. BUZCOIN SCAM.
HUNTERS FOR BOUNTY - EXPEND. THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU
No, Buzcoin ICO is still on going Cheesy
Buzcoin team is still posting updates and news.  
And, Buzcoin is not a scam so we are not deceived.
So where your baseless thoughts came from???

Groundless? There is no soil in your head. They say one instagram and says all sorts of unrelated nonsense. GitHub these guys saw? It's empty! Developers in the team saw? They are not here! Chat with them is silent. They do not answer the Russian-language BTT branch! Here they do not answer!
For six months, this project has not given you anything but stupid promises! In the chat, administrators are no longer responding! Not enough for you? I can give you 1000 reasons why this project is a scam!
Do not you wonder why Olga does not advertise her project? She does not care! She's a advertising. Advertising that does not want to associate itself with this project! If you do not see the truth, you're a fool.
What? I think you should "fill your pail first"
Maybe I don't see what you saw Cheesy And what I see is they are following the path on their road map.
So tell me your 1000 REASONS that made you say that this project is a scam. I think members of this forum want to know it also.

Hey, friend! Are you going to give signs of life? I have given you many reasons. What will you answer them?

Friend! Do not listen to stupid people. You won this fight. I doubt that he will be able to answer you at least somehow. There is no point in convincing bounty members. They only say what they were promised the tokens for. Let them be disappointed on their own.
Yes, of course it's not enough. I'm still waiting for 900+ out of 1000 reasons you said. 1000 REASONS, not words or characters, but REASONS!
Thank you Jon Trawolta for cheering up for BUZCOIN supporters!
I am claiming the success of my supported project BUZCOIN!

You seem sick. I would not even support this shit with the gun attached to my forehead. Project scam. You are an idiot. You were rightly told - go and heal your empty head ..
Oh, I was wrong because you address me as "he"
Well, I think you guys should fill your mind and seek medical advice.
You should watch your words, act normal and be civilized.
Buzcoin and Olga haters are escalating in this forum. Haters/critics just show your proof and respect other members. 
Well to end, let us all wait for the result.
Forget about Olga. She does not care about this project. she advertises cashbery and Upcoin, but does not advertise Buzcoin. She does nothing for the benefit of this project. You need a doctor, since you do not understand this. Already the middle of the final stage of sales - even if Olya now suddenly began to advertise this shitcoin, then it would have helped nothing. Smart people understand this.
Do you want to wait for the end? Wake up! The end has already come! This project had no future. Already even a chat in the telegram is silent. There nobody answers. Will you persistently argue that everything is good? Check the health of your head.

I am not arguing with you, I am just stating my thoughts and beliefs. You came in this forum for arguments with your thousand REASONS.  Owh.. You're really sick, I think you missed your dose and need to take your meds.

Nature jokes very much joked when she created you, you idiot. Fall away and do not come back. You are not valuing your money investor - you are a sick moron, helping to PR a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

The project came to an end. No news. The chat is not answered. Admins no longer react. We were deceived by all. BUZCOIN SCAM.

Groundless? There is no soil in your head. They say one instagram and says all sorts of unrelated nonsense. GitHub these guys saw? It's empty! Developers in the team saw? They are not here! Chat with them is silent. They do not answer the Russian-language BTT branch! Here they do not answer!
For six months, this project has not given you anything but stupid promises! In the chat, administrators are no longer responding! Not enough for you? I can give you 1000 reasons why this project is a scam!
Do not you wonder why Olga does not advertise her project? She does not care! She's a advertising. Advertising that does not want to associate itself with this project! If you do not see the truth, you're a fool.
Maybe I don't see what you saw Cheesy And what I see is they are following the path on their road map.
So tell me your 1000 REASONS that made you say that this project is a scam. I think members of this forum want to know it also.

Hey, friend! Are you going to give signs of life? I have given you many reasons. What will you answer them?

Friend! Do not listen to stupid people. You won this fight. I doubt that he will be able to answer you at least somehow. There is no point in convincing bounty members. They only say what they were promised the tokens for. Let them be disappointed on their own.
Yes, of course it's not enough. I'm still waiting for 900+ out of 1000 reasons you said. 1000 REASONS, not words or characters, but REASONS!

You seem sick. I would not even support this shit with the gun attached to my forehead. Project scam. You are an idiot. You were rightly told - go and heal your empty head ..
Buzcoin and Olga haters are escalating in this forum. Haters/critics just show your proof and respect other members. 
Forget about Olga. She does not care about this project. she advertises cashbery and Upcoin, but does not advertise Buzcoin. She does nothing for the benefit of this project. You need a doctor, since you do not understand this. Already the middle of the final stage of sales - even if Olya now suddenly began to advertise this shitcoin, then it would have helped nothing. Smart people understand this.
Do you want to wait for the end? Wake up! The end has already come! This project had no future. Already even a chat in the telegram is silent. There nobody answers. Will you persistently argue that everything is good? Check the health of your head.

I am not arguing with you, I am just stating my thoughts and beliefs. You came in this forum for arguments with your thousand REASONS.  Owh.. You're really sick, I think you missed your dose and need to take your meds.

hide in a deep pit, sick bastard
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

What is going on?  is this now a forum for BUZCOIN and OLGA's haters. I think we should hear the voice of the admin about scam speculations. I hope not, I trust and believe in the project and its team.

WAKE UP! BUZCOIN SCAM. SHITCOIN ALERT!
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

Why do you ignore the facts? Have not you been told a lot of reasons why this project is a fraud? What is the reason that you continue to insist on the opposite? Do you think it's right to support scammers?
I will never be a supporter of scammers. He stated HIS facts that need to be evaluated. Will you just believe the information from someone you don't know and not sure with the reliability?

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

Nature jokes very much joked when she created you, you idiot. Fall away and do not come back. You are not valuing your money investor - you are a sick moron, helping to PR a scam.
Your creator down there is happy because of your negativism and bad attitude. You haters came here with bad mouth.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

hide in a deep pit, sick bastard
Cool down rude man, take your missed meds and  have a rest.

Cryptoconsul

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

Why do you ignore the facts? Have not you been told a lot of reasons why this project is a fraud? What is the reason that you continue to insist on the opposite? Do you think it's right to support scammers?
I will never be a supporter of scammers. He stated HIS facts that need to be evaluated. Will you just believe the information from someone you don't know and not sure with the reliability?

Everything that was accused here of Buzcoin is true.
This information was checked by Russian investors. Biography of the team, the development of the project, the real capabilities of this team.
Buzcoin can not create anything from what he promised. They simply do not have people capable of this. All they have is a group of people dealing only with PR and distributing unsuspecting news. In addition, even just checking the team members through GOOGLE - you will see that everything that is written about them on the project site is a lie.
Cryptoconsul

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

Your creator down there is happy because of your negativism and bad attitude. You haters came here with bad mouth.

Stop talking nonsense. I saw many reliable facts here. In defense of the team, I did not read a single reasonable conclusion. Came to the project with a dirty mouth? This project is the real dirt. Mud which will cover all the crypto-currency community. Because of Buzcoin, many people will doubt the crypto currency, considering everything connected with it - fraud.
Mr Hide

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

I am not arguing with you, I am just stating my thoughts and beliefs. You came in this forum for arguments with your thousand REASONS.  Owh.. You're really sick, I think you missed your dose and need to take your meds.

Stop talking nonsense. I saw many reliable facts here. In defense of the team, I did not read a single reasonable conclusion. Came to the project with a dirty mouth? This project is the real dirt. Mud which will cover all the crypto-currency community. Because of Buzcoin, many people will doubt the crypto currency, considering everything connected with it - fraud.

I agree with you. These crooks will damage the cryptoworld too much. It went too far. the unreasonableness of people refusing to accept the truth about Buzcoin can only evoke sympathy.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

I am not arguing with you, I am just stating my thoughts and beliefs. You came in this forum for arguments with your thousand REASONS.  Owh.. You're really sick, I think you missed your dose and need to take your meds.

I agree with you. These crooks will damage the cryptoworld too much. It went too far. the unreasonableness of people refusing to accept the truth about Buzcoin can only evoke sympathy.

This is some serious allegations and unless you have solid proof to present then i will quit right away but until then, ill just continue to post and promote the project.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

Owh really? Another nonsence creature came out and joining the "argument", just provide us proof where we can read it. Google it but found nothing 👎
For sure more newbies and first timer rude poster will come out in this forum.

Soul Crypto

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

This is some serious allegations and unless you have solid proof to present then i will quit right away but until then, ill just continue to post and promote the project.

See the messages that were left before. There the dude detailed why the project of the scam. He also gave examples of questions to which the project does not provide any answers.
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

Owh really? Another nonsence creature came out and joining the "argument", just provide us proof where we can read it. Google it but found nothing 👎

Names of companies that belong to the founders of the project on the Internet. you will not find anything about them. They even wrote on their website only a lie.
They have nothing on githube. But this is a project that develops a platform. They must fill in githube. In their team there is not a single specialist who has serious experience in the blockchain. And at the same time, for two years, without a team, they promised us to create a service that will win the popularity of many large corporations. (Amazon, etc.)
Olga does not advertise the project, although it is sad. How many more reasons do you need to bring, so that you finally think?
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

All I've seen here is how some people accuse Buzcoin of fraud and lead convincing arguments, while other people at this time ignore any facts and evidence, stubbornly claiming that the project is good, but this does not prove it. Do your own conclusions. it seems to me that everything is clear.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Names of companies that belong to the founders of the project on the Internet. you will not find anything about them. They even wrote on their website only a lie.
They have nothing on githube. But this is a project that develops a platform. They must fill in githube. In their team there is not a single specialist who has serious experience in the blockchain. And at the same time, for two years, without a team, they promised us to create a service that will win the popularity of many large corporations. (Amazon, etc.)
Olga does not advertise the project, although it is sad. How many more reasons do you need to bring, so that you finally think?
That kind of attitude is good. You present your insights in a nice a way, without using insulting words that bounce to themselves. If you truly value other people's concern you will share your information in a nice way. We are not ignoring facts but we just want a solid proof. With the details you presented we will do our own research and evaluation regarding this project.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

All I've seen here is how some people accuse Buzcoin of fraud and lead convincing arguments, while other people at this time ignore any facts and evidence, stubbornly claiming that the project is good, but this does not prove it. Do your own conclusions. it seems to me that everything is clear.
if someone investor complain and show the evidence or proof that the buzcoin is scam I am going to quit but there nothing to show just a word to say scam I don't believe it,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

Whoa! A lot of newbie account spreading negative speculations to put down BUZCOIN and Olga. Definitely, they just want to destroy project's trust from supporters and investors. There's no basis and no sincerity, just repeatedly telling people are fool, stupid, and idiot. Well, are you going to believe these newbies?

Yeah right some pays my attention that if this project is a scam or a fraud.. more negative comments but theres no basis. They only want to destroy our trust in BUZCOIN and olga. But I still have faith that this project will prove that it is not a scam not now maybe soon.. we just need to wait for the latest news.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

What the example of Turkey says about investments in BUZCOIN

In Turkey, a country with 82 million people, now there is a real boom of cryptocurrencies: literally until the last few days they were owned by every fifth resident of this country.

However, the collapse of the Turkish Lira has led to the fact that the purchase of cryptocurrencies has become a reality: people take everything, as they see that it's all about new technologies, the trust in which is very high.

The example of Turkey shows how important it is to invest in cryptocurrencies in time.

In the Eurasian space, a prominent place is occupied by BUZCOIN with the technological "filling" of the carefully developed market place platform BUZAR.

https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/435960586898177/?type=3&theater
Turkey is just disperate and hopeless probably to the point of not seeing other means of financial freedom aside from cryptocurrency. Turkey is now in the point of economic difficulty and it’s people has no choice but to try something other than their own and they saw cryptocurrency as something promising.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

you seem inadequate. Go get medical treatment. A normal person and several reasons would be enough to understand that in this scam you can not give money. You are either a fool or consciously helping scammers.

It would be better if you did not try to support the success of shitcoin, but the health of your head.
I don't think so, I have knowledge about health and medicine and the way you talk, I think you should be the one to seek medical advice.
We hear your thoughts and your "many reasons", and it is for us to decide and the normal reaction from you is RESPECT.

You ignore the arguments and facts that I brought to you and continue to PR this shitty project. You continue to mislead other people, allowing them to fall into the clutches of scammers. lose their money and lose faith in crypto.
 You're a clown. I see no point in talking with a fool who is not able to analyze the facts given to him. You want to participate in SCAM - participate. But do not drag innocent people behind you.
Wow that is really cool of you. You said this ICO or project was a scam and what is your evidence coming from a newbie account here in forum? If you will accused anything if it is a scam just make sure you will provide a strong evidence and take not we are not dragging anyone here because we always tell everyone to make their own search before participate in any ICOs here and I hope you make your own search to first.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

What is going on?  is this now a forum for BUZCOIN and OLGA's haters. I think we should hear the voice of the admin about scam speculations. I hope not, I trust and believe in the project and its team.
It is ok a lot of troll people or accounts right now and those people had a newbie account here and really don't know what they are saying. I hope before say anything they must do their own search too like what we did so we can know everything we said on ICO like this.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: