Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

The number of crypto machines in the world has exceeded 3,5 thousand

The number of machines which carry out transactions with cryptocurrencies by analogy with ATMs is constantly growing and has exceeded 3.5 thousand by the current moment.

Most of them-75% - are in the US and Canada.

The share of Europe, including the 28 countries of the EU, on this market is only 21%.

It is expected that by the end of the year the number of crypto machines will reach 5 thousand.

By the way, the first crypto machine working with Bitcoins appeared in 2013, in one of the coffee houses of the canadian Vancouver.

https://buzcoin.io

this is the first step in making cryptocurrency the basic mode of payment like cash and creditcards. it will serve as the bridge on the gap of digital payment system to traditional mode of payment. i believe that this machines will also exponentially grow in numbers as the people are engaging into the crypto world.
Wow! This is great news! Making cryptocurriencies accessible like atm machine which you can find anywhere around the corner of every Mall will make people curious about it, curiousity is what me need for people to be interested.. Soon enough people growth in crypto users will increase because of this..
much better if they have also around in Asia because more on Asian people are using crypto like Korea they a bank for crypto this is big help to make an easy to all to cash out.
There are more this crypto ATM's in Asia but it also good if they will increase a lot of them because it will really help the crpyto community and also a marketing strategy too where other people don't have knowledge in cryptocurrency will be curious what these ATM's are for right? For sure once that happens a lot of people will come and join crypto world.

vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

The US Treasury: the blockchain is a promising technology

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled " The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

The US Treasury in its report draws attention to the fact that the blockchain is already used in financial companies of the country.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, "the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year."

Until their research and exchange of opinions about cryptocurrency are continuous, I'm sure that's not disappear the positive views they see on this project. And I wish, many other loyal officers like them will stand to explore and show to citizens the potential possessed of cryptocurrency. We need to keep in mind their statements and trust them:

"According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

It was a solid statements Grin

Yes you are right with that because blockchain technology will provide more efficient, faster and secured transaction not only in financial system but in all the systems that is on going right now here in our world and more and more people getting into blockchain technology especially the experts that's why more and more will explore the potential of blockchain technology here in our world.
Thanks for the support!
Thanks for Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team which decided to share their ideas to all of us by creating this ICO which will provide an amazing platform to all of us, the first super marketplace platform which gonna be Buzar. I am so glad that I've participated here and this ICO has been created because there are so many opportunities here that Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team which really want to share to all of us and I hope everyone will grab that opportunity right now.
Absolutely many people will really benefit from this buzcoin project since its platform is really awesome that all of the people will appreciate its services we are all lucky enough to witness the greatness of olga buzova project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

BUZCOIN is a lighthouse in the world of ICO

🔸While the whole cryptocurrency world is in panic, and Bitcoin rushes to the annual minimum, along with the growth of the US dollar to most of the world's currencies, BUZCOIN demonstrates stability in the face of its founder Olga Buzova.

🔸This project, which includes BUZAR platform being developed and being ready for launch, is a model of calm progress without fuss.

🔸A solid team of professionals is working on all aspects of the project's life, working consistently to achieve the objectives, the main of which is to create the best market place in the world in the form of the technological platform BUZAR, and there is no doubt that it will succeed.

As a token of this platform BUZCOIN becomes a beacon of hope in the raging world of ICO.

It is great to hear that and we all know that the project buzar has been progressing well up to this point because of the big effort of our team who are developing this wonderful project and we all know that these teams are consisting of all professionals who have a competitive experienced to share their knowledge into this project and this is certainly that this project will succeed at even greater.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

While the whole cryptocurrency world is in panic, and Bitcoin rushes to the annual minimum, along with the growth of the US dollar to most of the world’s currencies, BUZCOIN demonstrates stability in the face of its founder Olga Buzova.

you can reach more updates you can visit this link https://buzcoin.io there a lot of news.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

Scotland intends to introduce blockchain in five steps

Scottish authorities have announced a plan to implement the transition to a distributed register of public authorities, as well as its implementation in all spheres of society.

In accordance with the developed strategy, five steps will be taken.

First, a working Commission is being convened, which will consist of representatives of business, officials, as well as experts in the field of new financial technologies.

Second, a database of ready-made examples of how to use blockchain is created.

Third, it establishes contact with countries whose authorities are actively implementing blockchain, in particular, with the Netherlands and Malta.

Fourth, through existing government programs and projects in Scotland, focused on new technologies, the introduction of blockchain will begin, which will be supported by resources from the budget.

Fifth, the working group will be further transformed into a Commission on the strategy of using blockchain to solve the strategic tasks of Scotland.

Scottish authorities are confident in the great potential of the blockchain!

due to global economic problems that results to higher inflation rates and recession, more and more country are turning into cryptocurrencies to avoid larger economic problems and it is good to hear that scotland is also joining the cryptocurrency bandwagon which is also good for the cryptoworld.the more believer the more investors investing in crypto asset like buzcoin.

European countries are always ahead in implementing blockchain technology because they really understand how it will affect on economic growth and now that Scotland is joining the blockchain movement it means that these technology is moving forward little by little.
Many leaders in European countries are good at Economics, so they can really see the skill and power of blockchain technology and that's why they see that they have to embrace modern technologies to protect their Economy and not to crash.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

BUZCOIN is important technological event of 2018

🔸In modern business, on the one hand, you need to be calculating, not to be afraid of numbers and plan your steps.

🔸On the other hand, it is neccessary to be energetic, because new technologies come into our life faster than we even think.

🔸Those who catch the trend first, create a powerful team of professionals and implement innovations, they win in the long term.

💢 All this applies to BUZCOIN, as well as to the planned launch of BUZAR platform — the things which are developed by Olga Buzova, who understands: a real entrepreneur is someone who creates something new,  someone who sets trends.

The presence of millions of people-admirers of Olga Buzova's talent confirms that investment in BUZCOIN — is the right decision.

I am happy to know that you have applied these things to be prepared and to succeed, Olga's fans really prove their love and respect for their idols.
Hopefully, Buzar will return the love of supporters and investors of this project based on the beauty and safety of this Platform.
agree, this project and its founder is growing they have a great team supporting. also a lot of fans and investor are participating in Buzcoin.
The entire team of Buzcoin led by Olga Buzova did not make a mistake during the time they launched this project, because of today's Market conditions Buzcoin helps to retrieve the trust and positive outlook of people around the world in Blcokchain technology and Cryptocurrency. It was a perfect time for me to see this project working.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

It is this project that can become one of the best blockchain projects in Russia and gather immense popularity. Olga is doing a great job, a project that can influence the future of each of us
Olga Buzova is doing her very best to help the project and make sure that all the effort and hard work of all people behind this project will result a successful and a good ICO. She pushes herself to be able to succeed with this project.
First, she is the founder of this project so he will do everything she can to succeed this project. And she also insists on giving her time to help the team to develop this project. Leader like Olga Buzova is wonderful and it's glamorous to support.

Buzcoin is one of the most sensational project in Russia because of the celebrity Olga Buzova, her idea will create a global trend once it launch and people will love the platform because you no longer need to move between dozens of application as Buzar platform will be enough.
Yes, we do not need to move between dozens of application because all of this is already in Buzar that more simplified and secure. It is also more useful and beneficial compared to the applications we have today.

Thats true Buzar function has it all, every user will enjoy using this app. Buzar team is working on this project to improve more, thanks to all to the founder of this project Olga Buzova.
That's why also we need to help them any ideas which will help improve more their projects for sure Buzcoin team are really open in that thing and also we just continue our best efforts to show this world how will this ICO dominate the world of online communication and online marketplace by launching their Buzar platform which will be the first "Super Marketplace" platform in the whole wide world.
This platform will be successful with our help who support Buzcoin. By spreading news and update about this project, people will take time to read and gather information about this project and then invest because it has a lot of benefit that we can get.
This project will be successful because we really need this kind of platform to help us get accurate news anywhere in the world, we can use this for our transactions and conversation with fellow businessmen and of course we can also buy on this platform of our other needs.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

Scottish authorities have announced a plan to implement the transition to a distributed register of public authorities, as well as its implementation in all spheres of society.

First, a working Commission is being convened, which will consist of representatives of business, officials, as well as experts in the field of new financial technologies.

Third, it establishes contact with countries whose authorities are actively implementing blockchain, in particular, with the Netherlands and Malta.

Fourth, through existing government programs and projects in Scotland, focused on new technologies, the introduction of blockchain will begin, which will be supported by resources from the budget.

Fifth, the working group will be further transformed into a Commission on the strategy of using blockchain to solve the strategic tasks of Scotland.

due to global economic problems that results to higher inflation rates and recession, more and more country are turning into cryptocurrencies to avoid larger economic problems and it is good to hear that scotland is also joining the cryptocurrency bandwagon which is also good for the cryptoworld.the more believer the more investors investing in crypto asset like buzcoin.

European countries are always ahead in implementing blockchain technology because they really understand how it will affect on economic growth and now that Scotland is joining the blockchain movement it means that these technology is moving forward little by little.
Many leaders in European countries are good at Economics, so they can really see the skill and power of blockchain technology and that's why they see that they have to embrace modern technologies to protect their Economy and not to crash.
Yes, and Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency will move freely to countries with Leaders who are concerned with their Economy like some prominent Leader of the Philippines and they are Rodrigo Roa Duterte, Bong Bong Marcos and Gloria Macapagal Arroyo who appreciate their nation and its people and willing to study and embrace modern technologies like Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

BUZCOIN is a navigator in the world of cryptocurrency

Olga Buzova became the voice of the service for drivers "Yandex. Navigator".

This is another recognition that our era is rightly associated with the voice of one of the most famous person in Russia, Olga Buzova.

But this is not just an achievement — it means that Olga Buzova is able to achieve her goals.

Her project — BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform-will serve as a navigator in the world of ICO and cryptocurrencies for investors who buy tokens.

Since this project is initiated, it is constantly controled by Olga Buzova, you can be sure that BUZCOIN will show the right way in a situation where the world is falling faith in the US dollar, and in general there is a need for something new.

In fact, we see the rebirth of the blockchain and the cryptocurrency world in the face of BUZCOIN.

And that's one of the reasons why we're here, because we know and trust that Olga Buzova has the ability to reach his Goals in life and one this is Buzar / Buzcoin which will be one of Olga Buzova famous project.
It will not be "one of ..", and this will be the best project of Olga! I'm sure of it. This project has a great future. The same as the multifunctionality of the project =)
I think you didn't understand my statement, I will make it clear for you Cheesy Yes, I'm not opposed to what you say that its Olga Buzova best project. For your information aside from Buzar, Olga has businesses that are also famous in their country, so I said it was one of Olga's famous projects and I didn't say that Buzar is one of her best projects. Grin Thanks for understanding.
for my own understand this is Olga first project in cryptocurrency if I'm wrong sorry, i don't know other business of Olga i just interest in crypto in blockchain other than that i have no idea about her business.
My friend, please focus on my statement and do not add anything to it. I'm one of 12 million supporters of this project which is Buzar so I do not want to be the reason to mislead this project and you would likewise. I mean besides Buzar, Olga also has other business in Russia but I did not say that it was under or has connection to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. Please make some research or read carefully every statements here before we response. Thanks for your kindness Grin

P.S: Yes Sir you are correct that this is the first project of Olga Buzova under Bockchain technology.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

While the whole cryptocurrency world is in panic, and Bitcoin rushes to the annual minimum, along with the growth of the US dollar to most of the world’s currencies, BUZCOIN demonstrates stability in the face of its founder Olga Buzova.

you can reach more updates you can visit this link https://buzcoin.io there a lot of news.
maybe the buzcoin is balancing the price even the btc is down most important they control the price of the token for their own market, the price for using the apps much better to maintain and have a good service.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Recklessdemon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/12/492c81669c832dbb0c.md.jpg

Yes, and Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency will move freely to countries with Leaders who are concerned with their Economy like some prominent Leader of the Philippines and they are Rodrigo Roa Duterte, Bong Bong Marcos and Gloria Macapagal Arroyo who appreciate their nation and its people and willing to study and embrace modern technologies like Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
Good thing to come with such ideas, these steps are just right for the strategies to help spread nees about this blockchain technologies and the cryptocurrencies, with these steps, the management will be able to troubleshoot future and possible outcome of the platform, so that they can come up with solutions to improve the system
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

Right, even the experts saying that Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency will help our economy to be more prosperous and one of the good effects of it is the existence of people's livelihood.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

maybe the buzcoin is balancing the price even the btc is down most important they control the price of the token for their own market, the price for using the apps much better to maintain and have a good service.
from the start Olga already know the situation like this we know in cryptocurrency are not stable value of the  token maybe Olga have plan for this she already experiences before.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Right, even the experts saying that Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency will help our economy to be more prosperous and one of the good effects of it is the existence of people's livelihood.
The Nation's Economy is very important because it is the source of our livelihood and good standing in our lives, so it is appropriate for our government to protect it. But do not forget to thank Buzar for bringing us positive news from Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

The founder of BUZCOIN about the most important values in the world

✔️ Olga Buzova on her page in Instagram wrote that "everyone in this world needs attention, care and love."

The more people learn about Olga Buzova, the more they are imbued with her sympathy for her projects, in which she wants to convey and share those values that are considered the most important.

💙 BUZCOIN and the platform BUZAR are a bright start for Olga Buzova, targeted to those investors who share her values.

The project, where new technologies will allow us to spend more time with friends and family, to communicate more effectively with each other, as well as to make shopping with the use of the most modern technologies and earn — all this is the focus of the global market-place BUZAR.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/14/02.md.jpg
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

The Nation's Economy is very important because it is the source of our livelihood and good standing in our lives, so it is appropriate for our government to protect it. But do not forget to thank Buzar for bringing us positive news from Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
Of course! Because Buzar's delivery of positive outlook on people about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency has far-reaching effects. Thanks to Buzar because their Platform has not been fully operational, it has already done its job to deliver accurate news

Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

Good thing to come with such ideas, these steps are just right for the strategies to help spread nees about this blockchain technologies and the cryptocurrencies, with these steps, the management will be able to troubleshoot future and possible outcome of the platform, so that they can come up with solutions to improve the system
The leaders in our society must really protect our economy by embracing the new technologies in our countries. Right, it really helps in the development of our countries in the financial system.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

✔️ Olga Buzova on her page in Instagram wrote that "everyone in this world needs attention, care and love."

The more people learn about Olga Buzova, the more they are imbued with her sympathy for her projects, in which she wants to convey and share those values that are considered the most important.

💙 BUZCOIN and the platform BUZAR are a bright start for Olga Buzova, targeted to those investors who share her values.

The project, where new technologies will allow us to spend more time with friends and family, to communicate more effectively with each other, as well as to make shopping with the use of the most modern technologies and earn — all this is the focus of the global market-place BUZAR.

I am totally agree with her statement on her Instagram that "everyone in this world needs attention, care and love." And this is one of the things in our lives that we do not give value. Sometimes, when we are busy with our work abroad we forget to say "how are you" with our loved ones. Thanks to Buzar because its Platform will help us to be closer to our loved ones anywhere in the world with easy and better service.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/14/02.md.jpg
I am totally agree with her statement on her Instagram that "everyone in this world needs attention, care and love." And this is one of the things in our lives that we do not give value. Sometimes, when we are busy with our work abroad we forget to say "how are you" with our loved ones. Thanks to Buzar because its Platform will help us to be closer to our loved ones anywhere in the world with easy and better service.

Thank you so much!
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

Yes thats probably true this project of Olga Buzova can really help everyone to the easy way of communication to your love one anytime anywhere this application of Buzcoin can used conveniently and i look forward in this project
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: