Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

A would say Alas to credit visa cards!!  Grin Cheesy
Throught the years not having any credit card has been a big obstacle to a lot of people who want to shop online. But this story is going to end now. By the way, if i want to buy Yoshi token because i want to use this token as payment, only with cryptocurrencies mentioned above i am going to buy it with or there is also a chance for fiat?

You damn right bro, the thought of being free from using credit cards and going through all the hassle of converting our crypto earnings to fiat just to be able to use credit cards to shop online and the fees we endure to enjoy the fruit of our labor is just so great to think about. I cant wait till the platform goes live!
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

Interesting! Is the project already implemented and working or not yet? Are you the first to be a cryptocurrency based online marketplace?

I do not think that it is already working and implemented already since it just posted this announcement thread a couple of weeks ago.

As for the second question, I think I have already seen projects that are quite similar to this one but the fair ninja project is still quite different and unique so to say since it is stated in the white paper that it is "the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world." Which is actually quite a great plus or advantage for this project in my opinion.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

Fair Ninja benefits for both online marketplaces, as well as individual sellers and buyers. Online marketplaces and sellers will now have a much wider audience
to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products.

SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

Fair Ninja benefits for both online marketplaces, as well as individual sellers and buyers. Online marketplaces and sellers will now have a much wider audience
to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products.
But in the future if E-commerce will use Fair Ninja smart contracts, users will be able to conduct business in a fully secure manner, knowing both products and payments will be delivered. Clearly, Fair Ninja is a highly ambitious project, and not without its challenges.
for more info you can visit their website: https://www.fairninja.com/
This is our White paper for all the sources: https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

One of the factors that really affect the business is "foot traffic". The more people who will see your products, the greater possibility the product will be sold. Here is now Fair Ninja which opens the whole world market in one place with a great number of people and a wide variety of products. I will expect a warm acceptance to the public who are really fond of buying things online.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

One of the factors that really affect the business is "foot traffic". The more people who will see your products, the greater possibility the product will be sold. Here is now Fair Ninja which opens the whole world market in one place with a great number of people and a wide variety of products. I will expect a warm acceptance to the public who are really fond of buying things online.

I really fond of buying and selling things online before sometimes it takes time to sell all of them. But right now we have Fair Ninja Platform that can classified Marketplace using blockchain i wonder how many buyers could have in the future. Maybe it will take a hour or a day to sell my products. coz crypto is a global market.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

Buying online is a big risk, because u need to pay first and give all your card details long before you receive the products but what catches me here in Fair ninja project, well they are really standing by...the name of the project- FAIR!
 One of their feature says that “ they will make sure the seller and the buyer receive their funds and goods at the same time”.  Isn’t that great and FAIR.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.
s
Hey man! Bitcoin is also a cryptocurrency but let us understand that not all altcoins they will be accepting. There are leading cryptocurrencies they will be accepting mentioned in their whitepaper including their own Fair Ninja token but as they improve they will increase more currencies i think.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

FAIR NINJA offer an online shopping,this is the advanced technologies that offer lots of advantages for people. 

it can save their time because they do not waste time searching through in many places to find any products.

Internet has many kinds of products from every corner of the world. according to the changing of people’s consumption behavior in this millennium,

online shopping gradually become influential for people‘s life style because its offers lots of advantages.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

Nice to see solid project with core members from Croatia. I am not a fan of centralized marketplaces like Amazon or eBay which all have huge fees so I am a potential user.
But I want to ask, why do you claim in wallpaper that
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and
sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring
both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden
from public view or even other platform users.
How are you going to provide anonymity if Yoshi is a ERC20 token and tokens are traceable?
Fair Ninja is in partnership with Amazon and eBay, one of the best marketplace to the world. I just think that Fair Ninja will become the best than Amazon and eBay because this project is more reliable and decentralized than these two giant marketplace. Fair Ninja needs more time to become popular and time will come, it will become the portal of marketplace.

I don't think they will make a partnership with the two marketplaces you have mentioned above. Please correct me if I am wrong. The platform of Fair Ninja is quite different from the two. You are right when you said that Fair Ninja will be more popular because it will open the doors for the crypto people who are willing to spend their millions to buy something online with their cryptocurrency.

I believe so too. It would never really make any sense if fairninja ever partnered together with these two because obviously, fair ninja can be better and is truly better than both amazon and ebay. I can say this because the idea behind this project that I have read is just too amazing. In fact, I even think that this project will be one of the most successful projects of 2018.

To TrainDing, one could not close the possibility of partnership with other online classified entities (as we have witnessed a lot of mergers from time to time), and frankly speaking, if you only base your assumption that Fair Ninja will be better than amazon and eBay because it caters people who are inclined in the crypto currency, then you are looking at a very small fraction of the world's population.

To essentiale, it would be lovely to hear more of the reasons why you find this project too amazing (where in fact, you think  this will be one of the most successful projects of 2018).  Please cite actual reasons for us to discuss more profoundly.

eBay and Amazon both have classifieds as part of their system but their companies are both mainly online marketplace, mostly brand new stuff for online shopping. Fair Ninja, on the other hand is mainly or purely classifieds. They are already partnered with an expert in the industry of classifieds namely Oglasnik and they plan to become partners with top markets in different countries.. The project is realistic, practical and a very good way to implement the use of cryptocurrency. Their noble goal can be achieve using blockchain and cryptocurrency and it is advantageous compared to existing classifieds.
Well their strategy is to partner up with the top markets in the industry of each country. In case they move to the US, those two are the top online marketplaces and we can't discount the fact that they are big names in the online market industry but Craigslist is what they mentioned as the one on top when it comes with classifieds in the US so I think that's a good choice.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:24:16 AM

This is something like an amazon.com and other online shop. Only their difference was that Fair Ninja is a platform which is connect into

blockchain technology. Faiur Ninja is also the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and

services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into

a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency

payment options, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

I must say that fair ninja wants to help all people wants to buy product with no more hassle if you have no time to go to
the mall or market this is the best way to shop, an online shopping.

as i read in whitepaper the benefits of this is fast and secure transaction using smart contacts we make sure the seller and the buyer reserve their funds and goods at the same time no third party involve.

Best of Luck FAIR NINJA....

Well i do have a bit of an issue with who is really getting protected here, it seems the seller is on the loss here. If anyone could explain me more clearly how both parties are really protected then it would be of a great help.

But still, Fair Ninja imploring smart contracts to make sure that agreed conditions by the buyer and the seller is met, is really a great move.

Let us remember that smart contracts are self-executing that does not only define the rules and supposed penalties of an agreement but also automatically enforce any involved obligations to be met, which is really a smart move made by Fair Ninja.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

Heya Guys and Gals!

In case you are wondering why "Fair Ninja" and why not "Fair Classified" or "Fair Advertisement" or "Fair Deals" or "Fair and Square"?

As they have it on their website:

Ninja’s in feudal Japan were spies, stealthy, and deadly. Today, ninja’s are killing it in a different way—by finding the best deals possible online!

Isn't that cool? And that did cleared my cloud of doubts on the name, plus Fair Ninja's traits and characters (again as they stated on their website);

"Flexible, Fast, Smart & Safe and Anonymous!"

Just some cool thoughts to share people!

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Correction Voltesvit!! Fair Ninja does not simply deal with hands me down items. It is primarily an avenue for all kinds of goods of the best deals in the planet and is also a platform to go buy and sell with anyone (where the second hand items comes into view, as we traditionally perceive the buy and sell industry to be trading of used items).

It will be good to take out your thoughts of Fair Ninja being a platform of buying and selling of used items alone, as it is not the case at all.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

FAIR NINJA offer an online shopping,this is the advanced technologies that offer lots of advantages for people. 

it can save their time because they do not waste time searching through in many places to find any products.

Internet has many kinds of products from every corner of the world. according to the changing of people’s consumption behavior in this millennium,

online shopping gradually become influential for people‘s life style because its offers lots of advantages.
The good thing in Fair Ninja is that, it is global online classified marketplace. We can import and export products in abroad. If I want to buy products made in USA or Japan then I can buy it efficiently. But we will not do that unless there is no project like Fair Ninja will exist. So, we should this project until the end.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
FairNinjaICO

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

Private sale is now open! Pre-ico starts 15th of june. We are working with private investors now, stay tuned for more info before ico starts

If the Pre-ico starts 15th of June, therefore this project will run for a months. Because, when I saw their total token supply it was 500M YSH

where on pre-sales they need to sell 250M according to their whitepaper.

Hi, let me clarify on that. Private sale is now on with 2m usd hardcap. We are selling 250m tokens in privatesale, pre-ico and ico combined.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

I have to hand it to you guys, Fair Ninja seems to be the 1st classified ICO ever as per ICO Bench results after running a search on the keyword "classified".

And with all the platform designs and planned partnerships with big classified entities, i do think we will see Fair Ninja swiftly move to the top.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

"Trust is earned when actions meet words ...." Chris Butler.

And it is indeed good to find this post by Fair Ninja's Founder and CEO, Zeljko Hudoletnjak, giving a short introduction of who he is which i'd say is a very trustworthy intro;

Let me give you a little background on me. I am currently the CEO of Oglasnik - one of the largest classifieds companies in Croatia.

Our yearly revenue is around $3M. I have been the CEO of Oglasnik for 3 years and, in that time, I have managed to turn the company around from a D2 score to an A+. All in under 3 years! This is one of my greatest achievements to date.

I would like to highlight that no money was put into the company to resolve its debt, and none of the creditors wrote off any of it. It was all paid off in full. There were no loans nor credit, the business was strictly funded from our operations.

Due to this past experience, I know how to manage people and assets, even during stressful times.

Reference link: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1905255712842262&id=1851608514873649
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

A would say Alas to credit visa cards!!  Grin Cheesy
Throught the years not having any credit card has been a big obstacle to a lot of people who want to shop online. But this story is going to end now. By the way, if i want to buy Yoshi token because i want to use this token as payment, only with cryptocurrencies mentioned above i am going to buy it with or there is also a chance for fiat?

Man, I cannot even express enough how happy I am and how much I feel you. These freaking credit and visa cards are too much of a hassle since they do not support crypto currencies whereas in this project, we won't be needing them anymore because we already have a platform such as this one and it doesn't require us to convert to fiat and use credit and visa cards. I am really excited for this project to go live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: