Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2252 times)
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!
 I am with you on this one  and the price of bitcoin will continue to grow as we are looking to hit the high of last year.

Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

I can say that in the next 2 years you can expect a ten-fold increase in bitcoin. Now large investors are only slowly entering the market. But when they invest well in the market, there will be very strong growth.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

The green days of bitcoin is already happening. The price of bitcoin has been increasing and at this moment, the price of bitcoin is 9,625 US Dollars. I can see that the price will continue to climb and most likely to exceed last year's peak prices. I think bitcoin will have a successful 2018 and hopefully, all investments will produce great results. I hope the best for crypto market will happen soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

The bears' party is certainly over and those hoping for a fall to $4k or less may want to have a rethink and enter now that its still within range, i perceive the force is with us on bitcoin.
designs

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

Don't feed off of the negative information in the press. Bitcoin has been going through a correction as it has done in the past. Every time there was a great jump in price btc has dropped but stays above previous trends before the jump. Food for thought, this time last year bitcoin was in the $1600 range. Today it is at $9,600. If you bought in at the peek of the bubble in Dec 2017, you caught a raw deal it happens. Lick your wounds and just hodl! Or sell and invest in other things than reinvest but if history proves true btc will just keep rising. Wish I realized this in the early days.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

I can say that in the next 2 years you can expect a ten-fold increase in bitcoin. Now large investors are only slowly entering the market. But when they invest well in the market, there will be very strong growth.
The cryptocurrency market cap has risen dramatically since our last price article and now stands beyond $428 billion. Over the past few weeks, bullish trends are dominating the space.Bitcoin is green.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

Let’s see.

Bitcoin has been increasing for the past weeks now. It climbed up about 20%. I believe this is the start of making movements in bitcoin again. The green state indicates that bitcoin is becoming alive again. Those people who predicted about the increasing price of bitcoin has come to reality.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

Yeah. Its good to see that even the price of bitcoin is continuously keep changing, its slowly increasing.
I hope that it will continue its momentum from increasing without slowing down.
As the value of bitcoin keep rising i can also see green in my other coins. A lot of them still depends in the value of bitcoin.

Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

That's still unpredictable, but at this moment, there's a big chance. It's been days since BTC price is in $9k range, and you're right, let's wait till a 1-week stability. Large sell wall is always around the current price so monitoring is still an option.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Let’s see.

I am not a pessimist or don’t want this to happen, but judging by the statements of the 'experts' you provided they don’t have a strong analytical foundation, even if they draw a conclusion based on technical analysis then they should also tell you how they do it, not just with "the price will rise higher next week!" sentence only.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

Thank you for this information it is very helpful will give me more hope in the green on the index panel. I believe it is possible to fully make $ 12,000 to buy this summer.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

This is natural that we have such fluctuations and corrections. Now we can see the end of correction and start of uptrend (recovery). If the price will go above $ 10,5 K, then we will see new records of bitcoin maximum prices.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

The most eagerly awaited thing finally came. The green zone is already started. A zone where all coins including Bitcoin will continue to rise. Get ready to get a big profit. Now just look and wait until Bitcoin reaches its peak, at that moment we will get a very big profit. I hope it happens Grin

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

I would really like it to be like the truth and the green days for Bitcoin have come on forever. But I'm worried that people who have made a hand in the fall of bitcoin at the end of the past and the beginning of this year can quite repeat their tricks.

hidustep

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

that's the good news for all.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

The hacker's event also did not organize the market to turn green!

It is reported that China has a large number of new investors entering the market! This is the main reason why the market has recently gone up!
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

Let’s see.

Well, that is a good news for us losing hope. Hoping all that positive signs will be happen soon or soonest. Thanks for that news.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

The fluctuations of the bitcoin course and its recent growth give it greater visibility and encourage some financial institutions to form new types of deposits with an emphasis on their profitability. Bitcoin is used by an increasing number of economic figures.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

Hello everyone, every day when I wake up and see the green light, the mood rises. I've been waiting a long time for bitcoin to start growing, I think soon there will be a time of change
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Look closely, they have already arrived.) At last, bitcoin broke through the trend line, it remains to wait until the price is fixed above the mark at 12.000 and it will be possible to wait for the renewal of new peaks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: