Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

As I love to travel a lot due to my business and family trips, I think it will be a great project for me because if my company offers me a reimbursement of the money so now it would help me a lot for saving my company money and thereafter we can plan some more trips that can help to increase our business.

Definitely it would a great help for you and your company While in the whole post you just posted about the money but you completely forget about the comfort that you will get by the top hotels and its all happen because of this great project due to which most top hotels will try to register themselves in this list of Goeureka.
that would be a wonderful experience as we all get to stay in high-end properties that too by paying a minimum or the lowest price for a same room in the market. But one thing I'm really worried about is how will they able to target the hotel properties around the globe as it would take them a lot of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

As we all can see that every industry these days is going forward and choosing Blockchain Technology, Goeureka will give more straightforwardness and state of the art transparency surpassing all the OTA's in the market.

Being as the ICO competition due to higher and Great potential of the technology,It Was a high time to Adopt the new technology, That can change the complete sector of the hotels. As the competition and cutthroat between the competitor Adopting the new technology is seems a great move.I wish them a good luck and suggest them to work hard as this technology is not blocking the data,It is actually more then that.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

As I love to travel a lot due to my business and family trips, I think it will be a great project for me because if my company offers me a reimbursement of the money so now it would help me a lot for saving my company money and thereafter we can plan some more trips that can help to increase our business.

Definitely it would a great help for you and your company While in the whole post you just posted about the money but you completely forget about the comfort that you will get by the top hotels and its all happen because of this great project due to which most top hotels will try to register themselves in this list of Goeureka.
that would be a wonderful experience as we all get to stay in high-end properties that too by paying a minimum or the lowest price for a same room in the market. But one thing I'm really worried about is how will they able to target the hotel properties around the globe as it would take them a lot of time.

As per my opinion, there is always a great marketing team of every project that handle the advertise of the projects which may attract more and more area to collaborate the hotels with the maximum benefits that may be considered as the boost in the industry at short span of the time.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criteria.
Charleston0007

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

As per my opinion, there is always a great marketing team of every project that handle the advertise of the projects which may attract more and more area to collaborate the hotels with the maximum benefits that may be considered as the boost in the industry at short span of the time.
Advertising plays a major role for marketing a good business idea and same with the GOeureka also. They are active across all the social media platforms and daily posting helps them to greater reach. As the ICO is still on for GOeureka, more and more people are getting attached with this project making it a successful campaign.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criteria.

Exactly having a transparency is the first key to success for every business or ICO, that is encoded by the blockchain technology, It can increase the flows the transparency in the project that leads the potential of the project that can be beneficial of the growth of the project. Basically, they are planning to revolutionize the ota's industry by using blockchain technology.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

This Re-Booking feature introduced by GOeureka is a new milestone in the Hotel Industry. Can't believe no one till date came up with such innovative ideas that too in favor of the travelers. This will be a huge success if they get this feature implemented.
justin_hanna

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.Hope they can up with the global expectation.
Casey9889

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.Hope they can up with the global expectation.

Yes you are right this market is very broad and there are many Other Projects which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

Thanks For your valuable comments.
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

Why is it better then Booking.com? How would you put lower commissions?

For a company like Booking.com to directly compete with us would mean they need to scale down their business tremendously. It is not feasible for them to do so seeing their revenue model is purely based on charging commissions to hotels (10-30%). For them to scale down their business to a level where they charge 0% commissions is simply not viable. They even charge hotels to show up higher on the search results (something GOeureka is not going to do. Instead, we will base hotel ranking on customer feedback and the amount of features that are provided to customers).

It is not going to be easy for hotels to accept crypto currency payments directly. Therefore, for bookings that are made via cryptocurrency, Goeureka will carry out the conversion from Crypto to Fiat and pay out the hotels (with no commissions charged). We will also be accepting payments via Credit cards and our GOT token. Any booking made via credit cards and other cryptocurrencies will be charged a 5% transaction fee. The benefit of using our token is that the customer will not be liable to pay the 5% transaction fee and will be able to access further discounts for hotel rooms that are connected to our platform.

Another point to note is the high commissions being charged by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) (anywhere from 10-30%). Prices of hotel rooms have increased because hotels need to factor these commissions into their room pricing structure.

While hotels are reliant on OTAs to offload inventory, they would phase them out given the opportunity. We are presenting this opportunity to the hotel industry and we have received a very positive response from the hotels we are dealing with.

Our token will be utilised to access discounts for hotel rooms on the GOeureka platform and to facilitate the interoperability of hotel loyalty rewards. Every hotel knows the fiat value of their loyalty reward point and we are working on a solution for customers to convert their existing hotel points to a fiat value (GO credits) and utilise these credits towards a room booking at another hotel on our platform.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

This Re-Booking feature introduced by GOeureka is a new milestone in the Hotel Industry. Can't believe no one till date came up with such innovative ideas that too in favor of the travelers. This will be a huge success if they get this feature implemented.
GOeureka introducing Re-Booking function as an added-value service for customers to obtain the best value for rooms (due to fluctuating prices). Hotel room prices are updated several times a day. When the hotel rate drops, the Re-Booking feature will automatically detect and re-book an existing booking at the lower rate. This will ultimately help the customers to save more by paying as less as possible for the room due to fluctuating rates.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

As a normal user I wants to know why I chose Go eureka While other have also the same point of scale.?
Casey9889

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

As a normal user I wants to know why I chose Go eureka While other have also the same point of scale.?

After reading their white paper I found that they have some great features Like,
1-Zero commission charge
2-Automated reservation change function
3-Interoperable loyalty points
4-Payment method of Fiat and cryptocurrency
5-Worldwide coverage at launch.

This will be a great concept while comparing to others.So I must say you must believe in there concept and expect that they works as they promised.
justin_hanna

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

After reading their white paper I found that they have some great features Like,
1-Zero commission charge

This will be a great concept while comparing to others.So I must say you must believe in there concept and expect that they works as they promised.

Very well explained by my friend.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Can i get the main website and white paper link..
justin_hanna

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Can i get the main website and white paper link..

Here is the requested links.

Website link : https://goeureka.io
White paper: https://goeureka.io/#download
Casey9889

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

How Your loyalty program will work ? Will it depends upon the higher booking or some other method is there.?
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

How Your loyalty program will work ? Will it depends upon the higher booking or some other method is there.?

As per my knowledge, they propose an interoperable loyalty program that leverages the use of blockchain technology. This will benefit hotels and customers by promoting the hotel's own loyalty reward program. With the option to convert hotel loyalty points into GO Credits that can be used on the GO platform, this program is designed to:

1) Maximize the value of a reward to the
customer
2) Allow hotels to expand their customer
base
3) Attract more customers to use the GO
platform
4) Relieve balance-sheet liability for hotels
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

1-Zero commission charge

Very well explained by my friend.
If we talk about Automatic Re-booking, by visiting their website and read their whitepaper, I came to know that for example if any one is booking a hotel in advance and at the time of checkout the price of hotel got decreased  then you do not have to pay that amount in which you had booked the hotel, now you will only pay the current rate, because they do not take advance payment.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: