Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Great review of the project! Thank you!
The project is quite impressive, but the another part is does goeureka will open the branches in several countries as well? Like all other companies do. It will help them to gain the trust of users who wants to use their platform and who are already using their platform. Offices in the different countries can be good way to expertise the market.
Yes Hiddukel, I was also looking at their web site and going through their Whitepaper, i have also one word for them as "Great Project" at all. I really praise the idea and the strategies behind this project. I really loved the features  like Automatic re-booking and Inter operable Loyalty Points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

this a new form of hotel booking  industry I have read your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. GOeureka is an online hotel booking portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, GOeureka will build an hotel booking  industry to protect the interest of merchants and customers
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

Great review of the project! Thank you!
The project is quite impressive, but the another part is does goeureka will open the branches in several countries as well? Like all other companies do. It will help them to gain the trust of users who wants to use their platform and who are already using their platform. Offices in the different countries can be good way to expertise the market.
I don't think so opening branches or offices in the countries will make a difference in the business of goeureka, i think they need to make their platform like they are really available in the all places. My mean is, their support desk should be very attentive and instant replier if some one ask them for help.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

this a new form of hotel booking  industry I have read your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. GOeureka is an online hotel booking portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, GOeureka will build an hotel booking  industry to protect the interest of merchants and customers

Yes! This is a new form of hotel booking industry but GOeureka is really different from what we knew about hotel booking industry. There are many developments that GOeureka do, such as re booking, paying in crypto, extra savings for token holders, GOcredits on every booking,   which promotes transparency to public users.
I guess someday, OTAS will be removed by GOeureka  will use by the people not just to book hotel but to use extra benefit they will offer
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

Yes! This is a new form of hotel booking industry but GOeureka is really different from what we knew about hotel booking industry. There are many developments that GOeureka do, such as re booking, paying in crypto, extra savings for token holders, GOcredits on every booking,   which promotes transparency to public users.
I guess someday, OTAS will be removed by GOeureka  will use by the people not just to book hotel but to use extra benefit they will offer

I also hope that hotel booking industry will be removed and hotel will do direct booking of travellers. But as of now in my country OTAS are doing a great job but GOeureka will do a better job as it is coming with many new things
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO's vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travellers around the globe.
Goeureka will also provide White-labelled solution on the their platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control. This would be the best thing as a hotel owner or merchant. If they can increase the level of branding then it will help them to show in first search of hotels.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

I also hope that hotel booking industry will be removed and hotel will do direct booking of travellers. But as of now in my country OTAS are doing a great job but GOeureka will do a better job as it is coming with many new things

They are coming with many benefits which OTAS are lacking in, OTAs are doing great job by making people fool and also they are imposing unwanted terms and conditions on the merchants which will have a direct impact on consumer as they will face the inconvenience in the service provided by hotels
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

we can see GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. they also have a mission to decentralize the hotel booking sector and provide better transparency by allowing hotels to connect directly with their customers. with all the advantages they offer, I hope that many investors join and support this project even though at the beginning of this ICO they did not dare to give big bonuses.
goeureka is the first project who is coming with cryptocurrency transaction in ota/tourism industry. blockchain give them more transparency and worth to increase the area of their business. And yes decentralization is really good thing because every third party ask the big amount of commissions, so it will not be a problem longer.
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO's vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travellers around the globe.
Agreed Feykbernard, Now a days hotels are totally dependable on OTAs, just because they are providing business. You can say the OTAs are ruling the hotels. Some time Hotels have to do irrelevant acts, for continuing the business they fulfill OTA's demands.  But using the GOeureka platform hotels are absolutely free, they don't have to be depended on third parties and They don't have to spent a bug of money on OTAs. But now hotels will focus on facilities and relations of consumers, It will help to boost the business.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

we can see GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. they also have a mission to decentralize the hotel booking sector and provide better transparency by allowing hotels to connect directly with their customers. with all the advantages they offer, I hope that many investors join and support this project even though at the beginning of this ICO they did not dare to give big bonuses.
but in my opinion, even though they give a lot of bonuses but with a concept and mission that looks great, there will certainly be many investors who support this project.
Yes most probably you are correct, i am following them since the start of pre sale and i found at that time they have reached their softcap in the private sale before coming in pre-sale. it shows the level of this project. Let us see when it will be one of the best hotel booking site.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !

Thanx mate, I was just looking for that.
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Problem
Cost and time involved in finding the right hotel at best price, time consuming, searching different portals  

Solution

GOeureka  algorithm notifies the hotels to the person on the basis of there needs as well as travellers will get more out of re booking where they will have more savings

" The process is cost effective as well as less time consuming ."

https://GOeureka.io/

Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

This project is very suitable for tourists and businessmen who like to go out of town or abroad and with this project they are certainly made easier in ordering hotels with blockchain technology. I hope this project can be realized.
Hmm, This is the big problem has to be solved and goeureka will be fix this issue, because many of the big businessmen dont think about the big commission and charges and they got hunted by third parties for big amount of commission and this thing also played the role for all to being hunted. as a common person it is very hard to pay that much amount of money just for commission. it's really horrible for such people.
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

Hey Katherine, you are right, GOeureka is going to direct hit on Third party booking industry. This is very helpful and useful to Hotelier and Consumers as well. In-fact I am also waiting for it. Several times while travelling i have also faces various issues with the hotels just because of not proper contact with hotels. I hope and i wish for the success of GOeureka.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

GOeureka Aims To Address The Problem Of Increasing Consumer Prices And Decreasing Hotel Margins Through "Blockchain Technology".
Join Us In Our Journey To Be The Next Generation Hotel Booking Platform!
https://goeureka.io/

I myself found one thing very interesting in this project, that is very very active on all social media channels it doesnt matter whether it is twitter insta facebook reddit or bitcointalk as well. and specially their official support group which is too responsive all the times. it shows how much they valued their investors and rest people as well.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

GOeureka's vision for the fate of the movement business is a steady online biological system where all organizations are enabled the chance to flourish and advantage from giving the best products or administrations to explorers. As an innovation accomplice to inns, GOeureka means to give a direct web and application experience to clients without the high commission structures forced by current OTAs.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Hello everyone, May I know for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?
thank you in advance...

As I read their whitepaper I may get to know that you can use Go token on their platform as they will provide a 5%–15% savings on all GO Token redemptions. Also, I came to know that they have also some kind of memberships plan also like Silver, Gold and Platinum Which allowed you to be entitled to an additional 5%-15% discount on all bookings across the platform. This will definitely help them to be connected with the users.
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

This project is very suitable for tourists and businessmen who like to go out of town or abroad and with this project they are certainly made easier in ordering hotels with blockchain technology. I hope this project can be realized.
Hmm, This is the big problem has to be solved and goeureka will  fix this issue, because many of the big businessmen dont think about the big commission and charges and they got hunted by third parties for big amount of commission and this thing also played the role for all to being hunted. as a common person it is very hard to pay that much amount of money just for commission. it's really horrible for such people.

Hey, Amaara! you are absolutely right. I know my couple of friends, who are running and involved in hotel business. They are quietly irritated by OTAs commissions. The day before yesterday we had a conversation regarding this. Then we realized that how much GOeureka is going to help us. I really recommend every one to read their whitepaper by visiting their web site (https://goeureka.io),So we are really waiting for this revolutionary project.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Everyone is trying to copy each other idea But i think Goeureka is not copied as it has some essential feature for today's era.they have a Re-Booking feature that will definitely make the thrill in the hotel industries as it will automatically lower the price of your booking hotels whenever there will be any change in the price.That will leads to save your hardened money and also it will increase the tourism in the across the world.
Absolutely Viruskh, The idea of GOeureka is Unique and superbly attractive. Although they have a lot of good features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points  extras. But as per my perspective most importantly as a consumer i can get fully access to my room, security along with key.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

i wonder how they would be able to capture all hotel industry ? People from different countries will book through this platform , would they have representatives or offices in different countries to make sure that they will be able to provide a quality service to the consumers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: