Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Cycseololat

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

I've sent a message in telegram, waiting for your return.
A rather interesting vision, brilliant website, unbiased business!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

Fair ninja really does help a lot to people like us that loves crypto currencies and believe in them.

People not knowing fair ninja is not a problem. You see, this is where things get interesting, people who do not care about cryptos will hear about fair ninja and hear good reviews from the users of fair ninja. This will spark curiosity in their minds and will lead to a chain reaction of more people getting into crypto to be able to use the services and benefits not just of this project but of all there is in this industry. This project can really speed up mass adoption.

Yeah that's right mate, because most people are much more familiar with the online shopping and thru Fair ninja each clients will come

unknowingly in digital world currency which will lead them to familiarize with the payment using altcoin or cryptocurrencies. And some for sure

will become curious about it until they realize and found out the advantage of having an altcoin currencies and fair ninja is one of them.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Blockchain technology has all the right tools, controls, and safeguards to
be the underlying infrastructure for robust and flexible international online
classifieds platform that will ultimately increase the value of the platform for both sellers and buyers.”

Taken from their official Twitter accounts

It is amazing that blockchain technology can do a lot to an online platform which us what exactly Fairninja needs in transacting with costumers in their online market. Imagine online shopping has been made easy and secure theough the use of blockchain.
SharonHa

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

This is a very interesting plan with potential!
Clear-cut logo, very great website, absorbing website!
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.
What I know is that, there are many languages that Fair Ninja will provide for the different customers worldwide but I do not know how they will do in order for two different people who have their own native language will have a good communication? I guess, having a translation is good but sometimes, it is not accurate to the language we used and the worst, it has many mistakes when in comes in grammar.
Maybe fair ninja will have program that automatically will translate all the conversation of both buyer and seller, because it is important for them to understand all the content written in their contract and transaction.as a buyer and seller... I think fair ninja need to provide translator or program that somehow they can understand each other though they are from different countries...

The best solution here is that, we need to adopt for changes. If you want to buy or sell worldwidely, you should not stop by miscommunication. We should learn on how to communicate english, the international language. If we can communicate properly to others, there is no problem we can encounter whenever we want to use fair ninja.

With our current global awareness and technology, language is not a barier anymore. Many existing online shops like amazon, alibaba and ebay has already proven this. Even better is that Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and can enforce smart contracts to both buyers and sellers that is not existing with the other online stores.
There are online translators in each language. This matter is not a big deal to all because the technology helps us to know everything. Besides, we can communicate now in different languages because there are application which correct grammars and etc. Yes, I believe that language is not a barrier. We are millenials people and adapting of language is easy for us. Just like what I have seen in my colleagues who are addicted in Korean Languages.

Holmes-Kuki

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

Good morning guys.
The main theme that in the future it has ensured the progress of the business!
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.

I am really excited to see this project materialize, when will be the earliest release for Fair Ninja. Will this have an online mobile application as well?  I also buy thru online shops and its a great experience, for second hand items however this is a bit risky since you can't always be sure with the quality and there is no warranty from the owner even if the item is defective. So the return policy of Fair Ninja will give buyers the chance to return the item if it really has a problem or found to be defective.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Thotodia

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your response!
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...
Having this feature i think will give advantage to both parties (buyer and seller) in this industry,  because of this you can measure what kind of seller or buyer you are in to and if they are good to transact with... But i think this is only a preview/bit of fair ninja's safe transactions formula coz smart contract is there to protect them both to each other equally and fairly...

Rating system is also one of the strength of this project. With  the use of the rating system, buyers can wisely choose who to trade or transact with. This is like knowing who you trust, by checking the rating system of the sellers. You can now comfortably do your online shopping.😂😉😊
Yea right michayahel10. I wish they will also put review aside from ratings so costumers will know what were the past problems costumers encountered with the sellers and also costumers like if the costumer is a platform registered user, i hope there will also be ratings and reviews for them.

Usually the rating system provides the user the ability to make a short review as well, like in google app store and on Facebook pages. You can see the rating and the comment of the users as well after their rating. This is not a new concept and can be easily integrated with Fair Ninja.
Ya. You are right smith4cris. I know what you are talking about but google apps store is different and Fair Ninja is quite a sensitive matter since we are talking about trust and money here. It is not easy to let go of your hard-earned crypto and much more if you are not sure on what you are spending it to.
Rating systems are all over the internet now, whatever app or service have reviews and ratings. In this case, if a seller wants to create a good brand reputation in the FairNinja system, then, the use of the rating system would guarantee good products from that seller.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

The way I read their whitepaper it really looks good, imagine you can buy goods and services with the most popular crypto currencies including

our very own Yoshi coin, Well lets see where it goes up to the end of their campaign.
I hope it goes well because fair ninja provide a solution for both parties (seller and buyer) to deal with each other easily with no doubts and have safe transactions because there is smart contract that they need to comply... And the blockchain that comes with a protection with their goods and money so they can transact to anyone else around anytime...
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
A little bit correction sir! They are not an online shopping, what they want to bring is a fair and anonymous transaction using blockchain technology. It is an online classified marketplace where the buyer and seller select or sell products. They want to bring changes with the current system in online shoppe.
I support this project because I like the concept of their platform.

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

Online shops make comparison and research of products and prices possible.
Online stores also give you the ability to share information and reviews with other shoppers who have firsthand experience with a product or retailer.
Many times when we go out shopping we end up buying things which we do not require because of the shopkeepers.
Fair Ninja has a nice platform even in your house you can do shopping and deliver it into your door step.

Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.
You`re absolutely right never meet person who you don`t actually know there background, well if you are really interested to there product make sure you meet up in public places in order to avoid something necessarily movements.
Correct and for all things i guess we have to practice safety first rule and like in this business we need to have pre caution to avoid this incident... Be smart and don't trust anyone easily, be curious and observant to a lot of things is the best pre caution for this business...

That's right i definitely agree with you that in terms of purchasing a certain goods or services it is a must for all the consumers to look first to the safety of the product itself and most importantly to the sellers.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

I am not sure if they mentioned somewhere in their whitepaper that they are also going to let second hand items be sold through Fairninja platform. If it is true then i would be very happy since second hamd items are a lot more cheaper than the brand new ones and it doesn not always mean less quality. When it comes to gadgets, more gadget addicts loves to buy the latest model and just sell the one they have.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

I keep on thinking about the name of the project which is fairninja. I really am quite puzzled as to why this has become the name for their project. Maybe  it is because they see themselves as fair or wanna be fair on fheir platform or maybe it is Because their platform aims to be fast just like a ninja. I don't know,aybe someone cam guess it?
I have read a logical explanation about Gibreil in his old posts here in the thread and I like what he had thought about the connectivity of the project to its name. It is an analogy;
Fair = Equality
Ninja = Anonymity

Therefore, this project aims to have secured and fair transaction worldwide.

Yup. It is pretty obvious that having a secured and fair transactions and services regardless of nationality, color or race is what the fair ninja project is trying to go for. And I am very confident that they will surely be able to deliver judging by how serious they are with this project. It is worthy of every support from everyone.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

I am not sure if they mentioned somewhere in their whitepaper that they are also going to let second hand items be sold through Fairninja platform. If it is true then i would be very happy since second hamd items are a lot more cheaper than the brand new ones and it doesn not always mean less quality. When it comes to gadgets, more gadget addicts loves to buy the latest model and just sell the one they have.

I have read it some where that they will sell second hand. Even in the sample  illustration in the white paper, they say about selling second hand iPhone. I must say second hand items never goes out of the market, it is still in demand especially in developing countries.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
A little bit correction sir! They are not an online shopping, what they want to bring is a fair and anonymous transaction using blockchain technology. It is an online classified marketplace where the buyer and seller select or sell products. They want to bring changes with the current system in online shoppe.

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

There is not much difference on online market place and online shopping. As long as you are buying online, its online shopping I say. Online marketplace like ebay, amazon, alibaba has proven that their is big money on online shopping, making Jack Ma one of the most recognized billionaire owning Alibaba. If this different online marketplace has already succeeded, I am sure that this will also happen with Fair Ninja. First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain Technology, and cryptocurrencies will be used to pay instead of fiat money. This will be a new experience for buyers and sellers. Secondly, the Smart contract and security policies of Fair Ninja will surely attract more customers since everyone don't want to experience being scammed. This is the advantage of Fair Ninja over other existing marketplace and its best selling point as well.

The real interesting part pf this project is that they use toshi coin meaning they use blockchain technology in wich crypto currency is widely accepted internationally while shopping online. It’s good to know that this project promotes Cryptocurrency that means the popularity is getting high so our investment in this will rise very soon.
Is that really Toshi coin or Yoshi coin? I don't know if that similar but I think it is Yoshi coin since I have read it in the whitepaper. Well, we should clarify this because maybe there are some ICOs around here that has the native coin name for Toshi Coin. Anyway, I agree with your opinion. I believe that this will become popular also in worldwide because Fair Ninja will soon to become a cryptocurrency. There are many advantages to Fair Ninja than a usual online marketplace. One thing is that, they promote blockchain technology where transparency will see by anyone.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

Hi Angela!

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

There is not much difference on online market place and online shopping. As long as you are buying online, its online shopping I say. Online marketplace like ebay, amazon, alibaba has proven that their is big money on online shopping, making Jack Ma one of the most recognized billionaire owning Alibaba. If this different online marketplace has already succeeded, I am sure that this will also happen with Fair Ninja. First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain Technology, and cryptocurrencies will be used to pay instead of fiat money. This will be a new experience for buyers and sellers. Secondly, the Smart contract and security policies of Fair Ninja will surely attract more customers since everyone don't want to experience being scammed. This is the advantage of Fair Ninja over other existing marketplace and its best selling point as well.

The real interesting part pf this project is that they use toshi coin meaning they use blockchain technology in wich crypto currency is widely accepted internationally while shopping online. It’s good to know that this project promotes Cryptocurrency that means the popularity is getting high so our investment in this will rise very soon.
Is that really Toshi coin or Yoshi coin? I don't know if that similar but I think it is Yoshi coin since I have read it in the whitepaper. Well, we should clarify this because maybe there are some ICOs around here that has the native coin name for Toshi Coin. Anyway, I agree with your opinion. I believe that this will become popular also in worldwide because Fair Ninja will soon to become a cryptocurrency. There are many advantages to Fair Ninja than a usual online marketplace. One thing is that, they promote blockchain technology where transparency will see by anyone.

Its YOSHI coin abbreviated as YSH. Its clear in the white paper. Fair Ninja is really amazing since they will be promoting the use of cryptocurrency in online transactions particularly in buying from an online shop. I am sure that once people starting using Fair Ninja, they will get more familiar with cryptocurrency and see its advantages over Fiat Money.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:48:03 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:16:30 PM by BitDane

Hi Rapha-EL,

Actually, Fair Ninja was originally designed to create a truly international marketplace for second-hand goods but because not all people are fond of buying secondhand products and want to buy brand new products, they are planning to develop partnerships with online retailers as they grow their user base.

Please see below excerpts from Fair Ninja Whitepaper for reference:

Page 10
All of the benefits of and challenges to online classified platforms discussed above
highlight the opportunity to use blockchain technology to create a truly
international marketplace for secondhand goods.

Page 22
Although we are starting with a focus on second-hand goods, we expect our
community to eventually want to buy brand new products as well. Although our
initial concept is to connect classified platforms from all over the world, we also
would like to develop partnerships with online retailers as we grow our user base.
The option to buy both brand new and second-hand goods using cryptocurrencies
is appealing to both sellers and buyers, and we expect to develop these
relationships in the near future.

I also got this on the first page of this ANN Thread that obviously shows that they are into second-hand goods.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: