Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
TrainDING

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

Damn, this project really is gaining some good traffic slowly but surely. In my opinion, the number of people getting drawn into the concept of this project will surely be increasing more and more as the days pass by and the launching get closer and closer. The concept is full proof together with the developers. I really am expecting a successful future for this project. Good luck fair ninja team.!!!
Ya sure. By the way, have you invested already in their ICO? Not not, dont be late, you still have a chance. Do not be deprived of your opportunity to earn a good profit with their token Yoshi. You can either keep them in your wallet and use in your future purchase in the platform or just trade them.

i invest on this one i dont want to be late, i dont want to miss the chance.
a great opportunity to participate with fair ninja, the project is good for everyone's protection.
both parties are secured, this will surely hit the market.

Good for you. This is surely a wise investment. A first of its kind in this field. Even amazon, ebay, alibaba and other existing online marketplace doesn't have the security that Fair Ninja offers to its users, both buyers and sellers. You will surely earn big in the future. More power to Fair Ninja Team.
I agree the security that Blockchain can only give is not comparable to those mentioned existing online marketplace above. I think that would be the big advantage of Fair Ninja against its competitors. The protection also of the buyer and seller using smart contract is a plus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

Damn, this project really is gaining some good traffic slowly but surely. In my opinion, the number of people getting drawn into the concept of this project will surely be increasing more and more as the days pass by and the launching get closer and closer. The concept is full proof together with the developers. I really am expecting a successful future for this project. Good luck fair ninja team.!!!
Ya sure. By the way, have you invested already in their ICO? Not not, dont be late, you still have a chance. Do not be deprived of your opportunity to earn a good profit with their token Yoshi. You can either keep them in your wallet and use in your future purchase in the platform or just trade them.

a great opportunity to participate with fair ninja, the project is good for everyone's protection.

Good for you. This is surely a wise investment. A first of its kind in this field. Even amazon, ebay, alibaba and other existing online marketplace doesn't have the security that Fair Ninja offers to its users, both buyers and sellers. You will surely earn big in the future. More power to Fair Ninja Team.
I agree the security that Blockchain can only give is not comparable to those mentioned existing online marketplace above. I think that would be the big advantage of Fair Ninja against its competitors. The protection also of the buyer and seller using smart contract is a plus.

I do hope that Fair Ninja gets the support it deserves. The idea of the project is really great securing both the buyers and the sellers at the same time and insuring that there is no fraud involved in both sides. Payment is guaranteed as Fair Ninja holds the payment as deposit and secures that both party will be satisfied. An innovation in the online marketplace and will surely be copied by others in the future.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Hope many investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin!

Constructing this kind and running this well is a very difficult challenge on the Team and Developers but if this project succeeds it will be a great breakthrough on the world of Cryptos and even in the Online Marketing.

This is a challenge, but the team is prepared for this and it will not be difficult.
they construct the plan and project. we should wait for their development in the future.
this one hit the public and will give big impact in online shopping.
They are currently in private sale. We should wait for them to finish the sales first then let us see if this project will continue and develop their platform. August 15 is the end of the sale, am I right? It seems like few days to go, we will experience the fair and equality in online shopping.

I am looking forward for the success of Fair Ninja and I hope they list the Yoshi coin in good exchanges so that our investment will grow faster. Aside from that, I hope they still update us even their ICO will be done.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

Fair Ninja to the moon!
I hope that the investors like us will appreciate the concept of this project rather than questioning their exchange. Many investors oftenly discuss when it will goes to the moon, not knowing how really hard to attain a better outcome in a project. Like you, I hope that other investors also have strong hands so that we all hold yoshi coin till the price goes to 10 dollars.
It is not a joke and it is attainable since Fair Ninja is a good project.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

Fair Ninja websites could consider changing their product
variety and modifying the website's functionality based on product categories to achieve
higher online outcomes. Their findings offer specific insights to online retailers and to
some degree to manufacturers that are considering online retailing.   
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

Fair Ninja to the moon!
I hope that the investors like us will appreciate the concept of this project rather than questioning their exchange. Many investors oftenly discuss when it will goes to the moon, not knowing how really hard to attain a better outcome in a project. Like you, I hope that other investors also have strong hands so that we all hold yoshi coin till the price goes to 10 dollars.

Investors side will always look for the winning side, dont hide your self, we all know that we are investing to any project for the great return.
we are risking money for the project and be listed in a good exchange as it is the only way to get the money in return and wishing to be bigger amount.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

I do hope that Fair Ninja gets the support it deserves. The idea of the project is really great securing both the buyers and the sellers at the same time and insuring that there is no fraud involved in both sides. Payment is guaranteed as Fair Ninja holds the payment as deposit and secures that both party will be satisfied. An innovation in the online marketplace and will surely be copied by others in the future.
That's what I am talking! We should really support this project and I hope investors will really help on making this project a successful one. Imagine a pioneer project worldwide that will prove that online selling can be trusted as being fair, fast and secured.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.
That's right! The fair ninja is very great and have a potential in the making because this is a online market where you can purchase goods that people will really want and love.
That's true. And one thing we should remember are rhe transactions must be made using cryptocurrency. Well, another oroject that will love by the crypto users and furthermore, they have very nice feauture. One of the best for.me is the Smart Contract feauture.  It both protect the seller and the buyer. Fair ninja is really.good.
It is a must to have a smart contract in online business like they have in Fair Ninja. Or else it will be likened to what i saw in a social media. Ordered gadget arrived as only trash inside the box. So if there is no buyers protection the buyer will end up a loser here. Both parties must be protected here.

Very friendly and trend flexible. We used to like online shop on different websites on the internet but nowadays we deducted so much on what we order, for example when we order across the country we will pay up some taxes and shipping fee that sometimes costing much more than the item. Very good concept idea on this project.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

Fair Ninja is a one-stop online shop accepting cryptocurrency as payment that is globally available. Fair Ninja will merge with another online shop in other countries, making buyers to have broad choices of product. This will also help the buyer to find the product they want at a reasonable price.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Fair Ninja using Blockchain brings in a high-level of transparency and openness to the online shopping model.
When used or refurbished large sized goods are sold its easier to trace the history of the product
through its previous owners. Transaction validity to claim warranty and return of goods is easier to establish.
Yes you are right. It give a better look and feel for online shopping. Makes it more easier, more secure and more interesting. I really believe that fair ninja really hit it big with this one. I mean, just look at how great the concept is, and how in demand it would be for us crypto lovers that wants easier ways to shop with our cryptos. Plus this will also attract a lot of non crypto enthusiasts to try cryptos and experience the benefits it could bring which will then lead to faster mass adoption. Great job fair ninja team!
Well, what can I say? You definitely said it all zycast! But I would like to focus on that you have said about non-crypto enthusiasts and I totally agree with that. Sometimes we have difficulty on explaining to them how crypto works but when they've seen the platform of Fair Ninja and got interested on one of their products, I am definitely sure that this person will buy Yoshi tokens and transact using cryptocurrencies and the rest of the story will be history.

Fair ninja have me in their back. I totally believe in this project and on my opinion also, those who are not into Cryptocurrency will definitely be curious on this and later will be interested to use also crypto currency in trading here at fair ninja. I believe that this project will open door to people who are not crypto enthusiasts.
Possibly. What can they do if they want something in the platform and there is no other way they can get it aside from buying Yoshi token and pay them. You are right, it will lead them to discover more about cryptocurrency.

Yes, this is so true. Just think about a scenario when a collector has some models or some things or versions of these things he collects but couldn't get his hands on it because of the item being phased out by the xompany. What then will he do to get some? He will obviously go to extensive efforts in looking for people who have the stuff he needs and make offers. This is where fair ninja comes in. When there are owners or people that have collectibles and don't want them  anymore or need a few extra buck, they can use this platform to sell theur items and the collectors will be able to bud in that specific object and complete his collection or at keast increase the number. This platform will really be doing a lot in changing the way collectors hunt for their favorite items. Thus push better mass adoption.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language. Pay with: #Bitcoin #Ethereum #Litecoin and our very own #Yoshicoin

*Reminder:
Fair Ninja Private sale is live!
Simply go to the following link to #join our Private sale:
fairninja.com/private-sale

Hurry up guys. Time is ticking away.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience.

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

I read their white paper it is nice, policies of the companies of course they have it.
But not all company implemented their policy
I have many experienced with this scenario exchange item not at all, it so hard
to exchange the item you purchased, this is only  with my personal experienced,
I hope i'm not the only one who experienced this problem.

Your concern is quite valid Jakjak! We all have gone through similar situation in the past, and boy it is quite a horrible experience so to say.

Yet, allow us to welcome you to the beauty of smart contracts where certain conditions need to be met before releasing payments.

These are self executing contracts so you don't have to worry about a third party having control or manipulating the contract.

To cut to the chase, smart contracts will require you to confirm that you are satisfied with the product you received before it sends payment to the vendor, which i hope will make you feel more protected as a consumer.

Right! Fair Ninja also suggest their best products and they'll give you coupons
and freebies, using cryptocurrecies as payment is amazing.
It’s easy to shop co'z they give what you’re looking for and very convenient!

That's one of the strategies of Fair Ninja which I think is good to attract more investors to patronize their program here in this project as well, Even me I will partake on their program as customer due to it will satisfy me with their service offer.

This feAture of Fair ninja is about loyalty program.. this strategy are for loyal customers to keep coming to them, they must get rewards. It is a very  good marketing strategy I should say and used by many
smith4cris

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language. Pay with: #Bitcoin #Ethereum #Litecoin and our very own #Yoshicoin

*Reminder:
Fair Ninja Private sale is live!
Simply go to the following link to #join our Private sale:
fairninja.com/private-sale

Hurry up guys. Time is ticking away.

Nice. Let us support this project guys. Read the white paper and be enthralled on what Fair Ninja has to offer. Click the link above for the private sale. Its really amazing how they thought on ways to protect buyers and sellers in doing their transaction. Read more on Fair Ninja and appreciate the beauty of the policy and concept they offer. Good luck to Fair Ninja Team.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

Fair Ninja to the moon!

Investors side will always look for the winning side, dont hide your self, we all know that we are investing to any project for the great return.
we are risking money for the project and be listed in a good exchange as it is the only way to get the money in return and wishing to be bigger amount.
Commonly, we are here because we want to invest in every project. We keep our eye on the project that we think has more potential to become successful though there are lots of scam. Obviously, we get profits by trading on exchange and we need to assure that someday our investment will grow up.

Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Your transaction information will be safe and secured which will be covered by Blockchain Technology. While your personal computer will depend on your installed anti-virus on your end. Fair Ninja project will also protect you from scammers or bogus buyers and sellers that will just only get your information and your money.

Isn’t it that payments will go to FairNinJa first before it will be released to the seller, the buyer must receive the item fiesta d make sure it’s in good condition. So I can’t see any hacking incident in the transactions.  It is still the Fair Ninja’s responsibility with regards to payment.

Whats the point of hacking the platform if all of the transaction will be backed up by a smart contract. On my own understanding all of the funds or payment will be locked by a smart contract so if both the buyer and seller agree that will be the only time the buyer will get the payment and if the buyer dont get the quality of product thats indicated on the platform he can do a refund and if the items dont get back to the seller within 14days the seller will keep the fund.

Security and privacy pattern is given on this because it is a blockchain.
They used to protect individual’s identities and data. As  far as I know they didn’t have any partners on security labels but it is too common for a project to have their own security and privacy terms and patterns.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

In these days, Online shopping opens up the market to buyers and sellers across the world
This increases visibility and can be a positive revenue stream for many countries, everything is ‘open’ all of the time.
Shopping can take place at any time of the day or night and from any location.
Fair Ninja really opens up the market and makes time zones obsolete.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

Fair Ninja to the moon!

Commonly, we are here because we want to invest in every project. We keep our eye on the project that we think has more potential to become successful though there are lots of scam. Obviously, we get profits by trading on exchange and we need to assure that someday our investment will grow up.
Ya you are right. But let us not forget that investing on the crowdsale alone will not benefit us if the project itself will not also be successful. So both the ICO and the project itself should be supported. Our word of mouth and sharing them in social medias will help.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

In these days, Online shopping opens up the market to buyers and sellers across the world
This increases visibility and can be a positive revenue stream for many countries, everything is ‘open’ all of the time.

That is very nice for Fair ninja where in they operate on a world wide level, and in addition to that where  it is open to everyone, where ever they are but most specially with multi language automated feature, everyone can understand without difficulty the description of items or products with this unique feature of Fair ninja.
smith4cris

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

That is very nice for Fair ninja where in they operate on a world wide level, and in addition to that where  it is open to everyone, where ever they are but most specially with multi language automated feature, everyone can understand without difficulty the description of items or products with this unique feature of Fair ninja.

Sure, that is great but I think Fair Ninja will be facing several challenges before it operate smoothly. However time and again, online marketplace like alibaba, ebay and amazon has proven that their is no barrier in selling goods online. Following the steps of those successful companies, it will be easier for Fair Ninja. Besides, the policy provided by Fair Ninja and the smart contracts on blockchain is its unique feature that is surely be appreciated by users world wide.

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

Looks is a type of advertising trading platform, I want to know in so many platform, what is the advantage of you, how about your guarantee system, how to solve the trading disputes, I care about is this
Hey dude! Fairninja is a first worldwide classified marketplace using blockchain technology. They will be online marketplace. You can read some more informations from their whitepaper.

Well, about the trading system. FAIR ninja have come up with the feauture about Smart Contract.  This is where, before the token payment be given to the seller, the buyer must first assure Fair ninja if the product was received and in working and ggod condition.  Otherwise, token patment will not be release by Fair ninja to the seller without the buyers confirmation of the products condition. That is only to site one. Be surprise yourself how great this project is by going through their white paper. You will surely enjoy.

For me based on what as I have read on the white paper of the fair ninja project platform on of the advantage of this project is they have a certain characteristic
that you as a costumer you.can avail or purchase any goods or product that is available in other parts of the world.
Definitely. Fair ninja is world-wide, so it means there are lots of options to shop and compare products. You gotta see lots of different products around the world.
Aaaaand!,,,,  I dont have money for shopping but I have crypto so I can buy what I want in Fair Ninja. This is the best. A lot of people do not have money, do not have visa cards but they have cryptocurrencies in their wallet. These are not hindrances anymore in online shopping.
That was a good point there buddy! I believe that this project really has great potential especially for us who really owns some cryptocurrencies. Fair Ninja will definitely give us the comfort that we need. 

Yes, when using Fair Ninja, user feels secure and safe with their transactions. They are guaranteed to receive their item in good condition or else, seller will not get paid. Seller are insured to get paid since Fair Ninja already collected the payment from the buyer ready to be credited to the seller once the transaction is completed.
Ya sure. Both must be protected. They need to protect the interest of not only buyers but also sellers. They should make some ideas in which they could attract more buyer and more people to the site. Like I know one online shop that offer 15% of in their first purchase and another percentage for second purchase also. This way, buyers will be interested to purchase to avail the discount.
That's why they called fair ninja because its fair for both parties, and i remember they're  also offering their client an incentive for those who will give more transaction for buying or selling using fair ninja...
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: