Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

I saw exactly the same project that the Russian team is trying to accomplish, and while everything is going well, please tell me how much money you collected on the preliminary sale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

We know that fair ninja is not new one and the platform must say interesting,
but how can you be sure that the product or service you are considering is worth buying?
What can you give to your customer satisfaction and your site is trustworthy?

Well, there really are quite a few that have similar concepts but I think that this project has its own uniqueness in it which is probably where their confidence comes from. The products will surely be bought because we are talking about the whole world which have people that like toys to the most weird stuff out there like that mummified cat dunking on a ring. There are also stuff that people sell which are cursed items which some people really want also. Hence, buyers for items isn't a problem. Customer satisfaction will happen if transactions are proven good and easy plus great customer services. And trust is something we give on every investment here on crypto despite not knowing that much yet about the people behind the project.
Exactly this why we are conducting ICO if we have alot of community and that's a good idea. The uniqueness of this project is absolutely superb, You know what i like most it's a digital marketplace just like Amazon and Alibaba which are classified as a top rank in forbes business.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

So it means that fair ninja will finance first what the buyer want to buy using yoshi token and then buyer will payback the fair ninja also by yoshi token including the shipment fee!? And when the goods or items recieve by the buyer and in case that the buyer didn't like it they have the chance to return and the trust logics will also return the token from the buyer!!! Unlike to other marketplace around that don't have the chance to return the items, epic isn't it?
Absolutely! That is the summary of the objectives of this project. As you can see, there are always consensus between the buyer and seller. Fair Ninja gives a quality services to all of us, ensuring individuals to have an adequate services worldwide.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

So it means that fair ninja will finance first what the buyer want to buy using yoshi token and then buyer will payback the fair ninja also by yoshi token including the shipment fee!? And when the goods or items recieve by the buyer and in case that the buyer didn't like it they have the chance to return and the trust logics will also return the token from the buyer!!! Unlike to other marketplace around that don't have the chance to return the items, epic isn't it?
Absolutely! That is the summary of the objectives of this project. As you can see, there are always consensus between the buyer and seller. Fair Ninja gives a quality services to all of us, ensuring individuals to have an adequate services worldwide.

What is their return policy in that case? will Yoshi coin be automatically credited to the buyer once they have shipped back the product /items? if that would be the case that is so convenient to the buyers but hassle to the seller you know why? because they haven't check if the returned item really has problem.
meimyself

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:46:35 AM

Absolutely right! this a very convenient processing in online shopping and very safe procedures to all the

customers with no hassle and no more worries, That’s why let us all support the Fair Ninja platform.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

The safe trading system of Fair ninja is soo good that they will only send the money of seller if the buyer approves and confirms the reciept of the product. And if the buyer isnt satisfied  about the product it will be returned back to the seller but if it product does not return to the seller within 14 days the seller will keep the funds.

This is a good thing for the buyers, but what for the seller?
If the buyer got the item and used them for several times and decided not to get it anymore and made a return?
this is a bad side for the seller.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Is there any social media sites that will advertise this ico? I think advertising in social media will greatly boost this ICO sale and for people to know how they can benefit from selling 2nd hand items and how they can get involved in the crypto world too.

Did you try to check their twitter, Facebook, or telegram those social media so far which I know they post their update most often. You could

also try check Medium too pal. Then if you read their whitepaper it s likely telling us that Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online

classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world. Our goal is to

connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into a single market, making commerce easier than ever. By offering reliable,

anonymous transactions using top cryptocurrencies or our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin, Fair Ninja will be the most comprehensive and

flexible marketplace in the world.

thank you joromz1226 for giving and sharing these information, i will go to these social media sites for me to see the latest updates regarding the fair ninja project platform.
i will keep an eye for this project because i want to witness the success of the fair ninja project platform.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

It's very cool that blockchain technology will already be used in the worldwide classifieds marketplace with the help of the FairNinja project
FairNinjaICO

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

I saw exactly the same project that the Russian team is trying to accomplish, and while everything is going well, please tell me how much money you collected on the preliminary sale?

we have meetings and talks with private investors ongoing. some contracts signing needs to be done this week,and then we will publish the pre-sale progress:)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.
Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
I believe that everything in fair ninja feature has limitations to their user's , you cannot simply sell or sold anything that illegal or prohibited by the law from anyone like guns, drugs, species etc... And fair ninja has its name that needs to protect so they can't allowed this to happen...
With regards to legality of the things that would appear on the platform, they have partnered with a content moderator namely Besedo:
Quote from: WP
Besedo is the top provider of content moderation for online marketplaces, classifieds, dating sites, and communities. Their services ensure that content is free from illegal or abusive materials, and that users can conduct business in a safe and secure environment.
Good to know that there's a Basedo that will regulate rules online, to ensure the safety of many user's Internationally though many site are still able to do such a illegal things or abusing materials/video that we've seen everyday in the internet...
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.

Hi:). There are multiple reasons. We have already working classifieds company behind us, Oglasnik. The safety comes from using smart contracts, both buyer and seller are protected, as seller cannot recieve payment if the item/product isn't delievered to buyer as in the condition they agreed on. Also, there will be rating system on user profiles to keep trust between sellers and buyers. Notice that the platform isn't just second hand goods, it is everything that people are buying and selling in usual classifieds, or online marketplaces.
I've forgot to view this thread and follow some updates. I just thinking if you have whitelist with your token sale, do you have? If yes, then that's great!

Anyways, thanks for your wonderful explanation. My uncertainty and confusion was gone after I read you simple yet helpful answer.

If Fair Ninja will become the world first online classified marketplace. As an investor, how could I benefited by investing in your ICO. Do I have quarterly dividend?
Other question, does the buyer and seller are required to use TOSHICOIN in order to transact in your website?

jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

but how can you be sure that the product or service you are considering is worth buying?

Well, there really are quite a few that have similar concepts but I think that this project has its own uniqueness in it which is probably where their confidence comes from. The products will surely be bought because we are talking about the whole world which have people that like toys to the most weird stuff out there like that mummified cat dunking on a ring. There are also stuff that people sell which are cursed items which some people really want also. Hence, buyers for items isn't a problem. Customer satisfaction will happen if transactions are proven good and easy plus great customer services. And trust is something we give on every investment here on crypto despite not knowing that much yet about the people behind the project.

I think it will be at the buyer's discretion if the products or services offered at Fair Ninja is worth buying. Fair Ninja will open a new platform for business men using blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as mode of payment. Running on Blockchain technology and having smartcontracts that protects both the buyer and the seller's interest is something to be acknowledge for Fair Ninja as a trustworthy site or app.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

I think it will be at the buyer's discretion if the products or services offered at Fair Ninja is worth buying. Fair Ninja will open a new platform for business men using blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as mode of payment. Running on Blockchain technology and having smartcontracts that protects both the buyer and the seller's interest is something to be acknowledge for Fair Ninja as a trustworthy site or app.

I think once people start using Fair Ninja they will be able to appreciate it. It actually answers the problem on fraud and scam by simply using blockchain technology and smart contracts. Fair Ninja is well thought off and the use of cryptocurrencies will have a wide effect in the value of cryptocurrencies in general. With proper marketing and promotion, Fair Ninja will attract more sellers and buyers to use their platform or app. Trustworthiness is earned and can only be measured with how satisfy the users are. Fair Ninja with its simple and secure transaction will surely be one of the top brand trusted by  many people as a world class classified marketplace using blockchain.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.

It is not only an advantage to entrepreneurs but also to the consumers or buyer. With the fast pace of living specially in the city , people usually don't have enough time to go to the stores or malls to look for something that they need to buy, having an online marketplace, consumer have easier access to browse for their product needs, this help them saves time.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

The safe trading system of Fair ninja is soo good that they will only send the money of seller if the buyer approves and confirms the reciept of the product. And if the buyer isnt satisfied  about the product it will be returned back to the seller but if it product does not return to the seller within 14 days the seller will keep the funds.

This is a good thing for the buyers, but what for the seller?
If the buyer got the item and used them for several times and decided not to get it anymore and made a return?
this is a bad side for the seller.

I think they have to confirm after they have received the items. Giving them an ample time for testing the product. The product has always 14 days return policy. If the item was not returned within this period, it means that the buyer was fully satisfied and the seller can keep the funds.

Here's a reference from the Whitepaper.

Scenario B: Buyer is not satisfied and returns the product. Once seller received returned product, buyer’s coins are returned. If the product isn’t returned within 14 days, the seller will keep the funds.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

I agree that the concept itself is really not that new to us but think about it, there really hasn't been a lot that has succeeded yet. This gives way to the fair ninja project to be able to prove itself to the masses that it is unique and really worth supporting and investing on. I believe that if the platform goes live, the traffic will be huge.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

The concept might not be new, but it still the 1st worldwide online shop using blockchain.
There is a product description and specification and the image of the product to base your preferences, but on second thought i haven't paid attention if there are also product reviews.
With regards to customer satisfsction, there are a lot of benefits and features that is worth trying to give this platform a chance. There with be no harm in trying.

I think once people start using Fair Ninja they will be able to appreciate it. It actually answers the problem on fraud and scam by simply using blockchain technology and smart contracts. Fair Ninja is well thought off and the use of cryptocurrencies will have a wide effect in the value of cryptocurrencies in general. With proper marketing and promotion, Fair Ninja will attract more sellers and buyers to use their platform or app. Trustworthiness is earned and can only be measured with how satisfy the users are. Fair Ninja with its simple and secure transaction will surely be one of the top brand trusted by  many people as a world class classified marketplace using blockchain.

I agree that the concept itself is really not that new to us but think about it, there really hasn't been a lot that has succeeded yet. This gives way to the fair ninja project to be able to prove itself to the masses that it is unique and really worth supporting and investing on. I believe that if the platform goes live, the traffic will be huge.
Petehr

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

This is so much a practical ICO. The multi-platform is a very interesting idea  and a great one as well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: