Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:28:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2253 times)
Utkaozero

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

We are allowed online trade in our country, but unfortunately we can not pay with the help of crypto in stores
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Some people here starting to join cryptocurrency. They started to make good promotion about it.  Smiley
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Not forbidden in many countries. But its use is also not common. For example, there is no regulation in my country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
In my country condition of cryptourrency is not much simple , where we can't say that Cryptourrency is accepted or not .
Here government have not yet banned bitcoin or any another cryptourrency ban , but at another side they are not allowing to use it openly , they are catching who are using Cryptourrency for bulk transaction and bulk earning and taking action against them .
At another side the government of my country want tax for the earnings that people are doing in this field .
So from both side bitcoin and another cryptourrency are not in clear Result and people who are newbie in this field are thinking Whether they should exit from this field or to do work , because many people are looking to adopt the work of cryptourrency for lifetime earning platforms .
But still people with each other help and network , have few cash with bitcoin market, where they can do business with the bitcoin buy sell directly with cash ( minimum 1 btc buy sell ) .
So clearly here we can say that everyone using it in his own way .
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

in my country it is still difficult to accept cryptocurrency because the regulation still doesn't exist and the state government strongly prohibits currency other than the official state currency, to make transactions using dollars in my country is still prohibited because the law applies only to the national currency.

Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet accepted in my country and also does not prohibit cryptocurrency to circulate because my country has not made regulations that prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. It's just that our central bank issued a notice that cryptocurrency can not be used as a legitimate payment

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

In many countries, very serious measures are currently in place to limit the work with crypto-currencies, but there are countries that are still neutral to crypto-currencies. I live in such a country
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Yes, cryptocurrencies here in our country is acceptable and many of us uses bitcoin and altcoins for their income or extra income as well just like me as a housewife even if I am only here inside our house I can manage to do some of my duties and responsibilities for my family and at the same time I am earning some bitcoin even if it is not just like others income but I am already contented on what I have. I am grateful that our country didn't ban cryptocurrencies.
a great thing that we can have for, well also in my country cryptocurrencies are acceptable and i dont even see how our government may have to against here more on this is our advantages of being part of crypto. Earn an extra income just having internet connection and to access this and all you have to do is learn for here while you are earning.
Michail9090

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Not in our country it only say a maximum of 3-5% of the population. Everyone else is not interested. I hope that she will run as a regular money

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

We are in hope that our Government is first trying to make a structure and then go for legalizing crypto trade. Last month They have introduced taxes (18% levy) on crypto business. We believe, suggestions, discussions are going on a war footed. Some signs have come that they are nearly to accept cryptocurrency, However, I think a draft of laws is in under consideration so very soon it may be developed then hopefully cryptocurrency accepted in our country.
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

In our country you can easily buy the product you are interested in for Bitcoin or Ethereum. But the other cryptocurrency is not accepted yet.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Here in our country, cryptocurrency is not illegal nor legal. This is not yet discuss in our government. But now we use bitcoin to pay internet bills, loads and other payments. Cryptocurrency is slowly known in our country and most people are using it now.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

I live in Russia, the birthplace of Vitalik Buterin. Unfortunately, more and more talented people are leaving the country, so the crypto currency becomes another tool of the state. I would like it to be different, but alas!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

certainly accepted because this currency more and more users and of course will grow in our country and also this still need in kembangin again.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

in my country cryptocurrency is still being opposed, and is illegal by the government, but if it is only used in terms of assets, it is permissible, but if the crypto is used for shopping and transactions, it is prohibited

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

In my country, the crypto that are only available for use are bitcoin, ethereum, and bitcoin cash. There are companies who are already establish a platform wherein users can use cryptos like the ones above to buy things and pay bills and utilities. Its not that popular because people are hesitant and the government always warns about it.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

Some countries have ban cryptocurrency, some are yet to know about it. Over in my country, cryptocurrency have not been in use yet or being talked about.
But i hope that cryptocurrency is embrased in my country.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

in my country cryptocurrency is still being opposed, and is illegal by the government, but if it is only used in terms of assets, it is permissible, but if the crypto is used for shopping and transactions, it is prohibited
Most countries like that, this is what makes large investors hesitant to invest in Crypto, but I hope that it will soon catch up with Japan that has legalized bitcoin and crypto even the Japanese state imposes taxes so as to provide additional income.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

It's going to be accepted but with high regulations that ruin that "acceptation" in my opinion, so officialy it will - but I think it won't be for real and many cryptousers won't use it like it wants to be our government
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Yeah its totaly accepted in our country but most of filipinos had join this crypto currency cause they know that doing this thing right it wiññ make there life change!! Because crypto currency is our future right??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: