Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Your transaction information will be safe and secured which will be covered by Blockchain Technology. While your personal computer will depend on your installed anti-virus on your end. Fair Ninja project will also protect you from scammers or bogus buyers and sellers that will just only get your information and your money.

It will be up to Fair Ninja on what security feature they will put in their system but I do believe that every project really want to have their network safe from hackers. Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and will involve the use of crypto currencies and smart contracts. Both buyers and sellers information will be transparent with Fair Ninja since it is traceable being on blockchain and secured with smart contracts. The policy provided by Fair Ninja is safe enough for both buyers and sellers and I am sure even if there are hacker attacks, this security feature will still be enforced.

I agree about this security features that Blockchain Technology gives to the Fair Ninja platform. It is important that there is a strong and secured-network because transactions are being done on the platform. This transaction contains customer data and information that a hacker can be interested in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

I keep on thinking about the name of the project which is fairninja. I really am quite puzzled as to why this has become the name for their project. Maybe  it is because they see themselves as fair or wanna be fair on fheir platform or maybe it is Because their platform aims to be fast just like a ninja. I don't know,aybe someone cam guess it?
You got it right dude. Fair mean ps fair  Grin. They will be fair in everyhing i guess and ninja stamds for anonymity. Thry will be using cryptocurrency and this is one the festures of cryptocurrency anonymous. Somit makes sense right?
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:27:05 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:24:23 PM by micahyahel10

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...
Having this feature i think will give advantage to both parties (buyer and seller) in this industry,  because of this you can measure what kind of seller or buyer you are in to and if they are good to transact with... But i think this is only a preview/bit of fair ninja's safe transactions formula coz smart contract is there to protect them both to each other equally and fairly...

Rating system is also one of the strength of this project. With  the use of the rating system, buyers can wisely choose who to trade or transact with. This is like knowing who you trust, by checking the rating system of the sellers. You can now comfortably do your online shopping.😂😉😊
TonyBons

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

Greetings, ! It is really nice platform. Extraordinary logo, riveting project!
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Streamlining the classifieds industry with the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If they can really achieve worldwide sales, this will be one of the biggest brands in both classifieds and cryptocurrency industry.
Their tagline says they are the "First Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain" and I believe they intend to really make it work worldwide. It will not be a short and simple process though.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Your transaction information will be safe and secured which will be covered by Blockchain Technology. While your personal computer will depend on your installed anti-virus on your end. Fair Ninja project will also protect you from scammers or bogus buyers and sellers that will just only get your information and your money.

It will be up to Fair Ninja on what security feature they will put in their system but I do believe that every project really want to have their network safe from hackers. Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and will involve the use of crypto currencies and smart contracts. Both buyers and sellers information will be transparent with Fair Ninja since it is traceable being on blockchain and secured with smart contracts. The policy provided by Fair Ninja is safe enough for both buyers and sellers and I am sure even if there are hacker attacks, this security feature will still be enforced.

Thank you for that information that the transaction and the buyer’s information are secured, hope that the also the sellers wallet will be also secured. By the way all that transact online is prone to hackers it’s just a matter of system and security feature that will be given by fair ninja
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

I keep on thinking about the name of the project which is fairninja. I really am quite puzzled as to why this has become the name for their project. Maybe  it is because they see themselves as fair or wanna be fair on fheir platform or maybe it is Because their platform aims to be fast just like a ninja. I don't know,aybe someone cam guess it?

I thing that the name of this fair platform signifies equality, competitiveness, it is also for all the nation who wants to buy and sell online while Ninja signifies for me as accessible, reliable, strong, credible like what nija is all about. There name is catchy and true to its vision.
tropyc_shivam

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

Hello there,

We added Fair Ninja to Tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://tropyc.co/crypto/fair-ninja

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Very nice idea of this ICO for sure a lot of people who wants to sell their stuff that they are not using will go here. I'm gonna watch this ICO because their project are really great which has a real use here in our world. A lot of people will be amaze by this kind of platform and for sure it will be successful. Goodluck Fair Ninja Team.

peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

Once you can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place.
You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on travel,
you can shop from retailers in other parts of the country using cryptocurrency as payment.
Fair Ninja platform offer a far greater selection  than you will find locally.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Thank you for that information that the transaction and the buyer’s information are secured, hope that the also the sellers wallet will be also secured. By the way all that transact online is prone to hackers it’s just a matter of system and security feature that will be given by fair ninja
As I observe, the more a project is successful, the more it is prone to hackers attack. Everything that works online is at some point will be attacked by hackers. Some companies like google do even pay hackers who will report to them the breaches in their security or bugs in their system. As a developing company, Fair Ninja will surely be facing similar challenges.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?
I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...

Im just thinking about the rating feature, yes you need that ratings and reviews but the first customer is the guinea pig of the product so someone should suffer the inconvenience first before they can see the review of the said product and what if the guinea pig did not write or rate the product how will we know if the product is fake? They should screen the seller and the authenticity of the product before they approve it. By the way their reputation is t stake if they will not go about it.
Yes their reputation is at stake if they did not screen all the products from the sellers in the beginning of this project, maybe they need to monitor all the first transaction to make sure that there's no frauds happening... But im sure that fair ninja think about this already and just in case something like that happens, i think they will be the responsible from the buyer that received fake items...

as per my own opinion, i think that the fair ninja will screen all the products that they will sell and display to their company,
i must agree also to the statement that is being stated above that the fair ninja project will monitor all the transactions of their company

As per my own opinion it is a must that the fair ninja project will monitor all the transactions from posting a certain product that is available in their company to the selling of the product to the costumers up to purchasing as well as delivering and also if the certain costumers will review or give a certain feedback the product that he or she purchased through the fair ninja company.

This is a great idea because if you are monitoring the company you will know the happening inside it and lastly through monitoring you will see the weakness that needs to be developed for the project to be more accessible. I am rooting for the success of this project.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Once you can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place.
You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on travel,
you can shop from retailers in other parts of the country using cryptocurrency as payment.
Fair Ninja platform offer a far greater selection  than you will find locally.

Moreover, having huge selection of commodities from different countries, no one can dominate the prices.  The prices would also be competitive just as the products are.  So it will be good news for the buyers, don’t you think so.
Kietzman_Diane

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

Expect a lot of investor support your plan when ICO will begin.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

You got it right dude. Fair mean ps fair  Grin. They will be fair in everyhing i guess and ninja stamds for anonymity. Thry will be using cryptocurrency and this is one the festures of cryptocurrency anonymous. Somit makes sense right?

Kind of. Haha.. but really, both of you might be on point specially sir nasoflo. Quite deep. Haha.. Anyways, we really cannot know for sure which is which until one of the developers really get to see this and tell us the meaning of the name itself. So let's just wait. Maybe they will see this quote. XD
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...
Having this feature i think will give advantage to both parties (buyer and seller) in this industry,  because of this you can measure what kind of seller or buyer you are in to and if they are good to transact with... But i think this is only a preview/bit of fair ninja's safe transactions formula coz smart contract is there to protect them both to each other equally and fairly...

Rating system is also one of the strength of this project. With  the use of the rating system, buyers can wisely choose who to trade or transact with. This is like knowing who you trust, by checking the rating system of the sellers. You can now comfortably do your online shopping.😂😉😊
Yea right michayahel10. I wish they will also put review aside from ratings so costumers will know what were the past problems costumers encountered with the sellers and also costumers like if the costumer is a platform registered user, i hope there will also be ratings and reviews for them.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

You are quite right with your guess. They want to be fair and want to be fast. They also want to have an anonymous transaction that's why they prefer Ninja on their name. Anonymity was preferred by Crypto users for every transaction made.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

I have read a logical explanation about Gibreil in his old posts here in the thread and I like what he had thought about the connectivity of the project to its name. It is an analogy;
Fair = Equality
Ninja = Anonymity

Therefore, this project aims to have secured and fair transaction worldwide.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

Yea right michayahel10. I wish they will also put review aside from ratings so costumers will know what were the past problems costumers encountered with the sellers and also costumers like if the costumer is a platform registered user, i hope there will also be ratings and reviews for them.

Usually the rating system provides the user the ability to make a short review as well, like in google app store and on Facebook pages. You can see the rating and the comment of the users as well after their rating. This is not a new concept and can be easily integrated with Fair Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Noe-Riobleep

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

very nice business, trust in the future can run under the planned.
 Good luck dev's!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: