Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2253 times)
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

My country USES cryptocurrency as a collectible, so people can exchange it privately.
However, they do not allow the existence of ICO, they think it is illegal fund-raising.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

in my country Indonesia, crypto are illegal for payment,
I hope next time the government will allowing crypto for payment.
but u still can buy or sell in market for investment.
not for payment.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

crypto has not been fully accepted in my country, the government has not supported and the banking still strictly prohibits the use of crypto. the average person also does not know crypto and blockchain, sometimes i am sad when i give education about crypto and blockchain, they scoff and say that it is bullshit.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Many people are using crypto in my country, Nigeria but it's not legalized by the central bank of my country. However the government has not actually placed an at-right ban on the use of crypto in Nigeria but there had been several warnings by the law makers about investments in crypto.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
duanavj

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

No, not accepted. Individuals like to invest in cryptocurrencies, but the state does not allow it. It also prohibits it. This is what most countries are doing. So you can imagine how much the market is lack of funds, especially the world's two largest countries do not support it, this is the worst.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

so far, cryptocurrency is not accepted in my country but I heard some news that said the cryptocurrency will be added as a commodity in the stock market but I don't know if it's true or not. my government seems to not give a clear statement about the cryptocurrency but the people still using cryptocurrency as their way to make money. I hope that soon my governments will realize that cryptocurrency is not bad and many people can get a better life because they can earn money from cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

I would guess Bitcoin has been used in ALL countries, even third world countries and countries that are very restrictive with technology like North Korea. There aren't many countries that 'ban' Bitcoin so the chances are that somebody would likely live in a country that is allowed it simply because it's new and without regulation in majority of places.
phamdong143a

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Crypto is not really accepted in shop in my country, it is been accepted from people to people, No official acceptance and things like that and our government have not said any thing yet about crypto currency, and I don't it will be accepted because i am from a third world country where things are hard.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

We have known . and accepted . they want to adopt a law on the regulation of the crypto market . but it's just past the state receiving such amounts so they nachinajut to invent )) So that everything will be resolved !
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

In my country, Cryptocurrency is quite famous.
But Cryptocurrency in my country has been banned because Cryptocurrency is considered a currency that has many risks.
The risks are money laundering, corruption crime, drug purchase action.
This is so horrible, therefore the government in my country forbids the use of Cryptocurrency.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

My country took a wait-and-see attitude. In principle, nothing is prohibited, but there is no permissive base. Our politicians try to structure and legalize mining and trade, introduce taxes for local exchanges. However, draft laws are only being developed.
Hishad32

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

with the aid of my authorities is not but, precisely it's far likely unlawful. however, by some societies, i am certain that many people in my usa involved in the crypto. there are numerous human beings joining the bounty applications, airdrops, buying and selling, and investment inside the cryptocurrency. optimistically, my usa surely can receive the cryptocurrency legally.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:43:32 AM

I think personally, my country does not really care about that now. Of course, they will do it if we make a profit and pay taxes. but are now being researched where they will decide if they will be accepted to receive cryptocurrency in our country. It would be good news if cryptos would be legalized here but there is news that people are using bitcoins to deceive others.
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

I live in Russia , in our country crypto is not prohibited . But for crypto we can not buy anything
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 547

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

in my country, the government is neutral about the existence of cryptocurrency
Bitcoin and Altcoin are considered digital assets, and should not be used as a means of payment to replace FIAT
I do not mind this regulation, so I can still buy BTC without restrictions
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

in my country the government forbids cryptocurrency, they say that cryptocurrency is an illegal payment tool and also very dangerous. but I think even though the government does not approve of crypto many people here who remain investing in crypto.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

I heard some news saying cryptocurrency would be added as a commodity in the stock market but I do not know if it's true or not. my government does not seem to give a clear statement about cryptocurrency but people still use cryptocurrency as their way of making money. I hope soon my government will realize that cryptocurrency is not bad and many people can get a better life because they can make money from cryptocurrency.
alahmadcoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

By my legislature isn't yet, definitely it is likely unlawful. In any case, by a few social orders, I'm certain that numerous individuals in my nation engaged with the crypto. There are numerous individuals joining the abundance programs, airdrops, exchanging, and interest in the cryptographic money. Ideally, my nation truly can acknowledge the cryptographic money legitimately.
mabuk

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

to the best of my knowledge in my country, the government has not received the crypto currency, because the crypto currency is something illegal, because it is not sold but the coin, by cryptocurrency it has not been accepted and muking will be banned.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

Indonesia does not prohibit its citizens from owning crypto assets. But Indonesian citizens can not use their crypto assets as a means of payment in place of the Rupiah, since the government sets the crypto asset as an asset, not a currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: