Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cooperly

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

Hi, I have seen before on the ANN thread of GOeureka, few gentle men were talking about loyalty program of GOeureka. Really it sounds cool, but as per my previous experience i must say that lots of people do not sign up for a loyalty programme due to various issues like time consumption or various kind of formalities. So for this service is there anything better in GOeureka rather than others?

I have also seen people do not take interest in loyalty programs just because irrelevant formalities. But after visiting the Technical whitepaper of GOeureka i can say that here we can get our comfort zone. Research shows that 70% of customers do not sign up for a loyalty program due to inconvenience and time costs associated with registering for a program. With GOeureka, 1 registration for a loyalty programme is processed and verified in the backend. Customers will only be required to fill up an online registration form or, if they are already registered loyalty members, they only need to provide their pre-registered details  and the platform will link and display their loyalty details.     
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

What will be the Payment Processing of goeureka,Does they accept any other currencies ?

As per there accessible white paper, they mentioned that they are using both traditional and cryptocurrencies. After reading their white paper i found that they are providing an option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice. They are also providing the gateway for the transaction like Paypal, that sends transaction details to a payment processing network.

Yes, they are interacting with all major cryptocurrencies, but due to traditional payments include prohibitively high fees (especially with foreign currencies), the lack of transparency by service providers, the need for multiple transacting parties and chargebacks that are a huge inconvenience to merchants. To tackle these issues, GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation.

They proposed that they are trying to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (https://www.coinpayments.net/ or https://shapeshift.io) that provides necessary merchant tools for their platform.

Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

What will be the Payment Processing of goeureka,Does they accept any other currencies ?

As per there accessible white paper, they mentioned that they are using both traditional and cryptocurrencies. After reading their white paper i found that they are providing an option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice. They are also providing the gateway for the transaction like Paypal, that sends transaction details to a payment processing network.

Yes, they are interacting with all major cryptocurrencies, but due to traditional payments include prohibitively high fees (especially with foreign currencies), the lack of transparency by service providers, the need for multiple transacting parties and chargebacks that are a huge inconvenience to merchants. To tackle these issues, GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation.

They proposed that they are trying to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (https://www.coinpayments.net/ or https://shapeshift.io) that provides necessary merchant tools for their platform.

Yes they accept payment in ETH, BTC and in fiat
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Yes they accept payment in ETH, BTC and in fiat
As per as my experience i dint see many projects who accept fiat in ico as investment, and what ever i have seen that got success i dont know the reason behind that but it happened so many time with me. Let se what will be happen with goeureka project i wish project will also success with the best amount of investment.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:23:29 PM by Stephen King

Hi, after visiting GOeureka's website i can say that this project is going to be a great revolution of this era. But i am little bit confused that how will Hotels manage Services from GOeureka mobile app?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Hi, after visiting GOeureka's website i van say that this project is going to be a great revolution of this era. But i am little bit confused that how will Hotels manage Services from GOeureka mobile app?
Well i would like to say few words about it, as per my knowledge Hotels will have access to a services dashboard and content management system that interacts with GOeureka’s mobile application.  Hotels are able to list services that they provide and directly communicate with guests during their stay. Hotels may subscribe these services Housekeeping ,  Concierge services, Live chat , Room service  and Events. In-app notifications will alert hotels when guests require a particular service. Hotels may update information and ongoing events in the vicinity, as well as their room service menu via the content management system.
cooperly

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Hi, after visiting GOeureka's website i van say that this project is going to be a great revolution of this era. But i am little bit confused that how will Hotels manage Services from GOeureka mobile app?
Well i would like to say few words about it, as per my knowledge Hotels will have access to a services dashboard and content management system that interacts with GOeureka’s mobile application.  Hotels are able to list services that they provide and directly communicate with guests during their stay. Hotels may subscribe these services Housekeeping ,  Concierge services, Live chat , Room service  and Events. In-app notifications will alert hotels when guests require a particular service. Hotels may update information and ongoing events in the vicinity, as well as their room service menu via the content management system.

Now a days the use of mobile application is necessary. By mobile application we can handle the network from anywhere, and if we talk about  GOeureka, The mobile application platform will act as an extension of the web application, with the same consumer-related functions.  as we all know that this is not easy to explain all the benefits and advantage here, so i really recommend everyone to read the whitepaper.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Now a days the use of mobile application is necessary. By mobile application we can handle the network from anywhere, and if we talk about  GOeureka, The mobile application platform will act as an extension of the web application, with the same consumer-related functions.  as we all know that this is not easy to explain all the benefits and advantage here, so i really recommend everyone to read the whitepaper.
but still we can talk about few advantages like Check-in & Check-out , Hotel Services , Room Key etc.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

Why goeureka is using blockchain technology, is it mandatory as per as their business or they are only using blockchain as a extra feature.?
GlennMcgrath

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

Why goeureka is using blockchain technology, is it mandatory as per as their business or they are only using blockchain as a extra feature.?

After doing some research on Blockchain I found that Blockchain acts like an immutable and secure ledger of all transactions related to the issuance of GO credits, creating a transparent, auditable supply of loyalty points without the need for intermediaries.

All transactions on the App will operate on GO’s smart contract. The smart contract acts as a communication layer between the platform and the blockchain.
All transaction data will be sent to the smart contract to execute its terms, and the transaction will be stored in the blockchain.  This removes the need for a middleman and facilitates lower transaction costs throughout the platform.

Also, GO will look to move its entire platform on-chain in the future, with the introduction of new blockchain technology (i.e., Raiden) that allows instant execution at minimal to no cost.
Stephen King

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

As we all have heard about the mobile app of GOeureka, It is quite understandable that by using mobile app one can access the hotel from any where.  So there are lots of facilities and terms like if i talk about Check in and Check out. How it could be explained in a better way?
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

As we all have heard about the mobile app of GOeureka, It is quite understandable that by using mobile app one can access the hotel from any where.  So there are lots of facilities and terms like if i talk about Check in and Check out. How it could be explained in a better way?
Recently I was just checking out GOeureka's website, I visited their Technical whitepaper, where there terms are defined. But as per my knowledge As consumer data will be shared between GOeureka and hotels, the consumers will have a seamless check-in experience during their stay. Upon registration, GOeureka collects personal identifiable information, which will be encrypted and stored off-chain. This information will be used to facilitate the check-in process since users are already authenticated on the GOeureka platform. Unique identifiers will be matched with data from the hotel’s central reservation system and consumers are able to check-in directly on the mobile app.
Amaara89

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

Recently I was just checking out GOeureka's website, I visited their Technical whitepaper, where there terms are defined. But as per my knowledge As consumer data will be shared between GOeureka and hotels, the consumers will have a seamless check-in experience during their stay. Upon registration, GOeureka collects personal identifiable information, which will be encrypted and stored off-chain. This information will be used to facilitate the check-in process since users are already authenticated on the GOeureka platform. Unique identifiers will be matched with data from the hotel’s central reservation system and consumers are able to check-in directly on the mobile app.
I would like to add on about the check-in steps. The check-in experience will consist of 3 simple steps:   1. Select booking (reservation for the day) 2. Fill up optional information (hotels may request additional information to cater and personalize the consumers stay – e.g. Room upgrade, Types of pillow) 3. Check-in to room   Check-in requests will be automatically approved as long as certain prerequisites like the check-in time or booking deposit are fulfilled.   
cooperly

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

I would like to add on about the check-in steps. The check-in experience will consist of 3 simple steps:   1. Select booking (reservation for the day) 2. Fill up optional information (hotels may request additional information to cater and personalize the consumers stay – e.g. Room upgrade, Types of pillow) 3. Check-in to room   Check-in requests will be automatically approved as long as certain prerequisites like the check-in time or booking deposit are fulfilled.   

Same as for the Check-out, Guests may check-out of their stay through a similar process, but will be redirected to the payment page, where they may choose from GOeureka’s various payment methods to settle their vacation bill:   1. Check-out of stay 2. Fill up check-out form (hotels may ask if guests have minibar consumption, guests may approve additional charges from in-room dining, etc.) 3. Redirect to payment page   
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

How many hotels are there in GOeureka list? will they all are genuine and up to mark.?
Stephen King

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

Hi all, I have asked lots of questions about the revolutionary project GOeuraka. And i have got all the answers as well here. Can any one explain the terms about Hotel services and Room key, that are featured in mobile app.
GlennMcgrath

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

How many hotels are there in GOeureka list? will they all are genuine and up to mark.?

As per their website, they are interacting with over 200,000 hotels and they are trying to add to this list. This is the provided link from where you can browse the hotels.

https://www.goeureka.io/hotels-list
Amaara89

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Hi all, I have asked lots of questions about the revolutionary project GOeuraka. And i have got all the answers as well here. Can any one explain the terms about Hotel services and Room key, that are featured in mobile app.
Well, If we talk about the hotel services, Upon check-in, authentication tokens will be sent to GOeureka’s hotel content management system and guests will be matchmade with the hotel they have checked into once tokens are authenticated in the backend. Hotels and guests will have direct access to each other and will be able to communicate for the duration of the stay.Guests will be entitled to the hotel services, depending on what hotels make available.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

What is GOeureka trying to achieve?
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Well, If we talk about the hotel services, Upon check-in, authentication tokens will be sent to GOeureka’s hotel content management system and guests will be matchmade with the hotel they have checked into once tokens are authenticated in the backend. Hotels and guests will have direct access to each other and will be able to communicate for the duration of the stay.Guests will be entitled to the hotel services, depending on what hotels make available.
If we talk about the Room key, After vising their website I must say, To provide full self-service capabilities, GOeureka will also provide a room key feature on the mobile app. The availability of the mobile room key depends on the hotel’s physical infrastructure, but hotels with smart locks or keypad locks will have the room key feature integrated on GOeureka’s app.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: