Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...

If they apply for a rating and review about the retailer or the buyer in the platform
how can we be sure that it is legit or not some paid review just to boost the sellers or buyers reputations?

It will be possible for the reviewers and rating to be faked if they make a fake transaction just to boost their reputation but it eill cost them a couple of money so i say its just a waste. If you are a trustworthy people and make sure you give a quality products and service you will surely have a good rating and review on the platform.

i got your point, but what if the review were all true,
the produce is at its best condition.
yet the seller want to have a refund? what is the solution for this?

Actually it’s easy to see if the review is fake or not because they will be a lot of people who will have their review in each product. Well they said that refund is easy bacause they will hold the coin before they will transfer it to the seller, my only consern is the shipping transaction knowing it will be international.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

Streamlining the classifieds industry with the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If they can really achieve worldwide sales, this will be one of the biggest brands in both classifieds and cryptocurrency industry.
Their tagline says they are the "First Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain" and I believe they intend to really make it work worldwide. It will not be a short and simple process though.
It definitely will take a long time since based on their whitepaper, they will start expanding partnerships after being established in their home base. Then expansion would be starting with nearby countries.
It's better to do it slowly but surely, though the surely part will have to be maintained as status quo. At least we know that they have a realistic plan and they will be doing it in the most efficient way.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...

If they apply for a rating and review about the retailer or the buyer in the platform
how can we be sure that it is legit or not some paid review just to boost the sellers or buyers reputations?

It will be possible for the reviewers and rating to be faked if they make a fake transaction just to boost their reputation but it eill cost them a couple of money so i say its just a waste. If you are a trustworthy people and make sure you give a quality products and service you will surely have a good rating and review on the platform.

Actually it’s easy to see if the review is fake or not because they will be a lot of people who will have their review in each product. Well they said that refund is easy bacause they will hold the coin before they will transfer it to the seller, my only consern is the shipping transaction knowing it will be international.

Fair Ninja offers the platform that can connect both merchant and the consumers, it is a platform in which they will provide the most reliable and secure, transparency of any transaction they will supervise, it also offers the users to have their information safe also creating a wide range of market that is trustworthy and be the first to accept multiple coins. By the use of blockchain this project will rise on top.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
A little bit correction sir! They are not an online shopping, what they want to bring is a fair and anonymous transaction using blockchain technology. It is an online classified marketplace where the buyer and seller select or sell products. They want to bring changes with the current system in online shoppe.
I support this project because I like the concept of their platform.

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

Better prices is one of the main reasons that online shopping has taken off.
The simple fact that the middle men are cut out of the delivery chain leads
to a reduction in the cost and thus the final price of the product.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
A little bit correction sir! They are not an online shopping, what they want to bring is a fair and anonymous transaction using blockchain technology. It is an online classified marketplace where the buyer and seller select or sell products. They want to bring changes with the current system in online shoppe.

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

Better prices is one of the main reasons that online shopping has taken off.
The simple fact that the middle men are cut out of the delivery chain leads
to a reduction in the cost and thus the final price of the product.

If there will be no fee for the middleman (FAIR NINJA) how the company will earn?
who will shoulder the shipping fee and everything?
is this a charity project for those seller and buyers?
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

Hi Angela!

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

There is not much difference on online market place and online shopping. As long as you are buying online, its online shopping I say. Online marketplace like ebay, amazon, alibaba has proven that their is big money on online shopping, making Jack Ma one of the most recognized billionaire owning Alibaba. If this different online marketplace has already succeeded, I am sure that this will also happen with Fair Ninja. First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain Technology, and cryptocurrencies will be used to pay instead of fiat money. This will be a new experience for buyers and sellers. Secondly, the Smart contract and security policies of Fair Ninja will surely attract more customers since everyone don't want to experience being scammed. This is the advantage of Fair Ninja over other existing marketplace and its best selling point as well.

The real interesting part pf this project is that they use toshi coin meaning they use blockchain technology in wich crypto currency is widely accepted internationally while shopping online. It’s good to know that this project promotes Cryptocurrency that means the popularity is getting high so our investment in this will rise very soon.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

Santino11,. You mean the buyer wants a refund? Definitely, Fair ninja has set their rules in returns of goods.  You can not just ask for a refund with just a petty things. It has to be valid and acceptable in order to get a refund.

what are those rules you are telling about sir @micahyahel10?
i want to read it by myself because i do want to be a seller and make sure i am on the safe side.
If you can provide the link it is better!
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

Fair Ninja imploring the AI technology is quite impressive.

Imagine posting an item and Fair Ninja's AI detecting it automtically (and perhaps classifying the item too and giving the seller the prevailing market value, etc.).

This gives the seller a logical realization and analytical financial overview while making product posting more easy, immersive and convenient.
I dont understand how will AI be able to asses product quality and give market value? What will be distinguishing factor to consider, product descriptions, photos? How will AI detect if the product is defective or of poor quality?
Actually in this case Ai will provide advance technology feature, including software technology, we have this protocol of Proof of identity and Proof of registration that we can give information to the server wherein AI will easily get in touch with it. so no matter how hard to find this kind of quality AI will help you with that. So take it easy brother.

Hi there Rapha-EL! Fair Ninja is to use AI to detect your particular item from the photo you are to upload, it will work pretty much like how facebook is identifying faces from a photo you uploaded eliminating the need to tag your friends individually.

Given the same scenario ang applying it to the item you wanted to put up on sale, Fair Ninja's AI will try to detect the make, brand, model, color, size, etc and suggest those information to be automatically added or you may manually select the features the AI detected.

And the agreed feautres and description you and the AI decided on can be ran through the database to pick up analytical data such as current prevailing market price, best offer and target market.

Though we still have to wait to have a taste of such offerings from Fair Ninja, i'll say the idea is quite impressive, wouldn't you agree?

Hi guys! Here is an excerpt from Fair Ninja's WhitePaper as to how they wanted to bank on AI (Artificial Intelligence) to create an immersing and easy process when posting a product.

Additionally, Fair Ninja will capitalize on advanced technologies to make listings
highly engaging, including artificial intelligence for automatic product recognition,
360⁰ camera app integration, and many other cutting-edge features.
- Fair Ninja WhitePaper

I'll have to say, the AI part for the product recognition is really really cool.

This will save a seller a lot of time and could end up with the perfect description and value for the item he intends to list in Fair Ninja.  I am all out for this impressive feature!

wow! that's great to know, having a smart contract will lets the buyer or costumers disregard the doubt that they have is it
because of the smart contract that if ever the product that is being purchased is not that quality enough the costumer can return it back to the seller
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

“Although our initial concept is to connect classified platforms from all over the world, we also would like to develop partnerships with online retailers as we grow our user base. “

Read more on: fairninja.com

It is good that Fairninja will also be giving attention to small investors like online retailers and not just giant companies. Good to know that, so anyone who would want to sell through the platform cannjust register and have the opportunity to earn as much as they want through blockchain, cryptocurrency and Fairninja platform.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Most importantly, due to the integration of smart contracts into the platform, transactions will be anonymous, transparent and reliable, which will make the platform convenient for trading international players.

It’s great go have this project that is convunient to all customers internationally. Looking forward for this Yosi coin to boom and be on top. As long as the can reach the road map things will be good.

As long as they can do whats indicated on the platform and follow the roadmap they are on the right track. And continuously give transparency to the records and transactions on the platform it there wont be a problem.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

“Although our initial concept is to connect classified platforms from all over the world, we also would like to develop partnerships with online retailers as we grow our user base. “

It is good that Fairninja will also be giving attention to small investors like online retailers and not just giant companies. Good to know that, so anyone who would want to sell through the platform cannjust register and have the opportunity to earn as much as they want through blockchain, cryptocurrency and Fairninja platform.

This is good for both Fair Ninja and online retailers. Actually, some good products belong to online retailers so I think their partnership will go a long way. This is also good for the users because there will be a wider variety of products that they can buy through Fair Ninja. More income, less effort. I think this is what Fair Ninja sees on this upcoming partnership.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

That’s good news. Fair ninja will be opening it’s doors for small investors, it is a noble cause, and with that plan, surely, more and more will be using Cryptocurrency. And big companies will not monopolize businesses.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

That’s good news. Fair ninja will be opening it’s doors for small investors, it is a noble cause, and with that plan, surely, more and more will be using Cryptocurrency. And big companies will not monopolize businesses.

I think that Fair Ninja will be successful in doing this. What more is that Fair Ninja will be available as a mobile application, I believe. With this not only they will have a user friendly platform but a more engaging platform as more and more people are inclined in using mobile phones every day. Its good to know that Fiar Ninja is also continuously developing itself and expanding their idea on the project.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Jeffery Perry

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

Hi all!
It is a crypto exchange is very good!
Classy business, engaging approach.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

I like the concept of bringing the commodity market on blockchain, i myself do online selling before and vice versa.
the rating system is a huge plus for me it instantly gives a hint and develops trust on both sides,
when trading online trust and good service is really an issue.
Im excited about this because its also one way of spreading awareness of the cryptomarket as well and the blockchain technology too.
though there are many issues to solve first on the list is the traffic on the blockchain.

I agree with your opinion but for me,
Commodity refers to the necessity or the primary needs of the people to survive in their daily life. I don't think that there is a commodity inside the Fair Ninja market because mostly, we will see second hand material things around this online marketplace.

Before Fair Ninja exists, there are many issues around online marketplace. One of it is the transparency between the seller and buyer. Most of the time, people around here are deceitful. They tend to fool people from giving a low quality products. That's what Fair Ninja will change in the ecosystem of online marketplace.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

I like the concept of bringing the commodity market on blockchain, i myself do online selling before and vice versa.
the rating system is a huge plus for me it instantly gives a hint and develops trust on both sides,
when trading online trust and good service is really an issue.
Im excited about this because its also one way of spreading awareness of the cryptomarket as well and the blockchain technology too.
though there are many issues to solve first on the list is the traffic on the blockchain.

I agree with your opinion but for me,
Commodity refers to the necessity or the primary needs of the people to survive in their daily life. I don't think that there is a commodity inside the Fair Ninja market because mostly, we will see second hand material things around this online marketplace.

Before Fair Ninja exists, there are many issues around online marketplace. One of it is the transparency between the seller and buyer. Most of the time, people around here are deceitful. They tend to fool people from giving a low quality products. That's what Fair Ninja will change in the ecosystem of online marketplace.

That concern is really the problem of all shopping sites the seller should be pick and qualified in order for the buyers to have safe items but I guess that would be a big challenge to this project because not everyone will has business permit because their project states that anyone can be a seller and they can sell personal items like 2nd hand so I guess we will just rely on the ratings and reviews of the buyers. 
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

Streamlining the classifieds industry with the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If they can really achieve worldwide sales, this will be one of the biggest brands in both classifieds and cryptocurrency industry.
Their tagline says they are the "First Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain" and I believe they intend to really make it work worldwide. It will not be a short and simple process though.
It definitely will take a long time since based on their whitepaper, they will start expanding partnerships after being established in their home base. Then expansion would be starting with nearby countries.
It's better to do it slowly but surely, though the surely part will have to be maintained as status quo. At least we know that they have a realistic plan and they will be doing it in the most efficient way.
It's good to know that they are not rushing this project and that they currently have a solid foundation in their country, and they will be establishing partnerships on nearby countries first thereby expanding their reach.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

I understand that absolute confidentiality will be realized? I mean that the user can decide for himself, leave information about himself and his history of actions openly or in private.
Quoted from their whitepaper:
Optional Anonymity: Buyers and sellers can opt to remain anonymous, or they can choose to have their identity verified to create an on-platform trusted brand.
Remain anonymous and private: Yoshi coin will offer buyers and sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden from public view or even other platform users.
Yes, the user can choose to remain anonymous or for sellers, have their identity verified and establish their brand in the platform.

i have a question to ask, you said a while ago that the costumers can remain their identity still unknown or anonymous,
my question is how can the fair ninja project platform will know the place of delivery or other information required in delivering the purchased product?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

This is good for both Fair Ninja and online retailers. Actually, some good products belong to online retailers so I think their partnership will go a long way. This is also good for the users because there will be a wider variety of products that they can buy through Fair Ninja. More income, less effort. I think this is what Fair Ninja sees on this upcoming partnership.
When fair ninja and the investor,  A successful business partnership especially one that is Internet focused, usually relies on people with different strengths and skill sets working together in a creative, innovative, and productive manner to achieve a common goal.
At the onset of the partnership, everybody should identify their skills and strengths as well as their prospective partner’s strengths and skills.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

It would not be possible because fair ninja is link with the blockchain technology, all the reviews and ratings are true, transparent and it cannot be manipulated... That's why many ICO's using blockchain i guess because of the service and security given by this technology  that no other can give...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: