Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2252 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I think the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the future. In addition to that, many people already see the great potential of bitcoin and bitcoin decentralized. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will be legalized in all country and it will consider as a real money that you may use in all kind of transaction.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

We are really hoping for the best as days goes by. We are all excited for the Bitcoin to rise up again. Sudden fall is normal due to correction. We are still positive that it will reach again it's highest value or more. Just continue on what we are doing and make the financial market as lively as possible.  Green days will surely on its way.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

Yes, it is true once the market is back green and Bitcoin prices have increased much better than yesterday. I am delighted to see the state of the crypto market today. Hopefully crypto market continues to show that he can survive under any circumstances. I hope this will last for a long time.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

Wow so OP's words are accurate. The price now is $9,600 and can't wait to see $12,000 very soon. For awhile it was around $9,700 and it's good to see it again back to that price.

We've been longing to see the price of bitcoin go back again to $10,000 and up and after this we'll move on to $20,000..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:52:28 PM

Some times it may seem like the green days have come but it may not have come, so let's not decide early and  we don't mistake. I can tell we to watch the market a bit to decide if it's green.
Yes we cannot really predict the exact rising of bitcoin price. Sometimes it will rise up high without any prior notice. And we can see that it continue rising at the moment but still it drop down in the next days. So then i believe that we cannot really predict the exact time of its green days. Bitcoin is really amazing and green days is yet to come for sure it will come but we cannot creally really point an exact fate or maybe time of its rising.
taiyob

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

I hope so because if you follow the coin market, day by day the bitcoin are increasing his value.  last year the bitcoin price was $19000 but suddenly this price fall down. I think, end of the year, bitcoin price will climbed to $20000. The market is rising again.really the start of Green days. Because bitcoin today is really slowly rising as well maybe we can gain a lot of profit if we are going to invest it today.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Bitcoin is gradually gaining new milestones and I realize that bitcoin has really gone down a few months ago. The next milestone that bitcoin needs to achieve is $ 11k, and if bitcoin crosses this milestone it will be able to dramatically increase and reach new heights by the end of this year. If holding multiple altcoin I think it should turn on bitcoin because altcoin might be going deeper as investors move to bitcoin.
massguru

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

I’m not sure, maybe it’s still too soon to be excited about the green days, but apparently the market has already green color recently. It helps to spread the positive thoughts and expectations about the future of bitcoin but i can’t be sure Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

One serious person predicts the cost of bitcoin by more than $ 100,000 by 2030. I want it to happen.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

Yes ooo. The biggest so far in the last 2months thereabout. Bitcoin went through its bearish season this period but thank God that giant of the cryptocurrency is getting back its shape and moreso, picking up to this volume is really alot of success in itself.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:00:16 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

this is great for bitcoin growth, because when bitcoin falls, they say lots of BITCOIN scam, but now bitcoin proves that this can rise again. and some information from you is enough to support bitcoin will reach 12000 $. so let's watch and enjoy it. so that those who do not understand bitcoin will cry every day. bitcoin always lives for the future.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

Let’s see.

I think the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the future. In addition to that, many people already see the great potential of bitcoin and bitcoin decentralized. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will be legalized in all country and it will consider as a real money that you may use in all kind of transaction.

I don't think so, but hoping for that moment and Its obviously decentralized since It was created.  Bitcoin is continue fluctuating since last week and now its  heading to $10,000 and I guess this $12,000 speculation will might be happen before the of this month.
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

Yes! Green days have come not only for bitcoin, but for the entire crypto-currency market! I think that soon we will see gradual growth.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

Yes,  green days has come and hoping for a very long green days this month.  I hope that bitcoin and altcoin price continue that way.  We are all waiting for that moment and its been a long time,  i am hoping for a big increase this time.
We are on the same position and mindset like yours, I think the best thing we must do is to be patient and trust the process about bitcoin, that its value will be stable and will grow up like it were before. No one knows what will happen on the next few days, we just have to be patient and see what will the market gave us, we must accept whatever it is. Just enjoy what you are doing here in the industry and gain knowledge from the industry.
Satsibul

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

Bitcoin moves for $ 10,000!!
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

I'm glad to see the bitcoin price has now reached $ 9700, and it looks like Monday or Tuesday the price will reach $ 10,000 and this is what makes me optimistic about the future of bitcoin because green days already coming.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Base  on past market trend BTC tends to get green when we close to  the half of the year, we are sure to  have some profit soon, and the red season will be over, this iswhen people that do not understand the market start to buy, we holders that believe in the idea of  BTC will start taking  profit and keep Holding.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

Very many predict the growth of bitcoin by the end of the year to 36 000 thousand dollars, I'll show you all about it, I really hope that it happened
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

Bitcoin still far away from before even though is starting to rise, all the loss of investment last year was not even get its original price, so we hope that bitcoin now will continue to rises up back to the original price. If only people would stick to one cryptocurrency then Bitcoin price would always be green, but humans want to build there own crypto just to make them even more rich that's why the popularity is divided to each crypto made, it's just like in mobile games that when one game became so popular sooner or later to that would someone also build a game that similar mechanics but different graphic.
Not all coins are created just for profit, each coins offer their own benefits that Bitcoin doesn’t have yet, if the application is used for everyday then the coin will have a strong community.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

Yes it is true and I never hesitate to hold, this is the answer for many who still say that the price will drop below $ 2500, and hopefully they are silent and never preach negative things about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: