Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TimLouise

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

Work is hard what goeureka is doing, But really appreciable work done by goeurekaTeam. Great job !!!
May I know please how can I participate in your PRE-SALE?

Thank you so much for your worthy comments on our project. We request you to kindly follow the given link to participate in our pre sale https://goeureka.io/kyc/[/size]]https://goeureka.io/kyc/ There's also a 30% bonus available.
Thats great goeureka team, you are giving 30% bonus. It means if i am purchasing 1Lac tokens then I will get 1.30Lac tokens its really nice friends. Happy to be a part of goeureka family.
So how many tokens you are planning to buy?
Its personal dear, I will disclose it after the end of ICO. But here is hint its not less than 10 Lac Tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Welcome Everyone

Hello, Can you tell me something about your Project? As i have listened from one of my friend. Can you brief me about your project? 

Thanks for asking. GOeureka is a travel tech company utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Our mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents.
GOeureka has a few unique advantages. Because OTAs (Online Travel Agents) are growing in number and creating a highly controlled economy, GOeureka (or GO) is designed to be an unbiased and transparent technology partner for hotels by providing a commission-free online booking platform that leverages block chain technology to transform traditional loyalty programs and deliver increasing value to all consumers.

If you are interested in the real-world problems that GOeureka is going to eliminate:

OTA domination: OTAs manage  70% of online bookings, impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins.

Unfavorable T&Cs: OTA contracts with hotels demand rate parity and best price guarantees.

High commissions: OTAs charge 15%–30% commissions, squeezing hotel margins further.

Hotel brand dilution: Loyalty programs by OTAs limiting hotels’ access to customer data and engagement.

OK, that is really great, are you coming with any airdrop or bounty program.  
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

Welcome Everyone

Hello, Can you tell me something about your Project? As i have listened from one of my friend. Can you brief me about your project? 

Thanks for asking. GOeureka is a travel tech company utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Our mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents.
GOeureka has a few unique advantages. Because OTAs (Online Travel Agents) are growing in number and creating a highly controlled economy, GOeureka (or GO) is designed to be an unbiased and transparent technology partner for hotels by providing a commission-free online booking platform that leverages block chain technology to transform traditional loyalty programs and deliver increasing value to all consumers.

If you are interested in the real-world problems that GOeureka is going to eliminate:

OTA domination: OTAs manage  70% of online bookings, impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins.

Unfavorable T&Cs: OTA contracts with hotels demand rate parity and best price guarantees.

High commissions: OTAs charge 15%–30% commissions, squeezing hotel margins further.

Hotel brand dilution: Loyalty programs by OTAs limiting hotels’ access to customer data and engagement.

Thanks for asking, Dear we are sorry to inform you that our airdrop has been closed now, we are in discussion for bounty program, we will announce the same very soon. You can participate in our Pre Sale started today following is the link for that: https://goeureka.io/kyc/     
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

Welcome Everyone

Thanks for asking, Dear we are sorry to inform you that our airdrop has been closed now, we are in discussion for bounty program, we will announce the same very soon. You can participate in our Pre Sale started today following is the link for that: https://goeureka.io/kyc/     
Is there any information or chances that airdrop will start again? Please tell me I want to join goeureka airdrop.
Legendary1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

Welcome Everyone

Thanks, for providing information about your project can i have link of white paper as i want to study it in detail, after that i will participate.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

Work is hard what goeureka is doing, But really appreciable work done by goeurekaTeam. Great job !!!
May I know please how can I participate in your PRE-SALE?

Thank you so much for your worthy comments on our project. We request you to kindly follow the given link to participate in our pre sale https://goeureka.io/kyc/[/size]]https://goeureka.io/kyc/ There's also a 30% bonus available.
Thats great goeureka team, you are giving 30% bonus. It means if i am purchasing 1Lac tokens then I will get 1.30Lac tokens its really nice friends. Happy to be a part of goeureka family.
So how many tokens you are planning to buy?
Its personal dear, I will disclose it after the end of ICO. But here is hint its not less than 10 Lac Tokens.
WoW! Thats really cool. Keep it up you will definitely get the best benefits from goeureka.
barry.evans

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

It looks very ambitious with 200k hotels at launch!
GOeureka

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Welcome Everyone

Is there any information or chances that airdrop will start again? Please tell me I want to join goeureka airdrop.

Thanks for asking, we are sorry to inform you but airdrop is closed.
GOeureka

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

It looks very ambitious with 200k hotels at launch!

Thank you for your kind words. It's just a starting. Soon we are going to add more hotels in our list. Kindly stay updated with us at our telegram channel https://t.me/goeureka, as we are coming up with big news in coming days, further we would like to inform you about our Pre Sale which is started today you can participate in it. Request you to follow the given link and grab 30% bonus https://goeureka.io/kyc/   
GOeureka

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Welcome Everyone

Thanks, for providing information about your project can i have link of white paper as i want to study it in detail, after that i will participate.

We request you to follow given link https://goeureka.io/ and feel free to ask any question related to our project.
znaneswar

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Sounds like an useful project. Airdrop campaign is still running?

Thanks
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

Are you all ready!?
Get your hands on $GOT tokens early!
There's also a 30% bonus
Follow The Given Link To Participate https://goeureka.io/kyc/

That's really a great news for all investor, Big news coming soon!!!
AaronMosley

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

I keep in this plan and rely  it ought be successful.
Classy job, very nice website!  Good luck team!
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Welcome Everyone
Hello GOeureka Team!
Legendary1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

How Your loyalty program will work ?
GOeureka

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

How Your loyalty program will work ?

Thanks For asking, GO proposes an interoperable loyalty program that leverages the use of blockchain technology. This will benefit hotels and customers by promoting the hotel's own loyalty reward program. With the option to convert hotel loyalty points into GO Credits that can be used on the GO platform, this program is designed to:

1) Maximize the value of a reward to the
customer
2) Allow hotels to expand their customer
base
3) Attract more customers to use the GO
platform
4) Relieve balance-sheet liability for hotels

Legendary1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

Sounds like an useful project. Airdrop campaign is still running?

Thanks

In reality it is a good project with lots of advantages and unique features which others are not even thought of, there airdrop has been closed, why you do not participate in pre sale? it's with a minimum investment of 5eth with 15% bonus, yesterday i have also taken part in it.   
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

a travel company using blockchain technology to create a hotel booking platform.
GOeureka

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

a travel company using blockchain technology to create a hotel booking platform.

Thanks for your comment. The GOeureka (GO) platform leverages blockchain technology to position itself as an unbiased
and transparent technology partner to hotels, transforming traditional loyalty systems and delivering increasing value to all hotels and their
customers. GO aims to create a new symbiosis where hotels maintain control over their brand while unlocking unprecedented value for
consumers on its platform.
Legendary1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

What is the price of your token ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: