Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

I love the vision, as a traveller myself. Very interesting ICO. I predict great potential but a lot needs to be done for marketing and branding as this industry is a very competitive one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cooperly

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

Basically, I can say that GOeureka is a technological partner of hotels. It is going to be a great revolution in this field, by finishing the dependency of hotels towards OTAs.
Well, they have lots of features, but if we talk about transparency and accessibility, this is going to help everyone, like if any one is calling to hotel and asking for a room booking. No doubt that they will tell you a room for what you are looking for. But with GOeureka platform You do not need to call any hotel and follow their instructions. You are fully authorized to check online every room, infra, securities, services along with key. So I thing it's great to analyze self rather than follow other's instructions and suggestions. In fact we can say that this is a self remote able platform.
As per me, Being a technology partner GOeureka's vision is very clear and simple.The GOeureka platform leverages blockchain technology to position itself as an unbiased and transparent technology partner to hotels, transforming traditional loyalty systems and delivering increasing value to all hotels and their customers. GO aims to create a new symbiosis where hotels maintain control over their brand while unlocking unprecedented value for consumers on its platform.
As a technology partner to hotels, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and app experience to users without the high commission structures imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO will enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and customer service.GO’s vision for the future of the travel industry is a supportive online ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the opportunity to thrive and benefit from providing the best goods or services to travelers.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

I love the vision, as a traveller myself. Very interesting ICO. I predict great potential but a lot needs to be done for marketing and branding as this industry is a very competitive one.
As per my knowledge and experience, Social media would be the best platform for the marketing of the Goeureka services as most of OTA's are currently using Social media only as they cover almost everyone one way or another.
As ICO is still on for Goeureka they might be able to gather enough attention from the investors to make this project a huge success.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

As per my knowledge and experience, Social media would be the best platform for the marketing of the Goeureka services as most of OTA's are currently using Social media only as they cover almost everyone one way or another.
As ICO is still on for Goeureka they might be able to gather enough attention from the investors to make this project a huge success.

Not only marketing through Social Media but hotels partnering with Goeureka will also be indulged in marketing for their own benefits as they will be making profits through this Goeureka platform. Re-targeting the existing customers will play a important role to retain them.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

I think this is a really effective and very profitable platform, which is associated with tourism.Given the whole concept that the GOeureka team offers us, we can conclude that this is a very profitable platform for consumption. I see here a lot of advantages for both customers and hotels, I think this is the success of this startup!
Of course this is really looking very effective and very profitable platform. Along with this if we talk about the rate parity clause for hotels on the platform It allows  Hotels to list rooms at a lower price. GOeureka does not interfere in cost of a room that is set by the hotel management. Without limiting the listing price for rooms, It provides hotel managers the freedom to manage their own revenue stream, and utilize the GO platform to their advantage. If we talk about GO app it facilitates greater communication between hotels and their customers throughout their entire stay. Hotels are able to personalize customer experience according to their customers’ needs. Each customer request on the GO App will be sent to the respective hotels. Hotels manage these requests through a Web Content Management System (Web CMS) operated by hotel staff.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

GOeureka is a great project, which is sure to be a great success.The ability to book hotels without online travel agents that require high fees is a great solution for all travel lovers. It will be a profitable decision for both sides.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:48:16 AM

Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criteria.

Exactly having a transparency is the first key to success for every business or ICO, that is encoded by the blockchain technology, It can increase the flows the transparency in the project that leads the potential of the project that can be beneficial of the growth of the project. Basically, they are planning to revolutionize the ota's industry by using blockchain technology.
It is very good project
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criteria.

Exactly having a transparency is the first key to success for every business or ICO, that is encoded by the blockchain technology, It can increase the flows the transparency in the project that leads the potential of the project that can be beneficial of the growth of the project. Basically, they are planning to revolutionize the ota's industry by using blockchain technology.
It is very good project

Along with transparency there are many other features such as low cost and fast processing which will reduce the financial commitments also
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

It is very good project

Along with transparency there are many other features such as low cost and fast processing which will reduce the financial commitments also

But i think that ota's will also do something to overcome this platform as they are in travel industry for long time if ota's will do something like this or provide something better than this platform than it will become difficult for this platform to stay in the market.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

Not only marketing through Social Media but hotels partnering with Goeureka will also be indulged in marketing for their own benefits as they will be making profits through this Goeureka platform. Re-targeting the existing customers will play a important role to retain them.

If already Goeureka has many existing customers which they are going to get good benefits from the offer they are going to provide through blockchain technology. Goeureka is implementing its facility to implement them in blockchain for finding the right hotel to get satisfaction for the customers.
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

GOeureka is focusing on eradicating  the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents as they poss unwanted terms and conditions in order to earn more and more profit by cutting down the pockets of hotel owners and customers and both are in loss they are only providing a list of hotels and booking the hotels on behalf of us nothing more they are doing and they are charging for it as nothing is free  i think GOeureka will less some burden of these hotels and customers
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

GOeureka is focusing on eradicating  the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents as they poss unwanted terms and conditions in order to earn more and more profit by cutting down the pockets of hotel owners and customers and both are in loss they are only providing a list of hotels and booking the hotels on behalf of us nothing more they are doing and they are charging for it as nothing is free  i think GOeureka will less some burden of these hotels and customers

Yes you are right first they will increase the price than they make fool by saying that you are getting a discount instead you are not getting discount they are just making fool of us and charge more higher amount than what hotel is actually providing so OTA's are here to give loss to us
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

I am glad that GOeureka has come up with something different and new but another side i am also thinking that this is very competitive market how they will survive as OTA,s are there in this market from long time and there are many expenses which are there so i think there is a reason that why OTAs are charging more due to profit or the profit they want to make but due to expenses they are not able to make that much profit might be this is the reason behind the high prices.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

I am glad that GOeureka has come up with something different and new but another side i am also thinking that this is very competitive market how they will survive as OTA,s are there in this market from long time and there are many expenses which are there so i think there is a reason that why OTAs are charging more due to profit or the profit they want to make but due to expenses they are not able to make that much profit might be this is the reason behind the high prices.

The main reason what i think is they are charging so much commissions ranging from 15 to 30 % is not a small amount if there are expenses in that case they are earning all over the world and no one will do business if they are not making any profit but again the loss is off customers and merchant
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

GOeureka is a great project, which is sure to be a great success.The ability to book hotels without online travel agents that require high fees is a great solution for all travel lovers. It will be a profitable decision for both sides.

Yes project is good and the idea is good to work without agents as they are the main reason of hike in the price of hotels why hotels will pay so GOeureka has landed up with the solution to eliminate all these commission booking
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Yes project is good and the idea is good to work without agents as they are the main reason of hike in the price of hotels why hotels will pay so GOeureka has landed up with the solution to eliminate all these commission booking

The idea and team both are best i am wandering that they have think in a very different way in order to execute there plan keeping in mind all the problems that travelers or the hotels face while booking great idea best of luck for the future this industry is really a very profitable industry and the idea with which GOeureka has come up with is great 
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

Goeureka truly seems to be a nice project and the vision they have is also very good as they are focussing on both users and the Hoteliers benefits. After a very long time, I have seen such a project in which I'm really looking forward to investing.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Goeureka truly seems to be a nice project and the vision they have is also very good as they are focussing on both users and the Hoteliers benefits. After a very long time, I have seen such a project in which I'm really looking forward to investing.
I too think the same and specially with the new feature they are introducing of Re-booking. It will be very beneficial as rates for the rooms are always fluctuating. This will give the customers a real experience and we wont be feeling cheated for money we paid for services offered by the property.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

I'm following this project for quite long now and I'm really worried about their marketing and how they will be competing with the Online travel agencies as they are currently ruling this industry completely. Having such big competitors in the market they have to do proper and channelized marketing for Goeureka project. Though they have a very good business Idea, it will take time to implement it.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

I too think the same and specially with the new feature they are introducing of Re-booking. It will be very beneficial as rates for the rooms are always fluctuating. This will give the customers a real experience and we wont be feeling cheated for money we paid for services offered by the property.
GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: