Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cooperly

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

Hi all, I have asked lots of questions about the revolutionary project GOeuraka. And i have got all the answers as well here. Can any one explain the terms about Hotel services and Room key, that are featured in mobile app.
Well, If we talk about the hotel services, Upon check-in, authentication tokens will be sent to GOeureka’s hotel content management system and guests will be matchmade with the hotel they have checked into once tokens are authenticated in the backend. Hotels and guests will have direct access to each other and will be able to communicate for the duration of the stay.Guests will be entitled to the hotel services, depending on what hotels make available.
If we talk about the Room key, After vising their website I must say, To provide full self-service capabilities, GOeureka will also provide a room key feature on the mobile app. The availability of the mobile room key depends on the hotel’s physical infrastructure, but hotels with smart locks or keypad locks will have the room key feature integrated on GOeureka’s app.
I would like to add-on few words on above quote, As much as i know GOeureka will integrate available developer APIs by major smart lock providers. This technology makes use of encrypted Bluetooth technology, where authenticated data is sent from the GOeureka app through the guest’s mobile device to the smart lock network which then unlocks a guest’s room. Bluetooth technology is found to be a safer alternative due to encryption and authentication methods available for Bluetooth transmission as opposed to Wi-Fi protocols that are easily spied on by other users on the same Wi-Fi network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Hi all, I was just visiting this page, after reading these quotes I came to know that Goeureka  is a very nice project. They introduce something new to the concept, I can't wait for this revolutionary project.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

Hi all, I was just visiting this page, after reading these quotes I came to know that Goeureka  is a very nice project. They introduce something new to the concept, I can't wait for this revolutionary project.
Same here, this seems a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
cooperly

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Same here, this seems a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
If we talk about Automatic Re-booking, by visiting their website and read their whitepaper, I came to know that for example if any one is booking a hotel in advance and at the time of checkout the price of hotel got decreased  then you do not have to pay that amount in which you had booked the hotel, now you will only pay the current rate, because they do not take advance payment.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

If we talk about Automatic Re-booking, by visiting their website and read their whitepaper, I came to know that for example if any one is booking a hotel in advance and at the time of checkout the price of hotel got decreased  then you do not have to pay that amount in which you had booked the hotel, now you will only pay the current rate, because they do not take advance payment.
Hello everyone, i would like to know about the term Inter-operable Loyalty Points, Is it chargeble?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

Hello everyone, i would like to know about the term Inter-operable Loyalty Points, Is it chargeble?
As per as my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

As per as my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.
Thanks a lot to all of you, for giving the answers for my doubts.I am really impressed by the Idea behind the GOeureka's technique. I really want this project in the market, my well wishes to GO's team.
Amaara89

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

As mentioned by you about RE booking feature this feature is really interesting as i have gone through it it actually saves lot of bucks but where that money will be credited will it go in the account or any digital wallet and what will be the use of that amount can we use it anywhere or we can only use it for booking hotels?
As much as I know about it, Travellers will enjoy automatic post-booking discounts for their stays through GOeureka’s patent-pending rebooking feature. The GOeureka rebooking algorithm detects when a hotel rate drops, and automatically re-books an existing booking (qualified bookings that have not passed and are within valid cancellation policies) at the lower rate. Travellers will be notified of their discounted stay.
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Hello Everyone,

GOeureka are live now with Bounty Campaign.

Please follow given link to participate.

cooperly

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

As mentioned by you about RE booking feature this feature is really interesting as i have gone through it it actually saves lot of bucks but where that money will be credited will it go in the account or any digital wallet and what will be the use of that amount can we use it anywhere or we can only use it for booking hotels?
As much as I know about it, Travellers will enjoy automatic post-booking discounts for their stays through GOeureka’s patent-pending rebooking feature. The GOeureka rebooking algorithm detects when a hotel rate drops, and automatically re-books an existing booking (qualified bookings that have not passed and are within valid cancellation policies) at the lower rate. Travellers will be notified of their discounted stay.
And not only this, When hotels choose to drop their rates on the GOeureka platform, they will receive a summary report on the affected bookings and the total discounts provided by the rate cut. This will allow hotels to make true informed decisions that are beneficial to themselves and their guests.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Hi, as we all know that the GOeureka is fully technical platform with new ideas. Is there any thing special about Payment gateway? because we have to face various issues with traditional payments gateway.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

Hi, as we all know that the GOeureka is fully technical platform with new ideas. Is there any thing special about Payment gateway? because we have to face various issues with traditional payments gateway.
Yes, we all have to face The common issues with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees (especially with foreign currencies), the lack of transparency by service providers, the need for multiple transacting parties and chargebacks that are a huge inconvenience to merchants. To tackle these issues, GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation.
Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

Why is it better then Booking.com? How would you put lower commissions?
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Yes, we all have to face The common issues with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees (especially with foreign currencies), the lack of transparency by service providers, the need for multiple transacting parties and chargebacks that are a huge inconvenience to merchants. To tackle these issues, GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation.
After visiting their technical whitepaper, I can say GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (​https://www.coinpayments.net/​ or​ ​https://shapeshift.io​) that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Block.io) which would be quick and easy to implement – usually via APIs. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.
cooperly

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

After visiting their technical whitepaper, I can say GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (​https://www.coinpayments.net/​ or​ ​https://shapeshift.io​) that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Block.io) which would be quick and easy to implement – usually via APIs. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.
And by adopting the crypto payment gateways It can eliminates the common issues faced by use of traditional payments. However, there are serious considerations that need to be thought through: 1. Processing fees charged by crypto payment service providers 2. Transaction fees that inflate due to blockchain congestion 3. Speed of transactions for on-chain settlement 4. Customizability of payment interface and protocols.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

I was searching for some new bounties when i saw the GOeureka thread and study some of their project.
They are bound to hotel bookings all over the world. will the project and the team plan to have their own hotel in different countries?
i hope they will, as they have a good project. BTW i love to win the prize of having a lifetime free hotel accommodations.
Amaara89

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

And by adopting the crypto payment gateways It can eliminates the common issues faced by use of traditional payments. However, there are serious considerations that need to be thought through: 1. Processing fees charged by crypto payment service providers 2. Transaction fees that inflate due to blockchain congestion 3. Speed of transactions for on-chain settlement 4. Customizability of payment interface and protocols.
And finally, GOeureka is going to implement its own custom payment protocol to eliminate the processing middleman entirely and for greater control over crypto payments. Recent technological updates have seen the release of crypto payment protocols that GOeureka may customize and implement. The ultimate objective would be to eliminate transaction fees entirely.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

Hi, team. What is the minimum contribution i can do in this big project,After reading the big project i found it for the future for the hotels.Does I get some extra benefits after investing in it as a consumer.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Hi, team. What is the minimum contribution i can do in this big project,After reading the big project i found it for the future for the hotels.Does I get some extra benefits after investing in it as a consumer.

What is the procedure to be registered as a merchant in the project.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

What is the procedure to be registered as a merchant in the project.

As per my information It is  ICO MONTH 1 (BONUS 10% ) now with minimum investment of 100 GOT, Yes it is a very nice project if you wants to invest then I must say go ahead, you will never regret.For registering as a merchant you need to contact with there support team,they will guide you.

As come to benefits, Definitely they have planned something for their users,or there will be some kind of bounty for the investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: