Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
meme12345

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

We know that fair ninja is not new one and the platform must say interesting,
but how can you be sure that the product or service you are considering is worth buying?
What can you give to your customer satisfaction and your site is trustworthy?

I agree that the concept itself is really not that new to us but think about it, there really hasn't been a lot that has succeeded yet. This gives way to the fair ninja project to be able to prove itself to the masses that it is unique and really worth supporting and investing on. I believe that if the platform goes live, the traffic will be huge.

The blockchain is your best bet or trustworthiness, with records transparent and immutable, the project being on this technology should be enough to satisfy your doubt on trustworthiness.

As per the security part (if we talk about the execution of product release/payments), with Fair Ninja employing smart contracts, purchasing on the platform provides security blanket for both seller and buyer.
Blockchain really innovates the economy. This innovation helped the ICO today and will help the future projects to have a transparent transaction to all people in or outside of a country.
Fortunately, every ICOs aim to navigate the current fraudulent acts in our society to a well-balanced and well-trusted economy. I believe that blockchain is the key to success of every project specially the Fair Ninja.

tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

I understand that absolute confidentiality will be realized? I mean that the user can decide for himself, leave information about himself and his history of actions openly or in private.

Yup, you understand it right. This is the case with this project. And I believe that a lot is liking how privacy is taken pretty seriously in the fairninja platform because nowadays, you can't trust your private information to the internet anymore because a lot will take advantage of it without you even knowing.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable
and completely frictionless.

WHITEPAPER

ICO coming Q2 2018
Bounty and translation program info soon

Token name: Yoshi
Token ticker: YSH
Total supply: 500M YSH
Available for token sale: 50%
Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 23,250,000 USD
Token price pre-ICO: 0,08 USD
Token price ICO: 0,1 USD

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the project and join our social media!  Smiley
To think that our discussion has come very far for Fair Ninja, I think that Fair Ninja will be able to easily reach its soft cap. I know that many cryptocurrency users will appreciate Fair Ninja in opening the platform for crypto currency online purchasing.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.
You`re absolutely right never meet person who you don`t actually know there background, well if you are really interested to there product make sure you meet up in public places in order to avoid something necessarily movements.
Correct and for all things i guess we have to practice safety first rule and like in this business we need to have pre caution to avoid this incident... Be smart and don't trust anyone easily, be curious and observant to a lot of things is the best pre caution for this business...
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

We know that fair ninja is not new one and the platform must say interesting,
but how can you be sure that the product or service you are considering is worth buying?
What can you give to your customer satisfaction and your site is trustworthy?

Well, there really are quite a few that have similar concepts but I think that this project has its own uniqueness in it which is probably where their confidence comes from. The products will surely be bought because we are talking about the whole world which have people that like toys to the most weird stuff out there like that mummified cat dunking on a ring. There are also stuff that people sell which are cursed items which some people really want also. Hence, buyers for items isn't a problem. Customer satisfaction will happen if transactions are proven good and easy plus great customer services. And trust is something we give on every investment here on crypto despite not knowing that much yet about the people behind the project.

I think it will be at the buyer's discretion if the products or services offered at Fair Ninja is worth buying. Fair Ninja will open a new platform for business men using blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as mode of payment. Running on Blockchain technology and having smartcontracts that protects both the buyer and the seller's interest is something to be acknowledge for Fair Ninja as a trustworthy site or app.

I think once people start using Fair Ninja they will be able to appreciate it. It actually answers the problem on fraud and scam by simply using blockchain technology and smart contracts. Fair Ninja is well thought off and the use of cryptocurrencies will have a wide effect in the value of cryptocurrencies in general. With proper marketing and promotion, Fair Ninja will attract more sellers and buyers to use their platform or app. Trustworthiness is earned and can only be measured with how satisfy the users are. Fair Ninja with its simple and secure transaction will surely be one of the top brand trusted by  many people as a world class classified marketplace using blockchain.

That's right! The people also will love the fair ninja project becasue of their characteristics as an online marketplace that you can buy things all over the world with just a few clicks and have a fast delivery service. Another thing is that the proper promotion to the project people will become more interested if it is being promoted by many.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change.
We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.
There are tens of thousands of online merchants and many cryptocurrency holders around the world who have the potential to become Fair Ninja users

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/
join the social media "Facebook" and never be late on their updates.

This plan is overwhelming and I can't wait to make my first transaction with Fair Ninja. I am not an online seller but I think I am looking forward to becoming one when the Fair Ninja starts. I guess it is because the world of online business will be different from that day. No worries from scammers and bogus buyers.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
This really amazes me. I am looking forward for this another great big thing in online selling where in you will use cryptocurrency in your transactions. I believe that Fair ninja is one of the projects that will spearhead in promoting the cryptocurrency to make a mark in our economy.
ANGELA07

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

This really amazes me. I am looking forward for this another great big thing in online selling where in you will use cryptocurrency in your transactions. I believe that Fair ninja is one of the projects that will spearhead in promoting the cryptocurrency to make a mark in our economy.
Now that we can buy just about anything with a few mouse clicks from the comfort of our home online shopping has several advantages and disadvantages.
However, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. cryptocurrencies is really unique to form of payment.
The shopper has to exercise some common sense and keep their device free of malware if they want to enjoy the benefits of online shopping.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:40 AM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

From the Fair NINJA team who wants to make every people lives easy and comfortable!

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change.
We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.
There are tens of thousands of online merchants and many cryptocurrency holders around the world who have the potential to become Fair Ninja users.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.

Yes! I agree with you! And in addition to the statement that is being stated above, fair ninja project is also an advantage to the entrepreneurs
because it is online and  because of the technological advancement nowadays the people can see the products online and it is good to the entrepreneurs.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.

Oh I thought it’s international so I assume that it is shipped to the customer. I suggest that meet ups should be done in public area where there are police visibility or do not transact meet ips at all to prevent crimes like this. I know that Fair Ninja will prevent this things to happend because they have standards in accrediting sellers online.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Oh I thought it’s international so I assume that it is shipped to the customer. I suggest that meet ups should be done in public area where there are police visibility or do not transact meet ips at all to prevent crimes like this. I know that Fair Ninja will prevent this things to happend because they have standards in accrediting sellers online.

I think selling with Fair Ninja can be done thru shipping. It is relatively safer for sellers unless of course they have a physical store where clients can buy the item.To avoid situations that you mention always make sure that you are familiar with the place or the place is in the area with a lot of people and security or the police are readily accessible. Its not just the buyer who will decide on the meet up place, the seller can also make a recommendation near his area or in a safer location.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
sonjay22

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

Many people are having online business right now can i ask if they can come to fair ninja to sell all their selling items there (not personal items)  coz as mentioned above by fair ninja they can sell anything here? So it means fair ninja it also a business solution for many entrepreneur using internet to sell items!?
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

I haven't been scammed buying online beacuse I make sure that I buy online at reputable sites. I hope that Fair ninja will gain good reputation to be more responsive in the concerns of the customers and sellers. It's nice that our money is safe here because they use blockchain technology security is not a question but how about the security of the buyers how will they know if the sellers are real or fake?

Security is already a great thing because we all want to be sure about our money. I believe that the fair ninja platform takes this very seriously judging by the way they explain the platform. But, security is just a small part to make a project successful nowadays because clearly, even if this is the first, there can be a lot that may pop out of nowhere with the same concept and better features. So I think that what will make this project stand out will really be the customer service. If the fair ninja team ever gets this thing right, I believe that this will make their project will be the best choice for the masses. Security is not so hard to achieve nowadays but good customer service is very rare.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

Exactly Micahyahel10. This will be the beginning of a more better economy when cryptocurrency will be used everywhere as a form of payment. You will not need to carry cash anymore all the time if you have a crypto wallet in your phone. It is not too safe to carry a wallet all the time with cash nowadays though.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

I think selling with Fair Ninja can be done thru shipping. It is relatively safer for sellers unless of course they have a physical store where clients can buy the item.To avoid situations that you mention always make sure that you are familiar with the place or the place is in the area with a lot of people and security or the police are readily accessible. Its not just the buyer who will decide on the meet up place, the seller can also make a recommendation near his area or in a safer location.

Yes, I think that too. I do the online transaction and I tried once a meet-up when my friend as me a favor. But from day one, I prefer to have my items shipped to my office which is more convenient to me. With Fair Ninja, I guess there's no meet-up because why do that when you can have it on your doorstep unless you wanted to know who is the real supplier is. While Fair Ninja promotes anonymity, I think they will go for shipping.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change.
There are tens of thousands of online merchants and many cryptocurrency holders around the world who have the potential to become Fair Ninja users.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/
join the social media "Facebook" and never be late on their updates.

I second that. You can also say that through Fair ninja, a lot of people will be interested in using cryptocurrency.
Fair ninja has a lot to offer and therefore they will be encouraged to get involve in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: