Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good.

The market is vast and there patent is also pending of re booking is also pending how can you be very sure that this platform will be success ? how long they have been working in this industry? as OTAs are working from so long they have thorough knowledge of this industry moreover they have good holding of hotels i dont think that GOeureka will be able to compete OTAs. Rest we have to wait for the launch of the platform. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

this project is very interesting, it has proven that there are many positive responses to the project and I see that for ICO there is still a lot of time, which is 69 days from now and the hope is that many investors will join the project in the future.
more than two months the time given to achieve the ICO target and that is a good strategy in my opinion with a long time it is expected that more investors will join this project.
hope that the team will prepare all of them carefully and provide satisfactory results, I am also confident that a reliable team in this project will run smoothly and develop successfully for its future.

Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

this project is very interesting, it has proven that there are many positive responses to the project and I see that for ICO there is still a lot of time, which is 69 days from now and the hope is that many investors will join the project in the future.
more than two months the time given to achieve the ICO target and that is a good strategy in my opinion with a long time it is expected that more investors will join this project.
hope that the team will prepare all of them carefully and provide satisfactory results, I am also confident that a reliable team in this project will run smoothly and develop successfully for its future.
Tough efforts will be required by this project from goeureka team, It wont be too easy to drive this project but where team work comes it becomes little bit easy for all included goeureka. best wishes team from russia for your future.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

GOeureka launched a patent, which is awaiting the reordering of the client to achieve the best possible value for the space. If the price of the hotel falls, the new booking feature will automatically recognize and re-book the existing lower rate reservation.
in the application of goeureka, we will be able to Discover the latest happenings and promotions around our stay to make it an eventful and unforgettable experience. This will be the another way to show the availability.
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices,
sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

Good to see that this project is doing so well. The project is based on blockchain technology which reliably saves user data in the system. It is almost impossible to hack it as data is stored on distributed network nodes. Thanks to KYC registration, a traveler is reliably protected from scams - only real hotels can register on GOeureka.
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

GOeureka launched a patent, which is awaiting the reordering of the client to achieve the best possible value for the space. If the price of the hotel falls, the new booking feature will automatically recognize and re-book the existing lower rate reservation.
in the application of goeureka, we will be able to Discover the latest happenings and promotions around our stay to make it an eventful and unforgettable experience. This will be the another way to show the availability.
That is correct, And another side we can easily and without any hardwork Access the hotel room via the App applies to keypads or Smart Locks so by using this feature Loss of keys and room number privacy are no longer an issue. this feature seems one of quite impressive feature.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices,

Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Might be the aim is to cover whole hotel industry and slowly and gradually all hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and the team is also good.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

This platform has a bonus system - a regular customer can get bonuses from a hotel, an active user will receive a reward from GOeureka in the form of GOcredits which they can use in redemption for the services ? is it true
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Might be the aim is to cover whole hotel industry and slowly and gradually all hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and the team is also good.
In the goeureka platform Managing the booking information will be quite smooth and there also will be a Calendar of future bookings, And just to track your all previous a feature would be there which says Historical booking information. If we look into this it looks very adorable project.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good.
projects that provide a lot of convenience in hotel reservations will definitely be able to attract many investor interests, I am sure this project will be able to develop to success and will achieve maximum results as expected.
I hope it will be change the complete decorum of the hotel industries,Their project main key of eye is there Re-booking feature that will change automatically after your booking and provide you the best suitable rates that you can afford, This will be much better for those who loves to travel but due to excessive amount of hotels and OTA charges,Avoid travelling.

I just want to know what is the use of here BLOCKCHAIN technology,What is this actually? How its different from other technologies that are currently being is using.Are they are not adequate?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

As we all  know about payment methods, we all face a common issue with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees the lack of transparency by service providers , the need for multiple transacting parties and charge backs.To tackle these issues what could a better option GOeureka provide?
Yes we all have to face various issues while doing payment like the lack of transparency,need for multiple transacting parties  and all. So as per their whitepaper i would like to say that GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation. GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift. that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.

As much as i know about crypto payment gateways, Adopting crypto payment gateways eliminates the common issues faced by use of traditional payments. However, there are serious considerations that need to be thought through: Processing fees charged by crypto payment service providers,Transaction fees that inflate due to blockchain congestion, Speed of transactions for on-chain settlement and Customizability of payment interface and protocols Eventually, GOeureka will implement its own custom payment protocol to eliminate the processing middleman entirely and for greater control over crypto payments.
Stephen King

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

Hi, I was just visiting on GOeureka's web site today. I was just thinking about the discounts at the time of booking. Can anyone clarify it?
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

Hi, I was just visiting on GOeureka's web site today. I was just thinking about the discounts at the time of booking. Can anyone clarify it?

HI, at the whitepaper of GOeureka it is mentioned that they will charge a 5% transaction fee for all payments made via credit cards and crypto currencies accepted as a mode of payment (e.g., Ether, Bitcoin). Payments made using GO Tokens will NOT be charged any fees on their platform. And the reason behind this is to protect the interest of all GO token holders moving forward.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

projects that provide a lot of convenience in hotel reservations will definitely be able to attract many investor interests, I am sure this project will be able to develop to success and will achieve maximum results as expected.
I hope it will be change the complete decorum of the hotel industries,Their project main key of eye is there Re-booking feature that will change automatically after your booking and provide you the best suitable rates that you can afford, This will be much better for those who loves to travel but due to excessive amount of hotels and OTA charges,Avoid travelling.

I just want to know what is the use of here BLOCKCHAIN technology,What is this actually? How its different from other technologies that are currently being is using.Are they are not adequate?

As I read this technical whitepaper, I found that they have quoted somewhere this "GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to
high costs."

So basically from this quote, I get to know that they want to use a fully decentralized platform, for that look into the adoption of key
blockchain technologies such as zero-knowledge proofs. It will be a seems a great project having the best combination of technology and mind.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

As I read this technical whitepaper, I found that they have quoted somewhere this "GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to
high costs."

So basically from this quote, I get to know that they want to use a fully decentralized platform, for that look into the adoption of key
blockchain technologies such as zero-knowledge proofs. It will be a seems a great project having the best combination of technology and mind.

Nice words "It will be a seems a great project having the best combination of technology and mind" Definitely it will be considered as the best Project that will take out the revolution in the market and after that there will be great competition in the market ,Which brings the change in the hotel industries.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

As we all  know about payment methods, we all face a common issue with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees the lack of transparency by service providers , the need for multiple transacting parties and charge backs.To tackle these issues what could a better option GOeureka provide?
Yes we all have to face various issues while doing payment like the lack of transparency,need for multiple transacting parties  and all. So as per their whitepaper i would like to say that GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation. GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift. that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.

As per my knowledge, I would like to share few words about GOeureka payment method,GOeureka aims to provide multiple payment methods that appeal to both traditional and crypto consumers. Consumers will have the option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

As per my knowledge, I would like to share few words about GOeureka payment method,GOeureka aims to provide multiple payment methods that appeal to both traditional and crypto consumers. Consumers will have the option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice.

And not only that, For the traditional checkout process where payment is made in fiat, GOeureka are going to  implement a third-party payment gateway. This method sees payment being processed through a payment gateway like PayPal, that sends transaction details to a payment processing network . Once processed, the processing network sends approved data to the credit card issuer to proceed with the funds transfer. I think that's all about the payment strategy of GOeureka. 
Stephen King

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

Hi, I have seen before on the ANN thread of GOeureka, few gentle men were talking about loyalty program of GOeureka. Really it sounds cool, but as per my previous experience i must say that lots of people do not sign up for a loyalty programme due to various issues like time consumption or various kind of formalities. So for this service is there anything better in GOeureka rather than others?
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

What will be the Payment Processing of goeureka,Does they accept any other currencies ?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: