Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
Merchandise is one of the best project in this community. If the project is all about online marketplace, assure that it will success! Just like what Fair Ninja is. But with all of the merchandise related here in cryptocurrency, most of them are just scam. We must not believe the way we see in the whitepaper of a certain project however, having an experienced CEO is enough for me to have a basis that the project will success, and Fair Ninja has it.
I agree with you in what you said nhebu. We could not really determine which project is geniune and which one is not. All we need to do here is to wait and see. Even in online selling platform, there are sellers that are just scams. Promising good commodities but in reality not. Good thing there is smart contract that will guarantee us our safety.
As of now, we cannot differentiate every projects in this forum. In fact, scam projects have really promising platform. I always experience to be scammed and sadly to say, I discourage to join at ICO. But I think Fair Ninja will become different from them and I am hoping that what I thought is true.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuryente

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
Merchandise is one of the best project in this community. If the project is all about online marketplace, assure that it will success! Just like what Fair Ninja is. But with all of the merchandise related here in cryptocurrency, most of them are just scam. We must not believe the way we see in the whitepaper of a certain project however, having an experienced CEO is enough for me to have a basis that the project will success, and Fair Ninja has it.
I agree with you in what you said nhebu. We could not really determine which project is geniune and which one is not. All we need to do here is to wait and see. Even in online selling platform, there are sellers that are just scams. Promising good commodities but in reality not. Good thing there is smart contract that will guarantee us our safety.
As of now, we cannot differentiate every projects in this forum. In fact, scam projects have really promising platform. I always experience to be scammed and sadly to say, I discourage to join at ICO. But I think Fair Ninja will become different from them and I am hoping that what I thought is true.

Scam ICO have one of the best promise for the people and the world.
they will do the most brilliant idea for the audience be caught.
LOOK! never look the project platform alone, do more reasearch with the team members and their mission.
look on every corner of the team and the project.
This one is really a legit one!
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?
For sure fair ninja have their own faster way to check items from the seller if these items are pass the standard so it can able to sell and sold it here... And even those items are pass the evaluation of fair ninja but find it differently by buyer when it shipped to them there's always a chance to return it because of smart contracts...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?
For sure fair ninja have their own faster way to check items from the seller if these items are pass the standard so it can able to sell and sold it here... And even those items are pass the evaluation of fair ninja but find it differently by buyer when it shipped to them there's always a chance to return it because of smart contracts...
Yes that's right and that is the advantage of fair ninja platform, because they value the money of both seller and buyer by putting a standard smart contract for them so no one can feel biased or think about having unfairly transactions...
adytran

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Hi admin, what the main that project aim? I read a whitepapper but i still confused about this project. I dont know what exactly this project help? 
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Your transaction information will be safe and secured which will be covered by Blockchain Technology. While your personal computer will depend on your installed anti-virus on your end. Fair Ninja project will also protect you from scammers or bogus buyers and sellers that will just only get your information and your money.

It will be up to Fair Ninja on what security feature they will put in their system but I do believe that every project really want to have their network safe from hackers. Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and will involve the use of crypto currencies and smart contracts. Both buyers and sellers information will be transparent with Fair Ninja since it is traceable being on blockchain and secured with smart contracts. The policy provided by Fair Ninja is safe enough for both buyers and sellers and I am sure even if there are hacker attacks, this security feature will still be enforced.

Thank you for that information that the transaction and the buyer’s information are secured, hope that the also the sellers wallet will be also secured. By the way all that transact online is prone to hackers it’s just a matter of system and security feature that will be given by fair ninja

The fair ninja has an amazing logo design but do you know what is one of the most amazing things in the fair ninja project platform?
It is the characteristics of the project itself that the fair ninja doesn't need kyc all they need is the things that will be purchased and a very few information on the delivety process.

If there is no Kyc, that's the advantage I saw from this project especially the participants or the investors will be glad in it. Also the requirements is not that hard to comply just simply have the token of Fair ninja, right? If I am not mistaken.

Indeed it will be more easier for both the employee and the employer but must pay for the fees of the verification processes and most importantly, pass it because skills will be useless if cannot be used because of lack of proofs. All the fees and the hassles of verifying your identity. Very hard. But benefits are grest.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

“Although our initial concept is to connect classified platforms from all over the world, we also would like to develop partnerships with online retailers as we grow our user base. “

Read more on: fairninja.com

It is good that Fairninja will also be giving attention to small investors like online retailers and not just giant companies. Good to know that, so anyone who would want to sell through the platform cannjust register and have the opportunity to earn as much as they want through blockchain, cryptocurrency and Fairninja platform.

That’s good news. Fair ninja will be opening it’s doors for small investors, it is a noble cause, and with that plan, surely, more and more will be using Cryptocurrency. And big companies will not monopolize businesses.

They really should be dude , due too their products was surplus items but high quality I think. And since that Fair ninja is connected into

blockchain everything will be recording according but safe and secure for every transaction using their platform.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

https://www.fairninja.com/images/mobile_device_top.png

The first worldwide —
classifieds marketplace —
using blockchain technology.
Welcome to Fair Ninja, the world first—and the biggest—multinational online classifieds platform for trading goods and services using cryptocurrency. We're disrupting the world of online trading. Jump on board with us!

Hurry up guys! Their private sale will end soon. Come and invest in their Yoshicoin.

https://www.fairninja.com/
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

Yes that's right and that is the advantage of fair ninja platform, because they value the money of both seller and buyer by putting a standard smart contract for them so no one can feel biased or think about having unfairly transactions...

Yes, the buyers will be protected by the Smart Contract. If the item is not in good condition, the payment will not be released and the item will be returned. I think this will give the seller an idea that bogus items will never be allowed on the platform and will never be allowed by Fair Ninja. I don't know if it was confirmed or not as a real transaction but this is a good example published on social media. The buyer ordered a Lenovo Tablet from one local online selling site then when the item arrived, they found out that the item was just a bar of detergent soap. I haven't seen an update yet about this incident.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

Yes, the buyers will be protected by the Smart Contract. If the item is not in good condition, the payment will not be released and the item will be returned. I think this will give the seller an idea that bogus items will never be allowed on the platform and will never be allowed by Fair Ninja. I don't know if it was confirmed or not as a real transaction but this is a good example published on social media. The buyer ordered a Lenovo Tablet from one local online selling site then when the item arrived, they found out that the item was just a bar of detergent soap. I haven't seen an update yet about this incident.

This incident happens with online transactions. I think the one at fault here is the shipping companies or those who handle the item in between since they are the one who have direct access to the item. Theft is rampant with logistics companies. I also saw a video where he ordered a mobile phone then received a bottle of medicine instead. Its good he took a video of this and the item was Cash on Delivery so he need not pay for the item. I hope Fair Ninja will also have a way to protect the seller in such cases.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:08:10 AM

I think Fair Ninja project using blockchain there is no strict upper limit on
the category of business who can consider this approach.
The fact is almost all the businesses are engaged in online or financial transactions that
they need to make to run the processes smoothly.
Large scale corporations, financial institutions, private businesses, government departments and even defense organizations can trust this technology very easily.
honba

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

Hi, team.
Looking forward for more updates.
Amazing results, really good results!
JavierGr

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

Interesting plan, rely in the future should run in accordance with the planned.  Good luck devs!
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
A little bit correction sir! They are not an online shopping, what they want to bring is a fair and anonymous transaction using blockchain technology. It is an online classified marketplace where the buyer and seller select or sell products. They want to bring changes with the current system in online shoppe.
I support this project because I like the concept of their platform.

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

There is not much difference on online market place and online shopping. As long as you are buying online, its online shopping I say. Online marketplace like ebay, amazon, alibaba has proven that their is big money on online shopping, making Jack Ma one of the most recognized billionaire owning Alibaba. If this different online marketplace has already succeeded, I am sure that this will also happen with Fair Ninja. First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain Technology, and cryptocurrencies will be used to pay instead of fiat money. This will be a new experience for buyers and sellers. Secondly, the Smart contract and security policies of Fair Ninja will surely attract more customers since everyone don't want to experience being scammed. This is the advantage of Fair Ninja over other existing marketplace and its best selling point as well.

The real interesting part pf this project is that they use toshi coin meaning they use blockchain technology in wich crypto currency is widely accepted internationally while shopping online. It’s good to know that this project promotes Cryptocurrency that means the popularity is getting high so our investment in this will rise very soon.
Is that really Toshi coin or Yoshi coin? I don't know if that similar but I think it is Yoshi coin since I have read it in the whitepaper. Well, we should clarify this because maybe there are some ICOs around here that has the native coin name for Toshi Coin. Anyway, I agree with your opinion. I believe that this will become popular also in worldwide because Fair Ninja will soon to become a cryptocurrency. There are many advantages to Fair Ninja than a usual online marketplace. One thing is that, they promote blockchain technology where transparency will see by anyone.

Its YOSHI coin abbreviated as YSH. Its clear in the white paper. Fair Ninja is really amazing since they will be promoting the use of cryptocurrency in online transactions particularly in buying from an online shop. I am sure that once people starting using Fair Ninja, they will get more familiar with cryptocurrency and see its advantages over Fiat Money.
Emdppablo is just have a typographical error. As I know also it was Yoshi Coin and YSH is their ticker name. It is good to be a hodler of YSH coin because if the price moves up, you can buy anything you want that suit to your tokens. In fact, you are just like discounter 3X because if you buy today, there is a discount. When tokens grow up, it will discount you more. And when the products you want to buy is discounted, you are discounted again. Imagine, you can save triple times than when you buy in other market.
thiendaicat

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

60% of the tokens will be for sales, if the number of tokens is not sold out it will be burned?
AdamEck

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your answer. Really well vision, really good plan, certain business.
Frankie Risser

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Expect a lot of investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will begin.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

I like the construction of this plan. Interesting business, outstanding business, assured activity.

Yes Fair Ninja is very interesting project in new technology, In disrupting online shopping through blockchain technology.
With both retailers and consumers in mind, fair ninja aims to revolutionize the world of
cashback and loyalty programs through the adoption of blockchain technology. Must say fair ninja
will replace the point system from the last century with the token, allowing users
to exchange token into any major cryptocurrency or fiat currency.
Now, customers do not have to worry the costumers, as they will always
be able to shop from their favorite brands all over the world using cryptocurrency as payment.
Dixon Todd

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I believe it's a great project!
Absorbing results, irreproachable website.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

More important thing is someone always fill the gap as vacuum can't remain for longer time. Fair Ninja with its approach and surely which will see lot of improvements as project will go through evolutionary process can become next big online marketplace. History repeats itself over and over again where new players replace outdated service providers which don't care of their customers.

You are correct bro! All of the people who can reach for the innovation and try to make change on the traditional things are the one who mostly succeed in life. In our current era where the technology advances too fast all you can do is to open your arms just to get with the flow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: