Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:11:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Savings account wont give you big interest. It is only a very small interest that the banks are giving. If you want to gain big profit, better invest in other form like here in cryptocurrency. It will surely give you income if you are hardworking and knowledgeable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

They won't you and who said they are here to make you rich, I think you have few confusion as Banks just help us to save our savings. In few cases you can also opt for returns on your funds but that is very minimum as compared to other sorts of things which provide better returns. Banks are made to help in things like transfer money, helping users get loan,  keeping money safe from thieves and so on but they are definitely not here to make you rich.
simonzenke55

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

Yep, it is true and I can say you even more. A bank will able to be bankrupted and you can lose you money at all. I know a lot of situations
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Bank does not make rich rather they collect customer money trade with and still charge same customer for account maintenance, sms alert e.t.c. only investment make rich and not savings
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

Yes it is true if the bank will not make us rich, because if we owe in a bank then every month we pay interest even if we are in no money at all and pay the interest is the law is obligatory for the borrower of the money, if can not pay interest then usually will be in a fine with a nominal already set by the bank.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

For me Banks is only for saving money in the future it is not investment at all. Its like storing your money for the sake of your future but thats not profitable at all at least you stored it. Unlike bitcion you will profit and gain for your future.
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:13:53 AM

Until now it is impossible for someone to get rich quickly through the bank. It takes at least tens of years to get rich. As with Bitcoin, it does not take long to get rich. How much we understand as soon as possible we will be rich.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

if you want to be rich, you have to work diligently lol
some investors who have joined the world cryptocurrency save the profits invest in the bank, the bank is only a means to save or store someone's wealth. unlike cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is a place to invest or make a profit in order to gain wealth. so basically banks and cryptocurrency can not be separated or used from one of them. banks and cryptocurrency can complement each other to seek wealth, but with a note you are good at playing or running a strategy.
Lol. Actually as funny as it sounds, it is just the truth. Money do not grow on trees and you have to work for it, and even though some may have gotten lucky by keeping some little money in bitcoin over the years and watch it increase, relying on just that alone could still have made them screwed.

However, investment is all that is going to make you wealthy and not keeping money in the bank. All investment comes with a risk or the other, and it is left for you to know the level of that risk and be able to minimize them. No risk no gain !!
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

Banks are commercial entities that pursue profit, not charitable institutions.
If there is to be gained, you can be sure that they are the first to do so.
And the bulk of the profits will keep it for them.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

It is true that banks have their own agenda and how one smart mane sayed, the banks gives you the umbrella when outside is a nice wether. To only way to become rich thru a bank is to own that bank.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

Yes that is true. Bank will not going to make you rich. Not unless you are Billionaire. Return in savings will be great if you're a Billionaire. But actual one great way to have a big return is to enter in stocks and of course trading. But this is much greater, this is what's good being in cryptocurrency. We have mining. Don't forget to invest in mining. This is one of the greatest way to get rich it has a great return when you insert your money.

Banks have a lot of goodthings to say just for you to join their membership ang use them, but when the time you are under them you will not benefit from them anymore, but they will benefit on you. At first they offer you a thing that you will be benefit with, but then afterward, they are the on who will benefit on it.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

It is true that banks have their own agenda and how one smart mane sayed, the banks gives you the umbrella when outside is a nice wether. To only way to become rich thru a bank is to own that bank.
Banks are just there created to take opportunity for our hard earned money, as they are controlling it, unlike if you are holding your money and used it from some things just like putting up business, making a leverage on it then I don't think that your money would just stack up since it can maximize by having income in your business.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

I strongly believe that banks are not out to make anybody rich rather they are there to enrich themselves and leave you poor. At a time banks will pray that you not be able to repay your loans so that they can take over your collateral in their possession since the value of your collateral is far more than the loan.
You nailed it, people need to understand that banks are like any other business, they may try to hide their intentions and say that they want to satisfy their clients but that is just a way to get to their real goal which is to make a lot of money when you put your money in a bank you are in fact making them richer at your expense, and I do not know about you but I do not like the idea of making someone else richer instead of myself.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

I agree with you bank are only there to make profit in the money that is entering from their institution, the money we keep in the money are being used in some instrument or investment so that banks can profit, only use banks as a gate way of your money don't make your money sleep in the banks and the interest you are earning in banks are really low compared to stocks or crypto.

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:00 AM

Yes i agree with this even in their time deposits they give only small percentage of interest so if you want a bigger profit you may invest in cryptocurrency it can double your money.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

Banks are use only for saving purposes and your money is destined to be keep there forever unless you put it in some investments. Time deposits and other investment funds can make your money grow but it will take time but the risk is lesser than investing in cryptocurrencies. If you have the skills in risk management, you can earn a lot of money in the high-risk cryptocurrency trading because the highef the risk, the higher the rewards.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

If you want rich you have to make business and run it to be successful, besides that if you want to invest you should really see a good investment opportunity or place, for example such as investments by utilizing inflation is stock and property investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:47:35 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed

It is not suppose to make you rich anyway, it is made to keep your money safe. If you want to get rich, start a business and a passive income. Anything that makes you money even with minimal time spent can make you more money that keeping it in a bank. That is why it is always advised to put money on investments like stocks, mutual funds, assets and in here, bitcoin and altcoins.

In my opinion banks can make you rich IF you had take a lot of money and you invest it with the bank. you will be rich cause your money profit higher. but for me bank is just a storage of my money. so i put my money in the bank it make sense cause i know its safe. banks all around the world was so greedy so i prefer to use my own wallet than banks
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

I believe you got the word 'BANK' wrong, it won't make you rich, it won't uplift your life or make it any better, banks won't make you rich just by simply throwing in money there, you need to earn it and not by just simply depending on a bank, that's just plain stupid, and lastly you can actuallt earn if you'd invest on banks, that's one way I know how to earn, feel free to make additional comments about my reply if I missed something out.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

If we saving in banks then we only get interest no more than 1% month or 12% per year, if reduced by inflation and tax then we get not more than 5% per year, surely this will not make us rich so divert money to investment is a very important thing we do.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: