Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

Just like to know if it offers a money back guarantee. Or just in case there is a damage upon receiving the product, what and how will be then.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

Their platform will create a more efficient and available to new users to use cryptocurrency because nowadays theres not that much online shops and sellers who are using crypto but with this fair ninja platform they must use it for buying and selling items on it. Correct me if im wrong .
Yes you are right. I dont know if they will be the first platform for online marketing that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment but it doesnt matter anymore since this this idea is seriously needed by people who have no visa cards for online shopping. It is always an advantage to shop online since most items online are cheaper than those in physical stores.

Regarding to the white paper of Fair ninja, the platform is a buying and selling product or surplus and they use Cryptocurrencies is a form of payment in online shopping, and they will  launching Yoshi coin, an ERC20 compliant crypotocurrency.
yes many people have no idea of crypotocurrency as payment? and what is yoshi coin? Can you please elaborate that kind of platform,
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?

Nice questions! i hope this will be answered as i am concern for that too.
there are some country that has a law which the theft and the buyer of the stolen item are both punishable.
even the buyer don't know that the product was stolen they are punishable by law.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

Their platform will create a more efficient and available to new users to use cryptocurrency because nowadays theres not that much online shops and sellers who are using crypto but with this fair ninja platform they must use it for buying and selling items on it. Correct me if im wrong .

Im glad I found this thread and learning about this Fair Ninja. They can use this and download this app after the laucnching they can Buy and sell international which is a great deal and you can buy using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. It looks very handy to use .
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

This is simple.
Fair NINJA have a currency that is set for crypto world.
every product will be listed with an equal price for BTC - ETH and some other currency that the team wants to add.
their token will not be out of course.
We should wait for them to their platform if they will be able to change crypto to FIAT for the sellers.
Buy tokens or coins. Learn about it. Creating the platform also promotes cryptocurrency. it highlights how it makes transactions more simple, much faster and secure while having the ability to stay anonymous or private.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

Is there any social media sites that will advertise this ico? I think advertising in social media will greatly boost this ICO sale and for people to know how they can benefit from selling 2nd hand items and how they can get involved in the crypto world too.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...

This can be a good thing that rating the seller and buyers online to know if they are trustworthy to have transaction with.
But how will they base their ratings on the platform? Will the rate be saved on a blockchain so it can't be faked and be viewed online by any
users who's willing to see the reputation of a seller or buyers in the platform.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Congratulations in advance for the sure success of this project. Even with the fact that this project is still starting up, by reading the white paper, anybody would realize how big of a project this is and how amazing its concept is. I believe that it won't be long till this project reaches the maximum investments it can get.

Wow, you really are pretty sure about the success of this project I must say. Although there really is nothing is wrong with that because this project really is a great one, you should not count your chickens before the eggs hatch. You have to remember that this industry can never give you assurance on just about anything in it so better be cautious.
(just an advice)
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

This is one of the best project I've known so far because you cqn now avail anything  around the world and there is no need for you to pay cash but they are accepting crypto currencies. This is great!
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

This is one of the best project I've known so far because you cqn now avail anything  around the world and there is no need for you to pay cash but they are accepting crypto currencies. This is great!

There are only a relatively small number of online stores that currently accept cryptocurrency. By creating a cross-border marketplace that accepts not only Bitcoin but as well as other cryptocurrencies, Fair Ninja will lead more sellers to accept cryptocurrency.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

FAIR NINJA offer an online shopping,this is the advanced technologies that offer lots of advantages for people. 

it can save their time because they do not waste time searching through in many places to find any products.

Internet has many kinds of products from every corner of the world. according to the changing of people’s consumption behavior in this millennium,

online shopping gradually become influential for people‘s life style because its offers lots of advantages.
The good thing in Fair Ninja is that, it is global online classified marketplace. We can import and export products in abroad. If I want to buy products made in USA or Japan then I can buy it efficiently. But we will not do that unless there is no project like Fair Ninja will exist. So, we should this project until the end.

How do I know if the internet retailer’s are trusted, how can you say if the website is legit because this generation are many fraud and what are the rights of the customers? What are the assurance giving by the fair ninja to their customer to depend.

Buyers are protected by smart contracts. Since payments will not be deposited to the account of the seller or retailer if they are not able to deliver. If the buyer also returned the items due to damage or misrepresentation made by the seller, the payment made can be refunded.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

There are only a relatively small number of online stores that currently accept cryptocurrency. By creating a cross-border marketplace that accepts not only Bitcoin but as well as other cryptocurrencies, Fair Ninja will lead more sellers to accept cryptocurrency.

By buying and selling on a marketplace run on cryptocurrency, users will be able to enjoy a much simplified, faster, streamlined shopping experience. Plus buyers and sellers have the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden from public view or even other platform users.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

Yes this is another feature of Fair Ninja. If the seller has a high rating you can see that it is a trusted seller, same with the buyers. The security feature of Fair Ninja addresses the issues of being scammed. I think Fair Ninja will be open to all, however those who are thinking of taking advantage of other should be thinking twice before they use Fair Ninja since they may not get paid at all if they do not fulfill their obligation to the other party.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

This project i will also support,because Fair ninja its another new revolution of blockchain  technology worldwide at the first classifieds adds in the marketplace,and because of anonymous transaction you will assure to secure your private identification,during your transaction,It also design to allow more seller to accept crytocurrency,,,
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

I definitely agree with the rating features of the seller as well as the buyer so that both parties will be protected. The good thing is the money will not be released unless there's a confirmation from the buyer was received by the system. Fair Ninja really did a good job on this concept. I believe that they have records of previous transactions since Blockchain Technology was used, transparency of the data will always be the priority.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

Since the creation of the internet, many entrepreneurs have found out a niche in the e-commerce industry. As technologies are evolving over years, e-commerce industry is also having a great change. Businesses are now taking into consideration the use of blockchain technology.

Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Since the creation of the internet, many entrepreneurs have found out a niche in the e-commerce industry. As technologies are evolving over years, e-commerce industry is also having a great change. Businesses are now taking into consideration the use of blockchain technology.
And the good news is, e-commerce will not just need fiat based visa card anymore. It’s a breakthrough now with Fair Ninja platform. The world is advancing in technology and it is making the daily live more easy. Now you just have to have some crypto on your wallet and enjoy shopping online with out the need of visa card.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Yes you are right. I dont know if they will be the first platform for online marketing that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment but it doesnt matter anymore since this this idea is seriously needed by people who have no visa cards for online shopping. It is always an advantage to shop online since most items online are cheaper than those in physical stores.

The only disadvantage in online selling/buying is that... sometimes the way they looked at the picture is not exactly the same product when you receive them, the quality, the prints, because we all know that if you have good camera and u took a good shot of the item unless they will really be honest with the specifications and the description of the products being sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: