Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
UnBiased

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

hmm.. Nice project you have here, kudos to the developing team that has worked together to
build this great concept. I know that this will really be a big success because this really solves
a lot of problems that I and other crypto people currently has specially the problem of having
too few options on how we can use all our hard earned crypto currencies. I think that this will
concept will really draw in a lot of crypto enthusiasts from different parts of the world. I am
excited to see this project already up and running.

And we as a newbie, have something to look forward to when we have our own cryptocurrency on hand. I think this will save us time and will save some if we are not required to convert our crypto to fiat money which requires a fee. It is also a great way to earn money if we are planning to do business by selling items and we are willing to accept crypto as payments.
Wapinter Bounty Portal
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 6

Official Account of WBP

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

Fair Ninja team is pleased to announce that

Brigham Ricks,Founder and CEO of Pennywise P2P and managing attorney at IUURI Legal,has joined Fair Ninja Advisory Board has it's Legal Advisor
and

Shaunya Bhayani,Currently working Global Communications & Recruitment Marketing at eBay,will be our new Marketing Advisor
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

communities that will help them achieve success.
That's right, because having a positive community really determines the amount that will follow the marketing and reach to the investor.

TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

the fair ninja project based on their white paper they  has a feature that is a fast transaction meaning once you buy or purchase a certain goods they will deliver it as soon as possible.
so what if it is available over sea how long is the delivery time of the roduct?

I do have a question with that, since both buyers and seller will use Fair Ninja, cost of shipping and preferred shipping company shall be at the discretion of both parties or will Fair Ninja have a say on this?

Since this is not mentioned in the whitepaper, I also want to raise this question but I have a suggestion. Since Fair Ninja wants to ensure the fairness and safety of the users and sellers, why not have their own shipping platform connected with this project. So the delivery will be easily tracked and the return of the items will be easier. The shipping fee has the possibility to be free if they do that.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

do you know what's good in the fair ninja project platform? one of the good thing in this project is that you can now buy things that you want using crypto currency,
you dont need to exchange this into fiat money. isn't amazing?
Yes absolutely Fair Ninja is a universal marketplace anything you want to buy using our favorite Crypto currency is 100% sure. I hope they will release their MVP platform during ICO period. But they need to release their apps so we can use that before and after ICO.

wow! this is great! because when we say universal market place it only means that all the things or products are already available in the fair ninja project?
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.
There are online marketplace that are legitimate. Usually, the people who sell in online marketplace have identification and documents that we can use to verify that the person we transact is reliable.
The difference between existing online marketplace than Fair Ninja is that, this project will use blockchain technology in order to make transparent transaction. Another thing, we can buy and sell our products all over the world.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

i have a question to ask, how about the review of a certain product or a certain goods? is it possible that the costumers can view the feed backs of the products that they  wanted to purchase?
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:51:22 AM

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable
and completely frictionless.

Damn, this project is really the bomb. I was always wishing that something like this would really come to help people like me who want's to make businesses online with the use of the cryptos to have more advantage and more profits without risking my funds or even going through the hassle of looking for trusted escrows just to make sure that my funds are safe and that I make good business. I really am excited to see this concept up and running so I, and a lot of other people can use it and enjoy all the benefits there are. Good luck!
The brief explanation above about Fair Ninja is too informative. All of the important details in this project can understand by viewing the first paragraph. I can say that the objectives of this project is attainable and helpful not just in a community but in worldwide business and transaction. Many people will show an interest with this project. In fact, I am planning to participate at the token sale of Fair Ninja.
Where does Fair Ninja comes from?
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

as what i have understand in the fair ninja project is we can buy the things whether if it is a gadgets, an accessories,
a clothes  and the like using the crypto currecncy and the fiat money? so if that's the case he fair ninja project platform is a very nice project mostly to the women out their who wants to shop online.

yes!  you are correct Giratina, in the fair ninja project, all of the products not just nationwide but also world wide are available to the application of the fair ninja project.
so if you are a shoppaholic type of person the fair ninja application best fits in you
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

Nice to see solid project with core members from Croatia. I am not a fan of centralized marketplaces like Amazon or eBay which all have huge fees so I am a potential user.
But I want to ask, why do you claim in wallpaper that
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and
sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring
both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden
from public view or even other platform users.
How are you going to provide anonymity if Yoshi is a ERC20 token and tokens are traceable?
Fair Ninja is in partnership with Amazon and eBay, one of the best marketplace to the world. I just think that Fair Ninja will become the best than Amazon and eBay because this project is more reliable and decentralized than these two giant marketplace. Fair Ninja needs more time to become popular and time will come, it will become the portal of marketplace.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

Nice to see solid project with core members from Croatia. I am not a fan of centralized marketplaces like Amazon or eBay which all have huge fees so I am a potential user.
But I want to ask, why do you claim in wallpaper that
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and
sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring
both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden
from public view or even other platform users.
How are you going to provide anonymity if Yoshi is a ERC20 token and tokens are traceable?
Fair Ninja is in partnership with Amazon and eBay, one of the best marketplace to the world. I just think that Fair Ninja will become the best than Amazon and eBay because this project is more reliable and decentralized than these two giant marketplace. Fair Ninja needs more time to become popular and time will come, it will become the portal of marketplace.

I've seen this before. If it's true, the partnership with Amazon & eBay, then this is good to go. But my question is, is the shipping fee lil bit different from the usual shipping express fee? Okay, given the fact that I can buy second-hand goods, but I might think twice of the shipping fee. How can they address that issue? Thanks.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:04:25 AM
Merited by smith4cris (1)

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable
and completely frictionless.

Damn, this project is really the bomb. I was always wishing that something like this would really come to help people like me who want's to make businesses online with the use of the cryptos to have more advantage and more profits without risking my funds or even going through the hassle of looking for trusted escrows just to make sure that my funds are safe and that I make good business. I really am excited to see this concept up and running so I, and a lot of other people can use it and enjoy all the benefits there are. Good luck!
It says from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world, what if the online shop i want to shop in is not a Fair Ninja registed seller how can I use the platform to shop in the said shop?

Then you can not buy from that online shop thru Fair Ninja. Fair Ninja will be globally available but of course you can only buy from Fair Ninja registered merchants if you will be using Fair Ninja platform. Fair Ninja is using blockchain technology and crypto currencies in the transaction. This will be favorable for those who are working abroad earning foreign currency and want to save from remittance charges. They can buy online for their love ones and it will be send directly to their family.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

Hi guys! There are two new members that we would like to introduce!

Brigham Ricks - Legal Advisor

Founder and CEO of Pennywise P2P and managing attorney at IUURI Legal. More than 15 years of international legal experience.

Shaunya Bhayani - Marketing Advisor

Currently working Global Communications & Recruitment Marketing at eBay.
Shaunya brings dedication,versatility and marketing manager experience.

We soon update initial thread,but the changes are made on website so check it out  Smiley . Just a quickly reminder our private sale is still live!

It is good to know that the people behind Fair Ninja have a very good back ground and experience in their field. I will be checking your website now. I believe that Fair Ninja will be getting support from Bitcoin community since it will remove the barrier on using fiat currency in buying items you want.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

Have you negotiated already with online sellers accross the globe to partner with? Since payment will be made in Crypto what if the sellers do not prepfer or do not want crypto as payments, will Fair Ninjan convert the crypto payment into fiat and forward them to the sellers?

they have choices to make.
they will just list the product who want to accept cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
the second one is to have cryptocurrency but the platform will convert it into fiat and pay the seller.
the second one will be the best choice for them if they want to engage a larger shopping site.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Have you negotiated already with online sellers accross the globe to partner with? Since payment will be made in Crypto what if the sellers do not prepfer or do not want crypto as payments, will Fair Ninjan convert the crypto payment into fiat and forward them to the sellers?

the second one is to have cryptocurrency but the platform will convert it into fiat and pay the seller.
the second one will be the best choice for them if they want to engage a larger shopping site.

They will utilize an automatic translation on their platform too.
Which is good for the people who aren't good enough to understand foreign language.
About the crypto-to-fiat payment they will implement it on their platform too to ease the usage and selling/buying on their platform.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

They will utilize an automatic translation on their platform too.
Which is good for the people who aren't good enough to understand foreign language.
About the crypto-to-fiat payment they will implement it on their platform too to ease the usage and selling/buying on their platform.
It is good news and hopefully with as it makes more and more support for this project so that it could continue to be evolved.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

I like this platform as I am also an online shopper. And maybe getting branded items at a much cheaper price because it's second-hand already. But what I'm wondering is the shipping fee. Sometimes the shipping fee incurs higher cost than the cost of the item itself. Even purchasing in ali express, alibaba, amazon, etc. has really high shipping fee that sometimes you will end up buying the goods locally. So what are your suggestions on this or you have the solution for this problem already?

Hi, appreciate the interest, and that is a great question. We are in talks with some affiliate shipping partners similar to DHL and FEDEX who will offer flat rate shipping fees, and competitive prices for users who wish to ship via FairNinja. So we will deff. try to provide that service as a bonus.

Getting shipping partners might still be expensive depending on what items are to be sold. Shipping, in general is expensive. Going global is a great idea but for shipping, it would be great if there is like a regional settings so that the cheapest shipping would be offered first. Shipping via FairNinja would be a great service that compliments the projects. And going globally, there might be laws related to that that you should look into.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Looks like a very interesting ICO. Classifieds and selling of second hand goods is a multi-billion dollar industry. I havent seen any ICO explore classifieds in the past and so Fair Ninja could have a first mover advantage in this segment. Moreover it is an established company since decades in the classifieds business. Owing to strong partnerships, strong leadership and team and good token metrics. I feel it can do very well in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency space. The company needs to get more advisors onboard and also reason out the need for Reserve funds.
Classified industry includes classified ads. They can earn much more if they include few advertisement opportunities on the platform.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

I have just read your white paper and I really loved the idea. I think that this will be a really successful project since I know that a lot of investor will be investing because of the great features of you proposed platform. I am in no doubt that if this project really does get to deliver all on the right time as the road map, investors will be able to trust more in the project and spread the word by mouth and draw more investors in. great job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: