Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2253 times)
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
There have been some issues regarding cryptocurrency in our country. But our central bank supports cryptocurrencies so they are considered legal here. It's just those illegal activities done by crooks that stains the image of crypto which results to tagging them as scams. This is why people should be educated on the functions and benefits of cryptocurrencies so as not to create a bad image of it.

novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:47:58 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Many people who know crypto still have not received in some countries because there are still many other people more valuable with other currencies, but with cryptocurrency is still very helpful by many people and with so many people who invest in crypto with the long term in BTC and ETH because transact with ETH Easy
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

my country strongly prohibits the existence of sale and purchase transactions using virtual currency .. fear prone misused for illegal transactions, money laundering, to finance terrorism. Also affirmed in my country, all transactions conducted in the territory of the country must use a valid currency. Crypto currency circulation is also illegal because it is not achieved by the Central Bank.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

crypto is not really accepted in shop in my country, it is been accepted from people to people, No official acceptance and things like that and our government have not said any thing yet about crypto currency, and I don't it will be accepted because i am from a third world country where things are hard.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

My country has completely banned the use of cryptocurrency trades, and in order to protect those blind and inexperienced mad investors.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

Its undecided yet, the local government is still do some research about it, and thinking if they must legalize it or not. I do have a bad feeling about this, that they might think a strategy or what, to manipulate it, or to put a tax on it, but as long as it is legalize in our country, its fine.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

August 2013 Germany recognizes the legality of digital currency
2013-09 Israel recognizes the legality of digital currency
2013-10 Governor of the Bank of Israel Says Inevitable Trend of Digital Currency
2013-11 Canada Recognizes the Validity of Digital Currency
2013-12 France Recognizes the Validity of Digital Currency
2014-05 France Sets Up Digital Currency House
2013-12 China Affirms Validity of Virtual Digital Encryption Assets
2013-12 South Korea recognizes the legality of digital currency and exempts it from tax
2013-12 Poland recognizes the legality of digital currency and pays taxes
2014-05-07 Polish Ministry of Finance recognizes digital currency as a financial tool
2014-01 Singapore recognizes the legality of digital currency and pays taxes
2014-01 Italy recognizes the legitimacy of digital currencies and begins supervision
2014-02 Australia recognizes the legality of digital currencies and pays taxes
2014--02 Ukraine recognizes the legality of digital currencies and regulates
2014-03 UK Recognizes the Validity of Digital Currency and Reducing Taxes
2014-03 Japan recognizes the legality of digital currencies and regulates tax payment
2014-03 Scotland recognizes the legality of digital currency
2014-03 Indonesia recognizes the legality of digital currencies and supports transactions
2014-03-06 Denmark recognizes the legality of digital currency tax-free
2014--04 Brazil Recognizes the Validity of Digital Currency and Pays Taxes
2014--05 More than 50,000 merchants accepting digital currency payment in the Netherlands
2014-05 California Recognizes the Position of Digital Currency
2014-07 Russian Central Bank Shows Well on Digital Currency
2014-08 Philippines Recognizes the Legal Status of Digital Currency
2014-09 Belgian Government Announces Freedom of Digital Currency Trading Value Added Tax
2014-10 Finnish Revenue Agency Announces Exemption of Bitcoin Services VAT
2014-11 Australia recognizes digital currency as an asset
2014-11 California Establishes World's First Institute of Encrypted Digital Assets
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

My country doesn't make yet any regulation exactly about the use and legality of the cryptocurrency.
But, some issues in this country states that the bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be banned because it makes the financial system unstable and there is no regulation yet about the task for crypto.
But, I'm sure that many people in this country participate in cryptocurrencies such as joining bounty, investment, trading, and more. It seems that many people here are fond of the crypto with its benefits.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is accepted all over the globe and the nature of cryptocurrency is such that you can bypass many hurdles if there is any at all. Cryptocurrency is beyond borders and really there is no restrictions for cryptocurrency if you can operate it well.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

In my country crypto currencies is now popular in a lot of ways. some people are seeking what good and bad these cryptocurrencies has and how these cryptocurrencies can change their world or their everyday livings.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

In my country, cryptocurrency has not yet received General recognition . This market is trying to regulate, and to introduce a tax on profits
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Yes, some countries have banned cryptocurrency, some are silent about it, while others have embraced. My country sometimes ago, was indirectly against it mainly because they are trying to protect their citizens from scam.

in our country,  cryptocurrency is known and accepted, they usually do trading and investments here specially in bitcoin, but based on what i heard and what i read, some people think that crypto currency is a type of investment scam because most of the time, they reported and broadcasted it to media that there are many people who got scammed by bitcoin. so when they hear the word  cryptocurrency, First thing that they think is “Scam“. 

jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

in the country basically not legalize cripto but not also prohibits its like most other developing countries can only see the first movement of developed countries if they start then we will follow him, but his community now an awful lot of cripto and studied him even many online stores also provide payment via the digital money.

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

Yes crypto currency accept in out country because some of the banks and money exchanger accept bitcoin. Some of the people in our school know the bitcoin and they know that bitcoin can be earned without enough money to invest.
Bitcoin may get outlawed in your Country because of that fact. If people can generate money from doing nothing then the Government won't like it.

vike

Activity: 411