Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4826 times)
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

I haven't been changed until now, bro. to choose a good coin for me to use as a deposit of assets that I have. namely etherium bro ..

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

I thing that it time to holding for a good altcoins like Ethereum and it will bring a lot of funds for it holder. So, altcoins now not so bad idea. Also, another good for holding is XEM, Stellar, Ripple, etc.
Altcoin is a lot of good and has the characteristics and characteristics of technology, from Altcoin which is my choice is LTC, because LTC is a nice cupup and then developer from LTC also very responsively to make up any problems so that the LTC system remains good

Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

not all altcoins have a future. only some altcoins have a future, such as ethereum, waves, stellar, ripple, litecoin,  neo,  etc. for altcoins that have a good future it is good if you hold for the long term so that you can get Big profit. 

Most promising projects are planning with time to replace the tokens created on the basis of Ethereum with their own coins with their Blockchain. Such coins have prospects.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

In my opinion, the Altcoins have a great future. There will be many more. Each company will produce altcoins in order to estimate the value of its enterprise. They will both rise and fall like modern stocks.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

I invest in Altcoins because it is more practical, they occupy a good segment in the crypto currency market. And many have a good future outlook. Grin
Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Altcoin will progress in the future for a long time because altcoin gets more profit than less investment. Ethereum is an example that will be more populous in the future.

I also think that etherum is a good candidate for investors in the future and it is also a future prospect for electronic money, so consider it if you want to make a big profit.

oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

First look at the koin chart, then choose the top exchange. Get a coin out of your pocket and flip it as she falls and do it)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

I invest in Altcoins because it is more practical, they occupy a good segment in the crypto currency market. And many have a good future outlook. Grin
Altcoin certainly has a good future. I think that after stabilization in the market those people who have invested money in Altcoin will be successful

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Investing in cryptocurrencies means investing money in your future. We really don't understand all the advantages that exist in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. But we must be like rational dreamers.

Unfortunately, even now the world is not ready for the majority of those technologies and technological advantages that the blockchain gives us, so there is still a long way to go on the path to a better future in which blockchain is an integral part of life.
I think Bitcoin will be the future.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market even when the prices are down from a very long time.People have a lot of faith in Bitcoin as it has made many people rich.Bitcoin is a money making machine and everyone should make money out of it.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn Bitcoins.Today investing in Bitcoins is the best option as the prices are rising so the users are getting decent amount of profit returns.
the next stage of the development of the Altcoin who have elevated situate towards progress.
 It is able to continue to increase with the abundance of support provided and generate more profits into future Altcoin.

Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

invest in thronix and odyssey. I think that these are the two most promising altcoins on the market

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Now I consider altcoin only as a regular income and I do not think that now there are those coins that can bring me profit in a few years. I'm sure this is temporary and will not advise something to buy

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
daily trading or long-term trading all depends on market conditions. If indeed the price movements are up and good is the right time for daily trading. I think ETH can be an option.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

daily trading or long-term trading all depends on market conditions. If indeed the price movements are up and good is the right time for daily trading. I think ETH can be an option.
in my opinion, the only right decision and a win-win option is ethereum. Here I fully agree with you and I hope that other users of cryptocurrency will do just that, invest in ETH in order to support the platform and increase capitalization.

HELLO EVERYONE.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Select some most trusted altcoins and start making your diversify portfolio.
Select altcoins from different spheres and you will suceed!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

I think, first of all it is depends upon your fund, target amount and time to hold. According to me, you should go with Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, MTC & EOS because they are very below from their highs and they are also most potential coins with promising future for profit. And one more thing that if you are holding coins for long period then store them on Trazor hardware wallet, not on any exchange.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

I would suggest you to buy CyberFM (CYFM) or Mainstream for the Underground (MFTU) because the community and the CEO of it is very well good. In choosing that, I expect you will gain more profit too.

Live for the moment.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

The future of altcoins is very bright but at this time market is very low and if you want to invest then invest now and about holding it's all depends on your target like how much you want to take profit.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

Now good times to buy lot of valuble altcoins more than lowest price in last month. Anyway i think definitely top coin prices will be up end of year.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

Think of the coin that will be mass adapted through out the world. That I believe is the best candidate for our future.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

I would suggest ADA, NEO and XLM, 3 of the best projects out there by a mile, Very good to hold a lot of these when prices are so low

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: