Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

Looking at the industry this project is penetrating, it surely is huge. The challenge comes in two areas. Adoption and blockchain utilization.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

Just saw this project and the sale tokens will end for the next 61 days, have they reached the soft cap easily?
You would be surprised after know, that they have already reached their soft cap during the private sale round. They are collecting funds in good amount.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

As per the official information I get to know that basically, the hotel relies on the GOeureka  and Customer get information via the app of Goeureka, If in case If they failed to update the app then who is responsible for the inconvenience caused to the customer.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

As per the official information I get to know that basically, the hotel relies on the GOeureka  and Customer get information via the app of Goeureka, If in case If they failed to update the app then who is responsible for the inconvenience caused to the customer.

Nice question,But as I go through their website I found that they have taken a best team for the project and they have planned so beautifully like as it said that innovation doesn't work until you don't know how to make it possible,So I hope they have best developers and operation officers that will reduces the chances of having this problem.It is not like that they will make it so smooth but as my opinion they have already thought about this issue before proceeding this project.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

Nice question,But as I go through their website I found that they have taken a best team for the project and they have planned so beautifully like as it said that innovation doesn't work until you don't know how to make it possible,So I hope they have best developers and operation officers that will reduces the chances of having this problem.It is not like that they will make it so smooth but as my opinion they have already thought about this issue before proceeding this project.

Absolutely Correct,they definitely had a thought about this as it was a basic Requirement to Where the user and hotels will interact For their Queries and updates, So We can only Guess that they had already planned everything before launching the app in the market.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

Absolutely Correct,they definitely had a thought about this as it was a basic Requirement to Where the user and hotels will interact For their Queries and updates, So We can only Guess that they had already planned everything before launching the app in the market.

As per the above conversation it seems that it will be real time based app and it will remove the ambiguity between the values on the internet.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

As per the above conversation it seems that it will be real time based app and it will remove the ambiguity between the values on the internet.

Yes it will be real time based app that will see the actual and correct information that will definitely help the user to find them the save their money as then they can compare there hotels prices across the Other hotels.
GlennMcgrath

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

What are blockchain solutions for the travel industry? As it Seems the most used technology these days.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

What are blockchain solutions for the travel industry? As it Seems the most used technology these days.

The hotel industry has slowly been subsumed into the mammoths that are OTAs. Whereas once they focused on travel almost exclusively, websites like Kayak and Orbitz have now absorbed these services and offer full package travel planning.For one, OTAs tend to charge high fees and commissions from hotels looking to list on their sites—costs that are passed directly to consumers.Moreover, they command large portions of hotels and B&Bs’ inventory.
Enter blockchain-based platforms like GOeureka. The company’s platform seeks to decentralize and dis intermediate the booking process for hotels with blockchain’s decentralized ledger and their own token.

The goal of platforms like GOeureka’s is to create a more direct link between travelers and hotels, allowing for P2P interaction that dispenses with commissions, fees, and other costs associated with intermediaries and OTAs. By enabling direct access, users can also access better prices, hotels can better manage their inventories while offering more transparent services.
Viruskh

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

How safe is online hotel booking? Does Goeureka will provide customer support for their user queries.
GlennMcgrath

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

How safe is online hotel booking? Does Goeureka will provide customer support for their user queries.

Definitely, they will have customer support because as they will run their project across the globe they have to be a support system, Because without having a customer support unit its impossible to run a big Project like this.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Hi I know about traditional loyalty points and also know how it works but how an interoperable loyalty network will provide
greater utility and value to hotel customers.?
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

Hi I know about traditional loyalty points and also know how it works but how an interoperable loyalty network will provide
greater utility and value to hotel customers.?

An interoperable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers. As per there website and white paper it was seems like they have a vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform. Points earned from a restaurant can be redeemed for GO credits, and in turn, used to pay for a hotel room. Blockchain acts as an immutable and secure ledger of all transactions related to the issuance of GO credits, creating a transparent, auditable supply of loyalty points without the need for intermediaries.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

I just came to know that they have reduced there hard cap, Wondering why they have reduced there hard cap ?
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

I just came to know that they have reduced there hard cap, Wondering why they have reduced there hard cap ?

Yes they had reduced their Hard cap.May be they have collected enough money and user response that makes them believe that project will work much better then expecting and they have gathered the sufficient amount for the project.
Katherine_Wignet

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

What is the Mission of GOeureka. Why investors have to invest in this.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

What is the Mission of GOeureka. Why investors have to invest in this.

As per their social media surfing and my opinion I came to this conclusion that they have

1-To decentralize the hotel booking sector and provide greater transparency, allowing hotels to connect directly to their customers.

2- Strives to provide a dynamic digital experience for users and eradicate high commission structures imposed by online travel agents

3- Reduction of financial liabilities of hotels on third-party booking platforms.

I hope they will definitely work on the dreams that they show to us.
sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

can some one tell me the procedure of Goeureka. I mean how it works.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

can some one tell me the procedure of Goeureka. I mean how it works.

If you wants to integrate, the GO ecosystem will offer an API in which the hotel can link its inventory with the booking system. In the information department of the hotel will be organized handbooks, so that the integration was unimpeded. Go will also integrate with the property management software of the hotel through a strategic partnership. One of the problems that GO will solve is disconnected loyalty programs. Today every airline, car rental service and hotel will have their own loyalty program. This makes it difficult for ordinary consumers to accumulate enough points to pay off significant rewards. An integrated loyalty program based on a block chain is the future. Go will create a compatible program based on this technology. Users will have the opportunity to convert the points of the hotel loyalty program into GO loans. With this system, loyalty points received from the car rental service can be converted into GO loans. Then it can be used to pay for a hotel room.
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Why Tourist business is attractive as they can chose any other project.Does tourist business  will definitely grow?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: