Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
Since cryptocurrency is the center of exchange and used as the payment system in the 21st century era then it should be integrated also in buying and selling of products. Fair Ninja gives the efficiency to the people who wants to buy and sell products nationwide or in abroad.

peachypie

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
Since cryptocurrency is the center of exchange and used as the payment system in the 21st century era then it should be integrated also in buying and selling of products. Fair Ninja gives the efficiency to the people who wants to buy and sell products nationwide or in abroad.

On the other side most of us spend a lot of time on the internet everyday.
And now we are all in the internet we all see the numerous advertisements.
The fact that online shopping encourages us to buy things that we do not need or use this cannot be denied,
cause we love shopping and we want convenient way we know fair ninja is not a new one but they have a unique platform like using cryptocurrency as payment, and i think they must have more benefits or freebies while we shop.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

Yes you have a point cause most of business now have their own characteristics to attract customers, but for some they have different strategy and style, and when payment is concerned cryptocurrency are way different than the way they used to, and i think not all can adapt cryptocurrency as a mode of payment as of now...
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

Fair Ninja is the world first—and the biggest—multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.
 We're disrupting the world of online trading.

Our Private Sale is live (40% DISCOUNT!!), checkout the following link for more info: https://www.fairninja.com/private-sale
Pre-ICO starts:   30-6-2018
ICO starts:  15-7-2018

For more information, please check our official Website: www.fairninja.com

Join the Telegram group → https://t.me/fairninjaico !!
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Wow! Creative imagnation.  Cheesy. I never thought about the name Fair - being fair and Ninja - being Anonymous but good you did. I am wondering if Fair Ninjan will also be after the quality of the goods seller sells because you know, nowadays online shops cannot really be trusted 100%. All that the sellers care about is the profit. They will advertise and display very beatiful sample and when buy it you will recieve it class b or c.
Thanks! But that is just my thoughts with the name of the project and I am not spreading some kind of troll or hoax. I think Fair Ninja wants also to have a quality control about the products that enters and exist through their website. One of their objectives is to make an online marketplace which is reliable, trust and efficient.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Wow! Creative imagnation.  Cheesy. I never thought about the name Fair - being fair and Ninja - being Anonymous but good you did. I am wondering if Fair Ninjan will also be after the quality of the goods seller sells because you know, nowadays online shops cannot really be trusted 100%. All that the sellers care about is the profit. They will advertise and display very beatiful sample and when buy it you will recieve it class b or c.
Thanks! But that is just my thoughts with the name of the project and I am not spreading some kind of troll or hoax. I think Fair Ninja wants also to have a quality control about the products that enters and exist through their website. One of their objectives is to make an online marketplace which is reliable, trust and efficient.

That I really agree! Fair Ninja by the name itself makes the online marketplace the most reliable place to buy and sell items that can be bought using Yoshi Coins. Moreover, they also want to have the process more efficient and more secure using smart-contracts. That is the reason why we need to be very careful about whatever information we are spreading.
1996Steve

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

I expect this business go up well and ideally
Jeff1998

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

I suppose that this idea is quite a lucrative investment currently!
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Yes you have a point cause most of business now have their own characteristics to attract customers, but for some they have different strategy and style, and when payment is concerned cryptocurrency are way different than the way they used to, and i think not all can adapt cryptocurrency as a mode of payment as of now...

As expected some country don't still see cryptocurrency as a valuable asset.
how fair ninja will make up to it ? will they still try to partner to other online shops
 that still don't accept cryptocurrency as a mode of payment ?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

As expected some country don't still see cryptocurrency as a valuable asset.
how fair ninja will make up to it ? will they still try to partner to other online shops
 that still don't accept cryptocurrency as a mode of payment ?

This is what make Fair Ninja a great project. This is full of opportunities for crypto users  and enthusiast. With Fair Ninja more people will become aware of cryptocurrencies and appreciate using it in buying goods. With the security feature and policies to be implemented by Fair Ninja using blockchain technology and smart contracts, Fair Ninja will surely become the number 1 marketplace for buyers and more merchants will advertise their product at Fair Ninja. I am really excited to have my first purchase using Yoshi Coins and Fair Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Joe1976

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

Hello guys. Seems very interesting
jiokmnfe

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Hi, DEV's. I expect good luck for the project!
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

To think that our discussion has come very far for Fair Ninja, I think that Fair Ninja will be able to easily reach its soft cap. I know that many cryptocurrency users will appreciate Fair Ninja in opening the platform for crypto currency online purchasing.

The concept of the fair ninja project truly is one of a kind and like you, I too appreciate the ideologies this project has and how it maximizes the potential of mass adoption having more people jumping on to this industry amd actually using cryptos for buying and sending money to people all over the world.

One thing though, please do not quote the op anymore.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.
You`re absolutely right never meet person who you don`t actually know there background, well if you are really interested to there product make sure you meet up in public places in order to avoid something necessarily movements.
Correct and for all things i guess we have to practice safety first rule and like in this business we need to have pre caution to avoid this incident... Be smart and don't trust anyone easily, be curious and observant to a lot of things is the best pre caution for this business...

I do agree with you. First and foremost we must consider our safety because meeting with someone is not avoidable in this kind of transaction, so we have to be observant and cautious because we don't know who we might ended up meeting with. And if you feel like you're not comfortable of meeting the seller just don't hesitate to cancel the transaction because your safety matters most than the product that you are about to buy.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

It can very good place for online p2p trading of anything using blockchain technology. I also have studied the business model and still doing on this project. The concept in itself is very good especially part of second hand or used things selling and buying at competitive price. This thing can be game changer for this platform.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeYCXuhWkAAznNe.jpg
The entire process of transfering #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long process. Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

19 days more left on their private sale. Join them now.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeYCXuhWkAAznNe.jpg
The entire process of transfering #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long process. Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

19 days more left on their private sale. Join them now.

Is everyone excited? I can't wait for the success of fair ninja. It is definitely a project to try and do business with. And as you say, it great thing to spend your cryptocurrency. Get ready people.
Ecnerromert

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

Good night fellows It's really great idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: