Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
TrainDING

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

In these days, Online shopping opens up the market to buyers and sellers across the world
This increases visibility and can be a positive revenue stream for many countries, everything is ‘open’ all of the time.
Shopping can take place at any time of the day or night and from any location.
Fair Ninja really opens up the market and makes time zones obsolete.

That is very nice for Fair ninja where in they operate on a world wide level, and in addition to that where  it is open to everyone, where ever they are but most specially with multi language automated feature, everyone can understand without difficulty the description of items or products with this unique feature of Fair ninja.

Sure, that is great but I think Fair Ninja will be facing several challenges before it operate smoothly. However time and again, online marketplace like alibaba, ebay and amazon has proven that their is no barrier in selling goods online. Following the steps of those successful companies, it will be easier for Fair Ninja. Besides, the policy provided by Fair Ninja and the smart contracts on blockchain is its unique feature that is surely be appreciated by users world wide.
You are correct smith4cris, they will really face challenges and difficulties along the way.  But this is just normal because it means they are learning every day and time will come that they can cope up with these things. The online marketplace is proven to be successful once managed properly. Fair Ninja is more powerful than any online marketplace that you have mentioned especially when it comes to security and fairness. Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts will have a huge role in the project's success.
Salty yor

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:06:08 AM

Awesome ,Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world. It offers transparent, reliable, secure, and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable and completely frictionless.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

The shift to online shopping in recent years has been phenomenal. Customers and retailers are both looking
to the internet as the new standard way to buy and sell products. To show the industry’s emergence.
Fair Ninja concept is really nice! Their worldwide classified marketplace and using cryptocurrency as payment
is very interesting.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

Which is the best reason to shop online? Low prices, of course!
Because online stores do not have rental and utility cost, salaries for staff and other expenses
to keep the business running, they can often offer great deals and discounts
hope Fair Ninja have more new idea than the other online shop can't wait for their launching.

No so much cost on the merchant to be payed, maybe because of that Online Shopping is so much too affordable than normal shopping on stores and shops.
Just shipping and it’s done. Good idea and concept of the FairNinja Team and Developers on both buyer and seller.
TrainDING

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

Looks is a type of advertising trading platform, I want to know in so many platform, what is the advantage of you, how about your guarantee system, how to solve the trading disputes, I care about is this
Hey dude! Fairninja is a first worldwide classified marketplace using blockchain technology. They will be online marketplace. You can read some more informations from their whitepaper.

Well, about the trading system. FAIR ninja have come up with the feauture about Smart Contract.  This is where, before the token payment be given to the seller, the buyer must first assure Fair ninja if the product was received and in working and ggod condition.  Otherwise, token patment will not be release by Fair ninja to the seller without the buyers confirmation of the products condition. That is only to site one. Be surprise yourself how great this project is by going through their white paper. You will surely enjoy.

For me based on what as I have read on the white paper of the fair ninja project platform on of the advantage of this project is they have a certain characteristic
that you as a costumer you.can avail or purchase any goods or product that is available in other parts of the world.
Definitely. Fair ninja is world-wide, so it means there are lots of options to shop and compare products. You gotta see lots of different products around the world.
Aaaaand!,,,,  I dont have money for shopping but I have crypto so I can buy what I want in Fair Ninja. This is the best. A lot of people do not have money, do not have visa cards but they have cryptocurrencies in their wallet. These are not hindrances anymore in online shopping.
That was a good point there buddy! I believe that this project really has great potential especially for us who really owns some cryptocurrencies. Fair Ninja will definitely give us the comfort that we need.  

Yes, when using Fair Ninja, user feels secure and safe with their transactions. They are guaranteed to receive their item in good condition or else, seller will not get paid. Seller are insured to get paid since Fair Ninja already collected the payment from the buyer ready to be credited to the seller once the transaction is completed.
Ya sure. Both must be protected. They need to protect the interest of not only buyers but also sellers. They should make some ideas in which they could attract more buyer and more people to the site. Like I know one online shop that offer 15% of in their first purchase and another percentage for second purchase also. This way, buyers will be interested to purchase to avail the discount.
That's why they called fair ninja because its fair for both parties, and i remember they're  also offering their client an incentive for those who will give more transaction for buying or selling using fair ninja...
I guess you are referring for the reward. Yes, they are giving away rewards when you are having more transactions using Fair Ninja. But wait there's more, they are also giving rewards when the two parties have created reviews, a reward for the buyer and reward for the seller. What a great experience! isn't it? 
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

The shift to online shopping in recent years has been phenomenal. Customers and retailers are both looking
to the internet as the new standard way to buy and sell products. To show the industry’s emergence.
Fair Ninja concept is really nice! Their worldwide classified marketplace and using cryptocurrency as payment
is very interesting.
You are correct ANGELA07, online shopping is now a trend and became a lifestyle. People nowadays are too busy to go to the physical supermarkets or malls to buy their clothes and necessities that is why they are buying items online. Fair Ninja will definitely help people who need to buy something online.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

is very interesting.
You are correct ANGELA07, online shopping is now a trend and became a lifestyle. People nowadays are too busy to go to the physical supermarkets or malls to buy their clothes and necessities that is why they are buying items online. Fair Ninja will definitely help people who need to buy something online.
Online shopping became a trend, because one of the pioneers of online shopping, though of  just going with the flow.  People are really getting hooked in the internet, that is why, they put shopping easy to reach for the people. Now, since there are is no huge trading for second hand items, meaning in the online shopping very few are involved in second hand trading that is why initially, Fair Ninja, targeted second hand then they realize maybe that it will be  a bigger market if they cater to both second hand and brand new items.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

In these days, Online shopping opens up the market to buyers and sellers across the world
This increases visibility and can be a positive revenue stream for many countries, everything is ‘open’ all of the time.
Shopping can take place at any time of the day or night and from any location.
Fair Ninja really opens up the market and makes time zones obsolete.

That is very nice for Fair ninja where in they operate on a world wide level, and in addition to that where  it is open to everyone, where ever they are but most specially with multi language automated feature, everyone can understand without difficulty the description of items or products with this unique feature of Fair ninja.

Sure, that is great but I think Fair Ninja will be facing several challenges before it operate smoothly. However time and again, online marketplace like alibaba, ebay and amazon has proven that their is no barrier in selling goods online. Following the steps of those successful companies, it will be easier for Fair Ninja. Besides, the policy provided by Fair Ninja and the smart contracts on blockchain is its unique feature that is surely be appreciated by users world wide.
The problem here with Fair Ninja is, they cannot compete with these giant companies since they limited their means of payment to only cryptocurrency or to only Yoshi tokens. So the door for fiat clients have already been closed. Unlike these gian online markets they’ve already established name since the beginning when cryptocurrency was not yet invented.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

I just want to share the post of FAIRNINJA team on their Facebook page.

Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language. Pay with: #Bitcoin #Ethereum #Litecoin and our very own #Yoshicoin

*Reminder:
Fair Ninja Private sale is live!
Simply go to the following link to #join our Private sale:
https://www.fairninja.com/private-sale

BEWARE of any person asking you to invest in other wallets, make sure to do it only on their website.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
Does the private sale ended? I heard some rumors that Fair Ninja do not yet reach their soft cap.
Hey! Team! Wake up! Few more days to go before the launching of this project. If we only depends to the private sale nothing goes on in Fair Ninja. They need to have sales also during crowdsale and I hope that most of us here will put some investments in Fair Ninja.
sonjay22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Looks is a type of advertising trading platform, I want to know in so many platform, what is the advantage of you, how about your guarantee system, how to solve the trading disputes, I care about is this
Hey dude! Fairninja is a first worldwide classified marketplace using blockchain technology. They will be online marketplace. You can read some more informations from their whitepaper.

Well, about the trading system. FAIR ninja have come up with the feauture about Smart Contract.  This is where, before the token payment be given to the seller, the buyer must first assure Fair ninja if the product was received and in working and ggod condition.  Otherwise, token patment will not be release by Fair ninja to the seller without the buyers confirmation of the products condition. That is only to site one. Be surprise yourself how great this project is by going through their white paper. You will surely enjoy.

For me based on what as I have read on the white paper of the fair ninja project platform on of the advantage of this project is they have a certain characteristic
that you as a costumer you.can avail or purchase any goods or product that is available in other parts of the world.
Definitely. Fair ninja is world-wide, so it means there are lots of options to shop and compare products. You gotta see lots of different products around the world.
Aaaaand!,,,,  I dont have money for shopping but I have crypto so I can buy what I want in Fair Ninja. This is the best. A lot of people do not have money, do not have visa cards but they have cryptocurrencies in their wallet. These are not hindrances anymore in online shopping.
That was a good point there buddy! I believe that this project really has great potential especially for us who really owns some cryptocurrencies. Fair Ninja will definitely give us the comfort that we need.  

Yes, when using Fair Ninja, user feels secure and safe with their transactions. They are guaranteed to receive their item in good condition or else, seller will not get paid. Seller are insured to get paid since Fair Ninja already collected the payment from the buyer ready to be credited to the seller once the transaction is completed.
Ya sure. Both must be protected. They need to protect the interest of not only buyers but also sellers. They should make some ideas in which they could attract more buyer and more people to the site. Like I know one online shop that offer 15% of in their first purchase and another percentage for second purchase also. This way, buyers will be interested to purchase to avail the discount.
That's why they called fair ninja because its fair for both parties, and i remember they're  also offering their client an incentive for those who will give more transaction for buying or selling using fair ninja...
I guess you are referring for the reward. Yes, they are giving away rewards when you are having more transactions using Fair Ninja. But wait there's more, they are also giving rewards when the two parties have created reviews, a reward for the buyer and reward for the seller. What a great experience! isn't it? 
Wooh really, i didn't know that kind of reward yet until now... And yes is really a great experience for both seller and buyer, they just simply create reviews after their transaction right and they will receive reward... Another great idea from fair ninja to their users (buyer/seller) and thanks for sharing this dude...
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:07:54 AM

I have been here in this forum just this year. But even so, I have already been able to see a whole lot of ICOs that have come and go. But this one? Man, I. Telling you guys, thus is gold! Do not make the same mistakes you did when you stumbled upon bitcoins and never did anything to earn some. Either by investing or just by doing some jobs that pays bitcoins for salaries. Just my point of view.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

I have been here in this forum just this year. But even so, I have already been able to see a whole lot of ICOs that have come and go. But this one? Man, I. Telling you guys, thus is gold! Do not make the same mistakes you did when you stumbled upon bitcoins and never did anything to earn some. Either by investing or just by doing some jobs that pays bitcoins for salaries. Just my point of view.

That is great you appreciate the project. Fair Ninja has a fairly good concept. Originally designed to cater 2nd hand goods. I hope they are open to users suggestion. The Concept is really great and can be used in selling brand new items as well. I think this could also be used as guide by other online selling platform.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:05:26 AM

Fair Ninja have more access to their customer’s wants, needs and shopping habits and can easily send advertisements
to them on targeted items they would be the most interested in. This is a benefit for customers because they have
better access to product they actually are interested and are more likely to shop for sales online.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Yes fair ninja could look at it to check the background of the seller and the history of their transactions before but i think not all the time  and the items of the seller is different case!? What if sellers have high ratings but selling fake items, but maybe fair ninja has a fair solution for this to the benifit's this project and both buyers and sellers goodluck...

When you say fake items are you pertaining to imitation items? Surely more and more people are buying imitation products since they can't afford the original one. I am not quite sure if Fair Ninja can regulate this. However, buyers will have a choice if they wish to return the item when they see it as an imitation product.

Maybe they will have some translator that converts word into international language which is English. A good question by the way. They may probably have translators for that to prevent language and communication barriers.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Damn, this project really is gaining some good traffic slowly but surely. In my opinion, the number of people getting drawn into the concept of this project will surely be increasing more and more as the days pass by and the launching get closer and closer. The concept is full proof together with the developers. I really am expecting a successful future for this project. Good luck fair ninja team.!!!
Fair Ninja to the moon!
I hope that the investors like us will appreciate the concept of this project rather than questioning their exchange. Many investors oftenly discuss when it will goes to the moon, not knowing how really hard to attain a better outcome in a project. Like you, I hope that other investors also have strong hands so that we all hold yoshi coin till the price goes to 10 dollars.
It is not a joke and it is attainable since Fair Ninja is a good project.

Investors side will always look for the winning side, dont hide your self, we all know that we are investing to any project for the great return.
we are risking money for the project and be listed in a good exchange as it is the only way to get the money in return and wishing to be bigger amount.

I invest in this project because they have a good thing to implement later after ICO.
i do know that this will be a big help for the people all over the world with online shopping and dealing from p2p.
But i dont want to deny, i am expecting a good exchange after ICO, for me to have my investment worthy.
Me too! I really believe in this project and I want them to support till the end. They have the capability to shine out through the hundreds of ICOs in this forum. But I am looking for the noise and popularity of Fair Ninja and I think they are  quiet right now. Anyway, there is no negligence upon the admin because they are always here to help us specially in investment.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

is very interesting.
Online shopping became a trend, because one of the pioneers of online shopping, though of  just going with the flow.  People are really getting hooked in the internet, that is why, they put shopping easy to reach for the people. Now, since there are is no huge trading for second hand items, meaning in the online shopping very few are involved in second hand trading that is why initially, Fair Ninja, targeted second hand then they realize maybe that it will be  a bigger market if they cater to both second hand and brand new items.
That is a very nice move of Fair ninja. They will have a wider market if they choose to sell second hand and brand new items. I am pretty sure that people who are not interested in buying second hand items might be interested now because they can compare the products. Thanks Fair ninja for giving us more options.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Anyway. I hope gold and not copper. Do you have any update yet on their ICO? Any update about the project itself? Are they doing some activities to make their project and plans moving? I wish there is someone here who can give real update on what is happening right now with this project.

TrainDING

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

Which is the best reason to shop online? Low prices, of course!
Because online stores do not have rental and utility cost, salaries for staff and other expenses
to keep the business running, they can often offer great deals and discounts
hope Fair Ninja have more new idea than the other online shop can't wait for their launching.

No so much cost on the merchant to be payed, maybe because of that Online Shopping is so much too affordable than normal shopping on stores and shops.
Just shipping and it’s done. Good idea and concept of the FairNinja Team and Developers on both buyer and seller.
I really like the concept of online shopping when it comes to convenience. Some are not that cheap to buy but if you are a busy person, you will grab it because the item you ordered will be delivered right into your doorstep. But the problem is that there are online sellers that really don't care about quality control and after sales management. The package should be intact and should be opened unless you paid for it compared to Fair Ninja, you are totally protected because of the Smart Contract. You can check the item first before you allow the seller to have your money. I guess that's neat enough for me.
sonjay22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Yes fair ninja could look at it to check the background of the seller and the history of their transactions before but i think not all the time  and the items of the seller is different case!? What if sellers have high ratings but selling fake items, but maybe fair ninja has a fair solution for this to the benifit's this project and both buyers and sellers goodluck...

When you say fake items are you pertaining to imitation items? Surely more and more people are buying imitation products since they can't afford the original one. I am not quite sure if Fair Ninja can regulate this. However, buyers will have a choice if they wish to return the item when they see it as an imitation product.

Maybe they will have some translator that converts word into international language which is English. A good question by the way. They may probably have translators for that to prevent language and communication barriers.
That is really applicable for this project since it available for everyone around the world, and not everyone can understand English language especially in Middle East and some Asian countries...
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

Fair Ninja have more access to their customer’s wants, needs and shopping habits and can easily send advertisements
to them on targeted items they would be the most interested in. This is a benefit for customers because they have
better access to product they actually are interested and are more likely to shop for sales online.

Fair Ninja is a Classified Marketplace not a privately owned online shop. Hence the product that will be available will be a combination of different items that registered Fair Ninja sellers want to put up. Originally Fair Ninja was designed for second hand items but since this is an open marketplace anyone can put up their items for sale may it be brand new or pre-loved items. Buyers on the other hand are protected by Fair Ninja's policy to prevent fraud. This is really a great development in online buying and selling.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: