Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

A one stop social media applcation where you can find almost everything you need and want. This is gonna be a big project, wide platform and to ensure each service they provide are given focus equally is also a big task and to make it happen, they will need big number of staff. Good luck BUZCOIN.
A platform that most people will love it should I say a platform that all people will be waiting for. Buzcoin will change the set-up of people who are using a lot of applications right now.

many people says it is a generic platform but i find it useful and a platform that is complete package all of your digital needs are in the same platform. it gonna be a big project!
Its generic to other but if you seriously study the platform you can find difference to other. For me, what I really love to this project is you can find friends and your future love one.

it is like facebook, tinder and amazon combined. i hope that people may see this project as useful as what i am seeing this right now. aside from it, the buzar exchange is unique where common people can participate in the cryptocurrency industry.
Yes and I think, legally on this platform to discuss all about Crytocurrency and Blockchain technology unlike on Facebook that have an issue before and on the other hand it can help people become aware and learn more about modern technologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.

Thanks!

based on the  current market status today, most projects are failing but see buzcoin! hitting ratings with flying colors! these would be a great help in acquiring more investors to hop in this great project!
For me they are not failing because I think their team also waiting for the bull market start then they will realize the biggest updates about their projects so it will follow also on the bull market. But here in Buzcoin no matter what is the status of crypto market right now everyday it is getting better more and more goodnews to come for this ICO. Buzcoin to the moon!

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

I believe that the day will come Social media may replace Mainstream media because of the rotten system that exists in our mainstream media, more on corruption and many media anchor are receiving payment from rich people to cover the truth and sometimes they will allow politicians to use them to twist the reality. It's a shame!
It sad to think but that is the reality that we have in our society and we have long been suffering from this type of system that we hope to be replaced with the help of modern technologies that appear like Buzar Platform.
The Buzar Platform will give us accurate news coming from the respected people users of this platform and this will be the source of accurate news from different parts of the world.

This is currently happening right now which is more people is believed in the news they see in Social media, and sometimes when they see news on TV they assured it on Social media if they did not find false news on TV.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

I believe that the day will come Social media may replace Mainstream media because of the rotten system that exists in our mainstream media, more on corruption and many media anchor are receiving payment from rich people to cover the truth and sometimes they will allow politicians to use them to twist the reality. It's a shame!
It sad to think but that is the reality that we have in our society and we have long been suffering from this type of system that we hope to be replaced with the help of modern technologies that appear like Buzar Platform.
The Buzar Platform will give us accurate news coming from the respected people users of this platform and this will be the source of accurate news from different parts of the world.

This is currently happening right now which is more people is believed in the news they see in Social media, and sometimes when they see news on TV they assured it on Social media if they did not find false news on TV.
So if we support this project it would be good for both users and developers, the developers will benefit from us and we can benefit from this platform in many ways  Wink
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

So if we support this project it would be good for both users and developers, the developers will benefit from us and we can benefit from this platform in many ways  Wink
Right, because we can use its own marketplace to display our products that we want to sell and many people can trust us on this platform because they can leave and read comments about my reputation for selling products to this platform.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

A one stop social media applcation where you can find almost everything you need and want. This is gonna be a big project, wide platform and to ensure each service they provide are given focus equally is also a big task and to make it happen, they will need big number of staff. Good luck BUZCOIN.
A platform that most people will love it should I say a platform that all people will be waiting for. Buzcoin will change the set-up of people who are using a lot of applications right now.

many people says it is a generic platform but i find it useful and a platform that is complete package all of your digital needs are in the same platform. it gonna be a big project!
Generice platform? Is there any existing super marketplace platform that is decentralized right now and using blockchain technology? If there are any existing right now please share. Because I only know Buzar will be the first super marketplace platform with amazing features that will be running on the blockchain technology for the first time.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

In most African countries cryptocurrencies are allowed

EcoBank, based in Togo, published a study about the attitude of the authorities of various African countries to cryptocurrencies.

The main conclusion is that almost everywhere on the African continent, with the exception of Namibia, there is a ban not only on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, but also on their use as an alternative means of payment.

In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, cryptocurrencies are not only allowed, but their circulation is regulated and taxes are collected from such operations.

A similar situation with the regulation develops in South Africa and Swaziland: here the authorities strongly encourage the development of cryptocurrency business.

In other countries, the government authorities take a wait-and-see position, without interfering with the development of the cryptocurrency market.

As a result, 36 countries of the continent have recently recorded an increase in purchases of crypto-coins.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/441249153035987/?type=3&theater

It is very great to hear news like this in crypto-space, we are moving forward for a better future using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Buzcoin will take a big part of this changes soon after the ICO ends and Buzard marketplace will be one of the most used apps for online buy/sell products.

well africa is a cryptocontinent where most of the countries are hopping in the latest trend in blockchain technology. buzcoin is not limited in russia so africa be ready for the most awaited project of the year!
They made the right decision because it will have a very big impact on their country and it will improve a lot of it especially their financial system which will a more growth on their country and will be a very big help to all of people living on their country.

buzcoin.io

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Yes you are really right with that because Buzcoin will provide to all of us an one of a kind amazing services that will make sure all of us will be satisfied and ofcourse exceed our expectation by using their platform and all the great features of it. Goodluck to all of us especially with Buzcoin team.
We must say a one stop shop where you can find everything you want. You can also find frends and love on this project. You just have to explore it so you may be able to appreciate Buzar.

Thank you so much!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

https://scontent.fmnl17-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39799623_441249156369320_6058969424562487296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4bf2f414df2d261f3759359265a65f21&oe=5C1A4BBB

EcoBank, based in Togo, published a study about the attitude of the authorities of various African countries to cryptocurrencies.

The main conclusion is that almost everywhere on the African continent, with the exception of Namibia, there is a ban not only on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, but also on their use as an alternative means of payment.

In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, cryptocurrencies are not only allowed, but their circulation is regulated and taxes are collected from such operations.

A similar situation with the regulation develops in South Africa and Swaziland: here the authorities strongly encourage the development of cryptocurrency business.

In other countries, the government authorities take a wait-and-see position, without interfering with the development of the cryptocurrency market.

As a result, 36 countries of the continent have recently recorded an increase in purchases of crypto-coins.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/441249153035987/?type=3&theater

It is very great to hear news like this in crypto-space, we are moving forward for a better future using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Buzcoin will take a big part of this changes soon after the ICO ends and Buzard marketplace will be one of the most used apps for online buy/sell products.

well africa is a cryptocontinent where most of the countries are hopping in the latest trend in blockchain technology. buzcoin is not limited in russia so africa be ready for the most awaited project of the year!
They made the right decision because it will have a very big impact on their country and it will improve a lot of it especially their financial system which will a more growth on their country and will be a very big help to all of people living on their country.

Thank you for your support!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

https://scontent.fmnl17-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39500011_440542996439936_7338002709557018624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1b24ac1c09fb64bfde53120227122e3d&oe=5BF08C0B

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

Thank you so much for your trust!
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

YEa. Too many applications installed in a single device just because you need all if them, if Buzar will indeed be a successful project, this will be an answer to this problem. One application with many uses. You can make fun, play, shop, interact with friends, enjoy, order food etc. in just one application.
Yeah that is right and that is the goal of Buzcoin team for every people who gonna use their Buzar platform for sure will enjoy it and will satisfy their needs in social media. For sure once Buzar platform fully works a lot of people gonna be amaze while using it. Goodluck Buzcoin team.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Everyone will be benefited with this project and that is one big reason why I supported this ICO because Buzcoin team will ensure all the people who will support their projects will be benefited for sure. That is why the future of this ICO is very huge because of the amazing ideas of their team.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Right, because we can use its own marketplace to display our products that we want to sell and many people can trust us on this platform because they can leave and read comments about my reputation for selling products to this platform.
Yes you are right with that but right now there are pure speculations until Buzcoin completes their Buzar platform that is why all we need to do is to wait and help the team. Because I know right now Buzcoin team are doing their best just to make sure the success of their projects.

SunFace

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

This is another bubble, which was collected for a time with a crypt
And at the moment it's not worth much!
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

YEa. Too many applications installed in a single device just because you need all if them, if Buzar will indeed be a successful project, this will be an answer to this problem. One application with many uses. You can make fun, play, shop, interact with friends, enjoy, order food etc. in just one application.
Yeah that is right and that is the goal of Buzcoin team for every people who gonna use their Buzar platform for sure will enjoy it and will satisfy their needs in social media. For sure once Buzar platform fully works a lot of people gonna be amaze while using it. Goodluck Buzcoin team.
Yes, because this platform have appropriate features according to our needs in communication and marketplace, it has a great design and a friendly users platform.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Absolutely true! South Africa is one of the target countries for tokenization and blockchain because they easily adapt the trends of new technologies, Buzcoin will surely not miss this country because the demand for crypto is increasing in South Africa.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:36:24 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:36:47 PM by CleverOracle

What is your evidence that Buzcoin project is a bubble? I sneak on your profile and found out that you are a Russian so maybe you should know more about the CEO of this project which is Olga Buzova, do you think she is creating a project just to collect money from others by staking her fame?

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

What is your evidence that Buzcoin project is a bubble? I sneak on your profile and found out that you are a Russian so maybe you should know more about the CEO of this project which is Olga Buzova, do you think she is creating a project just to collect money from others by staking her fame?
if he/she Russian knowing Olga because she is celebrity maybe one of the haters of the actress or one of the fans of the celebrity,but I don't care anything bring help for the project what they saying, you have right to say anything that's your freedom without knowing of the platform.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.
i just want to ask who given the rating in any ico site?they have a surveyor or participant and investor are going to rate it?sorry I just curious but over all good job for the team and those who help of the project.

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: