Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
peachypie

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:14 AM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

Their platform will create a more efficient and available to new users to use cryptocurrency because nowadays theres not that much online shops and sellers who are using crypto but with this fair ninja platform they must use it for buying and selling items on it. Correct me if im wrong .
Yes you are right. I dont know if they will be the first platform for online marketing that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment but it doesnt matter anymore since this this idea is seriously needed by people who have no visa cards for online shopping. It is always an advantage to shop online since most items online are cheaper than those in physical stores.

What is fair ninja different for other online shop company?  not all people related this kind of cryptocurrencies as payment, other customers they don’t know how they used that, so how can fair ninja do to make their customer to understand their platform and to give them knowledge too.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

in fact you will have a site like an alexpress, just based on the block chain, if so then you will have success I'm sure this is a very necessary platform I would be such a beneficiary

Well, aliexpress really is such a good online shopping platform. It literally has almost everything that anyone wants or needs be it clothes, accessories, electronic, and so much more. People that love online shopping are increasing and crypto people loves this too. So if it comes to this industry, I know it will be a big hit, which is why I believe this project will really succeed.

A fair ninja project was also Aiming to empower the top online classified platforms in each country to reach new, international audiences, while

simultaneously providing individual buyers with a wider selection of products and services, as well as an easier way to conduct business.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?
I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...

This can be a good thing that rating the seller and buyers online to know if they are trustworthy to have transaction with.
But how will they base their ratings on the platform? Will the rate be saved on a blockchain so it can't be faked and be viewed online by any
users who's willing to see the reputation of a seller or buyers in the platform.
I believe they will let the seller stay and use the system, unless the buyer reports that seller and not just rates him with regards to what is wrong with the seller and if it would really be a bad thing to transact with that seller. Giving bad ratings would definitely decrease the possibility of selling, anyway.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

One of the key feature of FairNinja is that it uses smart contract. Smart contract is an automation of contracts in making a deal. One of the best features of smart contract is that it didn't need third party services to make a transaction. Using smart contract in FairNinja's marketplace will reduce the risk of fraud and will make every transactions of buyers and sellers trustable.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

One of the key feature of FairNinja is that it uses smart contract. Smart contract is an automation of contracts in making a deal. One of the best features of smart contract is that it didn't need third party services to make a transaction. Using smart contract in FairNinja's marketplace will reduce the risk of fraud and will make every transactions of buyers and sellers trustable.
Smart Contracts preserved the decentralization. We can assure that both parties will compensate by their effort and time when dealing to each of one. I like the concept of this project since online shopping is not ideal right now. In fact, there are fraudulent acts in internet. All I can say is that, Fair Ninja will eliminate the unfairness in online shopping.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?
I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...

Im just thinking about the rating feature, yes you need that ratings and reviews but the first customer is the guinea pig of the product so someone should suffer the inconvenience first before they can see the review of the said product and what if the guinea pig did not write or rate the product how will we know if the product is fake? They should screen the seller and the authenticity of the product before they approve it. By the way their reputation is t stake if they will not go about it.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

Remain anonymous and private:
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden from public view or even other platform users.

This is from the whitepaper. It is good that buyers and sellers can retain their anonymity and privacy. In this way buyers and sellers will feel more secure without compromising the fact that they are also protected by the smart contract.

The fair ninja already have a partnership in ebay and amazon the two well known companies a big names in terms of online marketing this is a great idea, i am very excited to witness the fair ninja project to hit their hard cap soon.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

Yoshi coin will offer buyers and sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden from public view or even other platform users.

This is from the whitepaper. It is good that buyers and sellers can retain their anonymity and privacy. In this way buyers and sellers will feel more secure without compromising the fact that they are also protected by the smart contract.

The fair ninja already have a partnership in ebay and amazon the two well known companies a big names in terms of online marketing this is a great idea, i am very excited to witness the fair ninja project to hit their hard cap soon.
Did they mentioned they are going to partner with ebay and amazon? I dont think so, these giant marketplaces has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, they dont transact with cryptocurrency payment. I think it is the ICMA they are partnering with. The Internationa Classified Marketplace Association. They will also be connecting with amazon and ebay i dont know in what way.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

Is there any social media sites that will advertise this ico? I think advertising in social media will greatly boost this ICO sale and for people to know how they can benefit from selling 2nd hand items and how they can get involved in the crypto world too.

Did you try to check their twitter, Facebook, or telegram those social media so far which I know they post their update most often. You could

also try check Medium too pal. Then if you read their whitepaper it s likely telling us that Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online

classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world. Our goal is to

connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into a single market, making commerce easier than ever. By offering reliable,

anonymous transactions using top cryptocurrencies or our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin, Fair Ninja will be the most comprehensive and

flexible marketplace in the world.

I was wondering if Fair Ninja can ad a bidding feature to the platform. I know that most items have a fix price but for second hand items and antique items the prices could increase depending on the quality and demand for the said product. Bidding can increase the profit of the sellers. Bitcoin and crypto currencies is in the social media. The question that most people ask is where can I use this Bitcoin or crypto currencies. The Answer: Fair Ninja. Fair Ninja has created an opportunity for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies to have a wider platform and wider options for items to be purchased online.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

Wooow this is a good is it really true that they already have partnered with ebay and amazon. Its abig deal for them if that happen it will greatly boost the popularity of fair ninja and the use of cryptocurrency then.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

Wooow this is a good is it really true that they already have partnered with ebay and amazon. Its abig deal for them if that happen it will greatly boost the popularity of fair ninja and the use of cryptocurrency then.

When was the last updates that ebay and amazon have partnered with xbrick? Can you give us the link to prove they had already partnered

with these two popular in terms of online shopping. Because if that is true this will be a great news to holders of Xbrick in the near future.
ya everything should have proof not just a word. it is better for us and project. look at centra they said partner with visa , master card then get trouble with SEC

essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

Fair Ninja platform is classified marketplaces into a single market.

iI think this is very interesting project that we can buy or sell services all around the world makes all people connected.

I will follow all the progress for this project. Smiley

Yup that's true. But for me, the biggest thing that can ever  happen since a lot of people are into things that are cheap but has great quality and plus they are connected to the crypto industry which it makes so great for all of us. I am wishing success will be faster.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

I really love this project and all since it has a whole bunch of pros compared to its minimal cons. I believe that this project will really be able to help a lot of buyers and sellers in the long run. great job devs.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

When was the last updates that ebay and amazon have partnered with xbrick? Can you give us the link to prove they had already partnered

with these two popular in terms of online shopping. Because if that is true this will be a great news to holders of Xbrick in the near future.
What's with the Xbrick? tht's an exchange platform. Well Fair Ninja is a classified Marketplace, Wherever you are you can post your stuff things to sell or you can log in you their website and buy some stuff. Things there are High quality product they can sell 2nd hand item but it's all legit.

TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

Is there any social media sites that will advertise this ico? I think advertising in social media will greatly boost this ICO sale and for people to know how they can benefit from selling 2nd hand items and how they can get involved in the crypto world too.

Did you try to check their twitter, Facebook, or telegram those social media so far which I know they post their update most often. You could

also try check Medium too pal. Then if you read their whitepaper it s likely telling us that Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online

classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world. Our goal is to

connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into a single market, making commerce easier than ever. By offering reliable,

anonymous transactions using top cryptocurrencies or our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin, Fair Ninja will be the most comprehensive and

I was wondering if Fair Ninja can ad a bidding feature to the platform. I know that most items have a fix price but for second hand items and antique items the prices could increase depending on the quality and demand for the said product. Bidding can increase the profit of the sellers. Bitcoin and crypto currencies is in the social media. The question that most people ask is where can I use this Bitcoin or crypto currencies. The Answer: Fair Ninja. Fair Ninja has created an opportunity for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies to have a wider platform and wider options for items to be purchased online.

That is a good suggestion I think. Some items especially surplus items are being purchased thru bidding. I think Fair Ninja will make its name known in the online selling industry.  Crypto people are so excited to get their first transaction on this platform. When will be it's launching. I believe that there are more sale items on opening day.
FairNinjaICO

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

Just to make it clear,don't know where u got that information,we don't have partnership with them:)
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

I must say its good to hear this fair ninja platform is a global online market we can shop anywhere outside the country like US and JAPAN for a cheaper price, I have a question on my mind how about the taxes who will be pay for that?
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

That is a good suggestion I think. Some items especially surplus items are being purchased thru bidding. I think Fair Ninja will make its name known in the online selling industry.  Crypto people are so excited to get their first transaction on this platform. When will be it's launching. I believe that there are more sale items on opening day.
One step at a time. Let's wait for the current plans about the platform to be successful and make adjustments if needed. If time and money permits, we can explore other sections that we can develop or incorporate in the platform.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

Their platform will create a more efficient and available to new users to use cryptocurrency because nowadays theres not that much online shops and sellers who are using crypto but with this fair ninja platform they must use it for buying and selling items on it. Correct me if im wrong .
Yes you are right. I dont know if they will be the first platform for online marketing that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment but it doesnt matter anymore since this this idea is seriously needed by people who have no visa cards for online shopping. It is always an advantage to shop online since most items online are cheaper than those in physical stores.
Thank you for your answer guy's and because of that many in our community will learn that is not that complicated to understand cryptocurrency, and a big factor aside from that is you can use fair ninja to buy and sell products online even if you don't have credit cards... Unlike in other platforms like these that a online shopper will required to have, im sure many people out there will be happy to know this...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

Im just thinking about the rating feature, yes you need that ratings and reviews but the first customer is the guinea pig of the product so someone should suffer the inconvenience first before they can see the review of the said product and what if the guinea pig did not write or rate the product how will we know if the product is fake? They should screen the seller and the authenticity of the product before they approve it. By the way their reputation is t stake if they will not go about it.
Yes their reputation is at stake if they did not screen all the products from the sellers in the beginning of this project, maybe they need to monitor all the first transaction to make sure that there's no frauds happening... But im sure that fair ninja think about this already and just in case something like that happens, i think they will be the responsible from the buyer that received fake items...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: