Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Viruskh

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Why do people need help of the third party booking sites, while book a Hotel?

Now a days, Hotels are not willing to deal directly to customers, just because they are getting business by the third party booking sites(OTAs). In today’s market there are various giant OTAs to provide business to Hotels. Hotels are totally dependent on OTAs, that’s why every one needs these mediator for book a Hotel. Although OTAs are providing business to Hotels but they charge a huge commission for this. Hotels have to full fill their all demands any how. Looking these major problems a new and fresh platform GOeureka has been launched. As a technology partner GOeureka's vision is very clear and simple.The GOeureka platform leverages blockchain technology to position itself as an unbiased and transparent technology partner to hotels, transforming traditional loyalty systems and delivering increasing value to all hotels and their customers. GO aims to create a new symbiosis where hotels maintain control over their brand while unlocking unprecedented value for consumers on its platform. GOeureka wants to disrupt the OTA dominance as they charge commission ranging from 15% to 30% which effect hotels profit margin and they also have terms and conditions which sometimes are unfavorable and moreover small hotels are not able to adopt new technology due to there terms and conditions. OTAs work in the traditional way that they were use to do, so GOeureka is aiming every hotel to use their technology and Hotels along with the consumers should also get benefit. That’s why we have come up with zero commission and a platform that everyone can use.

sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Which one is better? To book a hotel by using GOeureka platform or to book by self calling to the Hotel's reception.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

Which one is better? To book a hotel by using GOeureka platform or to book by self calling to the Hotel's reception.

Any one can book a hotel to call the reception but it depends on the availability of room at that time. Suppose if any one is calling to hotel and asking for a room booking. No doubt that they will tell you a room for what you are looking. They will tel you about their rates and services etc. So you have to follow their recommended rooms. But if we compare this service to GOeureka (GOeureka), we have a feature of transparency and easy accessibility. This is going to help everyone. By using GO platform no need to call any hotel and follow their instructions. You are fully authorized to check online every room, infra, securities, services along with key. So it’s better to analyze self rather than follow other's instructions and suggestions.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

What is the best hotel booking site for 2018?
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 11:52:19 AM by Ralph0003

Why do people need help of the third party booking sites, while book a Hotel?

GOeureka is one of the best platform which is coming to revolutionize the OTA’s Industry. GOeureka is coming with the latest blockchain technology to increase the level of Transparency.

CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

The hotels as a business should benefit by the transparency of its clients the same way a the client should benefit by the discounts provided.
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

Calling all Hotel Managers!
Control your own revenue stream by utilising the blockchain-based online booking platform to your advantage
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

GOeureka is a movement innovation organization that utilizations blockchain innovation to fabricate a lodging reservation stage. Our central goal is to decentralize inn reservations and give more straightforwardness by associating lodgings specifically with their customers. As an innovation accomplice of lodgings, GO plans to furnish clients with a dynamic advanced affair and dispense with the high commission structures forced by online travel organizations.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

There have been three rounds of raising money one private sale and two of pre-ico if you share this statistics of raised money it can leave positive impact on the investors. For example I just returned from main website to ask the status of funds collected to know the position of project before taking any decision and this is common thinking everyone wants to be sure before joining any project. I hope team has understood my point of view and will share raised money status with us.
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

GOeureka propelled a patent, which is anticipating the reordering of the customer to accomplish the most ideal incentive for the space. In the event that the cost of the lodging falls, the new reserving highlight will consequently perceive and re-book the current lower rate reservation,
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

There have been three rounds of raising money one private sale and two of pre-ico if you share this statistics of raised money it can leave positive impact on the investors. For example I just returned from main website to ask the status of funds collected to know the position of project before taking any decision and this is common thinking everyone wants to be sure before joining any project. I hope team has understood my point of view and will share raised money status with us.
I think some where you are wrong, they have three rounds but the sequence is little  bit different that is first private sale second pre-ico third token sale or ico sale but the best thing is that they are giving bonus in token sale as well so the person who missed the opportunity in pre-sale to get bonus so they can get easily.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

I think some where you are wrong, they have three rounds but the sequence is little  bit different that is first private sale second pre-ico third token sale or ico sale but the best thing is that they are giving bonus in token sale as well so the person who missed the opportunity in pre-sale to get bonus so they can get easily.
That's good if the team of goeureka is thinking from the point of an investor, this way they will definitely help them to reach or achieve their goals. I my self prefer goeureka one of the best project in 2018. let see what good news are more coming.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

That's good if the team of goeureka is thinking from the point of an investor, this way they will definitely help them to reach or achieve their goals. I my self prefer goeureka one of the best project in 2018. let see what good news are more coming.
The innovation of goeureka is probably going to profit the gatherings by totally overlooking the OTA booking costs. A capable and straightforward stage will pick up clients' trust. This financing can be powerful for inns as they never again need to pay for perceivability on a specific site.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

The innovation of goeureka is probably going to profit the gatherings by totally overlooking the OTA booking costs. A capable and straightforward stage will pick up clients' trust. This financing can be powerful for inns as they never again need to pay for perceivability on a specific site.
if we talk about small functionality, Then to guarantee a simple to-utilize stage, the designer chose to present a few new highlights. For instance, on account of a $ 100 lodging booking for every day, sooner or later, the cost may drop to $ 80. For this situation, the $ 20 distinction will be come back to the client account, which will arrange the most alluring rates. This might be because of recharging of inn costs each day, this will happen each day on the stage.
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

if we talk about small functionality, Then to guarantee a simple to-utilize stage, the designer chose to present a few new highlights. For instance, on account of a $ 100 lodging booking for every day, sooner or later, the cost may drop to $ 80. For this situation, the $ 20 distinction will be come back to the client account, which will arrange the most alluring rates. This might be because of recharging of inn costs each day, this will happen each day on the stage.
Does goeureka has already collected the suffiecient amount to start the business? if no then what do you think it is achievable or not?
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

Does goeureka has already collected the suffiecient amount to start the business? if no then what do you think it is achievable or not?
As I have watched them and read about goeureka's vision and objectives, I discovered they can dispatch their platform on the off chance that they came to their softcap only(Might be I am wrong), and best thing is they have just come to their softcap in private deal even. So if any of the undertaking comes to their softcap in private deal then we dont need to feel that this task won't achievement. my all the best is with you group.
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

As I have watched them and read about goeureka's vision and objectives, I discovered they can dispatch their platform on the off chance that they came to their softcap only(Might be I am wrong), and best thing is they have just come to their softcap in private deal even. So if any of the undertaking comes to their softcap in private deal then we dont need to feel that this task won't achievement. my all the best is with you group.
GO's vision is to empower inns to focus more assets to give better esteem and administrations to sightseers around the globe Goeureka's central goal is to decentralize the lodging reservation area and enable inns to interface straightforwardly with clients. This is to give better straightforwardness.
What the GOeureka group needs to know is to locate an unmistakable point that is confounding the predominance of the online travel office (OTA) today.
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

GO's vision is to empower inns to focus more assets to give better esteem and administrations to sightseers around the globe Goeureka's central goal is to decentralize the lodging reservation area and enable inns to interface straightforwardly with clients. This is to give better straightforwardness.
What the GOeureka group needs to know is to locate an unmistakable point that is confounding the predominance of the online travel office (OTA) today.
The GOeureka venture is endeavoring to change this market framework and build up a stage for direct correspondence among lodgings and clients. This crusade utilizing Blockchain will profit the two gatherings so vacationers can book lodging rooms and utilize digital currency without paying expenses.
The GOeureka venture is an innovation accomplice for some lodgings and gives web applications to stage members to communicate.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

The GOeureka venture is endeavoring to change this market framework and build up a stage for direct correspondence among lodgings and clients. This crusade utilizing Blockchain will profit the two gatherings so vacationers can book lodging rooms and utilize digital currency without paying expenses.
The GOeureka venture is an innovation accomplice for some lodgings and gives web applications to stage members to communicate.
Notwithstanding, this isn't altogether reasonable for online travel offices; The conventional inn area has bit by bit presented online innovation. In any case, these inns are as yet lingering behind. They should work quicker. If not, facilitates that interface them with customers can begin producing a greater amount of them. The GOeur group figured they may have discovered something that would give the inn leverage over the organization.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Notwithstanding, this isn't altogether reasonable for online travel offices; The conventional inn area has bit by bit presented online innovation. In any case, these inns are as yet lingering behind. They should work quicker. If not, facilitates that interface them with customers can begin producing a greater amount of them. The GOeur group figured they may have discovered something that would give the inn leverage over the organization.
To decentralize the building ordering sector and provide greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. The aim is to generate dynamic digital expertise for users and remove the mandatory High Commission structure by online travel agents. By reducing the hotel’s monetary commitment to third party ordering platforms.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: