Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

Since more people are spreading news about Buzcoin that the project is scam, and the team are very quiet about this issue. I think of 2 reason, first, the team just be silent and do their work and follow what's in the roadmap or second, the team are being quiet because they don't know how to handle this accusations.

The team began to remain silent much earlier than these charges. So, let's talk truthfully. The team is silent, because the project is SCAM. And they can not refute this assertion. The team can not do its work. They do not have people to create a platform. They just think how to get more money out of your pockets.

coming from a newbie account, i think your credibility on throwing accusations is no reliable and baseless. it is more believable if you state facts and didnt just nag

We will see soon if this accusations is true because some people on the telegram are not trying to get in touch with the team members, if they did not respond in a week then the accusation might be true but I hope to hear from them because I still believe that this project will make our future much better.
It's been 3days when scam allegations about Buzcoin was posted in this forum. I think the admin should answer those allegations but if they will keep quiet, I think we should be in doubt of the legitimacy of the project.
Yes, they should answer those accusations,  if not it will ruin the project's reputation. They will lost trust and support. I hope soon we hear their answer about these issues.
Exactly! The team should answer all the allegations about Buzcoin that is scam because all their investors and supporters are waiting for the truth. They need to have this issue or else the project will lost.

Yes, that's the point, Why cant they clarify these allegations of fraud in the first place? These accusations are quite serious and would surely affect the community of Buzcoin. Probably discourage current and future investors and participants because of this.
I really hope Olga Buzova doesnt just throw away her well-established reputation just to take advantage from other people.
I really wish this is not true at all.

Yes, these allegations are quite intriguing by the fact that these people have spare time just to tell stangers in this forum that this project is a scam.  I mean, what's the catch?
These are people who are lawful created a new account to bash other projects that they haven't tried. If you guys willing to support the project then stay, don't listen to those who creating fud here.
Yeah, i get it. Scams are basically wrong. But i hope this project isnt one of them and i doubt she intentionally risk her reputation just to steal from people.
She is a strong woman. I really believe she already has an amazing credibilty and this was proven many years ago because of her obvious achievements in life and to her carreer.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

I will tell you again.

If you want to protect the project, then say the facts that will make people believe that the project is honest. Many talked here about the fact that the SCAM project. And they all talked about the facts proving it.
From the "defenders" of the project, I have not read a single fact proving their point of view. Why? Because the SCAM project and even the people who defend it, can not prove that the project is honest.

The point is there is no single of proof or even a statement coming from the founder of this project.we should to the rules and finish what task we need to be done. Thats all we dont need to mind the defender nor the destroyers.

I'm still hoping this project continue but the mere fact that there are no respond from the team makes me doubt them, lets see and wait on the next few days if the responded or make an announcement about this issues.

They will not respond. Because they are SCAM.
I'm impressed with your effort in answering all post in this thread. Are you just monitoring this thread so that you can immediately respond to all people who posted here?
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

Since more people are spreading news about Buzcoin that the project is scam, and the team are very quiet about this issue. I think of 2 reason, first, the team just be silent and do their work and follow what's in the roadmap or second, the team are being quiet because they don't know how to handle this accusations.

The team began to remain silent much earlier than these charges. So, let's talk truthfully. The team is silent, because the project is SCAM. And they can not refute this assertion. The team can not do its work. They do not have people to create a platform. They just think how to get more money out of your pockets.

coming from a newbie account, i think your credibility on throwing accusations is no reliable and baseless. it is more believable if you state facts and didnt just nag

We will see soon if this accusations is true because some people on the telegram are not trying to get in touch with the team members, if they did not respond in a week then the accusation might be true but I hope to hear from them because I still believe that this project will make our future much better.
It's been 3days when scam allegations about Buzcoin was posted in this forum. I think the admin should answer those allegations but if they will keep quiet, I think we should be in doubt of the legitimacy of the project.
Yes, they should answer those accusations,  if not it will ruin the project's reputation. They will lost trust and support. I hope soon we hear their answer about these issues.
Exactly! The team should answer all the allegations about Buzcoin that is scam because all their investors and supporters are waiting for the truth. They need to have this issue or else the project will lost.

Yes, that's the point, Why cant they clarify these allegations of fraud in the first place? These accusations are quite serious and would surely affect the community of Buzcoin. Probably discourage current and future investors and participants because of this.
I really hope Olga Buzova doesnt just throw away her well-established reputation just to take advantage from other people.
As investors/supporters of Buzcoin, we need to know the real score of this project. We need to hear from the team the real status of Buzcoin especially today that someone is accusing the project that this is scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

I don't know what is the real agenda of a person accusing Buzcoin is a scam. But for me, people nowadays are wise enough to make decisions. People search and study first the project before investing.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

Transparency of the team is very important today. We need to know the truth from the team and assurance that this project is really true and we don't waste our time and effort in supporting Buzcoin.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

We are all wishing this kind of issue for this ICO is really not true because those kind of services from Buzcoin team in the future are really amazing and big help to all of us and the Buzcoin team or Olga Buzova should provide an immediate attention with this one because this kind of allegation is not a joke.

Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

I will tell you again.

If you want to protect the project, then say the facts that will make people believe that the project is honest. Many talked here about the fact that the SCAM project. And they all talked about the facts proving it.
From the "defenders" of the project, I have not read a single fact proving their point of view. Why? Because the SCAM project and even the people who defend it, can not prove that the project is honest.

The point is there is no single of proof or even a statement coming from the founder of this project.we should to the rules and finish what task we need to be done. Thats all we dont need to mind the defender nor the destroyers.

I'm still hoping this project continue but the mere fact that there are no respond from the team makes me doubt them, lets see and wait on the next few days if the responded or make an announcement about this issues.

They will not respond. Because they are SCAM.
I'm impressed with your effort in answering all post in this thread. Are you just monitoring this thread so that you can immediately respond to all people who posted here?
You give all your time here in the forum because you can post anything you wan to post and anytime you want. For sure, you can't do this to their telegram channel because admin will can you in the group.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Yes, these allegations are quite intriguing by the fact that these people have spare time just to tell stangers in this forum that this project is a scam.  I mean, what's the catch?

Obviously, i find these people quite amusing because their plan on destroying the project's credibility turned out, quite pathetic and desperate. I mean, really? This project is a scam? With matching huge captions? Hmmmmnn??
And take note he is active a few days ago as in really active like all the replies in one page here is from him and right now he suddenly disappear. Well for me that kind of people has a really bad motive or intention on this ICO or maybe she wants to say a lot of negative things about Olga Buzova so her credibility will be shattet into pieces but I doubt he will be successful.

olegna17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Obviously, i find these people quite amusing because their plan on destroying the project's credibility turned out, quite pathetic and desperate. I mean, really? This project is a scam? With matching huge captions? Hmmmmnn??
And take note he is active a few days ago as in really active like all the replies in one page here is from him and right now he suddenly disappear. Well for me that kind of people has a really bad motive or intention on this ICO or maybe she wants to say a lot of negative things about Olga Buzova so her credibility will be shattet into pieces but I doubt he will be successful.
It seems like this person is observing the behavior of all people in the forum, like how the supporters of Buzcoin will react on his accusation about the project.
Lalaspace143

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

I don't know what is the real agenda of a person accusing Buzcoin is a scam. But for me, people nowadays are wise enough to make decisions. People search and study first the project before investing.
I think this person need just an attention. He wants to know if the supporters of Buzcoin will believe in what he is saying. Maybe he just want to level up his rank and earn some merits by accusing the project a scam.

GigTricks
www.gigtricks.io
lunatics14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

Anyone can post in this forum, regardless if it is a positive or negative feedback or opinion about the project. No one can control it, but all we can do is stand for what we believe and continue what we think is right to do.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

Anyone can post in this forum, regardless if it is a positive or negative feedback or opinion about the project. No one can control it, but all we can do is stand for what we believe and continue what we think is right to do.
I agree on you sir. We have our own discretion about something, we just need to understand and respect all the decision of participants and investors. No need for harrassment.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

I am amazed by the persistence of people who are trying to say that buzkoin is an honest project just because I have a "newbie" account. I'm warning you guys. This is not an argument. It's just a stupid attempt to change the subject.

People who say that we have not given you any proof. Open your eyes and read carefully. We did not just give you proof. We have already repeated them to you several times! And if for you, these facts are not the reason for which it is worth doubting in the project - then you have in vain come to the crypto industry. Because you can not analyze white paper and ask questions. Go ask the administrators the right questions and you will quickly be blocked by all. But for some reason you do not ask the administrators anything. You just accuse me of being a newbie. This is too stupid a reason to say that the project is honest.

The SCAM project! A real SCAM!
Why do not they have a single line in GitHube?
Why did not we show a single developer?
Where is the promised MVP?
Olga gave her friends a crypto card. There was such a news in their project. The team promised in August to give information on how to buy these cards. But there was no information!
Buzcoin is going to create its own blockchain - how exactly will it do it if they do not have developers?
Why should I abandon FB and use Buzar? How will they attract users?

There are a lot of questions. But you are the advocates of the project. Can you answer these questions at least? Even the project team can not answer them. I read every day how an administrator in a telegram channel is rude to investors. How he refuses to answer questions and ignores questions from users.

Maybe you'll still start thinking and try to ask your questions to the project team? Stop defending SCAM and ask the team for the really important things for the investor?

You were right there are lot of questions that needs answer and the only one who can provide that is from the team of Buzcoin not from admins or community manager that is hired for this project, Anyway I was wondering if you invested in Buzcoin or you got fooled because they did not pay your work for them?
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

I was hoping too that this project will continue but each day passed the team was silent and no recent updates about Buzcoin that gives me more doubt to believe in this project. If this is really a scam project then we will soon hear the rage from its early investors.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

I agree on you sir. We have our own discretion about something, we just need to understand and respect all the decision of participants and investors. No need for harrassment.

Yeah! you can post whatever you want on this thread as long as it is related to the project, we are all here to discuss anything about Buzcoin so everyone here is free to say anything even it is bad or good.

Lalaspace143

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

Yeah! you can post whatever you want on this thread as long as it is related to the project, we are all here to discuss anything about Buzcoin so everyone here is free to say anything even it is bad or good.
So, with this issue it is normal in any project that someone will post that a project is just a scam or the team is just an imaginary people that will just create this project to scam people.

GigTricks
www.gigtricks.io
lunatics14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

No one is harassing in this forum. It's just we need to understand everyone's opinion and respect each other in this forum.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

It seems that the bounty manager which is Sandra Evans who hold the campaign for Buzcoin will leave the management and the bounty campaign will be transferred to a new bounty manager. it looks like they don't have any communication with the Buzcoin team and decided to stop the campaign, maybe the scam accusation was true.

source: https://t.me/bountysandraevans/27806

olegna17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

It seems that the bounty manager which is Sandra Evans who hold the campaign for Buzcoin will leave the management and the bounty campaign will be transferred to a new bounty manager. it looks like they don't have any communication with the Buzcoin team and decided to stop the campaign, maybe the scam accusation was true.

source: https://t.me/bountysandraevans/27806
This is a bad news to all the participants and supporters of Buzcoin if the accusation is true especially all the investors of this project.
olegna17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

So, with this issue it is normal in any project that someone will post that a project is just a scam or the team is just an imaginary people that will just create this project to scam people.
I don't think it is normal to accused a project to be scam because it will affect the whole team and the ICO itself. But someone posted regarding the change in bounty manager. Is this just mean that the accusations are all true.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: