Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Payal_techy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Your concept is amazing. I hope you list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

This is indeed a very great project. Actually the fair ninja project platform really captured my attention because of the world wide market place. Good luck to the developers of the fair ninja project platform
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

This is indeed a very great project. Actually the fair ninja project platform really captured my attention because of the world wide market place. Good luck to the developers of the fair ninja project platform
Trading second-hand goods online and just using one application is a dream for anyone who is involved in this market. Good idea for investments
caiyuan2015

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Looks is a type of advertising trading platform, I want to know in so many platform, what is the advantage of you, how about your guarantee system, how to solve the trading disputes, I care about is this
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Based on my research, In recent years, Targeting this emerging trend, the Consumer Council, for the first time,
published a research report on online shopping, which discovered that consumer satisfaction with
online shopping reached 98%
However, consumers may overlook the problems and hidden hazards with
online shops' trade practices and they lack knowledge in certain important consumer rights issues
such as information accessibility, return/refund policy, privacy policy and legal protection. 
The Government is recommended to conduct in-depth review in existing legislation to safeguard consumers
right to shop online. Hope Fair Ninja will follow the rules and regulations.

I just watched a video on an online shop delivery where the item delivered is different from what the buyer purchased. Luckily the buyer opened the item in front of the delivery man while on video to show that it is not what he ordered as it is very light in weight. The delivery man returned the money and will make a report to his company. This problem is only a portion of several problems on an online shopping transaction. With Fair Ninja, this will be addressed properly. Buyers are assured that they will get the right item and Sellers are get paid properly.

Same to you smith4cris, I  also watched the video and i think this incident must be isolated case only, cause with my experienced it would never happened to me and i will satisfied on their services, and must say Fair Ninja have a good reputations.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
The idea of getting an account verified is really great, it's just like in social media wherein verified accounts are the ones people search and follow. If in case a verified account provides great products and services, definitely it will be a good and patronized brand in the platform.
This is really a great opportunities for each local seller in case it really goes worldwide and with shipping support. There are many online sellers selling handmade stuff in their own countries like sweats, artistic crafts, costumes and others. It's a great opportunity for them.

Agree with you dude. There’s a lot of talented individuals out there who’ve not been given any opportunity to grow and benefit from their talents. Like handicrafts for example. A lot can be done but to market them is the problem of most. That is why they just manage to sell them cheaply because they dont have means on how to sell them widely.
Freelance sellers will be best for many housewife in different countries, many of them can't go to work because they have small children/kids that need to take care of reason for them to stuck in the house wasting their talents... By fair ninja they can sell everything they want to sell regardless if their own products or from others, so they can earn money while they are staying in the house...
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

Looks is a type of advertising trading platform, I want to know in so many platform, what is the advantage of you, how about your guarantee system, how to solve the trading disputes, I care about is this
Hey dude! Fairninja is a first worldwide classified marketplace using blockchain technology. They will be online marketplace. You can read some more informations from their whitepaper.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
The idea of getting an account verified is really great, it's just like in social media wherein verified accounts are the ones people search and follow. If in case a verified account provides great products and services, definitely it will be a good and patronized brand in the platform.
This is really a great opportunities for each local seller in case it really goes worldwide and with shipping support. There are many online sellers selling handmade stuff in their own countries like sweats, artistic crafts, costumes and others. It's a great opportunity for them.
Making a good brand name within the platform is made easier since you can have your account verified, and also get ratings from your buyers. If you keep on getting good ratings from them, your brand will grow.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

Hey dude! Fairninja is a first worldwide classified marketplace using blockchain technology. They will be online marketplace. You can read some more informations from their whitepaper.

Well, about the trading system. FAIR ninja have come up with the feauture about Smart Contract.  This is where, before the token payment be given to the seller, the buyer must first assure Fair ninja if the product was received and in working and ggod condition.  Otherwise, token patment will not be release by Fair ninja to the seller without the buyers confirmation of the products condition. That is only to site one. Be surprise yourself how great this project is by going through their white paper. You will surely enjoy.

JesseHarris

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

I like the construction of this project!
Excellence activity, really good vision, sensible activity.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

Agree with you dude. There’s a lot of talented individuals out there who’ve not been given any opportunity to grow and benefit from their talents. Like handicrafts for example. A lot can be done but to market them is the problem of most. That is why they just manage to sell them cheaply because they dont have means on how to sell them widely.
Freelance sellers will be best for many housewife in different countries, many of them can't go to work because they have small children/kids that need to take care of reason for them to stuck in the house wasting their talents... By fair ninja they can sell everything they want to sell regardless if their own products or from others, so they can earn money while they are staying in the house...

Yup, they are the ones that will be able to benefit from this platform more than anyone else because some families need extra income but can't leave their children which is why they stay at home and stop being productive and this is more common on housewives. With this project, mothers can be more productive without sacrificing the time their children need from them. Specially those mothers that have babies or todlers to tend to.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

Based on my research, In recent years, Targeting this emerging trend, the Consumer Council, for the first time,
published a research report on online shopping, which discovered that consumer satisfaction with
online shops' trade practices and they lack knowledge in certain important consumer rights issues
such as information accessibility, return/refund policy, privacy policy and legal protection.  
The Government is recommended to conduct in-depth review in existing legislation to safeguard consumers

I just watched a video on an online shop delivery where the item delivered is different from what the buyer purchased. Luckily the buyer opened the item in front of the delivery man while on video to show that it is not what he ordered as it is very light in weight. The delivery man returned the money and will make a report to his company. This problem is only a portion of several problems on an online shopping transaction. With Fair Ninja, this will be addressed properly. Buyers are assured that they will get the right item and Sellers are get paid properly.

Yes, you are correct! Fair Ninja will address this issue properly. With the help of Smart Contract, once the buyer is not satisfied with the delivered item. The money of the buyer will be refunded and will not be given to the Buyer. By using this method, the buyer should ensure that the delivered item will be correct and in the best condition. Review and Ratings will also show the feedback from the buyer.
Joel Foaback

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

The key thing that in the future it has provided the growth of the plan!  Good luck guys!
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Well, about the trading system. FAIR ninja have come up with the feauture about Smart Contract.  This is where, before the token payment be given to the seller, the buyer must first assure Fair ninja if the product was received and in working and ggod condition.  Otherwise, token patment will not be release by Fair ninja to the seller without the buyers confirmation of the products condition. That is only to site one. Be surprise yourself how great this project is by going through their white paper. You will surely enjoy.

This is good michayahel10. This is a great assurance the platform can give to both the sellers and the buyers. They have to make sure that both parties are satisfied. Buyers get the best service and sellers get profit and the platform gets good rating.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

Yes, you are correct! Fair Ninja will address this issue properly. With the help of Smart Contract, once the buyer is not satisfied with the delivered item. The money of the buyer will be refunded and will not be given to the Buyer. By using this method, the buyer should ensure that the delivered item will be correct and in the best condition. Review and Ratings will also show the feedback from the buyer.
This feature of Fair Ninja is helpful in the side of buyer. However, what if they will give a negative feedback to the seller which is not really true? Sellers have no guarantee that they will receive Yoshi coin even they send the products properly with have no any defects. Fair Ninja must also prioritize the sake of sellers because they are part of the community also.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Fusoren

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

Hello, team!
I suppose it's a great project. Unblemished job, a rather interesting website.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

Hi guys, any new update on this project? How is their ICO doing? Do you see any ICO website rating Fair Ninja? This is such a great project and I hope users will be able to see this and read on what Fair Ninja has to offer. This will be the 1st Worldwide Classifieds Market place using blockchain guys. And payment will be in cryptocurrencies. Good luck Fair Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Newsdistlechi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

Such project are becoming prosperous!
Brilliant website, thoughtful business, interesting project!
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

There is a legal protection afforded to  online consumers in some aspects
behind some countries and regions, reflecting that the existing legislations could be improved
to cope with different consumption risks arising from rapid development of online shopping. 
That's why they must be stirct the law on this, must be recommended to conduct in-depth review in existing
legislation  to safeguard consumers right to shop online.
Sipimy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

I like your idea.
Cognizant idea, engaging plan, really great approach!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: