Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2253 times)
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I wonder what my government doesn't support the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is so sad to know that they think that the cryptocurrency is illegal even they don't ban it.
But, I know that many societies in my country are involved in cryptocurrency world, for trading, investing, or even joining bounty or airdrop. So do I  Grin
Whatever happens, I'm sure that sometimes my country can accept the cryptocurrency and see that this is a great prospect for our future, for the future of the society. Many people lives are changing because of cryptocurrency. why should be it illegal?
burakike

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

Possible,when you have a cryptocurrency that can meet the standards of credit cards,which makes it very useful as these cryptocurrencies might fluctuate as the cryptocurrency has high volatile market.Imagine if you have $1k from your wallet and bitcoin fluctuates a lot giving you $10k in an instant isnt that great? however the opposite would be worst.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

you can find information and knowledge in various references in this forum or google about the country that rejects crypto and the country that welcomes bitcoin. I think there has been a lot of discussion about what you are saying, you should try to explore for knowledge and insight.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Currently Bitcoin in my country is not considered a currency for payment, the government is not responsible for market fluctuations. Bitcoin is only considered as a valuable item. The government has taken urgent steps to study and propose the finalization of the legal framework for electronic money management such as Bitcoin. And so the future of Bitcoin and the Bitcoin participants in our country will be far more prosperous.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

Im from Serbia, and we have a few restaurants that started accepting bitcoin lately and i saw few exchange officess that are accepting bitcoin and ethereum. I guess its slowly catching up
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

In my country it is neither accept or ban. I don't really think the government cares about it, they have got bigger problems on there head.. But People that are not ignorant fully embrace it here
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

Well, at least it is not banned yet and there are some projects to be developed in my country. So I hope it will bloom in the future.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

it is accepted in here but i think any time soon they will be ban in here because of the scammers here in our country because it is been news that it has a lot of scammers now a days

noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

In my country, crypto currency still acceptable by the government, however there no such implementation that cryptocurrency  in my country is already a form of legal tender. Cryptocurrency in my country is acceptable by way of exchanging into real money, that's why there are some people in my country who works hardly in cryptocurrency in order to earn money.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

No it is not accepted still people trading.. it is not illegal but govt do not support to the crypto.
May be in future they will make regulation for crypto..
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

My country is Ukraine, and in it the crypto currency and its operations are not banned, but not officially regulated. In the parliament there are several bills offering to legitimize the crypto currency as a type of financial assets, but the Ukrainian authorities have said that they will be guided by the experience of the European Union, but in EU is no consensus on this.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

There is some shop online accepting crypto but not enough, however i know there will be more and more , some big shop are going to
cyptosunny

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

In my country the use of bitcoin is not at official level and Government always aware the people to stop investing in such virtual currencies but traders are officially trading and as well as exchanges are doing theit work so i find it easy to use bitcoin and other alt coins whether Government accepts it or not
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

In my country theres no rule against cryptocurrencies. But i dont know any reseller or shop who accepting cryptocurrencies. In my country, the people accepting new stuff just when really big com panies are starting to work with it. But its already possible to buy bitcoin at the local tickets vending machine for the public transport. But not very much people are using it. So untill cryptos will be accepted here, it will take a very long time. But im prepared and already invested in!
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

unfortunately my country prohibits the existence of bitcoin transactions, The phenomenon of electronic money is causing some legal problems, the unclear status of Bitcoin causes unclear legal consequences arising from Bitcoin phenomenon.
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

In our country philippines some of the people dont know about cryptocurrency even reporter of the news dont know on how to say about crypto. They have a company that accept crypto and convert into fiat money. And also we have a banks that accept bitcoin. So cryptocurrency also accepted in our country but some is lack of knowledge.
Yes in our country Philippines they have some company accepted bitcoin. Like coins.ph they use banks for the withdrawal and for cash in. So the bitcoin here is accepted by the government. It is a good news for the users of bitcoin.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

In our country, everything is done quite silly. We have banned the sale of cryptocurrency, but not prohibited its production. There is also a well-known network of bars that calmly accepts cryptocurrency as payment. (its joke is prohibited to sell, that is, to make a cash profit, but not to buy a product) its joke.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

Currently Bitcoin in my country is not considered a currency for payment, the government is not responsible for market fluctuations. Bitcoin is only considered as a valuable item. The government has taken urgent steps to study and propose the finalization of the legal framework for electronic money management such as Bitcoin. And so the future of Bitcoin and the Bitcoin participants in our country will be far more prosperous.

Yes it is accepted in my country, there is a government agency that has been reviewing cryptocurrency exchanges, we do not have any restriction or regulations because the government do not care about it yet.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

Yes it is. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only crypto that can be exchanged into our fiat currency but cryptocurrency as a whole is accepted and regulated here in my country. I can see a good future of crypto and enthusiasts here since regulating is something like the government has seen some potential on it but they told us to be causious as it can also be the cause of loss and scams due to uncertainty and volatility. I am actually blessed that our country has chosen to regulate crypto instead of banning for we can possibly have a good fortune with it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

Yes crypto currency accept in out country because some of the banks and money exchanger accept bitcoin. Some of the people in our school know the bitcoin and they know that bitcoin can be earned without enough money to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: