Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

At first glance, I found this comment a negative one. But as I have read the whole statement, there is a point that you have given Fair Ninja a chance when you said: "but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services".

You have stated your point there but here's what Fair Ninja offers, your payment will be released once you have received the item and confirm that it is in "working order or good condition". This will be done at the same time. That was a superb change that Fair Ninja offers! Protection to Sellers from Bogus Buyers and Protection to Buyers from Deceptive Sellers who sell defective items.
He/she just have something to say about the online marketplace. Well what his/her first two lines are really true. I do not buy in online shop since I found out how it really bad. The things I bought had defects and unfortunately, I did not open it since when I received my order. Well, it was my first time to buy a gadget in online marketplace. Meanwhile, I learned from my mistake and I become more clever than before.
Fair Ninja has something to do with this kind of service. Our tomorrow will become more convenient if this project will become successful!

For those who have bad experiences on buying secondhand items, like you feel that have been cheated or scammed, Fair Ninja actually addresses this issue. As buyers can return items up to the sellers if the buyer think that the product receive does not matched with what is advertised. You know that the Yoshi coin you paid will be returned to you if this happens.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chimecho

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Heya Guys and Gals!

In case you are wondering why "Fair Ninja" and why not "Fair Classified" or "Fair Advertisement" or "Fair Deals" or "Fair and Square"?

As they have it on their website:

Ninja’s in feudal Japan were spies, stealthy, and deadly. Today, ninja’s are killing it in a different way—by finding the best deals possible online!

Isn't that cool? And that did cleared my cloud of doubts on the name, plus Fair Ninja's traits and characters (again as they stated on their website);

"Flexible, Fast, Smart & Safe and Anonymous!"

Just some cool thoughts to share people!

In addition on what joromz1226 said don't be fooled by these scammers and before you meet with somebody make sure that they are part of the legit team and ask the company if this certain individuals is their employee.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

This is a nice project. The availability of goods being purchased directly by using cryptocurrency is another milestone for Bitcoin and other Altcoins. The platform is not so unique since it is similar to ebay or amazon but what makes it best for both parties is that it is a secured transaction since it is using block chain technology. The set-up makes it favorable for both the buyer and the seller since it uses smart contracts, runs on blockchain and you can maintain your anonymity and privacy in making a transaction.
The platform of Fair Ninja is not anymore new to anyone here. As what you have said, it is similar to eBay and Amazon because these two giant techs provide an online marketplace where any can transact and transfer immediately. But because of blockchain technology, Fair Ninja takes the advantage to them. Buyer and Seller might turn to Fair Ninja because they can seek trust in this project due to the decentralisation.

Thank you for agreeing with me. I would like to point out as well that Buyer and Seller will prefer Fair Ninja amongst existing online marketplace because of Four (4) reasons.

First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology that can trace every transaction made.
Second, Agreement made with Smart Contracts are enforced to both parties.
Third, Buyers and Sellers alike are protected, Sellers will ship the items only once the Buyer Deposited the payment. Buyer can return the item if found to have defects or not as agreed upon and get the refund. Seller will only receive the payment if the buyer  receive his item.
Fourth one is that crypto currencies are used as mode of payment.

This Four reasons are enough for everyone to appreciate the beauty of Fair Ninja. I believe that other companies will try to imitate what Fair Ninja is doing.

you have stated a fair good reasons why people should use fair ninja, and i agree on all the reasons you said. it is like everything is put together with all the combinations of blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrency. some companies are still conservative and just doing the blockchain approach, what they don't know is blockchain and cryptocurrency together can change the world.

I strongly agree that the combination of the three mentioned above will surely change the way we live especially we are now in the digital world. It is a fact that we should accept and we should manage instead of rejecting it. Fair Ninja project offers a unique way of purchasing things all over the world.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

Heya Guys and Gals!

In case you are wondering why "Fair Ninja" and why not "Fair Classified" or "Fair Advertisement" or "Fair Deals" or "Fair and Square"?

Ninja’s in feudal Japan were spies, stealthy, and deadly. Today, ninja’s are killing it in a different way—by finding the best deals possible online!

Isn't that cool? And that did cleared my cloud of doubts on the name, plus Fair Ninja's traits and characters (again as they stated on their website);

In addition on what joromz1226 said don't be fooled by these scammers and before you meet with somebody make sure that they are part of the legit team and ask the company if this certain individuals is their employee.
Why do they need to meet has it something to do with Fair Ninja? It is not safe to meet people we dont know for business nowadays. Bad people are everywhere. With Fair Ninja you will not have to meet with the seller or buyer, they will pay or pay for the item in crypto and do the shipping after the payment. More safer
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Heya Guys and Gals!

Why do they need to meet has it something to do with Fair Ninja? It is not safe to meet people we dont know for business nowadays. Bad people are everywhere. With Fair Ninja you will not have to meet with the seller or buyer, they will pay or pay for the item in crypto and do the shipping after the payment. More safer
Depends on how they approach each other, If they are friends or relatives they can meet and pay for cryptocurrency. However is you have a transaction with strangers then maybe you can contact him/her online and make a deal.

maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

I like this platform as I am also an online shopper. And maybe getting branded items at a much cheaper price because it's second-hand already. But what I'm wondering is the shipping fee. Sometimes the shipping fee incurs higher cost than the cost of the item itself. Even purchasing in ali express, alibaba, amazon, etc. has really high shipping fee that sometimes you will end up buying the goods locally. So what are your suggestions on this or you have the solution for this problem already?

Hi, appreciate the interest, and that is a great question. We are in talks with some affiliate shipping partners similar to DHL and FEDEX who will offer flat rate shipping fees, and competitive prices for users who wish to ship via FairNinja. So we will deff. try to provide that service as a bonus.

Getting shipping partners might still be expensive depending on what items are to be sold. Shipping, in general is expensive. Going global is a great idea but for shipping, it would be great if there is like a regional settings so that the cheapest shipping would be offered first. Shipping via FairNinja would be a great service that compliments the projects. And going globally, there might be laws related to that that you should look into.

That is the problem when you purchase goods internationally. Shipping fees really cost a lot because of custom dues and taxes. Since this is an global online shop, maybe FairNinja will have sellers in each every country. I am just curious, does FairNinja platform is open for inidividual sellers?
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

We might be witnessing the beginning of something big cause the idea of is amazing,and even more that noone didnt do it the way they are. It reminds me of those icos that go under radar most of the time then everyone asks "how did i miss that" lol

Well, it really isn't that case every time, it doesn't always happen that people miss the project itself but instead, they see the project but ignored it because they fail to see how great the project actually is and its potential. I've been there also.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

I like this platform as I am also an online shopper. And maybe getting branded items at a much cheaper price because it's second-hand already. But what I'm wondering is the shipping fee. Sometimes the shipping fee incurs higher cost than the cost of the item itself. Even purchasing in ali express, alibaba, amazon, etc. has really high shipping fee that sometimes you will end up buying the goods locally. So what are your suggestions on this or you have the solution for this problem already?

Hi, appreciate the interest, and that is a great question. We are in talks with some affiliate shipping partners similar to DHL and FEDEX who will offer flat rate shipping fees, and competitive prices for users who wish to ship via FairNinja. So we will deff. try to provide that service as a bonus.

Getting shipping partners might still be expensive depending on what items are to be sold. Shipping, in general is expensive. Going global is a great idea but for shipping, it would be great if there is like a regional settings so that the cheapest shipping would be offered first. Shipping via FairNinja would be a great service that compliments the projects. And going globally, there might be laws related to that that you should look into.

That is the problem when you purchase goods internationally. Shipping fees really cost a lot because of custom dues and taxes. Since this is an global online shop, maybe FairNinja will have sellers in each every country. I am just curious, does FairNinja platform is open for inidividual sellers?

The good thing with global online shop, you have a huge selection from all over the world and that alone is a good advantage. Then it is up to you weather you purchase from the physical store or in the online shop depending on your needs.  And besides if you are a frequent buyer online, sometimes you can estimate the cost of shipping and tax, then.you can compare if it is better to purchase it online or not.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:11:11 AM

Fair Ninja is a one-stop online shop accepting cryptocurrency as payment that is globally available. Fair Ninja will merge with another online shop in other countries, making buyers to have broad choices of product. This will also help the buyer to find the product they want at a reasonable price.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

Most target groups of online shopping‘s purchaser is the middle class. they are habituated in using Internet in a daily life both personality and working .They always buy their stuff via website. So that FAIR NINJA platform wants to help people that cannot afford to buy a brand new stuff, so that they have a surplus a second hand product but in good conditions.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

Private sale is now open! Pre-ico starts 15th of june. We are working with private investors now, stay tuned for more info before ico starts

If the Pre-ico starts 15th of June, therefore this project will run for a months. Because, when I saw their total token supply it was 500M YSH

where on pre-sales they need to sell 250M according to their whitepaper.

Hi, let me clarify on that. Private sale is now on with 2m usd hardcap. We are selling 250m tokens in privatesale, pre-ico and ico combined.

I think this project was named as "fair ninja"  because fair is self explanatory the project want to give consumers fair and quality products and the word "ninja"
the company wants to deliver the products which came on the other side of the word fast like a ninja.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

"Trust is earned when actions meet words ...." Chris Butler.

And it is indeed good to find this post by Fair Ninja's Founder and CEO, Zeljko Hudoletnjak, giving a short introduction of who he is which i'd say is a very trustworthy intro;

Let me give you a little background on me. I am currently the CEO of Oglasnik - one of the largest classifieds companies in Croatia.

Our yearly revenue is around $3M. I have been the CEO of Oglasnik for 3 years and, in that time, I have managed to turn the company around from a D2 score to an A+. All in under 3 years! This is one of my greatest achievements to date.

I would like to highlight that no money was put into the company to resolve its debt, and none of the creditors wrote off any of it. It was all paid off in full. There were no loans nor credit, the business was strictly funded from our operations.

Due to this past experience, I know how to manage people and assets, even during stressful times.

Reference link: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1905255712842262&id=1851608514873649
Wow! What a beautiful thought by Mr. Chris Butler and specially, to the Founder of Fair Ninja. The maxine and dedication of a CEO is powerful, it makes a project more impressive to the eye of people. I can say that a project brings by the perception of the developers. Hardwork plus determination of a team equals success of the project.
They really know what they're doing! They're industry experts, especially the CEO. This gives the project more credibility and only proves that the team is so trustworthy. The fact that they have him gives them a solid foundation for this project.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Most target groups of online shopping‘s purchaser is the middle class. they are habituated in using Internet in a daily life both personality and working .They always buy their stuff via website. So that FAIR NINJA platform wants to help people that cannot afford to buy a brand new stuff, so that they have a surplus a second hand product but in good conditions.

add the security for this, you will be more secured on their platform.
you will save time instead of meeting up people.
you dont need to bring money in public places.
this is really awesome.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

This will help people to get more choices about the things they want to buy or resell. This can help people who are trying to sell their Items not only locally but they can also sell internationally with the use of this Fair ninja online shop.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

I understand your sentiments but not all the 2nd hand sellers and buyers are scammers, there are countries who preferred to buy 2nd hand items because they can't afford brand new or sometimes they are just being practical. I think you should consider the fact that this project uses yoshi coin, it's nice to know that we have this kind of project that uses cryptocurrency because as crypto enthusiast this is one step to to prove the value of our coins.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?

Nice questions! i hope this will be answered as i am concern for that too.
there are some country that has a law which the theft and the buyer of the stolen item are both punishable.
even the buyer don't know that the product was stolen they are punishable by law.
As far as I know, there is a corresponding violation to the person who will sell a thing that came from robbery.
In my country, there is a penalty code about receiving stolen property. It is the "ANTI-FENCING LAW OF 1979".

It was indicated as: "Fencing" is the act of any person who, with intent to gain for himself or for another, shall buy, receive, possess, keep, acquire, conceal, sell or dispose of, or shall buy and sell, or in any other manner deal in any article, item, object or anything of value which he knows, or should be known to him, to have been derived from the proceeds of the crime of robbery or theft.

Now, how does Fair Ninja give as an assurance that we will buy a legitimate products from the seller?

https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/presdecs/pd1979/pd_1612_1979.html
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

So it means that fair ninja will finance first what the buyer want to buy using yoshi token and then buyer will payback the fair ninja also by yoshi token including the shipment fee!? And when the goods or items recieve by the buyer and in case that the buyer didn't like it they have the chance to return and the trust logics will also return the token from the buyer!!! Unlike to other marketplace around that don't have the chance to return the items, epic isn't it?
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

The safe trading system of Fair ninja is soo good that they will only send the money of seller if the buyer approves and confirms the reciept of the product. And if the buyer isnt satisfied  about the product it will be returned back to the seller but if it product does not return to the seller within 14 days the seller will keep the funds.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

The safe trading system of Fair ninja is soo good that they will only send the money of seller if the buyer approves and confirms the reciept of the product. And if the buyer isnt satisfied  about the product it will be returned back to the seller but if it product does not return to the seller within 14 days the seller will keep the funds.
That's good to know and i think this factor will give trust logics an advantage to give all the buyer the trust to buy a second hand products around the world, i know many had experience having the doubt buying from online marketplace thingking that they will be a victim of a scam... But with the trust logics this burden will be erase to the mind of hundreds buyer online...
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

This is a win-win project for both buyer and seller of this Classified marketplace because of the benefits features in Fair ninja.

• User Rating System: Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each
    other based on their experience.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly services:Offering a user-friendly
    design across platforms is a top priority for Fair Ninja.
  • Optional Anonymity:Buyers and sellers can opt to remain
    anonymous, or they can choose to have their identity verified to
    create an on-platform trusted brand.
  • Flexible payment options:Both buyers and sellers will be able to
    benefit from being able to conduct transactions using
    cryptocurrencies, ensuring that neither will need to transfer funds
    back and forth between fiat and crypto.
  • Safe trading:Fair Ninja only transfers the money to the seller’s
    account only when the buyer confirms receipt of the product,
    which is reinforced by the user rating system described above.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: