Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6206 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:44:36 AM

Fair Ninja have more access to their customer’s wants, needs and shopping habits and can easily send advertisements
to them on targeted items they would be the most interested in. This is a benefit for customers because they have
better access to product they actually are interested and are more likely to shop for sales online.

Fair Ninja is a Classified Marketplace not a privately owned online shop. Hence the product that will be available will be a combination of different items that registered Fair Ninja sellers want to put up. Originally Fair Ninja was designed for second hand items but since this is an open marketplace anyone can put up their items for sale may it be brand new or pre-loved items. Buyers on the other hand are protected by Fair Ninja's policy to prevent fraud. This is really a great development in online buying and selling.
Yes, they will be launching with second-hand items first but due to the goodness of the project and more people trusted the system. I think they are really into their second option which is to open it up for brand-new items. Fair Ninja will surely go a long way this time. Not so far from a successful project I think.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Fair Ninja platform is a huge project a nice platform using cryptocurrency as payment is amazing.
They find interesting differences in shopping behavior based on household income they also find
that depends on what they are shopping for and where they are shopping at.

Fair Ninja have a good and interesting platform but it seems like their sale is not huge. As a matter of fact, I do not see any admins at their official telegram right now but when it comes in inquiries, they are always answering it.
Few more days to go before the public sale ended, I hope that in this week, Fair Ninja will reach the softcap.
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

I suppose this plan is very nice and interesting! Very nice results, discerning results.  Good luck guys!

I will probably invest and buy some of their coins. I love the way they build and think up the concept of Online shopping. I’m into Online Shopping and it is too hassle when the shipping is too slow and I cannot understand what the seller was saying. FairNinja Project may be the answer on my problem.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies have begun to lose value over the past few months. But these are technologies of great potential, and FairNinja has bravely taken up the challenge and implemented blockchain technology in its system. By doing so, it is playing an important role in making people realise the worth of the technology and expose them to the world of cryptocurrency. With its extremely talented and diligent team of well-trained individuals guided and mentored by knowledgeable experts and bolstered by a quite powerful group of investors who are very supportive, FairNinja is a blooming project and I hope it reaches great heights and achieves success.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiO082rXkAE0Wko.jpg
Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language. Pay with: #Bitcoin #Ethereum #Litecoin and our very own #Yoshicoin

*Reminder:
Fair Ninja Private sale is live!
Simply go to the following link to #join our Private sale:
fairninja.com/private-sale

Hurry up guys. Time is ticking away.

Wooohhhh yeah!! The private sale has already started!! Man! I am excited to know has fast rhe private sale will be sold out! I am very confident that this will be one of the most sought after prpjects in 2018! I sure wouldn't wanna miss this great opportunity. I just hope that people realizes how great this project is and not make the same mistake that they did by ignoring bitcoin while it was just starting out and on its earliest days.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

Fair Ninja have more access to their customer’s wants, needs and shopping habits and can easily send advertisements
to them on targeted items they would be the most interested in. This is a benefit for customers because they have
better access to product they actually are interested and are more likely to shop for sales online.

Fair Ninja is a Classified Marketplace not a privately owned online shop. Hence the product that will be available will be a combination of different items that registered Fair Ninja sellers want to put up. Originally Fair Ninja was designed for second hand items but since this is an open marketplace anyone can put up their items for sale may it be brand new or pre-loved items. Buyers on the other hand are protected by Fair Ninja's policy to prevent fraud. This is really a great development in online buying and selling.
Yes, they will be launching with second-hand items first but due to the goodness of the project and more people trusted the system. I think they are really into their second option which is to open it up for brand-new items. Fair Ninja will surely go a long way this time. Not so far from a successful project I think.
And still one of the good things with this project is they will be accepting small investors to sell their products in the platform. So if you decide to have your own online shop, you can just be one of Fair Ninja’s sellers. You can sell your product in the platform.

Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Fruit Ninja is able to disrupt the world of online trading! I like this convenient service and products,
 as well as new blockchain technology!

TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language. Pay with: #Bitcoin #Ethereum #Litecoin and our very own #Yoshicoin

*Reminder:

Oh Wow! I really feel excited about this one. This is the first test that Fair Ninja will face and I am really excited for the result. Fair Ninja will definitely give justice to all the comments here. Let us support this amazing project. All Investors should really take this chance.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

*Reminder:

Oh Wow! I really feel excited about this one. This is the first test that Fair Ninja will face and I am really excited for the result. Fair Ninja will definitely give justice to all the comments here. Let us support this amazing project. All Investors should really take this chance.
This one is like a dry run for Fair ninja. Crypto enthusiast what are you waiting for, let us start the ball rollin and buy the tokens now so we can buy items from Fair ninja and give it a try ourselves.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

Fair Ninja platform is a huge project a nice platform using cryptocurrency as payment is amazing.
They find interesting differences in shopping behavior based on household income they also find
that depends on what they are shopping for and where they are shopping at.

Fair Ninja have a good and interesting platform but it seems like their sale is not huge. As a matter of fact, I do not see any admins at their official telegram right now but when it comes in inquiries, they are always answering it.
Few more days to go before the public sale ended, I hope that in this week, Fair Ninja will reach the softcap.
You mean only few more days left for fair ninja to reach the soft cap, maybe investors are looking for sale and then that's the time they'll contribute and invested in!? I will try to ask questions in their telegram account about it to know what's the status of their public sale and if they already reached the soft cap...
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

Hi Ninjas. Howdy! Do you guys have any update on  what is happening with Fair Ninja? The project is really good and I hope that they will get the support they need to start developing the project. This is really a great opportunity for investors and users to participate in such a great project. Read more on their whitepaper here https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf, so you can see what I am talking about.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:50:04 AM

Damn, this project really is gaining some good traffic slowly but surely. In my opinion, the number of people getting drawn into the concept of this project will surely be increasing more and more as the days pass by and the launching get closer and closer. The concept is full proof together with the developers. I really am expecting a successful future for this project. Good luck fair ninja team.!!!
Fair Ninja to the moon!
I hope that the investors like us will appreciate the concept of this project rather than questioning their exchange. Many investors oftenly discuss when it will goes to the moon, not knowing how really hard to attain a better outcome in a project. Like you, I hope that other investors also have strong hands so that we all hold yoshi coin till the price goes to 10 dollars.
It is not a joke and it is attainable since Fair Ninja is a good project.

Investors side will always look for the winning side, dont hide your self, we all know that we are investing to any project for the great return.
we are risking money for the project and be listed in a good exchange as it is the only way to get the money in return and wishing to be bigger amount.
Commonly, we are here because we want to invest in every project. We keep our eye on the project that we think has more potential to become successful though there are lots of scam. Obviously, we get profits by trading on exchange and we need to assure that someday our investment will grow up.
Ya you are right. But let us not forget that investing on the crowdsale alone will not benefit us if the project itself will not also be successful. So both the ICO and the project itself should be supported. Our word of mouth and sharing them in social medias will help.
Fair Ninja token sale seems like quiet. And I don't even see an announcement regarding the tokens they raised already. I support their ICO as well as I update also in their project development but I do not see any eagerness to the team of Fair Ninja. I don't know if they are busy in developing the platform or what. But this is just my perception, Fair Ninja is good ICO and we must not miss the opportunity to buy yoshi coin.

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

Fair Ninja Project is great for retailers because they aren’t just sending out mass flyers and emails to the wrong individuals.
This leads to quicker more efficient sales.
I really love the platform of Fair Ninja, their project must me awaited!
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

Fair Ninja Project is great for retailers because they aren’t just sending out mass flyers and emails to the wrong individuals.
This leads to quicker more efficient sales.
I really love the platform of Fair Ninja, their project must me awaited!

Customers are more likely to price compare online which leads to more transparency for the customer.
There are search engines and sites that even do this work for customers. Because of this,
customers can be sure they are getting a fair deal.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

I suppose this plan is very nice and interesting! Very nice results, discerning results.  Good luck guys!

I will probably invest and buy some of their coins. I love the way they build and think up the concept of Online shopping. I’m into Online Shopping and it is too hassle when the shipping is too slow and I cannot understand what the seller was saying. FairNinja Project may be the answer on my problem.
Me too, i will probably try and buy yoshi coin and buy in fair ninja to experience how is it transacting with this platform. And if it goes well, i will make it on regular basis because as you can see, those who are in cryptocurrency probably have a new way to spend their tokens. Yahoo...
Pritichiri01

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Such amazing information from the CRYPTORIYA!!!

The entire process of transferring crypto into fiat money requires high fees and is a long process. Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency buying goods and services without loosing money on transfer fees.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

Private sale.
Please fill out this form if you are interested in
participating in the Fair Ninja presale and want to be
updated as more details are announced.

Minimum participation - 10,000 USD

https://www.fairninja.com/private-sale

Their PRIVATE SALE is LIVE!!! such confidence from the team giving a minimum amount to invest like that.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

In these days, Online shopping opens up the market to buyers and sellers across the world
This increases visibility and can be a positive revenue stream for many countries, everything is ‘open’ all of the time.
Shopping can take place at any time of the day or night and from any location.
Fair Ninja really opens up the market and makes time zones obsolete.

That is very nice for Fair ninja where in they operate on a world wide level, and in addition to that where  it is open to everyone, where ever they are but most specially with multi language automated feature, everyone can understand without difficulty the description of items or products with this unique feature of Fair ninja.

that's really an awesome for the this project as well. But isn't in the future fair ninja will going to face a big problems in terms of their

competitors in online shopping like amazon, alliexpress and more? Well, I guess Fair ninja has an advantage with them due to its token of this

project can be trade able compare to them which it can give opportunity to anyone also to give profit too.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

Damn, no matter which way I think about it or look at it, I really cannot help but just be so amazed by the concept of this project. I believe that the platform that this project is planning to run will really be helping a lot if people searching for things that they want to buy in a more easier and more secured online shopping platform. And by seeing the potential on this project., I became more confident. I wish this will happen faster.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

Damn, no matter which way I think about it or look at it, I really cannot help but just be so amazed by the concept of this project. I believe that the platform that this project is planning to run will really be helping a lot if people searching for things that they want to buy in a more easier and more secured online shopping platform. And by seeing the potential on this project., I became more confident. I wish this will happen faster.
You are right about this. This project is really amazing and I am also hoping that this project will really run smoothly upon implementation. The success of this project is also our success because we are supporting a project that will really change the face of online selling industry. Fair Ninja will simply revolutionize the way we buy and sell.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: