Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.
No. Let's stick to the facts and logic. You defended the project, but did not protect it. All that you said - "let's protect the project, even if they deceive."

I seem to have asked to tell the facts that will protect your project. But you can not. I doubt your words. After all, unlike the of people opposed to Buzcoin - you could not say the facts. You're lying

He defended the project? but did not protect it? What do you mean by that? Well for me I've participated in other project worse than this and the team took 6 months of silence before they something announce very big. But this is the first project I've participated and there is a guy like you who really hates it.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

There is no proof of statement that this project a scam.. all posers that accusing olga is a fraud. We should stay calm and proceed to the project to be done. If it is a scam thats the saddest part but until now no one can proves that this project is a waste of time.

Then read this thread carefully. You already have a lot of people writing lists of proofs, but why did not you read them. This is SCAM! Do not believe us? Go and ask the team! asking administrators questions! And do not agree to "wait for the announcements"!
I like you concern to all the supporters and investors of Buzcoin but don't push someone to believe what you are saying or posting because we have opinions and we can decide on our own. So if your accusation is true about this project and no one believes in you, then, it is not your fault or even you have no responsibilities or liabilities about what will happen.
I really do agree with you because if we look in to things that he is doing here flooding a lot here in the thread, I really do think that he has a bad intention because those people here made a decision and if they don't want to believe want you said from the start it is our problems and I don't think you should make it your problem too, right?

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.
I hope soon we hear the side of the team. Many supporters are now in doubt because of the accusations and evidence presented. I supported the project because of the great idea of the platform. I trusted the team because of their experiences and achievements.

What achievements? This team has no achievements. She even has no ordinary experience in such projects. Are you sure that you studied the team and the project?
As I stated, I gave my trust because of the said experiences and achievements in their white paper. Actually informations about Buzcoin is not easily searchable, maybe because it is written in russian alphabet. Before, I read few accusations about buzcoin but there's no proof.
Right now I really know why this is happening because we all known how famous Olga Buzova was and this man is from the country Russia for sure because he can read Russian, maybe I would really believe him if he is not from Russia. I think he really hates Olga Buzova because of her achievement and this guy has nothing.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.
Is there a news that shows statement, interviews, or questioning Olga about the scam issue of her crypto project? I think if her crypto project is a scam, for sure she's in all news sites.

I agree to this.. no news at all the issue is very loud but still there is no statement of olga in the news. And I still believe that this project is not a scam.
Yes I see the point. People who said that this project is a scam showed review videos, but there is no videos from news sites,  which is more reliable. Well, I really hope we hear a statement from the team.

You do not get the team statements. All that the team says is "Wait for the announcements." They are wasting time, because they have nothing to say.
If buzcoin team will not speak, it can be an indication that accusations are true. It's almost a week and team doesn't have any statements about the issue.
Yes, they should make a statement regarding these issues to make supporters and investors relieved and bring back confidence in this project.
Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.
Is there a news that shows statement, interviews, or questioning Olga about the scam issue of her crypto project? I think if her crypto project is a scam, for sure she's in all news sites.

I agree to this.. no news at all the issue is very loud but still there is no statement of olga in the news. And I still believe that this project is not a scam.
Yes I see the point. People who said that this project is a scam showed review videos, but there is no videos from news sites,  which is more reliable. Well, I really hope we hear a statement from the team.

You do not get the team statements. All that the team says is "Wait for the announcements." They are wasting time, because they have nothing to say.
If buzcoin team will not speak, it can be an indication that accusations are true. It's almost a week and team doesn't have any statements about the issue.
Their quietness can be an indication that accusations are true, so they better speak now. As a supporter and investor of this project, it's just right to demand the team an explanation regarding these issues.
Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

If they can provide a news site about scam issue of buzcoin, maybe accusers are right but if they failed to provide, these are just accusations without valid proof.
But it is better that one of the representative from Buzcoin team will clear things like this. It is very important that the team will make sure that the trust of their supporters and investors will last until the end of ICO and once it will launch in the market.
Yes you are really right with that one of the Buzcoin team should answer this and I still do really believe they will because if not everything that they started here will be fade away and go with nothing because all of their supporters and believers will be disappear for sure.
But it seems the team is already gone. No updates and no statements about the thrown accusations to the project and to the team. I gave my trust, like other supporters and investors of this project and yes it is right that they make sure to take care of it until the project is launched and implemented.
Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

I hope soon we hear the side of the team. Many supporters are now in doubt because of the accusations and evidence presented. I supported the project because of the great idea of the platform. I trusted the team because of their experiences and achievements.

What achievements? This team has no achievements. She even has no ordinary experience in such projects. Are you sure that you studied the team and the project?
As I stated, I gave my trust because of the said experiences and achievements in their white paper. Actually informations about Buzcoin is not easily searchable, maybe because it is written in russian alphabet. Before, I read few accusations about buzcoin but there's no proof.
Right now I really know why this is happening because we all known how famous Olga Buzova was and this man is from the country Russia for sure because he can read Russian, maybe I would really believe him if he is not from Russia. I think he really hates Olga Buzova because of her achievement and this guy has nothing.
That's a possibility because the accounts used to accuse the project and the team were new. And the team now is unresponsive so they can take advantage of it. But to ease people's worry is by giving a statement regarding these accusations.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

If they can provide a news site about scam issue of buzcoin, maybe accusers are right but if they failed to provide, these are just accusations without valid proof.
But it is better that one of the representative from Buzcoin team will clear things like this. It is very important that the team will make sure that the trust of their supporters and investors will last until the end of ICO and once it will launch in the market.
Yes you are really right with that one of the Buzcoin team should answer this and I still do really believe they will because if not everything that they started here will be fade away and go with nothing because all of their supporters and believers will be disappear for sure.
But it seems the team is already gone. No updates and no statements about the thrown accusations to the project and to the team. I gave my trust, like other supporters and investors of this project and yes it is right that they make sure to take care of it until the project is launched and implemented.
Yes it is important that the team will answer those allegations but the accusers should also provide a valid proof like news sites because it is more reliable.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Yes it is important that the team will answer those allegations but the accusers should also provide a valid proof like news sites because it is more reliable.
I think the accusers are Russians so they can easily provide as news sites, if there really is. And for sure Olga's issue about scam participation in crypto make her in a hot seat and probably she's gonna be on news.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

For sure many supporters and investors are now in doubt and about to lose hope in this project. Accusations are not facts,  but if the team will not speak to clear their name, they seem to prove that accusations are true.

Yes and it is very sad to hear about this although there is no definite proof about the scam accusation but the team behind this project is not communicating and their social media has no recent updates that makes all investors and supporter to put more doubt about this project.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

I will tell you again.

If you want to protect the project, then say the facts that will make people believe that the project is honest. Many talked here about the fact that the SCAM project. And they all talked about the facts proving it.
From the "defenders" of the project, I have not read a single fact proving their point of view. Why? Because the SCAM project and even the people who defend it, can not prove that the project is honest.

The point is there is no single of proof or even a statement coming from the founder of this project.we should to the rules and finish what task we need to be done. Thats all we dont need to mind the defender nor the destroyers.

I'm still hoping this project continue but the mere fact that there are no respond from the team makes me doubt them, lets see and wait on the next few days if the responded or make an announcement about this issues.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

Still a newbie pretending to be legendary account. Not a good example for everyone. Dude you should read the whiepaper first or better ask them live on telegram about your accusations.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

Since more people are spreading news about Buzcoin that the project is scam, and the team are very quiet about this issue. I think of 2 reason, first, the team just be silent and do their work and follow what's in the roadmap or second, the team are being quiet because they don't know how to handle this accusations.

The team began to remain silent much earlier than these charges. So, let's talk truthfully. The team is silent, because the project is SCAM. And they can not refute this assertion. The team can not do its work. They do not have people to create a platform. They just think how to get more money out of your pockets.

coming from a newbie account, i think your credibility on throwing accusations is no reliable and baseless. it is more believable if you state facts and didnt just nag

We will see soon if this accusations is true because some people on the telegram are not trying to get in touch with the team members, if they did not respond in a week then the accusation might be true but I hope to hear from them because I still believe that this project will make our future much better.
It's been 3days when scam allegations about Buzcoin was posted in this forum. I think the admin should answer those allegations but if they will keep quiet, I think we should be in doubt of the legitimacy of the project.
Yes, they should answer those accusations,  if not it will ruin the project's reputation. They will lost trust and support. I hope soon we hear their answer about these issues.
Exactly! The team should answer all the allegations about Buzcoin that is scam because all their investors and supporters are waiting for the truth. They need to have this issue or else the project will lost.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

I will tell you again.

If you want to protect the project, then say the facts that will make people believe that the project is honest. Many talked here about the fact that the SCAM project. And they all talked about the facts proving it.
From the "defenders" of the project, I have not read a single fact proving their point of view. Why? Because the SCAM project and even the people who defend it, can not prove that the project is honest.

The point is there is no single of proof or even a statement coming from the founder of this project.we should to the rules and finish what task we need to be done. Thats all we dont need to mind the defender nor the destroyers.

I'm still hoping this project continue but the mere fact that there are no respond from the team makes me doubt them, lets see and wait on the next few days if the responded or make an announcement about this issues.
I really hope buzcoin will make an official statement regarding this issue. I still want to hold on but the team's unresponsiveness makes me worried like other investors.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

Though, Olga Buzova has no experienced in running a project (as you would say) there are people who have skills and experience in creating an ICO. Olga Buzova is just part of a team in creating this Buzcoin, meaning she has people around her that will help her to run this project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

I understand people's sentiments because like you, I trust,  support, and invested in this project. And many of us recommended this project to other investors. If this is a scam, how can we explain that we've been deceived?
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

I understand people's sentiments because like you, I trust,  support, and invested in this project. And many of us recommended this project to other investors. If this is a scam, how can we explain that we've been deceived?

Ask questions to administrators. Why have they not written anything here yet?

Ask the administrator why they do not have the code in GitHube? This is a project - the developer of the platform! Ask for links to developer pages! Ask why now, when there was a month before the end of the project, you did not tell us anything about the technical component of the project? You were promised MVP by the beginning of the second stage of sales. Where is he?
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

Though, Olga Buzova has no experienced in running a project (as you would say) there are people who have skills and experience in creating an ICO. Olga Buzova is just part of a team in creating this Buzcoin, meaning she has people around her that will help her to run this project.

People who have experience in creating ICO? Who are you talking about? None of these people have experience in creating such projects. But I'm happy to hear your answer).
The only one who has anything to do with the crypto industry in their team is one blockchain expert who does not have a single ready project.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

I will tell you again.

I really hope buzcoin will make an official statement regarding this issue. I still want to hold on but the team's unresponsiveness makes me worried like other investors.
The team will not respond. Because then the team will have to answer the questions of the opponents of the project. But the team does not have answers to these questions. Because the SCAM project
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

Still a newbie pretending to be legendary account. Not a good example for everyone. Dude you should read the whiepaper first or better ask them live on telegram about your accusations.

I do not understand why you said "legendary", but to me, in principle, no difference ...

I read white paper hundreds of times. And that's why I can ask you, why the project developer did not fill in a line of code on GitHube? Why did not we present a single platform developer? Do you have links to their profiles so that we can verify their competence? I do not have)

Why is there nothing in addition to the plan and biography of Olga Buzovaya on the website or in white paper? There is no technical information.
How should Buzar surpass FB, Amazon, Youtube? How are they going to convince people to start using Buzar? Ask the administration about this in the telegram chat) You will be blocked immediately.

So it's me, I advise you to read the white paper. Because you did not analyze it, because the investor of the project should analyze it.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: