Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34104 times)
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

I will tell you again.

If you want to protect the project, then say the facts that will make people believe that the project is honest. Many talked here about the fact that the SCAM project. And they all talked about the facts proving it.
From the "defenders" of the project, I have not read a single fact proving their point of view. Why? Because the SCAM project and even the people who defend it, can not prove that the project is honest.

The point is there is no single of proof or even a statement coming from the founder of this project.we should to the rules and finish what task we need to be done. Thats all we dont need to mind the defender nor the destroyers.

I'm still hoping this project continue but the mere fact that there are no respond from the team makes me doubt them, lets see and wait on the next few days if the responded or make an announcement about this issues.

They will not respond. Because they are SCAM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:56:11 AM

For sure many supporters and investors are now in doubt and about to lose hope in this project. Accusations are not facts,  but if the team will not speak to clear their name, they seem to prove that accusations are true.

Yes and it is very sad to hear about this although there is no definite proof about the scam accusation but the team behind this project is not communicating and their social media has no recent updates that makes all investors and supporter to put more doubt about this project.

The evidence is complete. The very fact that they, the group indicated on the site of the project promise to do the work for which hundreds of people are required, does not tell you anything? The empty GitHube is not proof that, in the past, the project has not been developed? Buzcoin does not participate in conferences. Because they can not answer publicly to questions that they will be asked by people who have experience in crypto-currencies and blockchain. You still have little evidence? Go and ask the answers in the telegram chat. You will be given even more reasons to doubt this project.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.
Is there a news that shows statement, interviews, or questioning Olga about the scam issue of her crypto project? I think if her crypto project is a scam, for sure she's in all news sites.

I agree to this.. no news at all the issue is very loud but still there is no statement of olga in the news. And I still believe that this project is not a scam.
Yes I see the point. People who said that this project is a scam showed review videos, but there is no videos from news sites,  which is more reliable. Well, I really hope we hear a statement from the team.
If they can provide a news site about scam issue of buzcoin, maybe accusers are right but if they failed to provide, these are just accusations without valid proof.
But it is better that one of the representative from Buzcoin team will clear things like this. It is very important that the team will make sure that the trust of their supporters and investors will last until the end of ICO and once it will launch in the market.
Yes you are really right with that one of the Buzcoin team should answer this and I still do really believe they will because if not everything that they started here will be fade away and go with nothing because all of their supporters and believers will be disappear for sure.
But it seems the team is already gone. No updates and no statements about the thrown accusations to the project and to the team. I gave my trust, like other supporters and investors of this project and yes it is right that they make sure to take care of it until the project is launched and implemented.
Yes it is important that the team will answer those allegations but the accusers should also provide a valid proof like news sites because it is more reliable.
I think the accusers are Russians so they can easily provide as news sites, if there really is. And for sure Olga's issue about scam participation in crypto make her in a hot seat and probably she's gonna be on news.
The Russians have long since realized that this is SCAM. Nobody will make news from what everyone already knows. Project SCAM!
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.
Is there a news that shows statement, interviews, or questioning Olga about the scam issue of her crypto project? I think if her crypto project is a scam, for sure she's in all news sites.

I agree to this.. no news at all the issue is very loud but still there is no statement of olga in the news. And I still believe that this project is not a scam.
Yes I see the point. People who said that this project is a scam showed review videos, but there is no videos from news sites,  which is more reliable. Well, I really hope we hear a statement from the team.
If they can provide a news site about scam issue of buzcoin, maybe accusers are right but if they failed to provide, these are just accusations without valid proof.
But it is better that one of the representative from Buzcoin team will clear things like this. It is very important that the team will make sure that the trust of their supporters and investors will last until the end of ICO and once it will launch in the market.
Yes you are really right with that one of the Buzcoin team should answer this and I still do really believe they will because if not everything that they started here will be fade away and go with nothing because all of their supporters and believers will be disappear for sure.
But it seems the team is already gone. No updates and no statements about the thrown accusations to the project and to the team. I gave my trust, like other supporters and investors of this project and yes it is right that they make sure to take care of it until the project is launched and implemented.
Yes it is important that the team will answer those allegations but the accusers should also provide a valid proof like news sites because it is more reliable.
Do you have a reasonable logical conclusion? This is not proof for you? Learn to analyze a white book. There is no information in it.

If the project is honest, then prove it to me. Show me the code on GitHube. Show me the developers of this project? The few people that are shown on the site do not have any experience.

https://uznayvse.ru/zvezdyi/91978.html

http://all2all.ru/kriptoraketa-olgi-buzovoj-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin/

http://informburo.net/item/54803-kriptoraketa-olgi-buzovoy-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin

https://bitmakler.com/kriptoraketa-olgi-buzovoy-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin__news_503933

http://today.listis.ru/n5kriptoraketa-ol-gi-buzovoy-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin.php

http://akhat.com.ua/novini/plitki/kriptoraketa-olgi-byzovoi-terpit-krah-s.html

http://celz.ru/265493-Kriptoraketa_Olgi_Buzovoy_terpit_krushenie_ispoved_investora_Buzcoin_7_foto.html

https://milbaby.ru/novosti/kriptoraketa-olgi-buzovoj-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin-21-09-2018.html
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.
I hope soon we hear the side of the team. Many supporters are now in doubt because of the accusations and evidence presented. I supported the project because of the great idea of the platform. I trusted the team because of their experiences and achievements.

What achievements? This team has no achievements. She even has no ordinary experience in such projects. Are you sure that you studied the team and the project?
As I stated, I gave my trust because of the said experiences and achievements in their white paper. Actually informations about Buzcoin is not easily searchable, maybe because it is written in russian alphabet. Before, I read few accusations about buzcoin but there's no proof.
Right now I really know why this is happening because we all known how famous Olga Buzova was and this man is from the country Russia for sure because he can read Russian, maybe I would really believe him if he is not from Russia. I think he really hates Olga Buzova because of her achievement and this guy has nothing.
That's a possibility because the accounts used to accuse the project and the team were new. And the team now is unresponsive so they can take advantage of it. But to ease people's worry is by giving a statement regarding these accusations.

The "new" all these people were just because BitcoinTalk had an update in the rank system. And you know it. And if we are all just spammers, then maybe you will answer my questions? Only facts. And do not ask to wait for an administrator.

Where is the code on GitHube? Why did not the project developer write a single line of code?

Show me the developers who should create Buzar? Give me links to their LinkedIn.

According to the roadmap, by the third quarter of 2019, the marketplace, video hosting, messenger and p2p platform will be made. For this amount of work, you need a staff of at least a hundred designers and even more programmers. Can you show me any of these people?

Have you seen the project's fees? They hide the actual amount, as well as do not share information about wallets. Does not the crypto currency mean transparency and accessibility of such information?

MVP was promised to start the second stage. Where can I see it?

Why Olga Buzova not advertises  her own project?

Why does the project not speak at conferences with other teams?

What do you know about listing on exchanges? What exchanges and when are the listings planned?

Why is there no information useful to investors on the website?

Did the team of this project give you anything but empty promises?

This is only a small part of the questions. But I'm sure that you will not be able to answer them. The team prefers to block investors, and do not answer these questions.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

The project will not be implemented. On GitHube not written a single line! Begin to use the head and analyze the facts.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.
I hope soon we hear the side of the team. Many supporters are now in doubt because of the accusations and evidence presented. I supported the project because of the great idea of the platform. I trusted the team because of their experiences and achievements.

What achievements? This team has no achievements. She even has no ordinary experience in such projects. Are you sure that you studied the team and the project?
As I stated, I gave my trust because of the said experiences and achievements in their white paper. Actually informations about Buzcoin is not easily searchable, maybe because it is written in russian alphabet. Before, I read few accusations about buzcoin but there's no proof.
Right now I really know why this is happening because we all known how famous Olga Buzova was and this man is from the country Russia for sure because he can read Russian, maybe I would really believe him if he is not from Russia. I think he really hates Olga Buzova because of her achievement and this guy has nothing.

Why did you decide that I and other people who are against the project have a hatred for Olga? Did we really wish Olga  bad? Did they say bad things about her? Boy, you're just making excuses. We spoke only against the project. We treat Olga without hatred. You in vain think that everyone necessarily or love Olga, or hate. A lot of people treat it normally. And it seems to me in your country, too, there are stars to which you belong normally. I am wrong?

Read the facts that we wrote. We did not insult Olga. So your claim is real stupidity. And I asked to speak only facts. If you want to protect the project - tell the facts. You can not protect the project - go ask questions to the admin.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

Hi, what is this link for? When I clicked on it, information is not available. The message is "the petition isn't available, either URL is incorrect, it violated community guidelines, or starter removed it"

https://www.change.org/p/sec-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5-%D0%BA-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B9-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B0-buzcoin
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

I am amazed by the persistence of people who are trying to say that buzkoin is an honest project just because I have a "newbie" account. I'm warning you guys. This is not an argument. It's just a stupid attempt to change the subject.

People who say that we have not given you any proof. Open your eyes and read carefully. We did not just give you proof. We have already repeated them to you several times! And if for you, these facts are not the reason for which it is worth doubting in the project - then you have in vain come to the crypto industry. Because you can not analyze white paper and ask questions. Go ask the administrators the right questions and you will quickly be blocked by all. But for some reason you do not ask the administrators anything. You just accuse me of being a newbie. This is too stupid a reason to say that the project is honest.

The SCAM project! A real SCAM!
Why do not they have a single line in GitHube?
Why did not we show a single developer?
Where is the promised MVP?
Olga gave her friends a crypto card. There was such a news in their project. The team promised in August to give information on how to buy these cards. But there was no information!
Buzcoin is going to create its own blockchain - how exactly will it do it if they do not have developers?
Why should I abandon FB and use Buzar? How will they attract users?

There are a lot of questions. But you are the advocates of the project. Can you answer these questions at least? Even the project team can not answer them. I read every day how an administrator in a telegram channel is rude to investors. How he refuses to answer questions and ignores questions from users.

Maybe you'll still start thinking and try to ask your questions to the project team? Stop defending SCAM and ask the team for the really important things for the investor?
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

For sure many supporters and investors are now in doubt and about to lose hope in this project. Accusations are not facts,  but if the team will not speak to clear their name, they seem to prove that accusations are true.
Probably you're right. Since the team are not doing anything about this issue, people, especially investors are thinking now that they lose their money because they'd invest to Buzcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

I will tell you again.

If you want to protect the project, then say the facts that will make people believe that the project is honest. Many talked here about the fact that the SCAM project. And they all talked about the facts proving it.
From the "defenders" of the project, I have not read a single fact proving their point of view. Why? Because the SCAM project and even the people who defend it, can not prove that the project is honest.

The point is there is no single of proof or even a statement coming from the founder of this project.we should to the rules and finish what task we need to be done. Thats all we dont need to mind the defender nor the destroyers.

I'm still hoping this project continue but the mere fact that there are no respond from the team makes me doubt them, lets see and wait on the next few days if the responded or make an announcement about this issues.
I really hope buzcoin will make an official statement regarding this issue. I still want to hold on but the team's unresponsiveness makes me worried like other investors.
The team will not respond. Because then the team will have to answer the questions of the opponents of the project. But the team does not have answers to these questions. Because the SCAM project

I'm just thinking today, since you are accusing that Buzcoin is just a scam project, maybe you are part of a project that has the same concept with Buzcoin and was threaten with the marketing strategy of this ICO.

GigTricks
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

There is no proof of statement that this project a scam.. all posers that accusing olga is a fraud. We should stay calm and proceed to the project to be done. If it is a scam thats the saddest part but until now no one can proves that this project is a waste of time.

Then read this thread carefully. You already have a lot of people writing lists of proofs, but why did not you read them. This is SCAM! Do not believe us? Go and ask the team! asking administrators questions! And do not agree to "wait for the announcements"!
I like you concern to all the supporters and investors of Buzcoin but don't push someone to believe what you are saying or posting because we have opinions and we can decide on our own. So if your accusation is true about this project and no one believes in you, then, it is not your fault or even you have no responsibilities or liabilities about what will happen.

I do not force you to believe me. My goal is to stop advertising SCAM. You can believe in the project as much as you want. Do not involve innocent people in it!
Your concern to people is very nice, and you're right we have the right to express ourselves and opinions about anything especially about this project. It's up to people if they will still invest and participate with Buzcoin despite all your warnings.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

Since more people are spreading news about Buzcoin that the project is scam, and the team are very quiet about this issue. I think of 2 reason, first, the team just be silent and do their work and follow what's in the roadmap or second, the team are being quiet because they don't know how to handle this accusations.

The team began to remain silent much earlier than these charges. So, let's talk truthfully. The team is silent, because the project is SCAM. And they can not refute this assertion. The team can not do its work. They do not have people to create a platform. They just think how to get more money out of your pockets.

coming from a newbie account, i think your credibility on throwing accusations is no reliable and baseless. it is more believable if you state facts and didnt just nag

We will see soon if this accusations is true because some people on the telegram are not trying to get in touch with the team members, if they did not respond in a week then the accusation might be true but I hope to hear from them because I still believe that this project will make our future much better.
It's been 3days when scam allegations about Buzcoin was posted in this forum. I think the admin should answer those allegations but if they will keep quiet, I think we should be in doubt of the legitimacy of the project.
Yes, they should answer those accusations,  if not it will ruin the project's reputation. They will lost trust and support. I hope soon we hear their answer about these issues.
Exactly! The team should answer all the allegations about Buzcoin that is scam because all their investors and supporters are waiting for the truth. They need to have this issue or else the project will lost.

Yes, that's the point, Why cant they clarify these allegations of fraud in the first place? These accusations are quite serious and would surely affect the community of Buzcoin. Probably discourage current and future investors and participants because of this.
I really hope Olga Buzova doesnt just throw away her well-established reputation just to take advantage from other people.
I really wish this is not true at all.

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

I will tell you again.

I really hope buzcoin will make an official statement regarding this issue. I still want to hold on but the team's unresponsiveness makes me worried like other investors.
The team will not respond. Because then the team will have to answer the questions of the opponents of the project. But the team does not have answers to these questions. Because the SCAM project

I'm just thinking today, since you are accusing that Buzcoin is just a scam project, maybe you are part of a project that has the same concept with Buzcoin and was threaten with the marketing strategy of this ICO.

If ever what your claiming is the truth, then why bother spreading these scam allegations from people here in this forum you actually didnt know in the first place?
Im quite fascinated by your unknown concerns about the legalities of this project and to put extra effort in telling us that the project is a sham. Im quite confused by your actions.

GigTricks
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

Since more people are spreading news about Buzcoin that the project is scam, and the team are very quiet about this issue. I think of 2 reason, first, the team just be silent and do their work and follow what's in the roadmap or second, the team are being quiet because they don't know how to handle this accusations.

The team began to remain silent much earlier than these charges. So, let's talk truthfully. The team is silent, because the project is SCAM. And they can not refute this assertion. The team can not do its work. They do not have people to create a platform. They just think how to get more money out of your pockets.

coming from a newbie account, i think your credibility on throwing accusations is no reliable and baseless. it is more believable if you state facts and didnt just nag

We will see soon if this accusations is true because some people on the telegram are not trying to get in touch with the team members, if they did not respond in a week then the accusation might be true but I hope to hear from them because I still believe that this project will make our future much better.
It's been 3days when scam allegations about Buzcoin was posted in this forum. I think the admin should answer those allegations but if they will keep quiet, I think we should be in doubt of the legitimacy of the project.
Yes, they should answer those accusations,  if not it will ruin the project's reputation. They will lost trust and support. I hope soon we hear their answer about these issues.
Exactly! The team should answer all the allegations about Buzcoin that is scam because all their investors and supporters are waiting for the truth. They need to have this issue or else the project will lost.

Yes, that's the point, Why cant they clarify these allegations of fraud in the first place? These accusations are quite serious and would surely affect the community of Buzcoin. Probably discourage current and future investors and participants because of this.
I really hope Olga Buzova doesnt just throw away her well-established reputation just to take advantage from other people.

Yes, these allegations are quite intriguing by the fact that these people have spare time just to tell stangers in this forum that this project is a scam.  I mean, what's the catch?

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cheerfulmule

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

I will tell you again.

If ever what your claiming is the truth, then why bother spreading these scam allegations from people here in this forum you actually didnt know in the first place?
Im quite fascinated by your unknown concerns about the legalities of this project and to put extra effort in telling us that the project is a sham. Im quite confused by your actions.

Aside from the favt where the founder and the person behind the project has a well respected stature in her home country, what are the reasons why she would prefer to messed her hardwork and dedication for years just to deceive people in the end?
Who would do that?

PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

I will tell you again.

Aside from the favt where the founder and the person behind the project has a well respected stature in her home country, what are the reasons why she would prefer to messed her hardwork and dedication for years just to deceive people in the end?
Who would do that?

Exactly, this is why probably the admin doesnt take them seriously because this accusations are quite ridiculous and as a matter of fact, Questionable in the first place, because they bother telling this allegations to strangers that this project is a scam. Why would they waste such time for this?

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

Yes, these allegations are quite intriguing by the fact that these people have spare time just to tell stangers in this forum that this project is a scam.  I mean, what's the catch?

Obviously, i find these people quite amusing because their plan on destroying the project's credibility turned out, quite pathetic and desperate. I mean, really? This project is a scam? With matching huge captions? Hmmmmnn??

GigTricks
Cheerfulmule

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

Obviously, i find these people quite amusing because their plan on destroying the project's credibility turned out, quite pathetic and desperate. I mean, really? This project is a scam? With matching huge captions? Hmmmmnn??

Lets just say they were actually right about what they claim.
What could they possibly gain from this? What are their intentions behind this? Are they only concern for the welfare of the investors and participants of the project or is this some kind of revenge towards certain people behind the project?

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

These are people who are lawful created a new account to bash other projects that they haven't tried. If you guys willing to support the project then stay, don't listen to those who creating fud here.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: