Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

GOeureka is looking a revolutionary project. I am also waiting for it. I love to travel across the countries so I really want to experience it.The strategies  and the Ideas are quite interesting as much i have heard about it.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

GOeureka is looking a revolutionary project. I am also waiting for it. I love to travel across the countries so I really want to experience it.The strategies  and the Ideas are quite interesting as much i have heard about it.
Of course, GOeureka seems a high potential project. The strategies  and the Ideas are quite interesting. I am also very curious about GOeureka from initial time i have heard about it, None of other reasons but they have a lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points  extras.
Charleston0007

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

As we all  know about payment methods, we all face a common issue with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees the lack of transparency by service providers , the need for multiple transacting parties and charge backs.To tackle these issues what could a better option GOeureka can provide?
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

As we all  know about payment methods, we all face a common issue with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees the lack of transparency by service providers , the need for multiple transacting parties and charge backs.To tackle these issues what could a better option GOeureka can provide?
They are using block-chain technology to overcome the issues which used to occur in traditional payment methods. As this is transparent, fast and reliable and also cost effective so their is no need to worry at all as they are using block-chain.
Yes, traditional methods are very time consuming but the major concern is that the blockchain should be more secure as every day we came across about the news of hacks. So network should be fast reliable and secure so that everything can work fine with transparency.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

I think this is a really effective and very profitable platform, which is associated with tourism.Given the whole concept that the GOeureka team offers us, we can conclude that this is a very profitable platform for consumption. I see here a lot of advantages for both customers and hotels, I think this is the success of this startup!
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

Of course, GOeureka seems a high potential project. The strategies  and the Ideas are quite interesting. I am also very curious about GOeureka from initial time i have heard about it, None of other reasons but they have a lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points  extras.
Now a days hotels are totally dependable on OTAs, just because they are providing business. You can say the OTAs are ruling the hotels. Some time Hotels have to do irrelevant acts, for continuing the business they fulfill OTA's demands.  But using the GOeureka platform hotels are absolutely free, they don't have to be depended on third parties and They don't have to spent a bug of money on OTAs. But now hotels will focus on facilities and relations of consumers, It will help to boost the business.
Charleston0007

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

Do you really think that hotels are really enough reliant in OTA's industry? The online travel agents business was a model initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventories. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTA's are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTA's for online sales, and not just as a channel for clearing unsold inventories. Goeureka will be providing a user friendly interface for better handling of bookings and inventories as mentioned in there white paper.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

Do you really think that hotels are really enough reliant in OTA's industry? The online travel agents business was a model initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventories. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTA's are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTA's for online sales, and not just as a channel for clearing unsold inventories. Goeureka will be providing a user friendly interface for better handling of bookings and inventories as mentioned in there white paper.
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength. Independent brands face OTAs commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. It will be a big chase for Goeureka to achieve the things what they want.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength. Independent brands face OTAs commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. It will be a big chase for Goeureka to achieve the things what they want.
As per my knowledge and understanding, I think Goeureka will help the majority of the people who are booking hotels and all that according to their need.
GOeureka will help to book a room of your choice of and will give you chance to save some money.
Legendary1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

Actually this is true that The online travel agents business was a model initially adopted by hotels but at that time they had no other option. And if we talk about Goeureka it would be a better option to adopt, we can say the OTAs are ruling the hotels. Some time Hotels have to do irrelevant acts, for continuing the business they fulfill OTA's demands.  But using the GOeureka platform hotels are absolutely free, they don't have to be depended on third parties and They don't have to spent a bug of money on OTAs. But now hotels will focus on facilities and relations of consumers, It will help to boost the business.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

Basically, I can say that GOeureka is a technological partner of hotels. It is going to be a great revolution in this field, by finishing the dependency of hotels towards OTAs.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

Basically, I can say that GOeureka is a technological partner of hotels. It is going to be a great revolution in this field, by finishing the dependency of hotels towards OTAs.
I am totally agree with you, this platform is going to be a great revolution in this field. By using this platform hotels do not need to be depended on OTAs. and most importantly if they have not need to pay any commission to other parties then I am sure that they will focus on direct relation with consumers. And consumers would get extra benefits and discounts  along with good services as well. So here as a traveler I am pretty much exited about it.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Well, if we talk about the purpose of GOeureka, It is very clear because by using this platform hotels are going to save a big amount and irrelevant dependency on OTAs and in exchange of that customers are going to be get great facilities and direct relation with hotels. from now on-wards hotels will focus on direct relation with consumers. this is directly beneficiary to consumers, they will get extra benefits and discounts  along with good services as well.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Well, if we talk about the purpose of GOeureka, It is very clear because by using this platform hotels are going to save a big amount and irrelevant dependency on OTAs and in exchange of that customers are going to be get great facilities and direct relation with hotels. from now on-wards hotels will focus on direct relation with consumers. this is directly beneficiary to consumers, they will get extra benefits and discounts  along with good services as well.
By visiting their website I can say that  they are totally going to remove the dependency of OCAs on hotels. By using this platform hotels can directly contact to their customers and customers also can directly approach to hotels. In this process hotels are  saving a bug of money along with dependency of OTAs. So I am pretty much sure that hotels will improve the facilities for customers.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

Hello every one! after vising GOeureka's website I came here to share my experience whatever I am feeling right now. It's a superb invention and it is going to change the market as well.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

Hello every one! after vising GOeureka's website I came here to share my experience whatever I am feeling right now. It's a superb invention and it is going to change the market as well.

Same thoughts also came in mind.I was also looking at their web site and going through their Whitepaper, I have also one word for them as "Great Project" at all. I really praise the idea and the strategies behind this project. I really loved the features  like Automatic re-booking and Inter operable Loyalty Points. Although there are lots of good features but I really loved their block-chain technology.
Legendary1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

Same thoughts also came in mind.I was also looking at their web site and going through their Whitepaper, I have also one word for them as "Great Project" at all. I really praise the idea and the strategies behind this project. I really loved the features  like Automatic re-booking and Inter operable Loyalty Points. Although there are lots of good features but I really loved their block-chain technology.

Well said friends, GOeureka is going to direct hit on Third party booking industry. This is very helpful and useful to Hotelier and Consumers as well. In-fact I am also waiting for it. Several times while travelling i have also faced various issues with the hotels just because of not proper communication with hotels.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Well said friends, GOeureka is going to direct hit on Third party booking industry. This is very helpful and useful to Hotelier and Consumers as well. In-fact I am also waiting for it. Several times while travelling i have also faced various issues with the hotels just because of not proper communication with hotels.
The idea of GOeureka is Unique and superbly attractive. Although they have a lot of good features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points  extras. But as per my perspective most importantly as a consumer i can get fully access to my room, security along with key.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

The idea of GOeureka is Unique and superbly attractive. Although they have a lot of good features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points  extras. But as per my perspective most importantly as a consumer i can get fully access to my room, security along with key.

I have also gone through their Whitepaper and I came to know that how they are going to make changes in Hotel booking Industry. By using their platform Hotels are truly going to get rid of any kind of third party's dependency. In this case Hotels have to do only one thing that is care of their customer and make the possible of all the facilities. This is quite possible that when Hotels are not dependable on third parties then they must improve their facilities for consumers. And most importantly hotels are saving a bug of money from OTAs, they must utilize these money in consumer satisfaction. This will improve the relation of hotel and consumers. they will get more business and satisfaction.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Well, they have lots of features, but if we talk about transparency and accessibility, this is going to help everyone, like if any one is calling to hotel and asking for a room booking. No doubt that they will tell you a room for what you are looking for. But with GOeureka platform You do not need to call any hotel and follow their instructions. You are fully authorized to check online every room, infra, securities, services along with key. So I thing it's great to analyze self rather than follow other's instructions and suggestions. In fact we can say that this is a self remote able platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: