Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

ICO ratings for Fair Ninja

trackico.io - 4.4

icobench.com - 3.9

icomarks.com - 7.8

icoholder.com - 4.1

ico.coincheckup.com - 80.00%

Source:
https://trackico.io/ico/fair-ninja/#tab-rating
https://icobench.com/ico/fair-ninja
https://icomarks.com/ico/fair-ninja
https://icoholder.com/en/fair-ninja-21339
https://ico.coincheckup.com/fair-ninja/

Well you can check out the internet and there are a lot of ICO websites that rates ICOs for new project. I am very satisfied with what I am seeing since we now know that Fair Ninja has a high ICO rating. This indicate how good the project is doing and the concept of the projects are really appreciated by the users and experts. You can add more ICO ratings in my post. Thanks.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merlint

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.

If thatt would be the case then, it is pretty scary because the buter might abuse this rule. I think a better idea would be to have the buyer and the seller do Skype, do a video recording of the item or what so ever so both sides can be sure with their decisions. But then again, you can't really tell unless you get a hold of the item.. No matter the case there will always be people who will take advantage, I hope fair ninja can do something about this some how.
Speddislinew

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

This is a very interesting project with opportunity!
Seamless results, assured job, a very excellent logo.
Ferleppmes

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

Hi, DEV's.
I support this project and hope  it must be smash!
Cognizant website, unblemished design!
Boyrasecbui

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:52 AM

Hello team.
I want the idea advance! Percipient business, a very detailed and profitable business.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:50:28 AM

Online shopping has become an important part of our daily lives in this generation.
Students and parents rely on the internet to acquire our needs with  hassle free and affordable prices,
virtual stores allow people to shop from the comfort of their homes without the pressure of a salesperson,
Fair Ninja offer and provide a new and more convenient venue for the exchange of virtually in all types of goods and services.
Fusoren

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

Hey guys!
You must to append token details to let participants to get in the idea.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...
Having this feature i think will give advantage to both parties (buyer and seller) in this industry,  because of this you can measure what kind of seller or buyer you are in to and if they are good to transact with... But i think this is only a preview/bit of fair ninja's safe transactions formula coz smart contract is there to protect them both to each other equally and fairly...

Rating system is also one of the strength of this project. With  the use of the rating system, buyers can wisely choose who to trade or transact with. This is like knowing who you trust, by checking the rating system of the sellers. You can now comfortably do your online shopping.😂😉😊

I do agree with you. Nowadays, the rating system is important when we have done certain transactions to determine who will be the most reliable seller as well as the most reliable buyer. This is also the way how to give freebies and incentive to those people who have a good reputation and great performance. Fair Ninja really have to do this rating system to maintain the fairness of transactions within the platform.

The ideas of the developer of the fair ninja project platform created and developed the fair ninja project itself with a deep thinking.
that's why they came up with this wonderful.idea and that is the fair ninja project platform. I can't wait to witness.the successful launching of the fairninja
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Owing to strong partnerships, strong leadership and team and good token metrics. I feel it can do very well in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency space. The company needs to get more advisors onboard and also reason out the need for Reserve funds.
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

Online marketplaces and sellers will now have a much wider audience to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
The idea of getting an account verified is really great, it's just like in social media wherein verified accounts are the ones people search and follow. If in case a verified account provides great products and services, definitely it will be a good and patronized brand in the platform.
This is really a great opportunities for each local seller in case it really goes worldwide and with shipping support. There are many online sellers selling handmade stuff in their own countries like sweats, artistic crafts, costumes and others. It's a great opportunity for them.

Shipping is the big factor on this.
this is the main problem of many deal,
the Fair Ninja will provide everything to make the deal smooth and clear.

You know what pal, I persot think that no matter the playform, shipping will always be a problem for the product sellers and buyers. It will never be free and will never be lightning fast considering our technological status. The price and the time frame of every shipment will always depend on the distance of the starting point and the delivery point.

@zycast that is why FAIR NINJA will provide that.
they are the one to control the transactions.
even payments will be held for some days just to make sure both sides will be in a good place.

Unlike without this project, people will deal with their selves and once the payment received by the seller
the buyer will have no security on the product if it will have a defect.

I don't get where you're heading at really but if I understood it right, you mean that the fairninja platform will provide the deliveries? Because I was talking about delivery fees and time frames of each delivery. If payment would take days, that would not be so appealing to others. But still, it is a good thing because we can be sure our money o products are safe. But still, this won't rid us off of the delivery waiting time plus the fees. I think this is a great project but the problems I have mentioned is still very impossible to fix if (again) we look at our technological status today.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
Merchandise is one of the best project in this community. If the project is all about online marketplace, assure that it will success! Just like what Fair Ninja is. But with all of the merchandise related here in cryptocurrency, most of them are just scam. We must not believe the way we see in the whitepaper of a certain project however, having an experienced CEO is enough for me to have a basis that the project will success, and Fair Ninja has it.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

Merchandise is one of the best project in this community. If the project is all about online marketplace, assure that it will success! Just like what Fair Ninja is. But with all of the merchandise related here in cryptocurrency, most of them are just scam. We must not believe the way we see in the whitepaper of a certain project however, having an experienced CEO is enough for me to have a basis that the project will success, and Fair Ninja has it.
I agree with you in what you said nhebu. We could not really determine which project is geniune and which one is not. All we need to do here is to wait and see. Even in online selling platform, there are sellers that are just scams. Promising good commodities but in reality not. Good thing there is smart contract that will guarantee us our safety.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

I agree with you in what you said nhebu. We could not really determine which project is geniune and which one is not. All we need to do here is to wait and see. Even in online selling platform, there are sellers that are just scams. Promising good commodities but in reality not. Good thing there is smart contract that will guarantee us our safety.

Well, experience is a good basis to start a new project. The concept of Fair Ninja and its system and policy for payment and security against fraud shows us how the project is well thought of and how it answered normal problems encountered during an online sale transaction. Keep up the good work.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Online marketplaces and sellers will now have a much wider audience to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products.

You are right. And there is also a huge selection for the buyers since it offers a worldwide classifieds marketplace. Fair ninja has a promising concept. I just love the smart contract feauture, it is the best for feature for an online selling platform.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

This is a strong statement from Fair Ninja team and I believe that no one can say this with full confidence if they are not capable to do it. 30 years of experience I think is more than enough to be the best in this field. Fair Ninja project will certainly go a long way by having the great idea to help both merchants and buyers around the world using Cryptocurrencies.
honba

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

I like the concept of this project!
A very detailed and profitable job, sensible plan, amazing website.
BrianAlb

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

I'm check in white paper on your idea, It is actually nice! Very nice approach, seamless job, apperceptive design!
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
A little bit correction sir! They are not an online shopping, what they want to bring is a fair and anonymous transaction using blockchain technology. It is an online classified marketplace where the buyer and seller select or sell products. They want to bring changes with the current system in online shoppe.
I support this project because I like the concept of their platform.

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

There is not much difference on online market place and online shopping. As long as you are buying online, its online shopping I say. Online marketplace like ebay, amazon, alibaba has proven that their is big money on online shopping, making Jack Ma one of the most recognized billionaire owning Alibaba. If this different online marketplace has already succeeded, I am sure that this will also happen with Fair Ninja. First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain Technology, and cryptocurrencies will be used to pay instead of fiat money. This will be a new experience for buyers and sellers. Secondly, the Smart contract and security policies of Fair Ninja will surely attract more customers since everyone don't want to experience being scammed. This is the advantage of Fair Ninja over other existing marketplace and its best selling point as well.

I must agree with you sir,
You cannot ask just for.only refund without a proper validation and i think that the fair ninja will also check if their product is totally wrong.
But if not there's no reason for exchange and also for the ride.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: