Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

How Reliant are Hotels on OTAs?

They are fully dependent on OTAs as they are the face of all the hotels and they provide them business and further hotels will get profit so it is good for them moreover they also provide full support if there persist any problem and further to conclude customers also get benefit from them as they offer discounting price

You are right but there are some disadvantages like higher commissions, unwanted terms and conditions which effect the hotels profitability i think this is the biggest issue they face and this is the biggest thing on which GOeureka has worked upon so once the platform will get live it will going to disrupt the OTAs fully.

If you are talking price than OTAs make fool of their consumers by providing more prices more than the hotel first they increase the price by a percentage than reduce it by some percentage and hotel will get the amount they want and rest amount is kept by OTAs as their profit but in GOeureka platform customers will directly talk with hotel owners for there bookings so they will not get fooled
There are so many online hotel booking portals available in the market, but mostly some people find best hotels have been scam or with fake promises. So that Goeureka finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that goeureka they wants to lessen the distance between user and hotel rate.
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

How Reliant are Hotels on OTAs?

They are fully dependent on OTAs as they are the face of all the hotels and they provide them business and further hotels will get profit so it is good for them moreover they also provide full support if there persist any problem and further to conclude customers also get benefit from them as they offer discounting price

You are right but there are some disadvantages like higher commissions, unwanted terms and conditions which effect the hotels profitability i think this is the biggest issue they face and this is the biggest thing on which GOeureka has worked upon so once the platform will get live it will going to disrupt the OTAs fully.

If you are talking price than OTAs make fool of their consumers by providing more prices more than the hotel first they increase the price by a percentage than reduce it by some percentage and hotel will get the amount they want and rest amount is kept by OTAs as their profit but in GOeureka platform customers will directly talk with hotel owners for there bookings so they will not get fooled
There are so many online hotel booking portals available in the market, but mostly some people find best hotels have been scam or with fake promises. So that Goeureka finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that goeureka they wants to lessen the distance between user and hotel rate.
Using the Goeureka Blockchain technology users can ease their burden in terms of Time, Energy, Resource and in various stages of the hotel booking process.
And goeureka help the users and hotel owners to take a step ahead easily.

To Know More About goeureka i advice you to visit their website: https://goeureka.io/
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

The GOeureka team thinks they may have found something that will give the hotel an edge over agencies. To do this, GOeureka (GO) platform leverages blockchain technology to position itself as an unbiased and transparent technology partner to hotels
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

GOeureka is a blockchain GOeureka hotel booking platform that opens new values for hotels and consumers globally and can be said as a NEXT-GEN solution in shaping the future of hotel bookings online
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

In today's era, everything is online and for those of you who want to find a hotel you don't have to bother to go here and there and see the facilities. because GOeureka will made it easier for you to order it. with complete hotel details ranging from One Star hotels to Five star hotels, ranging from high facilities to cheap facilities you can look for it as you wish.
sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

The presence of Goeureka itself is due to the many problems that consumers complain about. The problem that has been resolved by the GOeureka Team is with a very long experience. and this is a problem that the teams have solved for consumers,
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

With GOeureka you will no longer pay / search for hotels through OTA. which will make you spend more money to book hotels. with GOeureka you can save more, and be more eager to find a hotel.

so you don't have to think long or doubt.
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

For problems the hotel that will be completed by the team is,

the first is the impact on hotel bookings from online travel agents dominating the sector, pushing up to 70% of all online bookings.

secondly, a high commission resulted in OTA charging hotel fees of 15% -30% of the commission, impacting the hotel margin
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

What is the procedure of booking Hotel by using Crypto currency? Is it easy for Hotels to accept crypto currency directly?
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

GOeureka  has a Vision and Mission GO's vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to tourists around the world. So that both can get benefit
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

The mission of GOeureka is to decentralize the hotel booking sector and provide better transparency by allowing hotels to connect directly with their customers.

The thing that GOeureka teams want to know is to find a definite point to disrupt the domination of Online Travel Agencies (OTA) today
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

OTAs usually serve unfavorable terms to the hotel, with parity level clauses and high commission rates. Because of that As a hotel technology partner, GOeureka wants to try to maintain the hotel brand and their direct communication to customers so that customers do not misinterpret the price of the hotel.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

There have been three rounds of raising money one private sale and two of pre-ico if you share this statistics of raised money it can leave positive impact on the investors. For example I just returned from main website to ask the status of funds collected to know the position of project before taking any decision and this is common thinking everyone wants to be sure before joining any project. I hope team has understood my point of view and will share raised money status with us.
I think some where you are wrong, they have three rounds but the sequence is little  bit different that is first private sale second pre-ico third token sale or ico sale but the best thing is that they are giving bonus in token sale as well so the person who missed the opportunity in pre-sale to get bonus so they can get easily.
That's good if the team of goeureka is thinking from the point of an investor, this way they will definitely help them to reach or achieve their goals. I my self prefer goeureka one of the best project in 2018. let see what good news are more coming.
The innovation of goeureka is probably going to profit the gatherings by totally overlooking the OTA booking costs. A capable and straightforward stage will pick up clients' trust. This financing can be powerful for inns as they never again need to pay for perceivability on a specific site.
if we talk about small functionality, Then to guarantee a simple to-utilize stage, the designer chose to present a few new highlights. For instance, on account of a $ 100 lodging booking for every day, sooner or later, the cost may drop to $ 80. For this situation, the $ 20 distinction will be come back to the client account, which will arrange the most alluring rates. This might be because of recharging of inn costs each day, this will happen each day on the stage.
Does goeureka has already collected the suffiecient amount to start the business? if no then what do you think it is achievable or not?
As I have watched them and read about goeureka's vision and objectives, I discovered they can dispatch their platform on the off chance that they came to their softcap only(Might be I am wrong), and best thing is they have just come to their softcap in private deal even. So if any of the undertaking comes to their softcap in private deal then we dont need to feel that this task won't achievement. my all the best is with you group.
GO's vision is to empower inns to focus more assets to give better esteem and administrations to sightseers around the globe Goeureka's central goal is to decentralize the lodging reservation area and enable inns to interface straightforwardly with clients. This is to give better straightforwardness.
What the GOeureka group needs to know is to locate an unmistakable point that is confounding the predominance of the online travel office (OTA) today.
The GOeureka venture is endeavoring to change this market framework and build up a stage for direct correspondence among lodgings and clients. This crusade utilizing Blockchain will profit the two gatherings so vacationers can book lodging rooms and utilize digital currency without paying expenses.
The GOeureka venture is an innovation accomplice for some lodgings and gives web applications to stage members to communicate.
Notwithstanding, this isn't altogether reasonable for online travel offices; The conventional inn area has bit by bit presented online innovation. In any case, these inns are as yet lingering behind. They should work quicker. If not, facilitates that interface them with customers can begin producing a greater amount of them. The GOeur group figured they may have discovered something that would give the inn leverage over the organization.
To decentralize the building ordering sector and provide greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. The aim is to generate dynamic digital expertise for users and remove the mandatory High Commission structure by online travel agents. By reducing the hotel’s monetary commitment to third party ordering platforms.
That's good to know! Other than that, I think they should include a clause with regards to internal conflict or fraud. Knowing that the information submitted on the portal is safe and secure ensures that the user's information will not be leaked to unauthorized people in goeureka platform.
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

The primary element of blockchain is obligation. Go can utilize the square fasten to affirm bookkeeping and straightforwardness in the plan. Go can swap the installment component for games, which is utilized by most travel operators. The stage will be fair, and no commission will be charged to the client. On GO, you don't have to pay cash for perceivability now. All perspectives and indexed lists will be dictated by building execution and client audits. Run will coordinate with building property administration PC codes through vital organizations.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

The primary element of blockchain is obligation. Go can utilize the square fasten to affirm bookkeeping and straightforwardness in the plan. Go can swap the installment component for games, which is utilized by most travel operators. The stage will be fair, and no commission will be charged to the client. On GO, you don't have to pay cash for perceivability now. All perspectives and indexed lists will be dictated by building execution and client audits. Run will coordinate with building property administration PC codes through vital organizations.
Three Problems (And Solutions) With Loyalty Programs. Loyalty programs are a great way to increase customer lifetime value, influence referrals, and gain key consumer insights, among many other things, but the best of the best recognize and combat these three common challenges to truly bolster their success.
One of the problems that GO can solve is a broken loyalty program. These days every airline, rent-a-carservice and edifice can have their own loyalty program. This makes it difficult for standard users to collect enough points to pay off important prizes.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Goeureka is nice ICO. My friend invest in this campaign. I choose TAU. Check it guys. May be you will choose it. may be you can find some Job.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

There have been three rounds of raising money one private sale and two of pre-ico if you share this statistics of raised money it can leave positive impact on the investors. For example I just returned from main website to ask the status of funds collected to know the position of project before taking any decision and this is common thinking everyone wants to be sure before joining any project. I hope team has understood my point of view and will share raised money status with us.
I think some where you are wrong, they have three rounds but the sequence is little  bit different that is first private sale second pre-ico third token sale or ico sale but the best thing is that they are giving bonus in token sale as well so the person who missed the opportunity in pre-sale to get bonus so they can get easily.
That's good if the team of goeureka is thinking from the point of an investor, this way they will definitely help them to reach or achieve their goals. I my self prefer goeureka one of the best project in 2018. let see what good news are more coming.
The innovation of goeureka is probably going to profit the gatherings by totally overlooking the OTA booking costs. A capable and straightforward stage will pick up clients' trust. This financing can be powerful for inns as they never again need to pay for perceivability on a specific site.
if we talk about small functionality, Then to guarantee a simple to-utilize stage, the designer chose to present a few new highlights. For instance, on account of a $ 100 lodging booking for every day, sooner or later, the cost may drop to $ 80. For this situation, the $ 20 distinction will be come back to the client account, which will arrange the most alluring rates. This might be because of recharging of inn costs each day, this will happen each day on the stage.
Does goeureka has already collected the suffiecient amount to start the business? if no then what do you think it is achievable or not?
As I have watched them and read about goeureka's vision and objectives, I discovered they can dispatch their platform on the off chance that they came to their softcap only(Might be I am wrong), and best thing is they have just come to their softcap in private deal even. So if any of the undertaking comes to their softcap in private deal then we dont need to feel that this task won't achievement. my all the best is with you group.
GO's vision is to empower inns to focus more assets to give better esteem and administrations to sightseers around the globe Goeureka's central goal is to decentralize the lodging reservation area and enable inns to interface straightforwardly with clients. This is to give better straightforwardness.
What the GOeureka group needs to know is to locate an unmistakable point that is confounding the predominance of the online travel office (OTA) today.
The GOeureka venture is endeavoring to change this market framework and build up a stage for direct correspondence among lodgings and clients. This crusade utilizing Blockchain will profit the two gatherings so vacationers can book lodging rooms and utilize digital currency without paying expenses.
The GOeureka venture is an innovation accomplice for some lodgings and gives web applications to stage members to communicate.
Notwithstanding, this isn't altogether reasonable for online travel offices; The conventional inn area has bit by bit presented online innovation. In any case, these inns are as yet lingering behind. They should work quicker. If not, facilitates that interface them with customers can begin producing a greater amount of them. The GOeur group figured they may have discovered something that would give the inn leverage over the organization.
To decentralize the building ordering sector and provide greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. The aim is to generate dynamic digital expertise for users and remove the mandatory High Commission structure by online travel agents. By reducing the hotel’s monetary commitment to third party ordering platforms.
That's good to know! Other than that, I think they should include a clause with regards to internal conflict or fraud. Knowing that the information submitted on the portal is safe and secure ensures that the user's information will not be leaked to unauthorized people in goeureka platform.
GOeureka's mission is to decentralize the hotel booking sector and to provide more transparency by allowing hotels to make direct contact with their customers.
The thing that the GOeureka team wants to know is to find a clear point to upset the dominance of Online Travel Agencies (OTA) today. OTA currently manages 70% of online bookings, which has an impact on hotel bookings and profit margins. OTAs usually have unfavorable conditions for the hotel, with clauses at parity level and high commission rates. That is why GOeureka, as a hotel technology partner, wants to keep the hotel brand and their direct communication with customers, so that customers do not misinterpret hotel prices. With GOeureka you no longer pay / you search for hotels via OTA. so you spend more money to book a hotel. with GOeureka you can save more and you are more enthusiastic about finding a hotel.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Goeureka is nice ICO. My friend invest in this campaign. I choose TAU. Check it guys. May be you will choose it. may be you can find some Job.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Is the another way to promote any ico Cry well i will check it out this one.
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

i will recommend this project also to my friends as well as my relatives, because the goeureka project platform will help us to find best hotels easier ,
and lastly i will support this one of a kind project because of their unique feature.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

I like how the white paper is made. It is straight to the point and well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus, I think we already have a successful project on the way.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: