Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

Yes i agree with that even when you invest your money with them it doesn't make you rich your money will gain only a small profit compared when you invest with crypto when your wise enough to look for a good project you can have a big profit and it will double your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

I absolutely agree that the banks will never make our customers rich. In addition to low interest rates, he has also recovered the money he has earned, as well as the usual handling costs and other similar expenses. For that reason, it would be much more logical and correct to evaluate the money by investing instead of keeping it in the bank.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

if you think that by saving money in the Bank becomes your way to achieve wealth, then you are wrong. This is why most Americans never again become rich, while wealthy people who own assets are increasingly prosperous.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

In my opinion and based on the books I have red about financial, banks are not used by the rich people to make them rich but they only used it as a storage and as far as I know they would pull out their money out to invest it instead of waiting for the interest given by the banks.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed

It is not suppose to make you rich anyway, it is made to keep your money safe. If you want to get rich, start a business and a passive income. Anything that makes you money even with minimal time spent can make you more money that keeping it in a bank. That is why it is always advised to put money on investments like stocks, mutual funds, assets and in here, bitcoin and altcoins.

Are banks safe?

They didn't seem so safe in Cyprus when they froze deposits then performed a haircut and stole everyone's money.

How many banks have failed and required a state bailed to prevent complete disaster, who is to say if the state would be willing or able to bail them out next time especially if several fail simultaneously?

The law has changed in many countries where you are now classed as an investor in a bank when you deposit funds and the money is officially now theirs not yours should something go tits up again.

ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

banks will not make rich it is true. because in the bank we only save money to be safe, not to invest. different if we invest in bitcoin, it's big hope to be rich. Why? because bitcoin prices are never stable and often soaring, and this is very profitable if we can invest in bitcoin.
banks are only state institutions  manage money to achieve the country's economic stability, preferably if you want to invest better in bitcoin alone.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Bank will never make any people rich,
people made them rich though.
There are so many incidents that my friend lose some amount on his bank account.
There is so many money on that account and he just received some coins on incentives.
Bank are made for those who are rich and elites.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

that's true, the bank only gives us a little profit and even that is too little if we see the money we save there, the bank only offers us security, unlike the crypto that gives us a lot of benefits but crypto has big risk and we should know that is before doing the investment
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

the bank just to save your money and for security you have to pay a fee to the bank, so how can it be rich if saving money in the bank. invest better if you want to be rich because your money will increase, will not decrease as it keeps your money in investment. unlike in the bank that charges you.

I can't agree with that, because it's not always secure to hold money in the bank, if talk about large amounts, because of many situations in past when banks had troubles and people who were holding there large amounts of money, lost them. Also about deposits, in my country interest per year around ~15%, but because of the unstable price of the national currency, after year, your profit will be eaten by inflation.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

I should agree with that banks especialy want to make a profit too by providing a loan with high intrest to people and thats how the bank money comes it from  people
eneifed

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

It is still interesting how the majority are happy with bank deposits only. Leave crypto, a small business like a general store can give 10% daily returns in my opinion.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I agree with you on this point. That's what the banks do. They give our monies out as loans to others and take huge interests on them as profit for their own gains without any tangible interest rate giving to the depositor. This contemporary world needs the decentralized mode of transaction offered by Blockchain technology - offers save, fast and low cost of transactions and even in the end get to enjoy massive profits.
Aldritch

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

It is true that no one has become rich because of putting their savings in the bank. You may be rich if you use your money for something else. Like making your own business you can earn, the more money you earn the more likely you are to get rich and learn to invest in cryptocurrency you will make a profit too.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

You are the one who could make yourself rich not anyone. And I think it is not also safe to make them secure your money, therefore blockchain was made for us to secure it for ourselves.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Well, banks never did claim that you will profit big by putting your savings in them for safe keeping. They are technically there to keep your money safe and so you can have full access to your funds without carrying any cash using your atm card. Banks will play a major role in our lives whether we like it or not.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

I do think that they won't make you rich but with constant investments they won't make you poor either.
There is something in a bank that's safe .. gaurded by the government and is excellent when considered as a source of huge investments where you cannot take risk.
Also besides bank I do think that gold holds something similar in value.
Cryptos are too volatile to be honest thus we cannot soley depend on them .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

I do not like to deposit money into the bank. The interest paid to me is very low. I like to take my money to invest to get more profit than to have to store them. And I know this danger can make me lose everything. But I accept it to get rich if I invest well.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

banks will never give high annual interest even more likely they will give low annual interest to their consumers but maybe the good things if you save your money to the banks is they can ensure your funds are secure because usually banks will supported by government and if you want to increase your money then investment into the banks is not good choice
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Yes, that is so true. Banks won't make you rich, but banks can guarantee your money's safety, because the smaller their interest rate is, the saver your money will be. If you want to be rich, you can just invest your money into something worth, such as stocks, property, open up a bussiness, etc.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

Yes, that is so true. Banks won't make you rich, but banks can guarantee your money's safety, because the smaller their interest rate is, the saver your money will be. If you want to be rich, you can just invest your money into something worth, such as stocks, property, open up a bussiness, etc.

And if they messed up and the people's money isn't safe or gone they just get bailed out Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: