Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2253 times)
orangy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Not accepted.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Honestly in my country my government will not totally accept the hole system to run the market like a paper money,instead it will also accept through as payment method only from basic monthly bill, like  (elctric bill water bill and other aspect of business such us loading station) however i could wish that someday my government will have a clear eyes to see the great opportunity of cryptocurrency behind of it,at the near future..
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

By my government is not yet, precisely it is likely illegal. But, by some societies, I'm sure that many people in my country involved in the crypto. There are many people joining the bounty programs, airdrops, trading, and investment in the cryptocurrency. Hopefully, my country really can accept the cryptocurrency legally.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

Of the 246 countries in the world, 99 countries (40%) currently have laws that do not restrict Bitcoin. Nearly 17 countries (7%) either limit Bitcoin transactions or believe Bitcoin is illegal. 53% of countries have not commented on the legality of bitcoin and its use in their respective countries. For Bitcoin, this is a risk factor because some countries that have not concluded may impose restrictions on cryptocurrencies.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

In my country, cryptos aren't forbidden or illegal. But, they aren't as accepted payment units for formal transactions, yet. However, the government saw their potential. That's why it is thinking taxation them.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

The use itself is not yet available but in some cities cryptomata are already appearing. By the way, today the news was that one cunning man paid with money forged in a cryptomate and he accepted them. The owner of course turned to the police.
Huawei8877

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

In my country the crypto currency is not forbidden, but it is not settled, so now you can buy in large quantities  Grin

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

Actually, a lot of digital currency which has been circulating in the world. In October 2017 there were more than 1.300 cryptocurrencies recorded. But only a few are known and familiar to our country's people, which include:
Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA, TRON, NEO, Dash, Monero, and NEM. Particularly the top 10 coins listed on the market-cap, they are very enthusiastic about the progress of this coin, unfortunately for most people in our country cannot fully enjoy.

The same has been said by government officials in our country, besides they also refused and will crack down if cryptocurrency's used as a means of payment.
But they permit to be used as a means to earn a living.
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

Hi. I'm not so sure if cryptocurrency is accepted in our country because we have wallets in our country that converts crypto to cash. Thru that wallet we can use cryptocurrencies. Sometimes, I found some news or information that some of our developers are engaging in creating new tokens and introduce in the market but I don't have any idea if their project was successful. Maybe cryptocurrency is accepted in our country.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

In my country, cryptocurrencies are quite common, but there is no law on their settlement yet, although they are planned to be introduced in the near future.
bamita132

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

I'm sure that many people in this country participate in cryptocurrencies such as joining bounty, investment, trading, and more. It seems that many people here are fond of the crypto with its benefits.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

Yes it is accepted, but there is still no establishment accepting bitcoin payment.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

In my country, electronic money has not been accepted by the government for payment and exchange. My country is a very old country and they do not accept electronic money. Maybe that's why my country is a poor country

michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

In my country, cryptocurrencies are widely used, but there are no laws related to their regulation. I think it's just a Paradise for cryptocurrency.
masbimz

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

In my country, the new crypto currency is known by some, but it has not been legislated by the government, maybe in some countries. I hope someday crypto currency can be used for sale and purchase transactions in my country, sometime when it can be realized. What is clear any government decisions in my country, I will continue to explore the world of crypto
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

no unfortunately not really. occasionally (e.g. have food delivered) but it is not
really usable. and honestly I also have no interest in spending my crypto currencies  Smiley
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

In my country, the Government together with Central Bank affirms that virtual currency includes bitcoin is not recognized as a valid payment instrument. So it is prohibited to be used as a means of payment.

In addition, the virtual currency is very risky and full of speculation because no authority is responsible, there is no official administrator, there is no underlying asset of the currency currency and the value of trading is very speculative so hihg the risk of inflation and prone to be used as money laundering and financing of terrorism, thereby affecting the stability of the financial system and harming the public.

Too bad because crypto currency is very famous in my country. Many people who make crypto as a job for earn income. I hope one day our Government can allow crypto because crypto help to reduces unemployment.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Many people in my country follow the world of cryptocurrency, but my country forbids joining crypto world and does not legalize it, indirectly my country forbids the world of cryptocurrency because according to them the crypto world has many negative impact.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Officially, no, but all have long been paid by bitcoin and ETH. Personally, I pay bitcoin on the Internet for more than three years.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

especially for in my country not. but it is not a serious obstacle, because until now the state does not advocate but does not prohibit and only appealed to be behind big risks. I think in the next few decades there are many banks in every country that adopt blockchain. and this will strengthen crypto in international eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: