Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5923 times)
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

The goal of bitcoin is not only to achieve high value in the electronic money market but also to create trust for bitcoin users. In particular, how does the bitcoin want to exist legally? Let the government recognize this as a formal currency. Achieving the goal of bitcoin takes time.
Oyetunde1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

No, it hasn't
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Taking a chance to reached bitcoin goals it depends on how you work it hard from it. We are all expecting the best value of our own token, but we are all need to have more patients to get the best value of it. And to reached the best goals of bitcoin.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

I think the main purpose of the bitcoin is its independence, its decentralized nature, its manufacturability. Has as the main value and the best means of sharing in the future.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think bitcoin reached its goal a year ago, for me bitcoins goal is to help many people to have an instant and easier way of living than making its price much expensive. Today, there are lots of people are using bitcoin and it is very helpful because bitcoin doesnt need a lots of time and effort when it is being used.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

It hasn't attained it goal yet, bitcoin is the future, when government started legalizing it will boom and there will be more demand.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

The goal of bitcoin is not only to achieve high value in the electronic money market but also to create trust for bitcoin users. In particular, how does the bitcoin want to exist legally? Let the government recognize this as a formal currency. Achieving the goal of bitcoin takes time.
The initial goal of Bitcoins was to create a currency that wasn't in the control of any government as well as providing anonymity as well but with the bitcoin boom, all of that has changed with profits being the only goal of everyone currently investing into bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Bitcoins goal was never to go to 250.000 or 8.000
bitcoins goal was to send payments  between users without passing through a central authority, such as a bank or payment gateway.
But now the purpose of payment in the MOF is gradually forgotten, people holding the BTC just hope that their prices rise and make profit, in short, people entering the BTC just for speculation. So I think BTC will not achieve their goal when born. The BTC has been altered by the owners who hold them.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

Today’s trading mania is just a prelude to an even bigger, more transformational era of cryptocurrency. So nope, I don't think Bitcoin has reached its full potential yet.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

For me, i think bitcoin hasn't still reach its goal. Bitcoin goals depends on how hard you work for it. Bitcoin is still going to higher and better value. But we cant predict the future.
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

I think the bitcoin goal has not been achieved, if the number of users has reached at least 30% of the world's population and marketcap has reached more than $ 50,000 trillion then I would say that the bitcoin goal has been achieved.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

I think the bitcoin goal has not been achieved, if the number of users has reached at least 30% of the world's population and marketcap has reached more than $ 50,000 trillion then I would say that the bitcoin goal has been achieved.

In my own opinion, I think bitcoin bitcoin already reached its goal target because the current price of bitcoin today is still very big in a very 7short span of time comparing to other cryptocurrency.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:05:55 AM

Bitcoin needs to continue to properly scale if it wants to compete and stay relevant.

Low fees and fast transactions are a must.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I think the bitcoin have not reach its goal yet because the initial goal of Bitcoins is to create a currency that wasn't in the control of any government. And it hasn't attained its goal yet, bitcoin is the future, when government started legalizing it then it will definitely boom and there will be more demands.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Why would anyone assume "legitimate" means "government-approved"?  Legitimacy is not a legal concept.

there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!

We heard the same about Bitcoin...

the purpose of bitcoin is still a long way so I think bitcoin has not reached its destination, if seen from the current price bitcoin slightly cheaper than the highest price he ever reached. but I think the bitcoin progress is not just there and still far more results to be achieved.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

I still do not think you're reaching for your own purposes. Because it's still in recovery. Many strong investors have not yet invested in the market. I think it's impossible for them to finish without them. I also think that the bitch should be concentrated on the blockchain.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

Bitcoin is a time-able coin. Now its usage has increased many times. Bitcoin is now being used in all the daily works.But I think it Could not reach its goal.Because now almost 30% of the people in the world are using Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is used (80-90)% then it can be said that Bitcoin reached its target.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

what do you mean by your question? There ar so many goals that cn reach what do you think it us? But if it is the price goal maybe yes it is reached

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Why would anyone assume "legitimate" means "government-approved"?  Legitimacy is not a legal concept.

there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!

We heard the same about Bitcoin...

the purpose of bitcoin is still a long way so I think bitcoin has not reached its destination, if seen from the current price bitcoin slightly cheaper than the highest price he ever reached. but I think the bitcoin progress is not just there and still far more results to be achieved.

Exactly, bitcoin is still in its infancy and there are a lot more to come by way of bitcoin, I have never thought it has served its purpose unless it because our daily usage in life and that is going to take the world some more time to happen.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

I think bitcoin is still far from its main goal of giving the ''financial power to the people''. A lot of manipulations is still going on by whales, institutions and their likes, adoption is still not at the level we are hoping for it to really go mainstream. For me i think until bitcoin completely replaces banks or becomes a major part of the current banking system, the goal of achieving bitcoin goal is not near.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: