Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2248 times)
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

green days are definitely coming for bitcoin. as i was observing the market, bitcoin value has been slowly increasing day by day compared to last month's image which only runs around $7-8k. over the past few days, bitcoin value has been reaching around $9k and that is a good indication of progress. although there were dips here and there but it eventually recovers.

Although today still looks red, but at least bitcoin can survive around the price of $ 9000. Positive movements in the last few days, slowly the green day you expect seems to be coming soon.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

yes you are right in my opinion this time bitcoin price is back green and it seems bitcoin will do the price recovery so bitcoin back green, and hopefully there is better news so that can trigger bitcoin price until return to price $ 20k even more.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

Nice news to be heard after this FUD happening. I just hope that it will be really goes to reality. People are now in the state of fear, that really give them a hard time to stay faithful in bitcoin. I know that there are many news regarding bitcoin, in the side of bad news, spreading this kind of news is just creating more panic to the people.  On the other side, good news is promoting good report to the people and maintain the balance in the community, whether it is possible to happen or not. Its better to spread something good for us to continue to believe in the future of bitcoin.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I really want to get into mining because mining is getting really great bitcoins today since the pricr of each bitcoin is cheap, meaning more bitcoins to match the use of the miner. A day will come that the price of bitcoins skyrockets back to $20,000 and will reach a value higher than the previously mentioned.

Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

I expect big growth in the near future.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

itis a good news, I am very happy to hear that. the market is recovering slowly. The price will rise soon. I believe that.
And our waiting for is likely to happen, the price will continue to rise although it looks slow, and I'm happy after more than 3 weeks the price does not drop below $ 9000, I'm sure the year-end price will reach $ 45k so keep buying is a good and profitable thing.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

Let’s see.

itis a good news, I am very happy to hear that. the market is recovering slowly. The price will rise soon. I believe that.
And our waiting for is likely to happen, the price will continue to rise although it looks slow, and I'm happy after more than 3 weeks the price does not drop below $ 9000, I'm sure the year-end price will reach $ 45k so keep buying is a good and profitable thing.

May, June is definitely going to be a bull season but I predict a minor correction in July. For the predictions mentioned above, I give it a seconded.

Mining BItcoin is profitable that's great news hope this will increase the minutes it take for confirmation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

So  we all wish let the green days to come for Bitcoins let this come true as soon as possible. According to the studies we can wait for the golden days come fruitful by the second quarter of this year we can wait and see. The green cryptocurrency will also provide a new way. It happens when electricity bills are cut through efficiency there are signs that 2018 will be the year for revolutionary in green finance begins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

I have not seen the green in the market because now the red market, hopefully the market quickly re-green again and bitcoin skyrocketed to the moon
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

That is for sure,but to those who feel that this a fast money investment will be very disappointed because all it needs is a quiet time to enjoy the green days.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Bitcoin until now has passed $9000, just waiting until the uptrend. Do not sell your bitcoin, keep it for as long as you can. The end of the year will be a bitcoin proof for all of us.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

I believed to this that the bull market are now getting into bitcoin because we are done for the bear market just a few weeks ago and that is a sign that we should be ready for the bulls now to take over the market and make the price of bitcoin goes up very high in the next few months and the best thing to do right now is to just get bitcoins while it is cheap.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

Bitcoin until now has passed $9000, just waiting until the uptrend. Do not sell your bitcoin, keep it for as long as you can. The end of the year will be a bitcoin proof for all of us.

The price is actualy changing all the time. At the moment it looked like it was heading towards 10000$ but now went down under 9000$ again. I think the conditions are not yet right for bitcoin to cross 10000$ or more but I'm convinced even this year we will see bitcoin fully to recover.

malaj
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 11:06:10 PM by brylle34

Let’s see.

No thought bitcoin will sure hit eleven thousand to twelve thousand dollars and i think there will be huge waves before it can back to its previous peak value. trading has a huge impact on this change of price and i think we should grab this opportunity to buy and sell, just always look at the lowest last value and that value will be one of your basis on trading.  you can watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0jH9-fuSuU and also this news on CNBC Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:41:27 PM

We really see a price increase, even though it is quite slow. It was expected, so I'm not surprised. Bitcoin is always recovering.
turkoglu23

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

Bitcoin has rising in price and market in the next few days experiencing a green market.Green days! It'll must be happen.I believe that next bitcoin will gain momentum.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

I sure hope so Smiley But Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm the uptrend.
serious money is now entering the market for the first time, it will stay at 9k and we will see more positive results.

Hopefuly yes, and expecting for that to be happen, and I am patiently waiting for more positive results.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

Let’s see.

well the end of this bitcoin price increases as the market moves its volume increases. I think bitcoin will always go up if the market gets more value in the day.
mycryptofever

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

I am also waiting good days to come for crypto currency,  Wink sooner or later those big days will come.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Yes, the market is gradually turning green, but the BTC only fluctuates at $ 9k and can not go up further, eth is below $ 700. Perhaps this is a floor price that Crypto has set, by the end of the year altcoin prices will surge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: